Latest topics

JA: How impressed are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: How impressed are you?

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 09:23

How impressed are you with Jalal's capabilities?

1. He has a keen eye for every detail- his tattoo tells us about that
2. He is courageous and chivalrious- or he wouldnt dare to venture into enemy's camp himself to collect information- he has so many people to do it but still he opted to do it himself
3. He has a presence of mind, Though sarcastic at times, he can get out of difficult situations with his sharp wit.
4. He cares for his people, his act to free his lowly messenger, to escape with the disabled man on his shoulders proves us that
5. He has guts, and he has the trust of his people- Was'nt the prisoner so sure that his king would come and rescue him?

Now tell me who is more suitable for Jodha.. King Suryabhan or Emperor Jalal?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: How impressed are you?

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 10:32

Emperor Jalal, no doubt on that...:) 

Suryaban so far only talking talking no action taken ROFL 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 10:35

riyya6 wrote:Emperor Jalal, no doubt on that...:) 

:lol!:  Why isnt Jodha not already bored with his talking?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 10:38

Abavi wrote:

... i guess hes the only one (i mean guy) close to her talking:lol!: .... jalal just did that yday.... :lol!: 

suryaban is a sweet n nice guy- the way he talks can make jodha melt but hes nothing compared with Emperor Jalal .....:lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 10:40

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

... i guess hes the only one (i mean guy) close to her talking:lol!: .... jalal just did that yday.... :lol!: 

suryaban is a sweet n nice guy- the way he talks can make jodha melt but hes nothing compared with Emperor Jalal .....:lol!: 

He is mushy mushy in love Riyya, for a brave man, no girl would accept such mushiness...

for god's sake... He asked why do you want Jalal's head... why not some jewellery... Wanted to make his job easier much.. isnt the answer already obvious?

Jalal's love is yet to come... when it comes, Suryabhan would be gone!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 10:57

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

He is mushy mushy in love Riyya, for a brave man, no girl would accept such mushiness... : :lol!: 

for god's sake... He asked why do you want Jalal's head... why not some jewellery... Wanted to make his job easier much.. isnt the answer already obvious? : ur right

Jalal's love is yet to come... when it comes, Suryabhan would be gone! : any doubt on that.....:) 
....the first one but i felt jodha kind of like him 2... i mean suryaban....or she had no choice coz her parents choose him for her :lol!: ....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:16

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

He is mushy mushy in love Riyya, for a brave man, no girl would accept such mushiness... : :lol!: 

for god's sake... He asked why do you want Jalal's head... why not some jewellery... Wanted to make his job easier much.. isnt the answer already obvious? : ur right

Jalal's love is yet to come... when it comes, Suryabhan would be gone! : any doubt on that.....:) 
....the first one but i felt jodha kind of like him 2... i mean suryaban....or she had no choice coz her parents choose him for her :lol!: ....
I would have liked a bit of pride on her part.. She is someone who was portrayed to not go by looks or wealth.. she gives respect to bravery...He is yet to prove it isnt it? how can she blush ?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 11:19

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

I would have liked a bit of pride on her part.. She is someone who was portrayed to not go by looks or wealth.. she gives respect to bravery...He is yet to prove it isnt it? how can she blush ?
... i myself dunno why she blush... in the movie version it was clearly shown ARai was not in favour of marriage fixed by her parents... here jodha kind of blushes when they meet, i cannot digest it :lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:28

What I liked about Surya Ban..when his peers were drinking and leching after the dancer girls, He walked out.. standing under the Moon's rays.. The Sun.. soaking the moons light ..walking towards the light in the darkness , also politely and respectfully ordering the dancing girl who had followed him to leave him alone... That was really well done..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 13:39

Tanthya wrote:

What I liked about Surya Ban..when his peers were drinking and  leching after the dancer girls, He walked out.. standing under the Moon's rays..  The Sun.. soaking the moons light ..walking towards the light in the darkness , also politely and respectfully ordering the dancing girl who had followed him to leave him alone... That was really well done..

I havent watched this scene...

He is disciplined... but yet mushy in love... softness doesnt go well with Kings...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:48

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

What I liked about Surya Ban..when his peers were drinking and  leching after the dancer girls, He walked out.. standing under the Moon's rays..  The Sun.. soaking the moons light ..walking towards the light in the darkness , also politely and respectfully ordering the dancing girl who had followed him to leave him alone... That was really well done..

I havent watched this scene...

He is disciplined... but yet mushy in love... softness doesnt go well with Kings...

He is not soft .. if he was, he would not have dragged a cripple so ruthlessly, If he was soft, he would not have declined Sukanya's proposal so graciously .. He is respectful, level headed and compassionate

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum