Latest topics

JA: jodha & Suryaban equation

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: jodha & Suryaban equation

Post by riyya6 on 2013-06-29, 20:27

Hi 

1.As for now jodha hates jalal that's sure. But what is jodha equation with Suryaban ... In the movie if I'm not mistaken it was made known that jodha was not in favour of the marriage fix by her parents. But here jodha is seen feeling bad for her sis n met Suryaban to ask him but he clearly said he loves her. But what is jodha feeling towards him... Jodha now is more keen abt the unclear image rather than seeing the clear image of Suryaban in front of her :lol!: ... So wat do u guys think... Does she like or love Suryaban or it's just an alliance fix by her parents. In my view shel does not love him but she like him. I think jodha will be most happy if Suryaban says he loves her sis rather than her...:lol!: 

2. I like how the way cv are bringing the story forward, jodha has said once she wants to marry someone who can take jalal down n Suryaban seems on that mission now... So indeed he is the right match for her in terms of that but how far will Suryaban go to get her or will he back off when jalal puts a check mate if left to be seen... 

Share ur views guys

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: jodha & Suryaban equation

Post by zuzana on 2013-06-29, 20:47

Riyya I am so glad we have something common to talk Twisted Evil 

For a start Jodha is not in love with Suryaban but her feelings are changing...in the beginning when she foudn tht her sis loved Suryabhan she def wanted to give up on the alliance but again becos of parental pressure and political advantage she kept quiet but now with Sukanya accepting the idea of Jodha and Suryabans marriage she too has accepted this marriage and what with Suryaban fitting the bill of the brave person who is proving to be capable of taking on jalal. But again she is confused becos unlike what her mummy dahling told tht her future will be visible in the water on gangaur she saw somebody else not suryaban.

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-01, 02:23

Riyya long hug another show for us to talk about..

I don't think she is in love with Suryabaan she has starting liking him but she can't Jodha out of her mind...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 06:09

zuzana wrote:Riyya I am so glad we have something common to talk Twisted Evil 

For a start Jodha is not in love with Suryaban but her feelings are changing...in the beginning when she foudn tht her sis loved Suryabhan she def wanted to give up on the alliance but again becos of parental pressure and political advantage she kept quiet but now with Sukanya accepting the idea of Jodha and Suryabans marriage she too has accepted this marriage and what with Suryaban fitting the bill of the brave person who is proving to be capable of taking on jalal. But again she is confused becos unlike what her mummy dahling told tht her future will be visible in the water on gangaur she saw somebody else not suryaban.

long hug ... zu..... yes something common to talk..... i was following the updates of the show but over the weekend manage to watch it in one go n suprisingly i did not use the fast forward button... im liking the show as for now..... :) ...

I liked the scene wer she sits looking at the water n saw jalal reflection n when her sis closed her eyes she saw his reflection again nice...

Seems like jodha is very fond of the water now....:lol!: ....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 06:11

sarra0 wrote:Riyya long hug another show for us to talk about..

I don't think she is in love with Suryabaan she has starting liking him but she can't Jodha out of her mind...
long hug .. hey yes another show.......:) .....

Yes i do agree she likes him but not love..... N she seems fond with Jalal reflection now.....:) .....

Interesting show as for now.... Thumbsup ....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 08:21

Jodha likes him, as has accepted him as her fiance as the alliance is fixed by her parents... But Love is far distant now... She would very readily give him up for her sister if need be...

For her right now hate for jalal is more than any love thoughts and Suryabhan is on a mission to impress her...

Lets see how this hate would grow into love... Suryabhan.. watchout... The mighty Jalal is competing to win Jodha's heart... You have no chance... poor fellow

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 11:32

Abavi wrote:Jodha likes him, as has accepted him as her fiance as the alliance is fixed by her parents... But Love is far distant now... She would very readily give him up for her sister if need be...

For her right now hate for jalal is more than any love thoughts and Suryabhan is on a mission to impress her...

Lets see how this hate would grow into love... Suryabhan.. watchout... The mighty Jalal is competing to win Jodha's heart... You have no chance... poor fellow
......poor suryaban.... he in totally in love with jodha....:lol!: ... I personally would like to see how far suryaban will go for Jodha .... :lol!: Jalal no doubt :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 11:37

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Jodha likes him, as has accepted him as her fiance as the alliance is fixed by her parents... But Love is far distant now... She would very readily give him up for her sister if need be...

......poor suryaban.... he in totally in love with jodha....:lol!: ... I personally would like to see how far suryaban will go for Jodha .... :lol!:Jalal no doubt :) 

Oh, he would have to make do with Sukanya... and then burn in shame and jealousy everytime he would hear of Akbar in future... that would probably have some uneasiness between the married sisters... Sukanya would have married Suryabhan but would be still unhappy that she got what she wanted but her elder sis got a still better match- the Shah'n shah Himself...

History is glamourous and interesting isnt it?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 11:41

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

......poor suryaban.... he in totally in love with jodha....:lol!: ... I personally would like to see how far suryaban will go for Jodha .... :lol!:Jalal no doubt :) 

Oh, he would have to make do with Sukanya... and then burn in shame and jealousy everytime he would hear of Akbar in future... that would probably have some uneasiness between the married sisters... Sukanya would have married Suryabhan but would be still unhappy that she got what she wanted but her elder sis got a still better match- the Shah'n shah Himself...

History is glamourous and interesting isnt it
?
....history is indeed glamourous & interesting..... & its funny 2 with JA...... :lol!: 

there is some prediction in MF abt suryaban being killed / some want him alive to create MU between Akhda (They said Ekta will never leave any show without MU).... & now this is interesting he marries jodha sister Sukanya..... Thumbsup 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 11:48

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

?
....history is indeed glamourous & interesting..... & its funny 2 with JA...... :lol!: 

there is some prediction in MF abt suryaban being killed / some want him alive to create MU between Akhda (They said Ekta will never leave any show without MU).... & now this is interesting he marries jodha sister Sukanya..... Thumbsup 

Oh I didnt think of that option of him getting killed... Didnt Akbar say that he would kill him.. Anyway, it would be interesting to see him marry Sukanya after a fued between Suryabhan and Akbar, with Akbar leaving him at the last moment for Jodha's sake... For the first time, Akbar showing mercy for Jodha's sake would be interesting too...

And again, it is totally my imagination... I dont know what happened to that part of the history!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 11:56

I don't think Sukanya is in love with Suryaban either, it is more like she has a crush on him  and on what he represents ..

Par ky ek Rajput agree to marry the younger sis after the alliance has been fixed with Jodha or will Suryaban turn into implacable enemy of Ajmer??

Riyya , I too watched the show on the weekend in one go and dd not get bored .. Loved the scene of  Ghangor Maata and what ensues..

MU  toh Hoga.. Maham Anga is there to see to tht !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 12:01

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

?

Oh I didnt think of that option of him getting killed... Didnt Akbar say that he would kill him.. Anyway, it would be interesting to see him marry Sukanya after a fued between Suryabhan and Akbar, with Akbar leaving him at the last moment for Jodha's sake... For the first time, Akbar showing mercy for Jodha's sake would be interesting too...

And again, it is totally my imagination... I dont know what happened to that part of the history!
.. akhbar showing mercy for Jodha, that would be interesting but i dun think it will be now... but who knows....Wink .... Khan baba will be fuming with anger if that happens...:lol!: ...

Dunno worry, Ekta maam also do not know what happen then.... she will add dramatic elements n as a viewers as long its interesting would be good Thumbsup 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 12:06

[quote="Tanthya"]I don't think Sukanya is in love with Suryaban either, it is more like she has a crush on him  and on what he represents ..

Par ky ek Rajput agree to marry the younger sis after the alliance has been fixed with Jodha or will Suryaban turn into implacable enemy of Ajmer??

Riyya , I too watched the show on the weekend in one go and dd not get bored .. Loved the scene of  Ghangor Maata and what ensues..

MU  toh Hoga.. Maham Anga is there to see to tht !![/quote].... good point on sukanya... yes indeed a crush... after a wjhile she was happy for her sis ......

suryaban turn into implacable enemy , this is interesting as well....

Yes tanthya the show is going good. not bored. theres something abt this show. Ghangor Maata scene was Thumbsup  i liked it 2...

MU : Maham Anga ... rightly said.... It would be interesting to see all the equation after jodha n akhbar marriage.....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 12:15

@ Riyya:  Yeah, you are right, If it is done now... Then how will they marry with hate... there would be some soft corner on Jodha's part if that happens.. so it might not happen... But Do you think that Akbar wanted to Kill Suryabhan for what he challenged or was there a tint of Green factor involved? It is too early for green factor.. For now Akbar is only intrigued by Jodha and nothing more.. isnt it?

@ Tants- Wont they offer Suryabhan another proposal if such a thing happens? it would be interesting to see this angle too... He turning an enemy to Ajmer and still fuming that Ajmer is on Akbar's side... This enemity turning a little personal for Akbar after his wedding with Jodha

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 12:23

Abavi wrote:@ Riyya:  Yeah, you are right, If it is done now... Then how will they marry with hate... there would be some soft corner on Jodha's part if that happens.. so it might not happen... But Do you think that Akbar wanted to Kill Suryabhan for what he challenged or was there a tint of Green factor involved? It is too early for green factor.. For now Akbar is only intrigued by Jodha and nothing more.. isnt it?

@ Tants- Wont they offer Suryabhan another proposal if such a thing happens? it would be interesting to see this angle too... He turning an enemy to Ajmer and still fuming that Ajmer is on Akbar's side... This enemity turning a little personal for Akbar after his wedding with Jodha
... i think he wanted to kill suryaban for what he challenge n he did it openly in fact in front of akhbar himself.... yes akhbar is intrigued by jodha.... but suryaban also is eyeing on jodha & he wants akhbar dead 2.... the clash of suryaban & akhbar would be interesting as well...too early for green factor as for now i think :) 

neway suryaban seems a nice guy n perfect match for Jodha but FATE :lol!:

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 12:29

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:@ Riyya:  Yeah, you are right, If it is done now... Then how will they marry with hate... there would be some soft corner on Jodha's part if that happens.. so it might not happen... But Do you think that Akbar wanted to Kill Suryabhan for what he challenged or was there a tint of Green factor involved? It is too early for green factor.. For now Akbar is only intrigued by Jodha and nothing more.. isnt it?

... i think he wanted to kill suryaban for what he challenge n he did it openly in fact in front of akhbar himself.... yes akhbar is intrigued by jodha.... but suryaban also is eyeing on jodha & he wants akhbar dead 2.... the clash of suryaban & akhbar would be interesting as well...too early for green factor as for now i think :) 

Haan.. what is there to watch if Suryabhan and Jodha marry...
It became a interesting history because of the intervention of fate and  clash between love and hate...

To think a merciless, brutal king like Akbar falling for a petite still courageous rajput princess like he fell for no other gives me goosebumps...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 12:33

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I don't think Sukanya is in love with Suryaban either, it is more like she has a crush on him  and on what he represents ..

MU  toh Hoga.. Maham Anga is there to see to tht !![/quote].... good point on sukanya... yes indeed a crush... after a wjhile she was happy for her sis ......

suryaban turn into implacable enemy , this is interesting as well....

Yes tanthya the show is going good. not bored. theres something abt this show.  Ghangor Maata scene was Thumbsup  i liked it 2...

MU : Maham Anga ... rightly said.... It would be interesting to see all the equation after jodha n akhbar marriage.....

my fav scene of the whole week..

Agreee with you ... despite being so tacky..there is something about JA ..plus Rajat grows on you gradually..

The political intrigues, the  valor of Rajputs, the struggle for power plus the voice over of Jodha n Jalal  are quite interesting..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 12:42

They might , But You have o admit that Rajputs are big on Ego too ...will his ego accept the change ?? will SB take it lyying down..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 12:45

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

It became a interesting history because of the intervention of fate and  clash between love and hate...

To think a merciless, brutal king like Akbar falling for a petite still courageous rajput princess like he fell for no other gives me goosebumps...

But did he ??  Documented history shows that Akabr loved his  wife Ruqaiyaa Very much and she was the only one who   could sit in the darbar, she was the one he listened too ..

while Harkha Bai is relegated to folklore ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 13:06

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

But did he ??  Documented history shows that Akabr loved his  wife Ruqaiyaa Very much and she was the only one who   could sit in the darbar, she was the one he listened too ..

Arrey, who knows history Tants... The news that Jodha itself is imaginery is also making rounds...

By all means, his First wife would ahve got all the rights.. but whom did he actually love? He had a lot of wifes and conquibines... who had hisutmost favour? who knows?

I am talking about what is offered to us.. .

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 13:12

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

really Shocked

@vi: jodha imaginary Shocked 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 13:16

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

Arrey, who knows history Tants... The news that Jodha itself is imaginery is also making rounds...

By all means, his First wife would ahve got all the rights.. but whom did he actually love? He had a lot of wifes and conquibines... who had hisutmost favour? who knows?

I am talking about what is offered to us.. .

His Documented History says that His first wife was his only love re .. and    by the time he reached middle age, he was heard to say that had he the wisdom  then, that he has now, he would never have married again ...

BTW ... Ruquaiyaa was a barren woman yet Akbar loved her  very much right until his death ..  listened to her counsel and she was the chief mediator and brought the estranged Akbar and Salim together again .. 

All this is well documented in his Akbarnama ..the lifebook on Akbar by his courtier .. plus not just this one book .. even the two other documented historical book reflects the same.. saying the Ruquaiyya was his chief consort and also the one he respected and loved ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 13:20

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

really Shocked

It is like  Laila-Majnu, Romeo-Juliet ,  was there really a Jodha.. There is a mention of Jodha but it is from later period and she definitely was not the love interest of Akbar but was a political alliance of conveninece ..between Jahangir..I think ..

The documented history shows that there was a Harkhabai and there was  Maryam * whose  name prior to conversion is bit confusing*  but she was not a fav of akbar nor did she have a  immortal love affair with him..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 13:28

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

really Shocked

It is like  Laila-Majnu, Romeo-Juliet ,  was there really a Jodha.. There is a mention of Jodha but it is from later period and she definitely was not the love interest of Akbar but was a political alliance of conveninece ..between Jahangir..I think ..

The documented history shows that there was a Harkhabai and there was  Maryam * whose  name prior to conversion is bit confusing*  but she was not a fav of akbar nor did she have a  immortal love affair with him..
10q tanthya.:) .. the whole thing is confusing me .....:lol!: .....

tanthya i read somewhere in MF that akbhar was born in rajput n spend his early days there.. is it true....Rolling Eyes 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 13:43

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

really Shocked

10q tanthya.:) .. the whole thing is confusing me .....:lol!: .....

tanthya i read somewhere in MF that akbhar was born in rajput n spend his early days there.. is it true....Rolling Eyes 

Akbar was born in Sindh on Oct 15th .. His early  years until the age of 14 was spent in being a fugitive.. he was constantly on the run, eluding the soldiers of Sher Shah  and learning combat skills to survive and win kingdoms ..   That was one reason why he was a illiterate  ...

Not so very confusing .. re

Akbar is the grandson of  Babur who   captured the northern province of India .. but his son Humayun turned out to be a weak  ruler and was quickly defeated by Sher Shah ..  Humayun went into exile with his soldiers and begun to gather support for the military campaign  to defeat Sher Shah... Akbar was birn during this time but since  Humayun was always on the move  and his wife, Akbar's Mother accompanied him..Akbar was entrusted to the care of Maham Anga , His wet nurse and Bairam Khan..a loyal General and a damn good Military strategist .. Akbar grew under their tutelege

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum