Latest topics

what do you think?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what do you think?

Post by Beekay on 2013-07-01, 22:30

I haven't watched the episode... This is based on the WU.

Thought 1: 
Wasn't Asad indirectly placing a curse on Tanveer. He said "whoever broke Zoya's heart". He's not to really blame as he is really innocent in all this.  A curse being uttered with a broken pure heart, Asad's heart is still pure. He is genuinely doing what he thinks is right.  So won't this play out in the future???

Thought 2:
Do you think the precap is just Tanveer's dream? Somehow it does not add up to Ajmer track...
Even Tanveer can dream,right?  All of us have romantic dreams...but Tanveer gets turned on by knowing she can put an end to Zoya. :)

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Re: what do you think?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-01, 22:33

Thought 1 good catch... More like the foreshadowing thoughts that Bheegi writes about.

Thought 2 ... It's QH ... Anything is possible... Entirely possible that Tanveer buried her alive and the whole Azmeer thing is a dream.ROFL 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-07-01, 22:35

LOL... Shesh...  Ajmer a dream... that is one expensive dream for Zee and Gul...

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-01, 22:37

Beekay....I fully agree on ur thought 1

@2: even i am surprised, how come this is happening so soon  or are we ready for some real surprises..mebbe we have got the sequences of the spoilers wrong scratch  or WORSE ....we have interpreted the spoilers as per our convenience Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-01, 22:39

Sabi, Beekay : Tadap tadap song, desert scene where both wearing black is a dream sequence--that was a spoiler....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-07-01, 22:46

But they do meet in Ajmer,right?  Asad declares his love, Tanveer and Zoya's face off????

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-01, 22:51

pollyanna wrote:Beekay....I fully agree on ur thought 1

@2: even i am surprised, how come this is happening so soon  or are we ready for some real surprises..mebbe we have got the sequences of the spoilers wrong scratch  or WORSE ....we have interpreted the spoilers as per our convenience Wink

Pals... That's the fun of not watching any spoilers... Everything is a surprise for me...
Am enjoying this separation track sooo much.... Asad and Ayan both pining for the girls who changed personalities overnight ROFL 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-01, 22:55

Beekay wrote:But they do meet in Ajmer,right?  Asad declares his love, Tanveer and Zoya's face off????

Yup they will definitely meet in Ajmer in reality but the Pushkar (desert) shoot was a dream sequence.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-01, 23:07

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Beekay....I fully agree on ur thought 1

Pals... That's the fun of not watching any spoilers... Everything is a surprise for me...
Am enjoying this separation track sooo much.... Asad and Ayan both pining for the girls who changed personalities overnight ROFL 

Yup Sabi..even I am liking this separation track of the two brothers from their respective love interest......

looking forward to lots of hits and misses of Asya  and romance track of Ayra(love this pair)

M game cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum