Latest topics

coincidence

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: coincidence

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-06-27, 19:02

Shesherkobita wrote:hello Muskaan... Welcome to the friendliest forum indeed.... I bet Zoya and Huma will recognize each other through that music box... If not my name is not Shesherkobita... Yes, you are right they are kind of following the same arc.

I don't speak Hindi or Urdu.  my husband speaks Urdu and helps me understand QH once inawhile. QH is the only series he has seen a few episodes of. He didnt like IPKKND, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I told him I am in love with Barun Sobti and gave him an ASR haircut.
U know wat asr is my sister's heart throb...even mine (pehle)now its karan mind it not asad i don't like people who cry....truly kina rota hai....plus woh zoya pe trust bhi ni karta tha....nd see now he is fcing this...

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Re: coincidence

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-06-27, 19:53

perfumeheaven wrote:Hello Muskan Welcome on broad sweetheart. Your inputs and perspectives are welcomed.We all share a common Love and friendship. Happy you are in.....btw I am a non hindi speaker Wink 

where is jayalakshmi,indeed?
hey perfume missed u in the post but i came to know from ur previous posts and reply that u do not know how to speak in hindi...would try my level best to write maximum of my posts in english so that u can also enjoy and reply....even i am missing jaya's post

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum