Latest topics

SBB - Asad Aur Tanveer Ki Shaadi + VU & WU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB - Asad Aur Tanveer Ki Shaadi + VU & WU

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 15:34

The Vo starts with mention of Kumud's wedding and the one month in leap of Qubool Hai where things have changed drastically ...

we are shown glimpse of  Tanveer ogling  Asad as he is changing his  Tee's...

Vo saying that in view of changed circumstances.. Asad is going to marry Tanveer  BUT ..The marriage  will stop before all the ceremonies can be concluded and this marriage too shall break ..

Meanwhile we are shown, Asad driving slowly while  Zoya is seen in the periphery lighting  the lamp..

Next we are taken to the sand Dune shots :

KSG saying that Not just while shooting romantic sequence, He misses Jenny even otherwise !!

KSG is seen sitting with head bowed listening to something * we are supposed to interpret this as him missing his beloved wife*

VO says that more than the romantic scene, The cast is actually finding it difficult to manage Zoya's duppatta .. which is seen flying errantly ...

KSG is seen helping Surbhi with managing the duppata and giving  'THE SHOT'

we are shown the glimpses of KSG/SURBHI interacting with media...

and also  we are shown how the fans are surprised on seeing Surbhi wearing a short skirt and sleeveless tops !! * I am surprised that they are surprised *

Surbhi talking about the tanveer leching scene , " I have not seen that scene , I can only give  a proper comment only after  I see it "

The final shots end with, Asad in white shiirt, Blue jeans, a strolley, holding a Green cloth on his right hand walking along with Tanveer  towards some holy place while  Zoya is seen walking among the crowd dressed in white..

ANOTHER SEGMENT

Tanveer and Zoya face off ..both the girls giggling constantly..

Amrapali  jocularly says that she is waiting for her hubby to come as she  does not want to be the haddi  between Zoya and Asad .. she will go sight seeing  with her husband ...

Mere Biwi Ki Shaadi !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Asad and Zo ka WOH LAMHE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 16:17; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBB - Asad Aur Tanveer Ki Shaadi + VU & WU

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-01, 15:49

Thanks for the update tants... Vi likes your We are supposed to guidance

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-01, 16:19

Abavi wrote:Thanks for the update tants... Vi likes your We are supposed to guidance

*Solemnly* I am ghood Guide !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum