Latest topics

I Will Survive - QH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Will Survive - QH

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-01, 11:30

At first, I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking, I was going to die  
with only you by my side...
But then I spent so many nights being killed,
i had a lot of time to think awhile
And I grew strong and I learned how to come back to life..  

And so you're back, back from where I sent u to..
U jus walked in here thinking you had won
I should have changed the location of the house with kala jadoo
If I had any brains I should have thought
For even just one second that you'd be back to bother me
But oh no not i  

Oh how can I get u out of my life..  tell me now,
how can I get u to walk out that door and never come back.
You tortured me, tried to kill me.
Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd just lay down and die?  
Oh, no, not I, I will survive

Oh, as long as I know how to come back to life I know I'll stay alive
I've still got a little bit of my life to live,
I've got all my knowledge to give
And I'll survive, I will survive, hey, hey  

And I spent, oh, so many nights plotting to bring u down
I made useless promises to turn you out
To stop an engagement from happening
But I could not succeed..
Oh no not i
Instead my life force was attacked again
But I will survive Oh i will survive

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-01, 11:45

 Wow!!!! Sarra...take a bow, my dear!!!!:rendeer: 


This was just SUPERB!!!! cheers 


W.O.R.D Thumbsup 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-01, 11:47

Thumbsup 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by slmu on 2013-07-01, 12:50

Sarra, awesome ... taaliyaan.. we really need an emoticon for that.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-01, 13:11

:heart: Thumbsup Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-01, 14:10

Sarra long hug  Oh how much I loved that Gloria Gaynor song till LGBT ( lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transsexuals) completely hijacked it and made it their ANTHEM! ( "not that there is anything wrong with it" and I am all for equal rights)... Sarra ...love you for re-hijacking it and making it your rendition of QH! Lovely!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by cheena007 on 2013-07-01, 15:43

Awesome ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 16:18

:lol!:  Good one Sarra...

P.S:  Is this about you as a viewer singing it to the show as such? If not please enlighten me...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 15:06

pollyanna wrote: Wow!!!! Sarra...take a bow, my dear!!!!:rendeer: 


This was just SUPERB!!!! cheers 


W.O.R.D Thumbsup 

Thanks Palls

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-04, 03:53

Thanks Riyya, Shanthi, Manu, Cheena

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-05, 03:51

Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra long hug   Oh how much I loved that Gloria Gaynor song till LGBT ( lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transsexuals) completely hijacked it and made it their ANTHEM! ( "not that there is anything wrong with it" and I am all for equal rights)... Sarra ...love you for re-hijacking it and making it your rendition of QH! Lovely!

long hug Sabi i hadn't realised it had already been hijacked. Aw shucks looks at wat 4lions have made me do, follow in their footsteps and rip something...oh well... yep i like the song and wen I was watching the episode that was all my mind was shouting at me...i just had to pen it down

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-05, 03:55

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra long hug   Oh how much I loved that Gloria Gaynor song till LGBT ( lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transsexuals) completely hijacked it and made it their ANTHEM! ( "not that there is anything wrong with it" and I am all for equal rights)... Sarra ...love you for re-hijacking it and making it your rendition of QH! Lovely!

long hug Sabi i hadn't realised it had already been hijacked. Aw shucks looks at wat 4lions have made me do, follow in their footsteps and rip something...oh well... yep i like the song and wen I was watching the episode that was all my mind was shouting at me...i just had to pen it down

I will take your version over LGBT anyday...love ya!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: I Will Survive - QH

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:09


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum