Latest topics

OMG, Akabr is a CREEP and I love it!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OMG, Akabr is a CREEP and I love it!

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-29, 02:27

sarra0 wrote:Sabi i was watching today's episode and there was a whole section with the deranged smile and crick in the neck and all I could think about was you while watching it...

Sarra...awwww...you thought of little me? long hug 
The most Crick Sighting was on wednesday... When Akbar was following her the whole 21 min show... Why does he do that? When he doesn't show any emotion, he kinda looks handsome...

Today I was stuck on Jodha's lazy eye! I don't want to harp on her short comings but really?? The beauty for whom Akbar is getting a crick in neck is lazy eyed?! Hmmm... What could be the benefit of lazy eye? I know ...during close romantic scenes when all heroines look cross eyed , she will look absolutely normal.... Baazinga! cheers 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: OMG, Akabr is a CREEP and I love it!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-01, 02:10

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Sabi i was watching today's episode and there was a whole section with the deranged smile and crick in the neck and all I could think about was you while watching it...

Sarra...awwww...you thought of little me? long hug 
The most Crick Sighting was on wednesday... When Akbar was following her the whole 21 min show... Why does he do that? When he doesn't show any emotion, he kinda looks handsome...

Today I was stuck on Jodha's lazy eye! I don't want to harp on her short comings but really?? The beauty for whom Akbar is getting a crick in neck is lazy eyed?! Hmmm... What could be the benefit of lazy eye? I know ...during close romantic scenes when all heroines look cross eyed , she will look absolutely normal.... Baazinga! cheers 

I did i did, I remembered you long hug during the whole period it was you...he he so agree he looks so weird with a crick and a smile..

Y were these two chosen as the leads

:lol!: bazinga...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum