View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 15:49

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice post Tants, this for now has turned into my guilty pleasure, once u overlook everything this show isn't and yet somehow its still addictive.

Sarra Jaan,

It's OUR guilty pleasure !! Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
The show is quite addictive  and has that  X factor ...

:*ohg*:it will b nice to be able to talk to you about a show, it's been forever and ever.

Like all x factors its mysterious as to how it's achieved that.

unraveling the meesterry is strictly prohibited ... let it stay X for us ..

me too glad ..finally can watch, crib, applaud and rant with you girlzzz

I do a lot of ranting and cribin already and it may increase, but app sab ke saath toh Nasha he kuch aur hain

Sarra Jaan * Does a finger wag* Jab hum sab crib/rant karte hain  then it becomes Symphony,  Samjhi  TUM !!

Smiles coyly, flutters eyelashes, does a half twirl and says Samjhaon belan se

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 15:54

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Another reason could be phangurlzz re..  If ekta picks him  up..immediate roar will go for Aditi for Jodha's role ... instead of so much headache, Ekta might have opted for Rajat since he already has experience playing a historical role..

True ...leave phangulzz  i myself thought aditi with her physique looks unique ,they both can make good pair Wink

*Headdesk* Lo Kalo baat !! while for me, Sanjeeda would look good as Jodha !!

Lo kar lo baat...reminds me of lazy lad bgm and Zoha's wacky VM!

Wouldnt Daljeet look good as Princess Jodha? she has the grace and figure.. But then Rajat would be too short...

would not she be too cloy and sweet .. to play Jodha ... not to say OLD too,,

Jodha needs to be lemony/vinegary ..

Uhh!! don't remind me of tht song... thegatipochi !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 16:01

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Me back after a meeting... where are we?

I and Lucky were discussing who would fit Jodha better ...

At which point did u leave ??

I havnt read the debate.. wat it which guy? Clothes or actor will play Jodha better?

Actor ...

I was for Harshad Chopra and sanjeeda , Lucky wanted Harshad Chopra and Aditi ..whom do u want ??

I don't know many and since it can't be BS, HC seems like a good choice Karen Tacker may have been ok, I take it they need to b able to act and have physique? I havnt Sanjeeda act but she seems to have quite grace to her which could fit Jodha or DAlj we have seen innocent role, i don't know who Aditi is

Karan Tacker is short , has the bulked muscle but has no Kingly airs and kinda looks like a naughty brat with his hand caught in the cookie jar ...

What About Akshay Dogra ??Kinshuk??

Aditi is Nandini from Dastaan ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 16:07

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice post Tants, this for now has turned into my guilty pleasure, once u overlook everything this show isn't and yet somehow its still addictive.

Sarra Jaan,

:*ohg*:it will b nice to be able to talk to you about a show, it's been forever and ever.

I do a lot of ranting and cribin already and it may increase, but app sab ke saath toh Nasha he kuch aur hain

Sarra Jaan * Does a finger wag* Jab hum sab crib/rant karte hain  then it becomes Symphony,  Samjhi  TUM !!

*Saintly Smile* Waves the Belan tantalizingly in front of your face and says very sweetly in Tanveer's voice ," Nahi...Aapko no Belanwala Love"Twisted Evil 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 16:15

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Sarra Jaan,

*Saintly Smile* Waves the Belan tantalizingly in front of your face and says  very sweetly in Tanveer's voice ," Nahi...Aapko no Belanwala Love"Twisted Evil 

Ah ha but did I get the reaction and outcome I actually wanted, everything is twisted Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 16:19

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Sarra Jaan,

*Saintly Smile* Waves the Belan tantalizingly in front of your face and says  very sweetly in Tanveer's voice ," Nahi...Aapko no Belanwala Love"Twisted Evil 

Ah ha but did I get the reaction and outcome I actually wanted, everything is twisted Twisted Evil 

Outcome was a quick painful prick from the hidden darning needle , * Shakes head at Sarra Jaan's naivete *

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 16:27

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I havnt read the debate.. wat it which guy? Clothes or actor will play Jodha better?

Actor ...

I was for Harshad Chopra and sanjeeda , Lucky wanted Harshad Chopra and Aditi ..whom do u want ??

I don't know many and since it can't be BS, HC seems like a good choice Karen Tacker may have been ok, I take it they need to b able to act and have physique? I havnt Sanjeeda act but she seems to have quite grace to her which could fit Jodha or DAlj we have seen innocent role, i don't know who Aditi is

Karan Tacker is short , has the bulked muscle but has no Kingly airs and kinda looks like a naughty brat with his hand caught in the cookie jar ...

Having not seen HC apart from a couple of scenes is he not short? He didn't look that tall. AD has the height, and we have seen his calm side but can he portray anger and project? GC has physique but not acting, Karen Wahi people seem to like acting. Thou he does look a bit kidish, how about Vikrant massey thou i don't know his height, but acting is ok.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 16:37

sarra0 wrote:

Having not seen HC apart from a couple of scenes is he not short? He didn't look that tall.  AD has the height, and we have seen his calm side but can he portray anger and project? GC has physique but not acting, Karen Wahi people seem to like acting. Thou he does look a bit kidish, how about Vikrant massey thou i don't know his height, but acting is ok.

Yep, He is average height and Akbar was Short in stature !! ..

Ad can show off the swagger very well.. had seen him in that remarriage show, he brought out the Greys very well... Agreed about GC ..NOOOOOOOOOO to Karan wahi.. His voice plays against him as does his baby face .. Vikrant * Pauses* could be the Joker of the pack , you know ..Has the broodiness, intensity, charisma ... he had done a Mythological show too .. U know , sarra Jaan.. Vikrant might actually fit ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 16:39

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Sarra Jaan,

Outcome was a quick painful prick from the hidden darning needle  , * Shakes head at Sarra Jaan's naivete *

Yeh aap ke pyar ke nishaane samaj ke Hum yeh dard bhi seh layengaye

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 16:46

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Having not seen HC apart from a couple of scenes is he not short? He didn't look that tall.  AD has the height, and we have seen his calm side but can he portray anger and project? GC has physique but not acting, Karen Wahi people seem to like acting. Thou he does look a bit kidish, how about Vikrant massey thou i don't know his height, but acting is ok.

Ad can show off the swagger very well.. had seen him in that remarriage show, he brought out the Greys very well... Agreed about GC ..NOOOOOOOOOO  to Karan wahi.. His voice plays against him as does his baby face .. Vikrant * Pauses*  could be the Joker of the  pack , you know ..Has the broodiness, intensity, charisma ... he had done a Mythological show too ..  U know , sarra Jaan.. Vikrant might actually fit ..

I never saw AD in the remarriage show.. Ok so for male lead face of between AD and VM..wen I saw the show about believe the casting decision for the leads.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 16:58

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Ad can show off the swagger very well.. had seen him in that remarriage show, he brought out the Greys very well... Agreed about GC ..NOOOOOOOOOO  to Karan wahi.. His voice plays against him as does his baby face .. Vikrant * Pauses*  could be the Joker of the  pack , you know ..Has the broodiness, intensity, charisma ... he had done a Mythological show too ..  U know , sarra Jaan.. Vikrant might actually fit ..

I never saw AD in the remarriage show.. Ok so for male lead face of between AD and VM..wen I saw the show  about believe the casting decision for the leads.

which show is Believe ??confused 

AD was a surprise .. have seen a epi and couple of SBS/SBB ... He was out and out tapori !!

So we begin our Bid

who can play Akbar well ??

Akshay Dogra or Vikrant Massey ??

Bid starts at 60 -40

Start Ur bidding !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:05

sarra0 wrote:

*raised eyebrows , husky broken voice * What crap ??? U expect a Haridwar graduate to phall phor eet !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:09

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I never saw AD in the remarriage show.. Ok so for male lead face of between AD and VM..wen I saw the show  about believe the casting decision for the leads.

AD was a surprise .. have seen a epi and couple of SBS/SBB ... He was out and out tapori !!

So we begin our Bid

Akshay Dogra or  Vikrant Massey ??

Bid starts at  60 -40

Start Ur bidding !!

Sorry that should be wen I saw Jodha Akbar i couldn't believe the casting decisions about the leads..I tell u the thing this phone gets me to write

The prick of needle has addeled my brain but wat r u bidding 60 40 for.,

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 17:12

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Actor ...

I vote for kinshuk... young, smirksome, handsome, short, musclesome... and has that crudeness for a king, softness for romance too...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:13

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

So we begin our Bid

Bid starts at  60 -40

Start Ur bidding !!

Sorry that should be wen I saw Jodha Akbar i couldn't believe the casting decisions about the leads..I tell u the thing this phone gets me to write

The prick of needle has addeled my brain but wat r u bidding 60 40 for.,

Ahh!! It gets addled everytime there is a whiff of IPK Hunks !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  P.S. Did I mention that phone is the extension of Soul !!

60..I wantzz AD as Akbarwa ... 40..The patla Vikrant Massey !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:14

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

*raised eyebrows , husky broken voice * What crap ???   U expect a Haridwar graduate to phall phor eet !!

Harvard wala Zaroor kadmoo mein, iss bedard aur patar dil ke duniya mein woh meray aansoo dekh bardaash nahin kar payega...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:15

Abavi wrote:
I vote for kinshuk... young, smirksome, handsome, short, musclesome... and has that crudeness for a king, softness for romance too...

*sulkily* Ohhkay ...Kinshuk gets 1 vote !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 17:16

Hey How about GC? But I agree he has a indianised face wa!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:18

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Actor ...

I don't know Kinshuk, i just thought it was a funky word :lol!: 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 17:19

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

So we begin our Bid

Bid starts at  60 -40

Start Ur bidding !!
AD as Akbar? After his pavitra bhai role... Its tough to imagine!
I dont know about Vikrant... His pics look soft...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-06-28, 17:19

Abavi wrote:Hey How about GC? But I agree he has a indianised face wa!

He can't act.. Tants has ruled him out

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:21

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

*raised eyebrows , husky broken voice * What crap ???   U expect a Haridwar graduate to phall phor eet !!

Harvard wala Zaroor kadmoo mein, iss bedard aur patar dil ke duniya mein woh meray aansoo dekh bardaash nahin kar payega...

Matlab kya woh bhi duniyawalon ke saat milkar pathar phekhega Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  ya phir balti leke aayega to sell as distilled water n make quick bucks..:P :P 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 17:21

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

*sulkily* Ohhkay ...Kinshuk gets 1 vote !!

Sulking so much Rolling Eyes 

Vi calls out for more people to vote for Kinshuk!
@ Sarra... The one who acted in Chand chupa badal mein...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-06-28, 17:23

Abavi wrote:Hey How about GC? But I agree he has a indianised face wa!

Cranks up the sulkmeter even higher and deign to bestow a singeing glare at Vi !!

*snorts* GC , indeed !!!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-06-28, 17:23

Bye ladies, Time to catch my bus... Will come back here at night...

By the way, bidding bye makes me nostalgic of Redux times... Vi wipes a happy tear rolling on her cheek!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:03

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum