Latest topics

Qubool Hai-Written Update- 1st July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-01, 22:01

Ayan's House:

The episode starts with Razia is dragging the gunny bag which has Badi B when Ghafoor turns to look at her, Razia stands in front of the sack and diverts his attention , he thinks that she is worried abt Humeira and assures her that Humeira will soon be found out and leaves.Razia heaves a sigh of relief and ties Badi B in the store room. Ghafoors hears the noise from the store room and enquires as to who is inside. Razia comes out and tells a random story to evade , Badi B is unable to speak , Razia locks the door from outside.

At the dining table, when asked about Badi B, Razia tells everyone that she has gone out, Rashid calls up her cell but is unable to get through, he gets worried as none has any idea about her plans. Ayan comes there who is on call from police and informs everyone that a girl has been found on the outskirts of the city and she might be Humeira. 

Asad's House:

A lady offers blessings to Dilshad and asks about Asad, he enters and she gives him blessings and ties a thread on his hand too.

At the madrasa:

Zoya is lighting the lantern when Asad passes by in his SUV, she comes out and Asad feels something and stops the vehicle, goes out , finds nothing as by then Zoya has gone in the house. Suddenly a bike hits a child and Zoya comes out, Asad sees her in the side mirror, sad Mitwa in the BG. She takes the child inside the house. 
He tells the employee of the madrasa that he wants to meet a girl named Zoya. The employee tells him that she doesnt want to meet anyone, doesnt eat, sleeps on floor  and is in pains.The man asks him why is that so, Asad tells him that a person has broken her heart and trust.He doesnt answer when asked what is his relation with Zoya.  
A lady goes and calls Zoya , informs her that Asad Ahmed Khan has come to meet her, she gets shocked and then happy, runs out  but checks herself and starts crying (sad female Mitwa in BG). Asad is sitting outside the madrasa and crying.
Finally he starts off the SUV  while Zoya is crying and sees him leaving,breaks down.The man and the lady come out, Zoya tells them that if someone enquires about her again then tell that she doesnt live here.

Precap: Humeira back home, says she is not Humeira but Rajni Shukla. On the other hand, Tanu attacks Zoya, hits her and is burying her.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai-Written Update- 1st July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-01, 22:40

Never understood why people light lantern when they have electricity in the building... Buying the oil for lantern is way more expensive.

Zoya looked soooo pretty without makeup...

Poor Asad ... Think he feels guilty that he has a bed to sleep on and eating two square meals LOL. Zoya is paying the price of his stupidity. Nice emoting by KSG.

So Dadi is left to die in store room ( guess her vocal cord was broken, she turns Shashi Gupta from now on), Zoya will be buried alive ( again Rolling Eyes ) and humaira has changed personality and turned into Rajni Shukla Shocked ) if this wasn't QH, I would've said... What crap...

Thanks Pallavi.... :sunny: 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-01, 22:53

Shesherkobita wrote:Never understood why people light lantern when they have electricity in the building... Buying the oil for lantern is way more expensive.

Poor Asad ... Think he feels guilty that he has a bed to sleep on and eating two square meals LOL. Zoya is paying the price of his stupidity. Nice emoting by KSG.

So Dadi is left to die in store room ( guess her vocal cord was broken, she turns Shashi Gupta from now on), Zoya will be buried alive ( again Rolling Eyes ) and humaira has changed personality and turned into Rajni Shukla Shocked ) if this wasn't QH, I would've said... What crap...

hug1 Sabi ......and i would say...if u all were not there with ur tadka, i would have said..what crap and left QH long back :) 

Very true indeed...why lantern at this age.....creative liberty ka bharpoor use......

that was a very poignant scene  indeed.....Asya.....lived that moment, i guess...and their tan due to sun (they have just gotten back from rajasthan) is accentuating the effect......

Thank god...Humeira is back.....did not want another drag ...now guess Badi b will also be rescued unknowingly by Humeira and Razia wont be able to say anything to her darling daughter. i guess she has memory loss.....but really hope that the makers have a twist here.....she loses her memory, comes back, she gets some evidences against Razia, gets her memory back but again hides and digs deeper to know all the secrets of razia.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-01, 23:05

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Never understood why people light lantern when they have electricity in the building... Buying the oil for lantern is way more expensive.

hug1 Sabi ......and i would say...if u all were not there with ur tadka, i would have said..what crap and left QH long back :) 

Very true indeed...why lantern at this age.....creative liberty ka bharpoor use......

that was a very poignant scene  indeed.....Asya.....lived that moment, i guess...and their tan due to sun (they have just gotten back from rajasthan) is accentuating the effect......

Thank god...Humeira is back.....did not want another drag ...now guess Badi b will also be rescued unknowingly by Humeira and Razia wont be able to say anything to her darling daughter. i guess she has memory loss.....but really hope that the makers have a twist here.....she loses her memory, comes back, she gets some evidences against Razia, gets her memory back but again hides and digs deeper to know all the secrets of razia.

Pallavi, don't stop watching QH.... Mera kya hoga? I dont really watch anything else ( except IPK on YT) ...  Memory Loss, Pallavi... Absolutely imperative in 70s movies.... Oppa...cheers    Zoya and Huma so badly needed to be twins :lol!: all the activities shared between these 2 sis ... They should've been 70s movie twins... Twins from different mothers Thumbsup   mamujan could've been super active sowing wild oats across the Atlantic ROFL 

Is Ayan in love? Now he will get the taste of his own medicine when Rajni Sukla is going to tell him... Don't touch me... After all she is married ( sindoor and all) ... Wonder if she has kids too (like Bubbly ... Never hated a child like that before ) :joker:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-01, 23:13

Sabi....ur reminding me of IPK:heart:  ....Shashi babua and Bubbly.....true that:*Thmbu*:  

kumbh ke mele mein bichare do behen.......@Ghafoor:  :lol!:  he is handsome so wont be surprised if we get some more too Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-01, 23:17

pollyanna wrote:Sabi....ur reminding me of IPK:heart:  ....Shashi babua and Bubbly.....true that:*Thmbu*:  

kumbh ke mele mein bichare do behen.......@Ghafoor:  :lol!:  he is handsome so wont be surprised if we get some more too Wink

We need a third character ( child ) like Omar, Akbar, Anthony... Rajni, Zoya and Taniya.

I just had a epiphany... What if Tannu/Billo is Mamujan's daughter too? affraid  WHY not? Three sisters by three mothers... After all Razia did mention that Tannu did t have a lineage or something? What say?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-07-02, 00:30

Tanveer is a jack of all trades...but master of none...

I'm sure, her one-night stand with Asad will sock harder than a tight slap from Asad... :)

Based on the precap, her latest skill is masonry... Where did she get the cement from? Must be Dilshad construction company... and boy oh boy!!! ain't she prepared at all times...

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-02, 11:20

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sabi....ur reminding me of IPK:heart:  ....Shashi babua and Bubbly.....true that:*Thmbu*:  

We need a third character ( child ) like Omar, Akbar, Anthony... Rajni, Zoya and Taniya.

I just had a epiphany... What if Tannu/Billo is Mamujan's daughter too? affraid  WHY not? Three sisters by three mothers... After all Razia did mention that Tannu did t have a lineage or something? What say?
ROFL only u can come up with something like this sabi!! loved it.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-02, 11:22

Thanks for the update pallo!! i did get to watch the pei, but couldnt hear nay dialogue!! everyone at my house were shouting at that time, hence i only saw their expressions and couldnt listen to their dialogues.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-02, 12:09

Thanks Sowme....Asya did a good job in emoting themselves in yesterday's scene :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-02, 16:40

samjho guys

tere was power cut during that time 

issiliye lamps

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-02, 18:51

tweety wrote:Thanks for the update pallo!! i did get to watch the pei, but couldnt hear nay dialogue!! everyone at my house were shouting at that time, hence i only saw their expressions and couldnt listen to their dialogues.

Sowme... I love your house... First your Hubwa took the remote and now everyone's shouting making sure you can't watch TV :lol!: I fight everyday with my family to watch serials... There has been times when I watched 15 min of QH and then my daughter played Minecraft for 15 min then I was allowed to watch rest of the 7 minutes! I have no voice like Bari bi ( Dadi) ROFL 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-02, 18:52

clarissasham wrote:samjho guys

tere was power cut during that time 

issiliye lamps

Shammi.... Missed you dear! Also heroine looks ethereal in the halo of lamp light! So must have lamp even if there is Flood Light somewhere in the vicinity!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-03, 12:17

Shesherkobita wrote:
tweety wrote:Thanks for the update pallo!! i did get to watch the pei, but couldnt hear nay dialogue!! everyone at my house were shouting at that time, hence i only saw their expressions and couldnt listen to their dialogues.

Sowme... I love your house... First your Hubwa took the remote and now everyone's shouting making sure you can't watch TV :lol!: I fight everyday with my family to watch serials... There has been times when I watched 15 min of QH and then my daughter played Minecraft for 15 min then I was allowed to watch rest of the 7 minutes! I have no voice like Bari bi ( Dadi) ROFL 
LOL Sabi!!ek serial dekhne keliya kitna kuch karna padtha hein *Sigh*

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-03, 18:40

Thanks hunny, you have assisted in updating me dear.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum