Latest topics

Some observstions (Its Looooong....)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some observstions (Its Looooong....)

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-27, 05:46

QUBOOL HAI: Excellent Episode after such a long long time... 

I'm glad the PH made the decision not to allow the media in during the shoot. They kinda killed the episodes with their interpretations... way to go PH...

I would like commend on the direction, the acting and the attention to details of today's episode... Sure we all know it was kind of a filler but very well done...very well connected.

It is great that there is no great rush to the Ajmer track. It is great to see time and effort being taken to show the emotions that Asad is going through... I'm glad that these scenes are not being rushed. I know everybody feels Asad's made to look like a heroine... But no, a man who is not afraid to feel, show his emotions is a man total confidence in his masculinity. 

It is also interesting to see that Zoya has managed to break down most of walls Asad had built around himself without him even realizing it.

Razia & Tanveer: Even though it is getting a little boring, it would be fun to watch these two trying to out do the each other. Razia is piling up stuff about Tanveer and Tanveer is piling up stuff... Interesting to see how these two would go.

SCENE OF THE DAY: 
Najma and Asad: it was epic... The brother-sister bonding.... It was long overdue... (missed my brother) The way Najma wiped his tears. Asad's relief that he is really not alone and when he rested his head against Najma, he was accepting Najma as an independent person and just a person who runs home errands for him. 
What spoilt the whole scene towards the end though was Tanveer.

Hats off to Karan... excellent job done...Every moment of this scene is epic... 

Asad was lost in his flashbacks of Zoya and when the pink ipad was thrust in front of his face... for a moment he thought it was Zoya and he smiled - a small smile and then when he looked up and saw it was not Zoya, the sadness and disappointment that settled on his face. Then when Najma said that maybe the ipad may have some clues of Zoya's whereabouts, the hope that sparked on his face...then that spark of hope being snuffed out when Najma said there is a password lock... The disinterest after that... The look of despair when another flashback of Zoya was triggered when Najma said she tried for quite a bit but she was unsuccessful in unlocking the ipad. Najma was getting frustrated that she could not get through to Asad. But she carried on... Then there was the spark of hope that flared again on Asad's face when Najma said there is a hint... When Najma read out the hint saying it is something that Zoya loves, Asad face brightened a bit more and the flicker of his eye when it is something Zoya hates too. 
But then Asad was confidant he knew it was something to do with him. 
For every failure, was another flashback. With every flashback, the pain intensified. And then when he got it right and he saw the picture of Zoya and him...It then hit him hard that Zoya had made him the centre of her universe and his broken heart further broke into another million pieces...
The symbolic momemts:  
[1] Asad's realization that Zoya had made him the centre of her world.
[2] Asad drawing strength and accepting her comfort, thus acknowledging her as a person and not just an errand-runner or kid sister.

Karan excellent... Neha you too...

Vikrant is doing an excellent job as Ayaan... 
Gaffur mamooo is back... 

Back to Asad...
Asad was waiting up for Zoya... Zoya walks in through door. Asad rushes to her and blocks her path. The pain in his voice when he tells Zoya "Do you know that without you everyday I live after having died a 1000 deaths. For God's sake, please don't leave me and go, please". This was beautiful emoted by Karan. The break in his voice when he says I died a 1000  deaths. the pleading and pain in his voice when he begs Zoya not to leave... Karan hats off to you, buddy...

The most symbolic momemt:  Asad's realization that he cannot live without Zoya. That his very existence depends on her. He is a zombie without, hence his statement I live after having died a 1000 deaths.

Scene from Phone call:
After having heard the news, the Asad froze. he started building walls and went back to ms farooqui to distance himself from the situation. This is very well written.

Scene at the Mortuary:
Karan again conveyed with his expressions, the dread, the fear, the disbelief, the pain when he saw the jean-clad feet. Then the deep breath he takes to brace himself for the worst. Then the relief that it was not Zoya and the guilt for being relieved as it is another person dead. This can be connected to what Dilshad said that Asad is not capable of hurting anybody let alone Zoya. This is one of Asad's basic character. 
Well written and well emoted by Karan

Ayaan reaction was different. His loud ooof when he realized it was not Humeira... Though Ayaan still has not realized it fully, we now know that he loves Humeira and I think as usual his big brother would be there to point this out to him.

Two brothers going through the same situation but reacting differently was very beautifully depicted...

Great job Gul Khan, CVs... Excellent, excellent job Karan. 
Great job Vikrant, Neha...

I would rate this show 8/10...

P.S.Missed Surbhi's smile on the show...

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Re: Some observstions (Its Looooong....)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-27, 07:55

Very very nice analysis.... Nice pointers on Asads reactions throughout. His breakdown after trying to unlock the password proves what an awesome actor he is... I am a Barun Sobti fan... Never really paid any attention to KSG. My 65 yr old mom is a big time KSG fan ( from a show where he played a doctor..) I thought she would be fan of Tanveer if she played a doctor too... Now I realize she also liked him for being good actor.

I now notice his restrained reaction at the mortuary as different from Ayans after you pointed it out... Thank you...

Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-27, 08:50

awesome bee

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-27, 09:33

Very well written analysis BK... At last these two get an opportunity to realize and acknowledge their own feelings.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-06-27, 10:46

very well written Beekay!! loved it. I have missed the episodes. I am missing all good episodes n watching all crapy ones alone. *Sigh*

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-27, 11:21

Nice analysis BK

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-27, 11:31

Wow!! Loved ur post Beekay.. I hardly watch the show but had seen the part where Asad hugs Zoya but had not continued but reading u makes me want to see it.. 
hug1 for the post

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-06-27, 11:52

Thank you all Embarassed

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-06-27, 13:00

i missed the epi Bk but loved ur analysis and it  gave me feeling ti watch it once.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-27, 13:08

Wow...awesome analysis Thumbsup

loved the way u described the scenes with Asad.....Lovely!!!cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-27, 13:14

Beekay wrote:Thank you all Embarassed

hug1 Do write more..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum