Latest topics

what can happen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what can happen

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-01, 12:41

hello qhians...
see now i've heard many spoilers by now...m just collecting them and asking u all to tell which is your favourite....

no.1
zoya runs to jaipur asad and tanveer after her....but  somehow tanveer finds zoya first..and she tries ti kill her...by pushing her from the cliff....before that asad wil see tanveer revealing her evil plans as how she trapped asad and threw zoya away from his life.Mr. Khan is going to slap her....save zoya.

no.2
same as no.1 but this time asad will not see tanveer....tanveer retuning bhopal with a satisfaction that she has killed zoya and sooner or later the news will reach asad that Zoya is dead and the he is Tannu's

no.3
same story but this time its not pushing its THE BURIAL in the WALL..like anarkalli

no.4
zoya to know about asad's feelng but is not happy and says he is late....zoya tanveer faceoff : zoya to know asad's innocence but tanveer will try to kill her..

PS: i've worked hard....PLEASE do comment......

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Re: what can happen

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-01, 12:55

Muskaan....i will go for No.4....lots of hits & misses before they actually reach the burial stage.....then partial disclosure of Tanu....she will be back with baby track after Asya reconcile and return to Bhopal :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-07-01, 23:21

I am a little upset about Zoya's characterization these days! Lets be honest...we've known Tanu to be sneaky and we've known that Asad is not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to ladies and love.. But Zoya has been the firecracker! She figured out the glass eye, she figured out that Tanu would do anything to get Asad but she can't figure out that maybe billo rani staged her make out session with Asad? Seriously! I've enjoyed the shows character development...and the twists have been exciting. But let's let characters retain their qualities and work in that frame...don't you think? I don't like the rondu...roll over and die Zoya. I expect that of Asad! But I want the fun pataka Zoya back...the one that can stand up and be heard! The one that will kick Tanu's a@$ and pull things together again. I am sure there will be plenty of other twists to keep us entertained!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-02, 12:57

abba143 wrote:I am a little upset about Zoya's characterization these days!  Lets be honest...we've known Tanu to be sneaky and we've known that Asad is not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to ladies and love..  But Zoya has been the firecracker!  She figured out the glass eye, she figured out that Tanu would do anything to get Asad but she can't figure out that maybe billo rani staged her make out session with Asad?  Seriously!  I've enjoyed the shows character development...and the twists have been exciting.  But let's let characters retain their qualities and work in that frame...don't you think?  I don't like the rondu...roll over and die Zoya.  I expect that of Asad!  But I want the fun pataka Zoya back...the one that can stand up and be heard!  The one that will kick Tanu's a@$ and pull things together again.  I am sure there will be plenty of other twists to keep us entertained!

Abba...i guess and hope Zoya will come around....she has been shaken by the shock... its just a month or so ...with tanu's interaction..we will get our old Zoya back...... :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-02, 16:06

pollyanna wrote:
abba143 wrote:I am a little upset about Zoya's characterization these days!  Lets be honest...we've known Tanu to be sneaky and we've known that Asad is not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to ladies and love..  But Zoya has been the firecracker!  She figured out the glass eye, she figured out that Tanu would do anything to get Asad but she can't figure out that maybe billo rani staged her make out session with Asad?  Seriously!  I've enjoyed the shows character development...and the twists have been exciting.  But let's let characters retain their qualities and work in that frame...don't you think?  I don't like the rondu...roll over and die Zoya.  I expect that of Asad!  But I want the fun pataka Zoya back...the one that can stand up and be heard!  The one that will kick Tanu's a@$ and pull things together again.  I am sure there will be plenty of other twists to keep us entertained!

Abba...i guess and hope Zoya will come around....she has been shaken by the shock... its just a month or so ...with tanu's interaction..we will get our old Zoya back...... :)
tumhare muh me ghee shakkar.......

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-02, 16:35

If I say they truth I have started watching Qh again after break and loved yesterdays episode . loving the pormo with `mera yar milade sayiiyya song’ moi favorite

Me too think why zoya is not thinking whether it could be tanus chal??

Like pallo said I feel ki she mus  tbe in shock as she never in her dreams was ready to face such a scene though tanu claimed it

So it will take time I guess

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 16:39

This is the usual pattern for 4L shows... The one who seems to be very sharp will suddenly lose their brain...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-02, 16:42

Abavi wrote:
This is the usual pattern for 4L shows... The one who seems to be very sharp will suddenly lose their brain...

Who are you quoting, the ASR after the marriage
 Who turned hen pegged hubby and had only two sets of suit, lost,his helicopter, sheesh mahal and SUV
Ha ha:*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-02, 16:52

Abavi wrote:

ha ha ha ekdum se they behave like te most innocent people in the world....

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 16:56

clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Who turned hen pegged hubby and had only two sets of suit, lost,his helicopter, sheesh mahal and SUV
How dare you ridicule ASR.... Evil or Very Mad 

Hi Shammi Jaan long hug  I was referring to ASR after the first marriage who sent his dimaag for a long vacation...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-02, 16:59

Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Hi Shammi Jaan long hug   I was referring to ASR after the first marriage who sent his dimaag for a long vacation...

Yeah me too referring the same

Waise `tum teek ho’…..so  can we get an…. You know what

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 17:02

clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Hi Shammi Jaan long hug   I was referring to ASR after the first marriage who sent his dimaag for a long vacation...

hahaha...That was cute... Very soon bey! hugs and tata.. moi leaving for the day today

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-02, 17:05

Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:

hahaha...That was cute...  Very soon bey! hugs and tata.. moi leaving for the day today

Bye me too leaving  

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-07-02, 21:13

Thanks guys for validating my thoughts! I love the comment about "dimaag on a long vacation". Lol!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum