Latest topics

Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 14:30

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:I was expecting a good discussion on jodha akbar from all of Us :)..

so the good start has done by sathya ..with her awesome writing skills ..so i am on for the discussion on the this serial seriously bounce ..

Lovely analysis sathya ..the 360 degree difference of jalal from serial to movie annoys me ..making me to think which one i should believe ..

In movie it has shown that jalal from the beginning had some certain balance  thinking  about how to rule and how to be a establish a kingdom ..

but here its complete contrast ...giving total room for jodha to make him in a good akbar Rolling Eyes ..for it seems like another beast and beauty story ..and total ektha mayya  style of  showing a good bahu   who changes the entire fate of the husband and his family and here even country  ..which indeed giving me a feel that jalal  is no where near on his own ...

presentation of the serial is utter cheap and the rajput  women costume's are looking sooooooo damm cheap that sometime i feel are they brought the costumes borrowed from Balika vadhu  sets Question..

As you said that girl needs to highlight herself at least from her sisters ..it seems its a girls hostel where everyone are same  Sleep   ..

I am still searching some improvement from the boy ..he is no where near the charisma that a king should have so as same with girl...

total serial need to improve their richness ..i liked the richness and attitude rana prathap  serial ..it was pure magic of the characters .actors and richness in the sets ..



Lucky, The movie was a candy floss portrayal of Jalal/Akbar .. Ashutosh could not afford to show Jalal as a zealot ..  Jalal was a figure of middle ages when killing/looting/pillaging was common ... it was later he came under various influences and began to change ... 

He is a persian man with Persian culture influencing him while Jodha is Indian ..It was the clash of culture in the form of wills between them ..

Urrghhh...Don't talk to me about the ladies ..There is nothing  Royal like in them and all are so bland , wallflowers !!


I have never been a fan of Rajat Tokas in fact I always thought he was a over actor  but in JA.. I am feeling that his performance quotient is leveling up !!.. In the first episode I saw , I just wanted to kick him in the shins for butchering Jalal's characterization but y'day when I saw his smiling face turning instantly to dark anger and he draws out his dagger ..there was a spark in him.. which gave me a pause..a feeling.. ke if directed well..this guy can deliver..

PARIDI !!! firmly zipping up...apart from exclaiming..WHY, EKTA WHY??

Yeah its obvious that they came in to the country to steel us ..but later its only Akbar era they established the kingdom..

Formally i never thought that even akbar is so good as it shown the in serial ..but we can differentiate him form the other rulers ..as good diplomatic and  wise men who can easily understand the indain sentiments and used to himself by marrying all king dome daughters to strengthen the kingdom..with out so much of cruelty as Aurangzeb did ..

but a Rajput princess changed his thing so drastically ..it feels like so dramatic and no where near reality ..but one thing i should   admire the prince that she really didn't changed her costumes and traditions  even she married to a persian family ..

i didn't observe the guy that much in the episode will see again ..as you are admiring the scene :) ..

i think ektha has choose the   lead pair  in a very common fashion in order to differentiate and escape from the charisma  created by Hirthik and ash


Akbar era..Mughals peaked and expanded  until Shahjahan's period...the dynasty began to decline during the fag end of Shahjahan ..

Ohh, It was a political and sure fire move of securing the loyalty's..marry and assume that the kingdom of FIL will cease to be enemy ...


The existence f Jodha is much debated ... some say that unlike the movies, she actually did convert to Islam and assumed the name of Maryam , some historian's say.. that Aka bar never was bothered about Jodha and she was one of the harem and nothing much but the romantic soul in us craves for a good love story and  so we get it..

common is good, Lucky but  the body language has to be there and  JA does not have it

Agree its all for us to think and feel romantic ourselves ...

yeah that's why i told  its looking girls hostel with her mom as guardian ...no one has that rajput command ..and even jodha's Mom is acting like normal women who likes her daughter so much ..that a rajput   maha rani
That queen mom is a faded lady, Lucky... I came to know she was the mother when Jodha says  'Maasa'..Until then I thought she was in the crowd and did nt even spare a glance

who is the director??


i didn't paid attention on director yet ..but  seems like directer is at fault for all this cheap acting skills


Sometimes directors are..they need to extract from actors .. I liked the Sujja Mal and Suraj ban actors..both look dignified as Rajput Royalty but Jodha's papa and Mamma ...Heyy Bhagwan !!


Bang Bang Jodha's  father ..god kahasay laya  usenuneko   ..god i was regretting from the first episode ..that ektha's  circle koi jodha ka father nahi mila ..

he is more stressing himself to be grt rajput king but god he is looking like clown ...

don't know how the serial runs with all this namuna's

vasiraju
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 14:33

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:at the moment i will giv dem a chance to build up....moreover i found it much better than d shows going on ..on TV nowdays...

moreover i guess its a bit of comic a s well.....i cud nt help but smile or grin....wen i see akbar tilting his head nd bulging his eyes out.....he luks a real kamina....so dis serious historical shows makes me grin more dan the promising light hearted ones....

y are the serious shws better in comedy dan the ones dat promises to be a laugh riot??
because of the antics of the cast which was choosen to portray the serious acts...

Twisted Evil
LOL.....on a serious note i hav also seen dat shws dat hav serious topics..... wen cum wd a comic scene or track....dey do much better than the xpected ones......directors nd script is the major part here.....

i rem a scene frm IPK ....where NK khushi and arnav had to act infrnt of anjali.....arnav was supposed to pretend having a headache.... gosh barun was too gud in acting the part where he was supposed to potray dat he cannot act....den we hd khushi nd NK...i was laughing like mad....
there were so many scenes like that in IPK...

two other examples..
When Khushi asked Arnav to tell Payal that Akaash has gone to commit suicide... and the famous - now what to say.. by Arnav to Khushi...
when Khushi asked Arnav to talk filmy dialogues to Mami for Akaash- Payal acceptance and the comedy splash that followed... Kuch kuch hota hai mamiji.. upper wala... koi na koi...forget it...


Has there been anything funny in JA ?? Ekta  usually does not have comic scenes in her shows na , it is usually one MD after the other with bits of romance thrown in
funny in JA  hahahaha ...only i laughed on the way the jalal tilting his head ..trying to show so much cruelty but i am not at getting any feel of good acting so i was laughing ..

and really funny to see only jodha  has so much hatred on jalal suddenly from one incident ..making me laugh ...

ektha is dramma queen ...IPK is real history in the serial world where every thing was perfect ..even My ASR can produce fun scenes hila ...don't make me to think about  IPK Miss You


I thought he got his neck fractured while trying to climb up the beeeg beeeg horses back !!

why does Jodha hate Jalal?? I missed those episodes ..


Ekta is the Czarina .. she knows what will pulll the viewer's in ...I toh want to see Harshad Chopra as Jalal ..he had the physique/talent


Forgot to mention previously harshad  perfect choice as i exactly thought  the same ..only reason can give on ektha's choice is she wated to choose young looking guy to match the age of 20  to 21 years ..

but this guy is looking too young and the Costume not suiting him at all


Another reason could be phangurlzz re..  If ekta picks him  up..immediate roar will go for Aditi for Jodha's role ... instead of so much headache, Ekta might have opted for Rajat since he already has experience playing a historical role..

True ...leave phangulzz  i myself thought aditi with her physique looks unique ,they both can make good pair Wink

vasiraju
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 14:37

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:
Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:at the moment i will giv dem a chance to build up....moreover i found it much better than d shows going on ..on TV nowdays...

moreover i guess its a bit of comic a s well.....i cud nt help but smile or grin....wen i see akbar tilting his head nd bulging his eyes out.....he luks a real kamina....so dis serious historical shows makes me grin more dan the promising light hearted ones....

y are the serious shws better in comedy dan the ones dat promises to be a laugh riot??
because of the antics of the cast which was choosen to portray the serious acts...

Twisted Evil
LOL.....on a serious note i hav also seen dat shws dat hav serious topics..... wen cum wd a comic scene or track....dey do much better than the xpected ones......directors nd script is the major part here.....

i rem a scene frm IPK ....where NK khushi and arnav had to act infrnt of anjali.....arnav was supposed to pretend having a headache.... gosh barun was too gud in acting the part where he was supposed to potray dat he cannot act....den we hd khushi nd NK...i was laughing like mad....
there were so many scenes like that in IPK...

two other examples..
When Khushi asked Arnav to tell Payal that Akaash has gone to commit suicide... and the famous - now what to say.. by Arnav to Khushi...
when Khushi asked Arnav to talk filmy dialogues to Mami for Akaash- Payal acceptance and the comedy splash that followed... Kuch kuch hota hai mamiji.. upper wala... koi na koi...forget it...


Has there been anything funny in JA ?? Ekta  usually does not have comic scenes in her shows na , it is usually one MD after the other with bits of romance thrown in
funny in JA  hahahaha ...only i laughed on the way the jalal tilting his head ..trying to show so much cruelty but i am not at getting any feel of good acting so i was laughing ..

and really funny to see only jodha  has so much hatred on jalal suddenly from one incident ..making me laugh ...

ektha is dramma queen ...IPK is real history in the serial world where every thing was perfect ..even My ASR can produce fun scenes hila ...don't make me to think about  IPK Miss You


I thought he got his neck fractured while trying to climb up the beeeg beeeg horses back !!

why does Jodha hate Jalal?? I missed those episodes ..


Ekta is the Czarina .. she knows what will pulll the viewer's in ...I toh want to see Harshad Chopra as Jalal ..he had the physique/talent


Forgot to mention previously harshad  perfect choice as i exactly thought  the same ..only reason can give on ektha's choice is she wated to choose young looking guy to match the age of 20  to 21 years ..

but this guy is looking too young and the Costume not suiting him at all


Another reason could be phangurlzz re..  If ekta picks him  up..immediate roar will go for Aditi for Jodha's role ... instead of so much headache, Ekta might have opted for Rajat since he already has experience playing a historical role..

True ...leave phangulzz  i myself thought aditi with her physique looks unique ,they both can make good pair Wink


*Headdesk* Lo Kalo baat !! while for me, Sanjeeda would look good as Jodha !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 14:41

vasiraju wrote:


Bang Bang Jodha's  father ..god kahasay laya  usenuneko   ..god i was regretting from the first episode ..that ektha's  circle koi jodha ka father nahi mila ..

he is more stressing himself to be grt rajput king but god he is looking like clown ...

don't know how the serial runs with all this namuna's


The way he shouts ..He reminds me of south indian comedy actors .. He looks more like a guard than a King:evil:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 14:45

Tanthya wrote:

*Headdesk* Lo Kalo baat !! while for me, Sanjeeda would look good as Jodha !!

yeah sanjeeda is good actress ...and she has that beauty ..don't why ektha preferred new cast ..even the choti badu actress also looks cool

vasiraju
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 14:48

Tanthya wrote:

Ashwini is playing MM.. Boy!! She will eat Paridi alive ... Looking forward to their clashes

she will eat everyone with her eyes hahahaha ...me too looking forward for it..

it seems unlike in the movie ..Akbar sents a notice to the king that if he agress for the marriage with jodha he won't attack ajmer ..no way our joker has the guts to face jalal directly Rolling Eyes

vasiraju
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by vasiraju on 2013-06-28, 14:52

sathya and everyone  i am leaving now ..will catch you all soon bu bye take care ..

nice chatting with you all after a long time :)Starry Love

vasiraju
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Melbourne

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 14:55

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

*Headdesk* Lo Kalo baat !! while for me, Sanjeeda would look good as Jodha !!

yeah sanjeeda is good actress ...and she has that beauty ..don't why ektha preferred new cast ..even the choti badu actress also looks cool

Yep..she is petite, fragile and very strong too ...New cast kahan, both have work experience na ...

Chotti bahu is who, Rubaina ....Haan, she will look good individually but I do not think she will look good with Rajat

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 14:57

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Ashwini is playing MM.. Boy!! She will eat Paridi alive ... Looking forward to their clashes

she will eat everyone with her eyes hahahaha ...me too looking forward for it..

it seems unlike in the movie ..Akbar sents a notice to the king that if he agress for the marriage with jodha he won't attack ajmer ..no way our joker has the guts to face jalal directly Rolling Eyes


I want to see their shaadi

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 14:58

Nice post Tants, this for now has turned into my guilty pleasure, once u overlook everything this show isn't and yet somehow its still addictive.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 15:05

sarra0 wrote:Nice post Tants, this for now has turned into my guilty pleasure, once u overlook everything this show isn't and yet somehow its still addictive.

Sarra Jaan,

It's OUR guilty pleasure !! Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
The show is quite addictive and has that X factor ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 15:23

Me back after a meeting... where are we?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 15:27

Abavi wrote:Me back after a meeting... where are we?

In lamhoon ke daman mein

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 15:28

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Me back after a meeting... where are we?

In lamhoon ke daman mein

:*lol*:


we were Frnds chatting

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 15:29

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice post Tants, this for now has turned into my guilty pleasure, once u overlook everything this show isn't and yet somehow its still addictive.

Sarra Jaan,

It's OUR guilty pleasure !! Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
The show is quite addictive  and has that  X factor ...

:*ohg*:it will b nice to be able to talk to you about a show, it's been forever and ever.

Like all x factors its mysterious as to how it's achieved that.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 15:30

Abavi wrote:Me back after a meeting... where are we?

I and Lucky were discussing who would fit Jodha better ...

At which point did u leave ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 15:32

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Me back after a meeting... where are we?

In lamhoon ke daman mein

:*lol*:


we were Frnds chatting

Bak bak my favourite

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 15:33

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice post Tants, this for now has turned into my guilty pleasure, once u overlook everything this show isn't and yet somehow its still addictive.

Sarra Jaan,

It's OUR guilty pleasure !! Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
The show is quite addictive  and has that  X factor ...

:*ohg*:it will b nice to be able to talk to you about a show, it's been forever and ever.

Like all x factors its mysterious as to how it's achieved that.


unraveling the meesterry is strictly prohibited ... let it stay X for us ..


me too glad ..finally can watch, crib, applaud and rant with you girlzzz

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 15:34

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Me back after a meeting... where are we?

I and Lucky were discussing who would fit Jodha better ...

At which point did u leave ??

I havnt read the debate.. wat it which guy? Clothes or actor will play Jodha better?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 15:36

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Me back after a meeting... where are we?

In lamhoon ke daman mein

:*lol*:


we were Frnds chatting

Bak bak my favourite

I am going to be your faithful echo "OUR Favourite":P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 15:37

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice post Tants, this for now has turned into my guilty pleasure, once u overlook everything this show isn't and yet somehow its still addictive.

Sarra Jaan,

It's OUR guilty pleasure !! Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
The show is quite addictive  and has that  X factor ...

:*ohg*:it will b nice to be able to talk to you about a show, it's been forever and ever.

Like all x factors its mysterious as to how it's achieved that.


unraveling the meesterry is strictly prohibited ... let it stay X for us ..


me too glad ..finally can watch, crib, applaud and rant with you girlzzz

I do a lot of ranting and cribin already and it may increase, but app sab ke saath toh Nasha he kuch aur hain

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 15:38

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Me back after a meeting... where are we?

I and Lucky were discussing who would fit Jodha better ...

At which point did u leave ??

I havnt read the debate.. wat it which guy? Clothes or actor will play Jodha better?

Actor ...

I was for Harshad Chopra and sanjeeda , Lucky wanted Harshad Chopra and Aditi ..whom do u want ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 15:40

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice post Tants, this for now has turned into my guilty pleasure, once u overlook everything this show isn't and yet somehow its still addictive.

Sarra Jaan,

It's OUR guilty pleasure !! Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
The show is quite addictive  and has that  X factor ...

:*ohg*:it will b nice to be able to talk to you about a show, it's been forever and ever.

Like all x factors its mysterious as to how it's achieved that.


unraveling the meesterry is strictly prohibited ... let it stay X for us ..


me too glad ..finally can watch, crib, applaud and rant with you girlzzz

I do a lot of ranting and cribin already and it may increase, but app sab ke saath toh Nasha he kuch aur hain


Sarra Jaan * Does a finger wag* Jab hum sab crib/rant karte hain then it becomes Symphony, Samjhi TUM !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 15:42

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Another reason could be phangurlzz re..  If ekta picks him  up..immediate roar will go for Aditi for Jodha's role ... instead of so much headache, Ekta might have opted for Rajat since he already has experience playing a historical role..

True ...leave phangulzz  i myself thought aditi with her physique looks unique ,they both can make good pair Wink


*Headdesk* Lo Kalo baat !! while for me, Sanjeeda would look good as Jodha !!

Lo kar lo baat...reminds me of lazy lad bgm and Zoha's wacky VM!

Wouldnt Daljeet look good as Princess Jodha? she has the grace and figure.. But then Rajat would be too short...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 15:45

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Me back after a meeting... where are we?

I and Lucky were discussing who would fit Jodha better ...

At which point did u leave ??

I havnt read the debate.. wat it which guy? Clothes or actor will play Jodha better?

Actor ...

I was for Harshad Chopra and sanjeeda , Lucky wanted Harshad Chopra and Aditi ..whom do u want ??

I don't know many and since it can't be BS, HC seems like a good choice Karen Tacker may have been ok, I take it they need to b able to act and have physique? I havnt Sanjeeda act but she seems to have quite grace to her which could fit Jodha or DAlj we have seen innocent role, i don't know who Aditi is

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:21


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum