Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:25

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Having not seen HC apart from a couple of scenes is he not short? He didn't look that tall.  AD has the height, and we have seen his calm side but can he portray anger and project? GC has physique but not acting, Karen Wahi people seem to like acting. Thou he does look a bit kidish, how about Vikrant massey thou i don't know his height, but acting is ok.

Yep, He is average height and Akbar was Short in stature !! ..

Ad can show off the swagger very well.. had seen him in that remarriage show, he brought out the Greys very well... Agreed about GC ..NOOOOOOOOOO  to Karan wahi.. His voice plays against him as does his baby face .. Vikrant * Pauses*  could be the Joker of the  pack , you know ..Has the broodiness, intensity, charisma ... he had done a Mythological show too ..  U know , sarra Jaan.. Vikrant might actually fit ..

I never saw AD in the remarriage show.. Ok so for male lead face of between AD and VM..wen I saw the show  about believe the casting decision for the leads.

which show is Believe ??confused 

AD was a surprise .. have seen a epi and couple of SBS/SBB ... He was out and out tapori !!

So we begin our Bid

who can play Akbar well ??

Akshay Dogra or  Vikrant Massey ??

Bid starts at  60 -40

Start Ur bidding !!

Sorry that should be wen I saw Jodha Akbar i couldn't believe the casting decisions about the leads..I tell u the thing this phone gets me to write

The prick of needle has addeled my brain but wat r u bidding 60 40 for.,

Ahh!! It gets addled everytime there is a whiff of IPK Hunks !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil   P.S. Did I mention that phone is the extension of Soul !!

60..I wantzz AD as Akbarwa ...  40..The patla Vikrant Massey !

Phone is a life saver cause otherwise I couldn't log on during work..

Ah got it now, AD has the face.. Vikrant looks more boyish, but if he could show that he can or has done it before then maybe, AD added benefit off screen segments r also a laugh

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:25

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Me back after a meeting... where are we?

I and Lucky were discussing who would fit Jodha better ...

At which point did u leave ??

I havnt read the debate.. wat it which guy? Clothes or actor will play Jodha better?

Actor ...

I was for Harshad Chopra and sanjeeda , Lucky wanted Harshad Chopra and Aditi ..whom do u want ??

I don't know many and since it can't be BS, HC seems like a good choice Karen Tacker may have been ok, I take it they need to b able to act and have physique? I havnt Sanjeeda act but she seems to have quite grace to her which could fit Jodha or DAlj we have seen innocent role, i don't know who Aditi is

Karan Tacker is short , has the bulked muscle but has no Kingly airs and kinda looks like a naughty brat with his hand caught in the cookie jar ...

What About Akshay Dogra ??Kinshuk??

Aditi is Nandini from Dastaan ...
I vote for kinshuk... young, smirksome, handsome, short, musclesome... and has that crudeness for a king, softness for romance too...

I don't know Kinshuk, i just thought it was a funky word :lol!: 

:P :P  ... Did U see the audition for Ayan's role ?? Kinshuk was there ..it is in QH forum

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:26

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I havnt read the debate.. wat it which guy? Clothes or actor will play Jodha better?

Actor ...

I was for Harshad Chopra and sanjeeda , Lucky wanted Harshad Chopra and Aditi ..whom do u want ??

I don't know many and since it can't be BS, HC seems like a good choice Karen Tacker may have been ok, I take it they need to b able to act and have physique? I havnt Sanjeeda act but she seems to have quite grace to her which could fit Jodha or DAlj we have seen innocent role, i don't know who Aditi is

Karan Tacker is short , has the bulked muscle but has no Kingly airs and kinda looks like a naughty brat with his hand caught in the cookie jar ...

I vote for kinshuk... young, smirksome, handsome, short, musclesome... and has that crudeness for a king, softness for romance too...

:P :P   ... Did U see the audition for Ayan's role ?? Kinshuk was there ..it is in QH forum

I never saw the audition.. but i remember now he was the ones a lot were going ga ga over, I forgot his name

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:27

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Having not seen HC apart from a couple of scenes is he not short? He didn't look that tall.  AD has the height, and we have seen his calm side but can he portray anger and project? GC has physique but not acting, Karen Wahi people seem to like acting. Thou he does look a bit kidish, how about Vikrant massey thou i don't know his height, but acting is ok.

Ad can show off the swagger very well.. had seen him in that remarriage show, he brought out the Greys very well... Agreed about GC ..NOOOOOOOOOO  to Karan wahi.. His voice plays against him as does his baby face .. Vikrant * Pauses*  could be the Joker of the  pack , you know ..Has the broodiness, intensity, charisma ... he had done a Mythological show too ..  U know , sarra Jaan.. Vikrant might actually fit ..

I never saw AD in the remarriage show.. Ok so for male lead face of between AD and VM..wen I saw the show  about believe the casting decision for the leads.

AD was a surprise .. have seen a epi and couple of SBS/SBB ... He was out and out tapori !!

So we begin our Bid

Bid starts at  60 -40

Start Ur bidding !!

Sorry that should be wen I saw Jodha Akbar i couldn't believe the casting decisions about the leads..I tell u the thing this phone gets me to write

Ahh!! It gets addled everytime there is a whiff of IPK Hunks !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil   P.S. Did I mention that phone is the extension of Soul !!

Ah got it now, AD has the face.. Vikrant looks more boyish, but if he could show that he can or has done it before then maybe, AD added benefit off screen segments r also a laugh

*smugly* AD 80 Vikrant 20 :sunny: 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-28, 17:29

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

So we begin our Bid

Bid starts at  60 -40

Start Ur bidding !!

*smugly*  AD 80  Vikrant 20 :sunny: 

but will they change the leads now..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:29

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Actor ...

:P :P   ... Did U see the audition for Ayan's role ?? Kinshuk was there ..it is in QH forum

I never saw the audition.. but i remember now he was the ones a lot were going ga ga over, I forgot his name

Nebberr U minds ... Nothing extraordinary about him although he does the borderline characters quite well..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:31

Maria J wrote:

ofc not !!! not unless Tokas gets a swollen head ... or his acting comes for sniping from viewer's..otherwise as long s she is content with TRP..she will not change anything.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:35

Oh another name just came to me, actually can't remember the name or face but the guy from Mahadev who people liked,

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-28, 17:35

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

ofc not !!! not unless Tokas gets a swollen head ...  or his acting comes for sniping  from viewer's..otherwise as long s she is content with TRP..she will not change anything.

and what is the trps now?? Good enough for start??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:36

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

So we begin our Bid

Bid starts at  60 -40

Start Ur bidding !!
AD as Akbar? After his pavitra bhai role... Its tough to imagine!
I dont know about Vikrant... His pics look soft...

Vi,

You seriously missed him in remarriage, watch that and u will wonder , how come he did not murder ASR for his property ??

He is soft but has a certain style n is charismatic *Vikrant*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-28, 17:37

sarra0 wrote:Oh another name just came to me, actually can't remember the name or face but the guy from Mahadev who people liked,

who the lead Mohit??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:37

sarra0 wrote:Oh another name just came to me, actually can't remember the name or face but the guy from Mahadev who people liked,

Mohit Raina ??? Well, he is still doing Mahadev na plus isn't he bit long in the tooth for Akbar ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:38

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

So we begin our Bid

Bid starts at  60 -40

Start Ur bidding !!

*smugly*  AD 80  Vikrant 20 :sunny: 

:lol!: wat would it take u to get the other 20 per cent on AD

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:40

Tanthya wrote:

Mohit Raina ??? Well, he is still doing Mahadev na plus isn't he bit long in the tooth for Akbar ??

Yeah that's the guy, I'm not sure what he looks like, I didn't realise it was actors who were free now, that rules out VM.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:41

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

ofc not !!! not unless Tokas gets a swollen head ...  or his acting comes for sniping  from viewer's..otherwise as long s she is content with TRP..she will not change anything.

It is 1+ ..reasonable start considering it has got BV to contend !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:42

sarra0 wrote:

Just say , AD will be swashbuckling, dashing when he shoots about in his horse or waving the sword left and right !! Wink 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:42

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

It is 1+ ..reasonable start considering it has got  BV to contend !!

Was it not nearer 2

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:44

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yeah that's the guy, I'm not sure what he looks like, I didn't realise it was actors who were free now, that rules out VM.

Not casting a evil eye on the other show, Mind you..but that PH has large number of casts deserting it frequently ... so, if a chance to play a lead , that too a intriguing one like Akbar is offered ..... *Trails oooofffff *

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:45

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Was it not nearer 2

Really !!! was it not 1.3 or something ... was it near 2.. Holy Shmoly ..that is good figure , Sarra Jaan ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:46

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Just say , AD will be swashbuckling, dashing when he shoots about in his horse or waving the sword left and right !! Wink 

And Tants jus imagine AD will b swashbuckling.. dashing wen he shoots about his horse or waving the sword left right..wen he is slicing someone's head off.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-28, 17:46

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Don't know abt him being dashing or not but he would enjoy it.. His sister had commented once that he and BS were both jealous of her as she got to do all the horse riding stuff in Savitri....

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:48

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Was it not nearer 2

Really !!!  was it not 1.3 or something ... was it near 2.. Holy Shmoly ..that is good figure , Sarra Jaan ..

It was either 1.9 or 2 I think, it mite actually have been 2 with the SP show at 1.9 cause I think I had a little chuckle to myself that JA beat SP. I thou it was a good figure

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:49

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Don't know abt him being dashing or not but he would enjoy it.. His sister had commented once that he and BS were both jealous of her as she got to do all the horse riding stuff in Savitri....

Bang  Bang  Bang  How dare you say that about Dogra ???? Grrrrrrr ..

He would look Hanshum in white, smelling the tiny rose bud or taking the horse and battling his treacherous BIL !!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:49

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yeah he would love it.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:52

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Was it not nearer 2

Really !!!  was it not 1.3 or something ... was it near 2.. Holy Shmoly ..that is good figure , Sarra Jaan ..

It was either 1.9 or 2 I think, it mite actually have been 2 with the SP show at 1.9 cause I think I had a little chuckle to myself that JA beat SP. I thou it was a good figure

Maayeend disintegrates in utter shock ...It debuted with 1.9 affraid ...Ooo Baby !!!! That is bloody good !!

*joins Ur Choir* Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum