Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 26th June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 22:03

Ayan's House:

Razia is talking to Tanu on phone and gloating about her achievement in eradicating Zoya from Asad's house. Tanu asks her about the intent of her call.She tells her that Humeira is going to Raniganj to meet her relatives and asks her to kidnap her and keep her at a safe haven for few days. She wants to teach lesson to Ayan for his behaviour towards Humeira.

Razia tries to instigate everyone about Ayan's behaviour towards Humeira, again creates a drama and gets a FB as in how she manipulated Humeira in leaving the house and also ruins her cell.She is creating a situation to show that she is so concerned about her daughter and no one cares about her. Mamujaan arrives and asks whats the matter.

Razia tells him that Ayan has said something to Humeira and she has left the house without informing anyone. Rashid butts in and takes Ayan's side. Ayan tells her that she will come back soon and Razia says what if she doesnt. Razia tells him that he will be responsible if Humeira doesnt come back and asks Mamujaan to inform police. Mamujaan tells Ayan to go and pray for Humeira's safety and if something happens to her then he will have to tackle Ayan.Razia thinks that she will make Ayan's life hell if he doesnt behave well with Humeira. (OMG!!! Twisted Evil this drama drag was just uncalled for Rolling Eyes )

Asad's House:

Asad is reminiscing about Zoya, getting FB of her. Najma brings I-Pad and tells him to figure out the password and hopefully they will get some clues about her whereabouts.He tries to remembers all the nicknames, feeds in and finally is successful--Jahanpanah Six packs :) He looks at the desktop background which has Asad-Zoya in a romantic pose. He breaks down inconsolably and Najma holds him. Tanu gets angry on seeing this.

Asad is worried, sitting in the lounge area when Zoya enters. He gets all emotional seeing her and tells her not to leave him ever and hugs her--- he was imagining it. He gets a call from the police, he listens,gets shocked and the phone falls down. Dilshad and Najma come ther and he informs that there has been an accident on the highway and Zoya might be there. He tells them that he is going to the spot.

At the accident spot:--

The police tells him to verify a body, he looks at the feet and as the sheet is removed , he is relieved. He spots Ayan and he tells him that its Humeira who is lying dead on another table as he recognizes the engagement ring . The police comes and removes the sheet, Asad sees that its not Humeira, both brothers are again relieved and hug each other.The police wonders how the engagement ring is of Humeira.

Precap: Zoya wakes up and finds her in a boarding school surrounded with kids playing, she doing the dishes etc....like Kareena Kapoor in Jab we Met bounce 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 26th June 2013

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-26, 22:13

Hmm.. With the accident scene I was reminded of yet another scene elsewhere.. thank god Gul managed to show some difference...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 22:24

Vi......yeah, yeah...even I got reminded of the same and also Kis Desh :) :) which was Ekta's.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-26, 22:33

Thanks Pallavi... After a long long time a good episode... and I must say there was attention to detail

Razia and Tanu scenes are going to be fun, I think, as one will try to outdo the other... I'm sure both Razia and Tanu are going to build up so many evidences against each other... hee hee hee... that it will become their downfall, I think...

I loved what Asad said to Zoya even though it was a dream... "Without you, everyday I've died a 1000 deaths". He said it with some much feelings... I died a zillion... :)  more than the mitwa moments... I found this scene (even though it was dream) touchy and romantic...   I would love it if he could repeat this to Zoya, right... 

Interesting turn of events... I wish Zoya would have informed Dilshad or even Najma... She does not need to disclose anything... 

Ayaan, did he realise that he does love Humeira? His reaction when he realised it was not Humeira was too cute and he's such a cutsie... Even Asad smiled. I did not understand Asad's reply about being tested... the exact words...

Great episode, naah. 

Karan was amazing today...the fear on his face when he saw the jean-clad feet. The way he brazed himself when the face had to be revealed and his expression of relief when he realised it was not Zoya... 

I liked the way the character contrast of the two brothers were portrayed just by the way they reacted to the same situation... Hats off to the direction for that...

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-26, 22:47

Yup Beekay...i liked the overall episode :) but the drama was too much at Razia's house, it was just not ending No

Hopefully Humeira is safe and sound....coz Tanu is alone in this plan ( i was super happy when Razia told her...aage tum dekh lena kaise karna hai usko kidnap....something like that) 

Today even the makers sided with us...that its only Razia-Tanu combo which will win and never Tanu alone Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-26, 22:52

kiya  .... Bhopal has only one bus service? Every young women went on that bus kya?

kiya... Is this the end of Zoya wearing jeans? Death of jeans... Jeans on a dead body...symbolic kya?

Kiya... Mamujan is still alive? I thought he passed away with his friend in that cemetery.... That's the last time we saw him. He didnt even come to his daughter's sagai?

Kiya.... Zoya changed the password! I was so hoping Asad would do that "chicken dance" password?

Kiya.... Razia needed Billo's help to kidnap Huma? She owns all the Goons in Bhopal, na?

kiya.... Just because Gul has 2 good actors in Vikrant and KSG ... We have to watch them act their heart out in every scene? Yesssss.... That was very satisfactory..... Nobody can beat Meri Jaan Sobti... But they did good.... Close but no Cigar, still good!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-27, 03:48

Thanks Palls.. so caught up on yesterday's and today's episode.. so Asad believes the story he was told does he? If he was the upstanding guy and the moral police as he likes to think of himself y did he not offer himself on the alter of sacrifice and offer to marry Tanu, so does he have doubt on the story?? My my that was quick revelation that nothing happened, no confusion created about the state of Asad..

Ah Dilshaad wat can I say, it's nice to c her standing up for Zoya.. but it is her own past that is haunting her, she will need to address it at some point, if u didn't know anything about the characters and didn't know wat Tanu was capable of would u not hear her side of the story jus in case? Nice polite way of telling tanu to get out.

The drama at razia's house went on for way to long, got boring and I tuned it out, thou one thing that made me laugh was i was just thinking humaira could have texted Nikhat about her plans of where she was going.. and 4lions r tired of accusations r they cause they answered that question before I could even rant.

I liked the stare between humeira's dad and Ayan, so much better then wen there were scenes with the previous Ayan.

Uh now wat r the odds of both of them being on the same bus..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-27, 10:51

Thanks for the WU pallo!! the episode is good!! but as u said why this unwanted drama wrt to ayan n humeira. Ok so zoya is washing dishes??WT

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-27, 11:49

I know that scene of the ashram is copy from the film Jab We Met... but I feel it was an apt scene to do for a character like Zoya...

Zoya is a person who can't still even for a minute and her mind is constantly working... She is now going through a traumatic period. She would have gone mad, if she had gone back with Api. Api, in all good intentions, would have smothered her with love, concern and pity. If she had stayed behind, Dilshad and Najma would have smothered her and Asad, having opened out his emotional flood gates with her...do not have control over his emotions anymore. 

Zoya is not looking for pity, love or even understanding...She needs answers... She did the right thing in wanting to be alone amongst strangers. She did not want to be alone with her thoughts...She would go mad... The best thing to do is do mundane jobs which does not involve thinking much (it seriously calms you down) and be amongst children...their innonent pranks, smiles are balm to a battered heart. 

Even if it was a copy, it is a good copy.

Just my POV.

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-27, 21:28

Shesherkobita wrote:kiya  .... Bhopal has only one bus service? Every young women went on that bus kya?

kiya... Is this the end of Zoya wearing jeans? Death of jeans... Jeans on a dead body...symbolic kya?

Kiya... Mamujan is still alive? I thought he passed away with his friend in that cemetery.... That's the last time we saw him. He didnt even come to his daughter's sagai?

Kiya.... Zoya changed the password! I was so hoping Asad would do that "chicken dance" password?

Kiya.... Razia needed Billo's help to kidnap Huma? She owns all the Goons in Bhopal, na?

kiya.... Just because Gul has 2 good actors in Vikrant and KSG ... We have to watch them act their heart out in every scene? Yesssss.... That was very satisfactory..... Nobody can beat Meri Jaan Sobti... But they did good.... Close but no Cigar, still good!

Sabi long hug

this deserves a separate post dear......party4 :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-27, 21:29

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls.. so caught up on yesterday's and today's episode.. so Asad believes the story he was told does he? If he was the upstanding guy and the moral police as he likes to think of himself y did he not offer himself on the alter of sacrifice and offer to marry Tanu, so does he have doubt on the story?? My my that was quick revelation that nothing happened, no confusion created about the state of Asad..

Ah Dilshaad wat can I say, it's nice to c her standing up for Zoya.. but it is her own past that is haunting her, she will need to address it at some point, if u didn't know anything about the characters and didn't know wat Tanu was capable of would u not hear her side of the story jus in case? Nice polite way of telling tanu to get out.

The drama at razia's house went on for way to long, got boring and I tuned it out, thou one thing that made me laugh was i was just thinking humaira could have texted Nikhat about her plans of where she was going.. and 4lions r tired of accusations r they cause they answered that question before I could even rant.

I liked the stare between humeira's dad and Ayan, so much better then wen there were scenes with the previous Ayan.

Uh now wat r the odds of both of them being on the same bus..

Very true Sarra.....Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum