Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-27, 22:02

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013



One month later:


Asad's House:


Asad as a typical majnu :P enters the room, and dreams about Zoya everywhere,at the dining table with Tu hi Bataa song in the BG :cry: he gets very emotional.....sits besides the bed,again loads of use of glycerine, girls get tissues ready for the scene if u cant see Karan crying Wink dreams about ZOya sleeping next to him, wakes up to find it come crushing down No thinks where is Zoya Question


At the orphange:


The scene moves to a place(orphanage) where Zoya is sleeping on the floor, wakes up  and does her morning prayers. Surbhi looks very nice in white and without makeup. She cleans the floor, serves food to the kids, washes dishes  and carries water in the pitcher, Maula mere lele meri jaan song in the BG.


A lady asks her if she wants to go out to shop, she tells no and the lady insistes that she should go out, till when will she bind herself within the four walls and then wishes that may God give her back what she wants along with interest. Zoya imagines Asad , female Mitwa in the BG (it was too shrill No as if the singer was forced to sing at gunpoint affraid) and the school bell breaks her thoughts and she starts crying.


Siddique comes to the orphanage to give the donation and Zoya is cooking in the kitchen. Someone asks him about his daughter and he gets emotional. Zoya comes towards him and due to a child the plate falls on Siddique's clothes and ruins it. He gets angry and is about to hit the chil when Zoya puts her hand in between.He is hyper and is reprimanding Zoya, Zoya also gives him a piece of mind(sane thots about God and his goodness) in a calm way and leaves. The screen freezes on Siddique's face.


At the hospital:


Tanu with the doc, she tells her that the baby is fine and very soon the bulge will be shown. Tanu thinks that she has to get married to Asad asap. She asks how much the injection will cost and the nurse says 10k, Tanu doesnt have money and tells her that she will take the injection later. She spots Imran-Haseena and calls up Imran but he disconnects her call. She tries to call him again when doc comes and Imran leaves the place in the  mean time.bounce



Ayan's House:


Ayan shouts at someone on the phone as he is unable to get any information about Humeira. Razia comes there and starts yelling at Ayan, Badi B Twisted Evil  and somehow Badi B reads into Razia's mind that there is more to the Humeira fiasco and has to dig deeper into the matter.scratch



Precap: Badi B threatens that she will call and tell everyone about the truth, Razia takes out the phone wire and strangles Badi B and bangs her on the wall. Razia is trying to dispose off the body .(OMG!!! Scared  this is murkier and getting dirtier day by day scared, as Sabi says, an ode to 70s movie, true that :||^v:) 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-06-27, 22:07

Pallavi just last qustion when will the vedio update come....????

muskaan.tekwani
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 99
Join date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-27, 22:15

Muskaan...hopefully the videos get uploaded in 45 mins to an hour's time dear :) :)

keep the questions/answers and posts coming :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-06-27, 22:20

The show is a getting crazier by the minute.I think too much is happening before I could digest the last.Geez man,writers please slow down......the razia and Tanu team could be busted I am fine with that one.

perfumeheaven
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2326
Join date : 2013-05-08
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-27, 22:31

pals... My 70s dream come true... Dispose of Dadi? She will get up and chew Razias fingers off I am sure... She is feisty... I haven't seen the epi yet.... Must watch now otherwise it gets blocked very very quickly....

Love you and feel honored you mentioned me....

long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-27, 22:33

perfumeheaven wrote:The show is a getting crazier by the minute.I think too much is happening before I could digest the last.Geez man,writers please slow down......the razia and Tanu team could be busted I am fine with that one.

Zainab..... tomo will be scary episode ya :cry: Shocked too much of violence Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-27, 22:35

Shesherkobita wrote:pals... My 70s dream come true... Dispose of Dadi? She will get up and chew Razias fingers off I am sure... She is feisty... I haven't seen the epi yet.... Must watch now otherwise it gets blocked very very quickly....

Love you and feel honored you mentioned me....

long hug
Sabi hug1

u r always in my thots whenever Haseena Bi or such geriatric crimes (u coined this for QH too) come in QH......and unconsciously I smile and remember ur words :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-06-27, 23:31

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:pals... My 70s dream come true... Dispose of Dadi? She will get up and chew Razias fingers off I am sure... She is feisty... I haven't seen the epi yet.... Must watch now otherwise it gets blocked very very quickly....

Love you and feel honored you mentioned me....

long hug
Sabi hug1

u r always in my thots whenever Haseena Bi or such geriatric crimes (u coined this for QH too) come in QH......and unconsciously I smile and remember ur words :) :)

Pals I love you... You remember geriatric crime ...yay! They are back to their crime spree... He he he ... Humor is the only way to enjoy this violence ... Otherwise it's so OTT that its unbearable!  Hasina bi Hasina bi... I love hasina bi... She was sick and yet she had a huge red flower in her hair... I have aunts like her... Who are always with makeup and proper getup... In case there is a FIRE in the house ... They want to be ready for it... They will be the best dressed rescued  victim. In the same vein,  on IPK dewali Payel scene ... How beautiful were Khushi's toes? Perfectly pedicured! If it was me ASR would freak out at my ugly Dinosaur  toes and throw the  Payal in the pool and expect me to fish it out :lol!:

Ps I loved the dialogues at the orphanage ... The kids were too cute and probably gets slapped around cos they have no one to protect them... Touching!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-27, 23:36

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:pals... My 70s dream come true... Dispose of Dadi? She will get up and chew Razias fingers off I am sure... She is feisty... I haven't seen the epi yet.... Must watch now otherwise it gets blocked very very quickly....

Love you and feel honored you mentioned me....

long hug
Sabi hug1

u r always in my thots whenever Haseena Bi or such geriatric crimes (u coined this for QH too) come in QH......and unconsciously I smile and remember ur words :) :)

Pals I love you... You remember geriatric crime ...yay! They are back to their crime spree... He he he ... Humor is the only way to enjoy this violence ... Otherwise it's so OTT that its unbearable!  Hasina bi Hasina bi... I love hasina bi... She was sick and yet she had a huge red flower in her hair... I have aunts like her... Who are always with makeup and proper getup... In case there is a FIRE in the house ... They want to be ready for it... They will be the best dressed rescued  victim. In the same vein,  on IPK dewali Payel scene ... How beautiful were Khushi's toes? Perfectly pedicured! If it was me ASR would freak out at my ugly Dinosaur  toes and throw the  Payal in the pool and expect me to fish it out :lol!:

Ps I loved the dialogues at the orphanage ... The kids were too cute and probably gets slapped around cos they have no one to protect them... Touching!


@Bold: We should all learn  from u to laugh at ourselves :lol!: lucky are the people who are with u ...they will never have dearth of smile hug1 

yep true.....that was really a poignant scene.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 02:58

Thanks Palls, today's episode for me was loneliness, tanhai he tanhai nazar aye, Asad who used to have all around him wen he was at the dining table was today alone, no one to comfort him, to share his pain. Where ever he looked he was reminded of Zoya, it's true wat they say u never know wat u have until it's gone, the antics that would have annoyed him previously would now be endearing.

Zoya who was outgoing, outspoken, bubbly, could never stay quite was silent.. only spoke wen it was must.. the power of words wen u speak wen u have to..

These song lyrics go beautifully with the mood of them both

Tanhaai, tanhaai
Dil ke raaste mein kaisi thokar maine khaayi
Toote khwaab saare, ek maayusi hai chhaayi
Har khushi so gayi, zindagi kho gayi
Tumko jo pyaar kiya maine to sazaa main paayi
Tanhaai, tanhaai, milo hai phaili hui tanhaai

Khwaab mein dekha tha ek aanchal
Maine apne haathon mein
Ab toote sapnon ke shishe
Chubte hai in aankhon mein)
Kal koi tha yahin, ab koi bhi nahin
Banke naagin jaise hai saanson mein laheraayi
Tanhaai, tanhaai, palkon pe kitne aansu hai laayi

Was the female singer of mitwa the same one who did the female version in IP? Her voice was shrill as well and completely detracted from the words.

How Zoya has changed no longer the bubbly person she was for now, a very toned down version. Liked her dialogue at the end. Mr sadiqee lost one daughter and managed to find the other even if he didn't know it.

Uh how long does Ayaan need to learn not to Make humaira cry? Wat does she think will happen wen humeira comes back? She went on razia's say so with her knowing.. it may not be the fore front of anyone's mind initially but at some point..

And wats this another month in and is Nikhat still not married?

Precap wat can I say, wen the witch won't spare her only child who she supposedly loves wat hope is there for anyone else? So they have had a leap of 1month and she has kept her daughter hidden, kidnapped for that long without remorse says it all.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-28, 12:01

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls, today's episode for me was loneliness, tanhai he tanhai nazar aye, Asad who used to have all around him wen he was at the dining table was today alone, no one to comfort him, to share his pain.  Where ever he looked he was reminded of Zoya, it's true wat they say u never know wat u have until it's gone, the antics that would have annoyed him previously would now be endearing.

Zoya who was outgoing, outspoken, bubbly, could never stay quite was silent.. only spoke wen it was must.. the power of words wen u speak wen u have to..

These song lyrics go beautifully with the mood of them both  

Tanhaai, tanhaai
Dil ke raaste mein kaisi thokar maine khaayi
Toote khwaab saare, ek maayusi hai chhaayi
Har khushi so gayi, zindagi kho gayi
Tumko jo pyaar kiya maine to sazaa main paayi
Tanhaai, tanhaai, milo hai phaili hui tanhaai

Khwaab mein dekha tha ek aanchal
Maine apne haathon mein
Ab toote sapnon ke shishe
Chubte hai in aankhon mein)
Kal koi tha yahin, ab koi bhi nahin
Banke naagin jaise hai saanson mein laheraayi
Tanhaai, tanhaai, palkon pe kitne aansu hai laayi

Was the female singer of mitwa the same one who did the female version in IP? Her voice was shrill as well and completely detracted from the words.

How Zoya has changed no longer the bubbly person she was for now, a very toned down version.  Liked her dialogue at the end.  Mr sadiqee lost one daughter and managed to find the other even if he didn't know it.  

Uh how long does Ayaan need to learn not to Make humaira cry? Wat does she think will happen wen humeira comes back? She went on razia's say so with her knowing.. it may not be the fore front of anyone's mind initially but at some point..

And wats this another month in and is Nikhat still not married?

Precap wat can I say, wen the witch won't spare her only child who she supposedly loves wat hope is there for anyone else? So they have had a leap of 1month and she has kept her daughter hidden, kidnapped for that long without remorse says it all.  
Loved the song Sarra...and it suited Asya to the T :)

yup the change is so evident in both of them...and ur heart goes out to them 

Really dunno what will razia accomplish with this...she is just too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] realises the pain of the absence but dude has to do something...both the brothers are just sitting and crying...ufff

Am glad that Ghafoor uncle is back :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by tweety on 2013-06-28, 12:07

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:pals... My 70s dream come true... Dispose of Dadi? She will get up and chew Razias fingers off I am sure... She is feisty... I haven't seen the epi yet.... Must watch now otherwise it gets blocked very very quickly....

Love you and feel honored you mentioned me....

long hug
Sabi hug1

u r always in my thots whenever Haseena Bi or such geriatric crimes (u coined this for QH too) come in QH......and unconsciously I smile and remember ur words :) :)

Pals I love you... You remember geriatric crime ...yay! They are back to their crime spree... He he he ... Humor is the only way to enjoy this violence ... Otherwise it's so OTT that its unbearable!  Hasina bi Hasina bi... I love hasina bi... She was sick and yet she had a huge red flower in her hair... I have aunts like her... Who are always with makeup and proper getup... In case there is a FIRE in the house ... They want to be ready for it... They will be the best dressed rescued  victim. In the same vein,  on IPK dewali Payel scene ... How beautiful were Khushi's toes? Perfectly pedicured! If it was me ASR would freak out at my ugly Dinosaur  toes and throw the  Payal in the pool and expect me to fish it out :lol!:

Ps I loved the dialogues at the orphanage ... The kids were too cute and probably gets slapped around cos they have no one to protect them... Touching!
ROFL..u jus wrote my thoughts:* emb*:!! so true Sabi!! ASR will defi do that if he sees my toes. U bring a smile on everyone's face. it is a gift that u have got. hug1


Last edited by tweety on 2013-06-28, 12:54; edited 1 time in total

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by tweety on 2013-06-28, 12:16

Thnaks for the WU pallo!! i saw almost till the end..but dint see the badi be and razia part, is badi be dead??affraid
OMG!! wats happening??

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-06-28, 12:22

tweety wrote:Thnaks for the WU pallo!! i saw almost till the end..but dint see the badi be and razia part, is badi be dead??affraid
OMG!! wats happening??


Thanks much Sowme :) 

I just hope she is not dead yaar...enuf of violence...i am tired of all this :(

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 27th June 2013

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:20


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum