Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 14:02

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:@ Riyya:  Yeah, you are right, If it is done now... Then how will they marry with hate... there would be some soft corner on Jodha's part if that happens.. so it might not happen... But Do you think that Akbar wanted to Kill Suryabhan for what he challenged or was there a tint of Green factor involved? It is too early for green factor.. For now Akbar is only intrigued by Jodha and nothing more.. isnt it?

@ Tants- Wont they offer Suryabhan another proposal if such a thing happens? it would be interesting to see this angle too... He turning an enemy to Ajmer and still fuming that Ajmer is on Akbar's side... This enemity turning a little personal for Akbar after his wedding with Jodha
... i think he wanted to kill suryaban for what he challenge n he did it openly in fact in front of akhbar himself.... yes akhbar is intrigued by jodha.... but suryaban also is eyeing on jodha & he wants akhbar dead 2.... the clash of suryaban & akhbar would be interesting as well...too early for green factor as for now i think :) 

neway suryaban seems a nice guy n perfect match for Jodha but FATE :lol!:

Haan.. what is there to watch if Suryabhan and Jodha marry...
It became a interesting history because of the intervention of fate and  clash between love and hate...

To think a merciless, brutal king like Akbar falling for a petite still courageous rajput princess like he fell for no other gives me goosebumps...

But did he ??  Documented history shows that Akabr loved his  wife Ruqaiyaa Very much and she was the only one who   could sit in the darbar, she was the one he listened too ..

while Harkha Bai is relegated to folklore ..
really Shocked

@vi: jodha imaginary Shocked 

It is like  Laila-Majnu, Romeo-Juliet ,  was there really a Jodha.. There is a mention of Jodha but it is from later period and she definitely was not the love interest of Akbar but was a political alliance of conveninece ..between Jahangir..I think ..

The documented history shows that there was a Harkhabai and there was  Maryam * whose  name prior to conversion is bit confusing*  but she was not a fav of akbar nor did she have a  immortal love affair with him..
10q tanthya.:) .. the whole thing is confusing me .....:lol!: .....

tanthya i read somewhere in MF that akbhar was born in rajput n spend his early days there.. is it true....Rolling Eyes 

Akbar was born in Sindh on Oct 15th .. His early  years until the age of 14 was spent in being a fugitive.. he was constantly on the run, eluding the soldiers of Sher Shah  and learning combat skills to survive and win kingdoms ..   That was one reason why he was a illiterate  ...

Not so very confusing .. re

Akbar is the grandson of  Babur who   captured the northern province of India .. but his son Humayun turned out to be a weak  ruler and was quickly defeated by Sher Shah ..  Humayun went into exile with his soldiers and begun to gather support for the military campaign  to defeat Sher Shah... Akbar was birn during this time but since  Humayun was always on the move  and his wife, Akbar's Mother accompanied him..Akbar was entrusted to the care of Maham Anga , His wet nurse and Bairam Khan..a loyal General and a damn good Military strategist .. Akbar grew under their tutelege
10q :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: jodha & Suryaban equation

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 14:13

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:@ Riyya:  Yeah, you are right, If it is done now... Then how will they marry with hate... there would be some soft corner on Jodha's part if that happens.. so it might not happen... But Do you think that Akbar wanted to Kill Suryabhan for what he challenged or was there a tint of Green factor involved? It is too early for green factor.. For now Akbar is only intrigued by Jodha and nothing more.. isnt it?

@ Tants- Wont they offer Suryabhan another proposal if such a thing happens? it would be interesting to see this angle too... He turning an enemy to Ajmer and still fuming that Ajmer is on Akbar's side... This enemity turning a little personal for Akbar after his wedding with Jodha
... i think he wanted to kill suryaban for what he challenge n he did it openly in fact in front of akhbar himself.... yes akhbar is intrigued by jodha.... but suryaban also is eyeing on jodha & he wants akhbar dead 2.... the clash of suryaban & akhbar would be interesting as well...too early for green factor as for now i think :) 

It became a interesting history because of the intervention of fate and  clash between love and hate...

To think a merciless, brutal king like Akbar falling for a petite still courageous rajput princess like he fell for no other gives me goosebumps...

But did he ??  Documented history shows that Akabr loved his  wife Ruqaiyaa Very much and she was the only one who   could sit in the darbar, she was the one he listened too ..

really Shocked

It is like  Laila-Majnu, Romeo-Juliet ,  was there really a Jodha.. There is a mention of Jodha but it is from later period and she definitely was not the love interest of Akbar but was a political alliance of conveninece ..between Jahangir..I think ..

The documented history shows that there was a Harkhabai and there was  Maryam * whose  name prior to conversion is bit confusing*  but she was not a fav of akbar nor did she have a  immortal love affair with him..
10q tanthya.:) .. the whole thing is confusing me .....:lol!: .....

tanthya i read somewhere in MF that akbhar was born in rajput n spend his early days there.. is it true....Rolling Eyes 

Akbar was born in Sindh on Oct 15th .. His early  years until the age of 14 was spent in being a fugitive.. he was constantly on the run, eluding the soldiers of Sher Shah  and learning combat skills to survive and win kingdoms ..   That was one reason why he was a illiterate  ...

Not so very confusing .. re

Akbar is the grandson of  Babur who   captured the northern province of India .. but his son Humayun turned out to be a weak  ruler and was quickly defeated by Sher Shah ..  Humayun went into exile with his soldiers and begun to gather support for the military campaign  to defeat Sher Shah... Akbar was birn during this time but since  Humayun was always on the move  and his wife, Akbar's Mother accompanied him..Akbar was entrusted to the care of Maham Anga , His wet nurse and Bairam Khan..a loyal General and a damn good Military strategist .. Akbar grew under their tutelege
10q :) 

You are most welcome, riyaa baby !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 14:13

Tanthya wrote:

They might , But You have o admit that Rajputs are big on Ego too ...will his ego accept the change ?? will SB take it lyying down..

Ofcourse he wont... He is not going to take it lying down... he is consider it an insult if the king offered him the other girl.. Rivalry looks more of a suitable option for now.. If he is a manipulating ruler, which seems out of fact for now, he might take the offer to marry Sukanya...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 14:32

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

really Shocked

Exactly, Jodha's name did not take place in any of the historical artifacts, even if there was a political marraige of convenience... and the princess name changed, she must have been one of those many wives of Akbar and they did not share a star crossed love affair like the one which was portrayed by the movie nor like the one which is about to be shown to us now...

Very much similar to the one news that makes round that Shahjahan didnt actually love mumtaj so much to build a tajmahal for her... it was just a monument of beauty that got credited to their over hyped love story and got stuck as it was a glamourous story...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 14:51

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

really Shocked

Exactly, Jodha's name did not take place in any of the historical artifacts, even if there was a political marraige of convenience... and the princess name changed, she must have been one of those many wives of Akbar and they did not share a star crossed love affair like the one which was portrayed by the movie nor like the one which is about to be shown to us now...

Very much similar to the one news that makes round that Shahjahan didnt actually love mumtaj so much to build a tajmahal for her... it was just a monument of beauty that got credited to their over hyped love story and got stuck as it was a glamourous story...

Actually Jodha's name does figure as Akbar's DIL !!:P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 15:41

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

really Shocked

Actually Jodha's name does figure as Akbar's DIL !!:P :P

Seriously? We thought she was in his dil(heart) but she was actually his DiL(daughter in law)... Yeah just now saw the Wiki too....

According to Professor N R Farooqi, a historian of Allahabad Central University, Jodha Bai was not the name of Akbar's queen; it was the name of Jahangir's wife Princess Manmati of Jodhpur, whose real name was Jagat Gosain.

Shocked

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 16:04

Alright, According to Wiki, Akbar had three + legal wifes..

Empress Ruqaiya Sultan Begumwas Akbar's first wife and principal consort and his second wife was Salima Sultan Begum, the widow of his most trusted general, Bairam Khan.

The third was a Indian princess..She was referred to by names like Rukmavati Sahiba, Rajkumari Hira Kunwari, Harkha Bai... She was given the title Mariam-uz-Zamani after her marriage...  She isnt Jodha Bai... Shocked

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 16:12

Abavi wrote:Alright, According to Wiki, Akbar had three + legal wifes..

Empress Ruqaiya Sultan Begumwas Akbar's first wife and principal consort and his second wife was Salima Sultan Begum, the widow of his most trusted general, Bairam Khan.

The third was a Indian princess..She was referred to by names like Rukmavati Sahiba, Rajkumari Hira Kunwari, Harkha Bai... She was given the title Mariam-uz-Zamani after her marriage...  She isnt Jodha Bai... Shocked

Gimme the link.. I had not known  Bairam Khan's wifes name.. just that Bairam's wifey was Akbar's cousin and after Bairam is killed , Akbar marries his widow !!

yeah ..Mary of that Age !!  and she was supposed to be a  clever trader and had many ships running...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 16:20

Its there in Wiki... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariam_uz-Zamani

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26

Sponsored content