Latest topics

Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 13:26

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:I was expecting a good discussion on jodha akbar from all of Us :)..

so the good start has done by sathya ..with her awesome writing skills ..so i am on for the discussion on the this serial seriously bounce ..

Lovely analysis sathya ..the 360 degree difference of jalal from serial to movie annoys me ..making me to think which one i should believe ..

In movie it has shown that jalal from the beginning had some certain balance  thinking  about how to rule and how to be a establish a kingdom ..

but here its complete contrast ...giving total room for jodha to make him in a good akbar Rolling Eyes ..for it seems like another beast and beauty story ..and total ektha mayya  style of  showing a good bahu   who changes the entire fate of the husband and his family and here even country  ..which indeed giving me a feel that jalal  is no where near on his own ...

presentation of the serial is utter cheap and the rajput  women costume's are looking sooooooo damm cheap that sometime i feel are they brought the costumes borrowed from Balika vadhu  sets Question..

As you said that girl needs to highlight herself at least from her sisters ..it seems its a girls hostel where everyone are same  Sleep   ..

I am still searching some improvement from the boy ..he is no where near the charisma that a king should have so as same with girl...

total serial need to improve their richness ..i liked the richness and attitude rana prathap  serial ..it was pure magic of the characters .actors and richness in the sets ..
Long time Lucky!

I can accept the costume though... if Etka wants to portray the period of Jodha and Akbar, they were expensively dressed in those times, but when you compare with today's time, those dresses would look tacky!

So I am giving the benefit of doubt to the queen of tellywood's best intentions...

Vi Ponnu,

JA are not dressed expensively rather it looks like they borrowed costumes from rental..If U want to see expensively dressed of THOSE times..check Maharana .. The costumes are elegant !!

Agreed Tants, Maharana costumes are much better, but if we compare the costumes of the JA show with Movie, I would say the movie costumes were rich, expensive and didnt reflect the time of the story right... it looked more modern and sophisticated...
So I thought, this setup looked more real...

How is Ekta with her previous shows? Does she normally give the due importance to costumes?

Anyway, Aal Pathi Adai pathi tants, the way the actors carry it also makes a difference!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 13:26

Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Aila!! U are Bak baking without me..Tants bolts like usain to JA phorum

c'mon girls..Lets party !!:)

yeah party ...ektha mayya  made me open my mouth and given some work to my hands ..to  rant and discuss here :)
Haha.. touch wood... let our interest in the show hail for quiet a long long time...
i really hope so Vi...after loosing so much hopes on gul ..only ektha maiyaa has that capacity to stir interest in me by taking my fav movie as her serial subject :lol!:

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 13:28

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:at the moment i will giv dem a chance to build up....moreover i found it much better than d shows going on ..on TV nowdays...

moreover i guess its a bit of comic a s well.....i cud nt help but smile or grin....wen i see akbar tilting his head nd bulging his eyes out.....he luks a real kamina....so dis serious historical shows makes me grin more dan the promising light hearted ones....

y are the serious shws better in comedy dan the ones dat promises to be a laugh riot??
because of the antics of the cast which was choosen to portray the serious acts...

Twisted Evil
LOL.....on a serious note i hav also seen dat shws dat hav serious topics..... wen cum wd a comic scene or track....dey do much better than the xpected ones......directors nd script is the major part here.....

i rem a scene frm IPK ....where NK khushi and arnav had to act infrnt of anjali.....arnav was supposed to pretend having a headache.... gosh barun was too gud in acting the part where he was supposed to potray dat he cannot act....den we hd khushi nd NK...i was laughing like mad....
there were so many scenes like that in IPK...

two other examples..
When Khushi asked Arnav to tell Payal that Akaash has gone to commit suicide... and the famous - now what to say.. by Arnav to Khushi...
when Khushi asked Arnav to talk filmy dialogues to Mami for Akaash- Payal acceptance and the comedy splash that followed... Kuch kuch hota hai mamiji.. upper wala... koi na koi...forget it...

Has there been anything funny in JA ?? Ekta  usually does not have comic scenes in her shows na , it is usually one MD after the other with bits of romance thrown in
nothing intentionally funny... Unintentionally yes... like vijayakanth type comedy... they try to portray something serious, and we burst out laughing...

Dont ask us where IPK came into picture in this context... we are not sure... we dont need to reason to talk about IPK

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 13:30

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:I was expecting a good discussion on jodha akbar from all of Us :)..

so the good start has done by sathya ..with her awesome writing skills ..so i am on for the discussion on the this serial seriously bounce ..

Lovely analysis sathya ..the 360 degree difference of jalal from serial to movie annoys me ..making me to think which one i should believe ..

In movie it has shown that jalal from the beginning had some certain balance  thinking  about how to rule and how to be a establish a kingdom ..

but here its complete contrast ...giving total room for jodha to make him in a good akbar Rolling Eyes ..for it seems like another beast and beauty story ..and total ektha mayya  style of  showing a good bahu   who changes the entire fate of the husband and his family and here even country  ..which indeed giving me a feel that jalal  is no where near on his own ...

presentation of the serial is utter cheap and the rajput  women costume's are looking sooooooo damm cheap that sometime i feel are they brought the costumes borrowed from Balika vadhu  sets Question..

As you said that girl needs to highlight herself at least from her sisters ..it seems its a girls hostel where everyone are same  Sleep   ..

I am still searching some improvement from the boy ..he is no where near the charisma that a king should have so as same with girl...

total serial need to improve their richness ..i liked the richness and attitude rana prathap  serial ..it was pure magic of the characters .actors and richness in the sets ..

Lucky, The movie was a candy floss portrayal of Jalal/Akbar .. Ashutosh could not afford to show Jalal as a zealot ..  Jalal was a figure of middle ages when killing/looting/pillaging was common ... it was later he came under various influences and began to change ... 

He is a persian man with Persian culture influencing him while Jodha is Indian ..It was the clash of culture in the form of wills between them ..

Urrghhh...Don't talk to me about the ladies ..There is nothing  Royal like in them and all are so bland , wallflowers !!

I have never been a fan of Rajat Tokas in fact I always thought he was a over actor  but in JA.. I am feeling that his performance quotient is leveling up !!.. In the first episode I saw , I just wanted to kick him in the shins for butchering Jalal's characterization but y'day when I saw his smiling face turning instantly to dark anger and he draws out his dagger ..there was a spark in him.. which gave me a pause..a feeling.. ke if directed well..this guy can deliver..

PARIDI !!! firmly zipping up...apart from exclaiming..WHY, EKTA WHY??

Yeah its obvious that they came in to the country to steel us ..but later its only Akbar era they established the kingdom..

Formally i never thought that even akbar is so good as it shown the in serial ..but we can differentiate him form the other rulers ..as good diplomatic and  wise men who can easily understand the indain sentiments and used to himself by marrying all king dome daughters to strengthen the kingdom..with out so much of cruelty as Aurangzeb did ..

but a Rajput princess changed his thing so drastically ..it feels like so dramatic and no where near reality ..but one thing i should   admire the prince that she really didn't changed her costumes and traditions  even she married to a persian family ..

i didn't observe the guy that much in the episode will see again ..as you are admiring the scene :) ..

i think ektha has choose the   lead pair  in a very common fashion in order to differentiate and escape from the charisma  created by Hirthik and ash

Akbar era..Mughals peaked and expanded  until Shahjahan's period...the dynasty began to decline during the fag end of Shahjahan ..

Ohh, It was a political and sure fire move of securing the loyalty's..marry and assume that the kingdom of FIL will cease to be enemy ...

The existence f Jodha is much debated ... some say that unlike the movies, she actually did convert to Islam and assumed the name of Maryam , some historian's say.. that Aka bar never was bothered about Jodha and she was one of the harem and nothing much but the romantic soul in us craves for a good love story and  so we get it..

common is good, Lucky but  the body language has to be there and  JA does not have it

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 13:31

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Aila!! U are Bak baking without me..Tants bolts like usain to JA phorum

yeah party ...ektha mayya  made me open my mouth and given some work to my hands ..to  rant and discuss here :)
Haha.. touch wood... let our interest in the show hail for quiet a long long time...

Very long time...iit has been ages since we talked about any show

Vi agrees and withdraws quite from her sentence!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 13:37

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Lucky, The movie was a candy floss portrayal of Jalal/Akbar .. Ashutosh could not afford to show Jalal as a zealot ..  Jalal was a figure of middle ages when killing/looting/pillaging was common ... it was later he came under various influences and began to change ... 

He is a persian man with Persian culture influencing him while Jodha is Indian ..It was the clash of culture in the form of wills between them ..

Urrghhh...Don't talk to me about the ladies ..There is nothing  Royal like in them and all are so bland , wallflowers !!

I have never been a fan of Rajat Tokas in fact I always thought he was a over actor  but in JA.. I am feeling that his performance quotient is leveling up !!.. In the first episode I saw , I just wanted to kick him in the shins for butchering Jalal's characterization but y'day when I saw his smiling face turning instantly to dark anger and he draws out his dagger ..there was a spark in him.. which gave me a pause..a feeling.. ke if directed well..this guy can deliver..

Yeah its obvious that they came in to the country to steel us ..but later its only Akbar era they established the kingdom..

Formally i never thought that even akbar is so good as it shown the in serial ..but we can differentiate him form the other rulers ..as good diplomatic and  wise men who can easily understand the indain sentiments and used to himself by marrying all king dome daughters to strengthen the kingdom..with out so much of cruelty as Aurangzeb did ..

but a Rajput princess changed his thing so drastically ..it feels like so dramatic and no where near reality ..but one thing i should   admire the prince that she really didn't changed her costumes and traditions  even she married to a persian family ..

i didn't observe the guy that much in the episode will see again ..as you are admiring the scene :) ..

i think ektha has choose the   lead pair  in a very common fashion in order to differentiate and escape from the charisma  created by Hirthik and ash

Akbar era..Mughals peaked and expanded  until Shahjahan's period...the dynasty began to decline during the fag end of Shahjahan ..

Ohh, It was a political and sure fire move of securing the loyalty's..marry and assume that the kingdom of FIL will cease to be enemy ...

The existence f Jodha is much debated ... some say that unlike the movies, she actually did convert to Islam and assumed the name of Maryam , some historian's say.. that Aka bar never was bothered about Jodha and she was one of the harem and nothing much but the romantic soul in us craves for a good love story and  so we get it..

common is good, Lucky but  the body language has to be there and  JA does not have it
very true... Some even say that Jodha itself is a imaginary character..

History is a tweaked fact... and it is written by the side which wins... we wouldnt know the truth which gets buried with time... so we yearn for the mystery of those times and when we rely on imaginary stuff... why not make it more interesting with a little romance in it?

But there are hints that Ekta has given about the way Jalal looks at his many wives now.. He clearly doesnt love them... they are there to satisfy his needs and some for political interests...

What would happen when a princess dares to change this fact? Doesnt it get all interesting?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 13:38

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:at the moment i will giv dem a chance to build up....moreover i found it much better than d shows going on ..on TV nowdays...

moreover i guess its a bit of comic a s well.....i cud nt help but smile or grin....wen i see akbar tilting his head nd bulging his eyes out.....he luks a real kamina....so dis serious historical shows makes me grin more dan the promising light hearted ones....

y are the serious shws better in comedy dan the ones dat promises to be a laugh riot??
because of the antics of the cast which was choosen to portray the serious acts...

Twisted Evil
LOL.....on a serious note i hav also seen dat shws dat hav serious topics..... wen cum wd a comic scene or track....dey do much better than the xpected ones......directors nd script is the major part here.....

i rem a scene frm IPK ....where NK khushi and arnav had to act infrnt of anjali.....arnav was supposed to pretend having a headache.... gosh barun was too gud in acting the part where he was supposed to potray dat he cannot act....den we hd khushi nd NK...i was laughing like mad....

two other examples..
When Khushi asked Arnav to tell Payal that Akaash has gone to commit suicide... and the famous - now what to say.. by Arnav to Khushi...
when Khushi asked Arnav to talk filmy dialogues to Mami for Akaash- Payal acceptance and the comedy splash that followed... Kuch kuch hota hai mamiji.. upper wala... koi na koi...forget it...

Has there been anything funny in JA ?? Ekta  usually does not have comic scenes in her shows na , it is usually one MD after the other with bits of romance thrown in
funny in JA  hahahaha ...only i laughed on the way the jalal tilting his head ..trying to show so much cruelty but i am not at getting any feel of good acting so i was laughing ..

and really funny to see only jodha  has so much hatred on jalal suddenly from one incident ..making me laugh ...

ektha is dramma queen ...IPK is real history in the serial world where every thing was perfect ..even My ASR can produce fun scenes hila ...don't make me to think about  IPK Miss You

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 13:39

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Long time Lucky!

I can accept the costume though... if Etka wants to portray the period of Jodha and Akbar, they were expensively dressed in those times, but when you compare with today's time, those dresses would look tacky!

So I am giving the benefit of doubt to the queen of tellywood's best intentions...

Vi Ponnu,

JA are not dressed expensively rather it looks like they borrowed costumes from rental..If U want to see expensively dressed of THOSE times..check Maharana .. The costumes are elegant !!

Agreed Tants, Maharana costumes are much better, but if we compare the costumes of the JA show with Movie, I would say the movie costumes were rich, expensive and didnt reflect the time of the story right... it looked more modern and sophisticated...

How is Ekta with her previous shows? Does she normally give the due importance to costumes?

Anyway, Aal Pathi Adai pathi tants, the way the actors carry it also makes a difference!
On the contrary , the movie was closer to the medieval times as it  had nly cottons and also limited colors as dyeing and  blending was not available those days whereas we are seeing many a blended shades in TJA ... which is unreal actually..

Ekta does give some importance to costumes ..like we see  Ankita in Maharashtrian sari's in PR and rich women is designer saris etc etc ...

That is very true ...here neither the aadai or aazh is even quarter percent..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 13:41

vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:

i really hope so Vi...after loosing so much hopes on gul ..only ektha maiyaa has that capacity to stir interest in me by taking my fav movie as her serial subject :lol!:

Yup it is quite a change from the normal day to day story - with falling in love, getting married in haste with misunderstanding thrown anywhere before or after these two incidents haunting every show...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 13:43

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:

Very long time...iit has been ages since we talked about any show

Vi agrees and withdraws quite from her sentence!
Tants stamps n passes approval:P:P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 13:44

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Long time Lucky!

Vi Ponnu,

Arey  Vi ektha is trend setter for the Present TV industry ..she is the one who started the richness in costumes and  sets with big buildings..

now everyone  are learning from her and even executing so well ..and ektha is lacking in the race ..its really not good..

even gul also learned mistakes from past experiences ..regarding  bathroom's in the serial Twisted Evil

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 13:46

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Twisted Evil

two other examples..

funny in JA  hahahaha ...only i laughed on the way the jalal tilting his head ..trying to show so much cruelty but i am not at getting any feel of good acting so i was laughing ..

and really funny to see only jodha  has so much hatred on jalal suddenly from one incident ..making me laugh ...

ektha is dramma queen ...IPK is real history in the serial world where every thing was perfect ..even My ASR can produce fun scenes hila ...don't make me to think about  IPK Miss You

I thought he got his neck fractured while trying to climb up the beeeg beeeg horses back !!

why does Jodha hate Jalal?? I missed those episodes ..

Ekta is the Czarina .. she knows what will pulll the viewer's in ...I toh want to see Harshad Chopra as Jalal ..he had the physique/talent

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 13:50

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Agree its all for us to think and feel romantic ourselves ...

yeah that's why i told  its looking girls hostel with her mom as guardian ...no one has that rajput command ..and even jodha's Mom is acting like normal women who likes her daughter so much ..that a rajput   maha rani

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 13:51

Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:

Yup it is quite a change from the normal day to day story - with falling in love, getting married in haste with misunderstanding thrown anywhere before or after these two incidents haunting every show...

Also no stephni's .. illegitimate kids stepping out of woodworks, no illicit one night stand under the influence of drugs ....phewww...Mind relaxes

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 13:58

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Twisted Evil

two other examples..

I thought he got his neck fractured while trying to climb up the beeeg beeeg horses back !!

Ekta is the Czarina .. she knows what will pulll the viewer's in ...I toh want to see Harshad Chopra as Jalal ..he had the physique/talent

Oh Tants  you missed the episodes ...on her birth day joddha  wants to pary in the kali maa temple which is the borders of ajmer ..

she goes their with some worriers and her crew of friends to pray their ..than the moguls attack the temple trying to loot every jewelry of kali ma ..and jodha was stunned by the act and orders to fight with moguls not worrying about  her ..one of her friends were took by moguls ..and jodha asks save her friend at any cost and she was saved but she attempts johur  than and their to avoid the insult and jodha starts hating jalal for the act promises she will kill jalal ..from than she is obsessed with jalal...

and jalal knows about the beauty of jodha  from the loots and he is obsessed to see her ..

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 13:59

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

yeah that's why i told  its looking girls hostel with her mom as guardian ...no one has that rajput command ..and even jodha's Mom is acting like normal women who likes her daughter so much ..that a rajput   maha rani
That queen mom is a faded lady, Lucky... I came to know she was the mother when Jodha says  'Maasa'..Until then I thought she was in the crowd and did nt even spare a glance

who is the director??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 14:03

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

History is a tweaked fact... and it is written by the side which wins... we wouldnt know the truth which gets buried with time... so we yearn for the mystery of those times and when we rely on imaginary stuff... why not make it more interesting with a little romance in it?

But there are hints that Ekta has given about the way Jalal looks at his many wives now.. He clearly doesnt love them... they are there to satisfy his needs and some for political interests...

What would happen when a princess dares to change this fact? Doesnt it get all interesting?

I missed the interim epis ..

Is Bhairam Khan still there ?? Has Maham Anga been introduced ??

A story of a woman changing a Cad is always interesting , Vi regardless of whether he is a Prince or pauper :P:P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 14:05

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Twisted Evil

two other examples..

Forgot to mention previously harshad  perfect choice as i exactly thought  the same ..only reason can give on ektha's choice is she wated to choose young looking guy to match the age of 20  to 21 years ..

but this guy is looking too young and the Costume not suiting him at all

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 14:11

It is correct, Asmi ...

Apart from MP, this show is the only one that has something  going for it ..

It gives us something to rant, talk and discuss ...

Piramishes are meant to be broken, yaara

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 14:14

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

A story of a woman changing a Cad is always interesting , Vi regardless of whether he is a Prince or pauper :P:P

Bhairam  khan is their ..he is the actor who is doing character of arjun father in pavithra rishta ..he is the brain driller  of akbar ..and he went to some siayasat meeting ..he too have to improve the acting ..

maha manga was introduced only through dialogues till now they didn't show us the Mogul fort ...jalal real mother comes to meet him at war place and jalal won't respect his mother because she left him very young  for siaysat  politics ..

he respects maha manga instead her mom ..and mom feels so bad that maha manga made him so cruel and hatred towards her  ..one waiting some miracle to happen to change the jalal and save him from maha manga command

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 14:18

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

That queen mom is a faded lady, Lucky... I came to know she was the mother when Jodha says  'Maasa'..Until then I thought she was in the crowd and did nt even spare a glance

who is the director??

i didn't paid attention on director yet ..but  seems like directer is at fault for all this cheap acting skills

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 14:19

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Twisted Evil

two other examples..

Forgot to mention previously harshad  perfect choice as i exactly thought  the same ..only reason can give on ektha's choice is she wated to choose young looking guy to match the age of 20  to 21 years ..

but this guy is looking too young and the Costume not suiting him at all

Another reason could be phangurlzz re..  If ekta picks him  up..immediate roar will go for Aditi for Jodha's role ... instead of so much headache, Ekta might have opted for Rajat since he already has experience playing a historical role..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 14:23

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

who is the director??

i didn't paid attention on director yet ..but  seems like directer is at fault for all this cheap acting skills

Sometimes directors are..they need to extract from actors .. I liked the Sujja Mal and Suraj ban actors..both look dignified as Rajput Royalty but Jodha's papa and Mamma ...Heyy Bhagwan !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 14:24

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

yes he is there and Maham Anga has been introduced in the conversations... there was a scene where Akbar's biological mom comes to meet him and WU says that he showed nice variations in that conversation... When he talks to him mom, his eyes look distant and cold but his actions show respect and when he enquires about Maham Anga to her, his eyes grow soft and shine out of affection.

Tantwa.. that grows in charm when the woman succeeds when a lot many other women have failed in doing so... Charming isnt it?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 14:28

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Bhairam  khan is their ..he is the actor who is doing character of arjun father in pavithra rishta ..he is the brain driller  of akbar ..and he went to some siayasat meeting ..he too have to improve the acting ..

maha manga was introduced only through dialogues till now they didn't show us the Mogul fort ...jalal real mother comes to meet him at war place and jalal won't respect his mother because she left him very young  for siaysat  politics ..

he respects maha manga instead her mom ..and mom feels so bad that maha manga made him so cruel and hatred towards her  ..one waiting some miracle to happen to change the jalal and save him from maha manga command

Ashwini is playing MM.. Boy!! She will eat Paridi alive ... Looking forward to their clashes

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum