Latest topics

Sandhya and Emily to be disqualified from the quiz competition in Diya Aur Baati Hum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sandhya and Emily to be disqualified from the quiz competition in Diya Aur Baati Hum

Post by Maria J on 2013-06-29, 13:33

Tellychakkar.com recently reported about the drama that will unfold with Sandhya (Deepika Singh) taking part in the quiz competition along with Emily (Pooja Singh).
Now we hear that due to some unfortunate incident, both of them will be disqualified from the contest. Shocking??? Read on:
A source informs us that Suraj (Anas Rashid) will take both the ladies to the exam centre, but on the way, they will be caught in traffic jam. Also jammed in the commotion will be an ambulance taking a patient to the hospital. The righteous woman that Sandhya is, she will make sure that the patient gets medical help before she rushes to the venue where the competition is to be held. Hence both, Emily and Sandhya, will get late in reaching the venue and will be disqualified from taking part in the competition.
Without divulging further details, Deepika confirms, “Yes, Sandhya will not be able to participate in the competition as she will reach late. She will also be in a confused state of mind as to what to tell the family, especially Bhabho, about the turn of events.”
As Suraj has already kept Sandhya’s dream of being an IPS officer as a guarantee to Bhabho as the third matka, it will be worth watching to see how Suraj tries to uphold her aspirations.
We tried to get in touch with Anas, but he was not reachable.
Credit: Tellychakkar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Sandhya and Emily to be disqualified from the quiz competition in Diya Aur Baati Hum

Post by lol2013 on 2013-06-29, 21:25

Oh my god, I am really shocked to hear about this. Sandhya should fulfill her dad's dream, and I don't want Bhabo to break it. If her son is happy, she should be happy, too! Bhabo has no right to break Sandhya's dreams, and Sandhya shouldn't be disqualified. I hope that the amublance people explain what Sandhya did so she is not disqualified.

lol2013
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Sandhya and Emily to be disqualified from the quiz competition in Diya Aur Baati Hum

Post by zuzana on 2013-06-29, 21:31

lol2013 wrote:Oh my god, I am really shocked to hear about this. Sandhya should fulfill her dad's dream, and I don't want Bhabo to break it. If her son is happy, she should be happy, too! Bhabo has no right to break Sandhya's dreams, and Sandhya shouldn't be disqualified. I hope that the amublance people explain what Sandhya did so she is not disqualified.

Its getting interesting...Bhabho will not agree so easily ..its going to be challenging

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum