Latest topics

ILKDM #2 : Puppets !!

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #2 : Puppets !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 10:20

Kuch toh hai Amber main, jo humein yahan kheech ke le Aayi !!

Jalal, A young regent.. A puppet  who is used by his close one's for the ascension of their own power, authority ,His near and dear one's aren't above in dallying with his emotions to get their way or to establish their supremacy of their own. Jalal, a young orphan constantly fleeing, on the move, his eyes darting quickly here and there absorbing, looking, searching  for  a elusive thing, it is eluding him , has elude him , undeterred he ploughs on ,confident , assured and optimistic.

A young despot who is cruel but rushes to the rescue of the lowly minion without a thought about his own safety, Bravery bordering on lunacy  as he boldly  enters the guarded citadel of  the Rajaputana ! Arrogant, egoistic yet endowed with the ability to listen to his own put down and condemnation with a gentle smile , connoisseur of beauty without the flaw of acquisition , A king  with  a visionary eyes, a man who makes his own destiny or so he believes , A ruler bent on expanding his siyasat not realizing that his siyasat awaits him and her name is Jodha !!

Jodha, A woman of strong will , hate cloaking the pool of love, unselfish , pragmatic ..A devotee of Kanha, the God who preached love , who formulated that Duty/ justice towers over blood !! A young Rajputani passionately abhorring Jalal , confident that she will marry the man who will give her the  head of Jala, unaware that destiny has already chosen Jalal for her, his head is her's as is his Heart !

These two head strong individuals mired with conflicting emotions  are lead inexorably towards one another by destiny who is pulling her strings with gay abandon , smiling at their naivete , amused at their emotions  and  laughing on their ignorance , for she is the puppet master and she has decried that  the fate lines of Jodha and Akbar  shall entwine and with it a new chapter shall open up in the pages of History !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #2 : Puppets !!

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 10:32

Puppets indeed they are at Fate's hands... and she is gonna have a galla time pulling them together... towards eachother...  Lovely post tants...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 10:35

lovely post .... agreed indeed puppets :) ....

what is ILKDM Question 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 10:42

riyya6 wrote:lovely post .... agreed indeed puppets :) ....

what is ILKDM Question 

Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 10:53

[quote="Abavi"]

what is ILKDM Question 

Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main[/quote]10q vi :) got it

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 11:02

Abavi wrote:Puppets indeed they are at Fate's hands... and she is gonna have a galla time pulling them together... towards eachother...  Lovely post tants...

Thanks , Bey ..

Did you watch y'days episode ??   I liked that younger sis ...  and thanked god that SB and JB did not have much of Chemistry despite  suiting each other

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:03

Lovely post sathya..great narration on characters...what ever may be their will ..as you said they are puppets of fate :)

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:05

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Puppets indeed they are at Fate's hands... and she is gonna have a galla time pulling them together... towards eachother...  Lovely post tants...

Thanks , Bey ..

Did you watch y'days episode ??   I liked that younger sis ...  and thanked god that SB and JB did not have much of Chemistry despite  suiting each other
i was really shocked to see how this sister changed her mind so easily Embarassed ..i thought she is going to be a player in jodha and akbar marriage Rolling Eyes

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 11:08

what is ILKDM Question 

Thank You, Riyya ...

Hawww, as JA buff, You shouldn't be asking WHAT is ILKDM ?? affraid

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:12

Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

Yeah, I watched it... The sister was helping SB sight marrofy her sister... I would have loved if the girl was a manipulating kind...

Yes, They both were dud together.. except for Jalal's looks, the talks between SB and JB were unexciting...

I would have loved to see some reluctance on Jodha's part to accept SB's proposal... Being friendly but not blushy would help na

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 11:12

vasiraju wrote:Lovely post sathya..great narration on characters...what ever may be their will ..as you said they are puppets of fate :)

Thank you, Lucky !!

Agreed, so far  Akbar is just enamored of her physical beauty  and is curious about her  but his focus is on getting Ajmer .. how will he manage to get Jodha  as a agreement  will be interesting to see as well as  will Ekta show Akbars reaction on coming to know the fate of his loyal soldier who was blinded??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:13

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

i was really shocked to see how this sister changed her mind so easily Embarassed ..i thought she is going to be a player in jodha and akbar marriage Rolling Eyes

Me too Me too... GM Lucky...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 11:15

Tanthya wrote:

what is ILKDM Question 

Thank You, Riyya ...

im always confuse with short forms and all ....:) ....

what is JB Question ...... dun throw anything :lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:15

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

Yeah, I watched it... The sister was helping SB sight marrofy her sister... I would have loved if the girl was a manipulating kind...

Yes, They both were dud together.. except for Jalal's looks, the talks between SB and JB were unexciting...

I would have loved to see some reluctance on Jodha's part to accept SB's proposal... Being friendly but not blushy would help na

oh you both are talking about the little sister helping to have rabbavay to each other :) ...

i think jodha is more happy for the reason that he will bring her jalal head :lol!: ..rather thinking a beautiful married life with him

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 11:16

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

She must have found some other Rajkumar to dream about, Young hai..they will constantly fall in and  out of love ..

May be she will realize the benefits of being younger and not being used as a political Pawn.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 11:17

vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

oh you both are talking about the little sister helping to have rabbavay to each other :) ...

i think jodha is more happy for the reason that he will bring her jalal head :lol!: ..rather thinking a beautiful married life with him
that suryaban only talking no action taken so far :lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 11:20

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

what is ILKDM Question 

Thank You, Riyya ...

*facepalm* Jodha bai :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-07-02, 11:21

Lovely post Tants. Well fate is gooing to play a major role in Akbar and Jodha's life , otherwise how would these 2 different individuals would have been together and created a love story to be remembered in th epages of history.

Still to watch the episode so cant comment on SB and JA

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 11:22

Lovely post Tants... fate is there master..There destiny cannot be changed but v will have fun getting there... i liked the starin at each other..And the sister changed her tune quickly...just an infatuation it was

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 11:22

riyya6 wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

that suryaban only talking no action taken so far :lol!: 

Thats bec , he has not phound Akbar and he will not go into Mughal territory like Jala, who crazily wanders into Rajaputana !! Our Suryaban is too straitlaced  !!Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 11:24

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

what is ILKDM Question 

Thank You, Riyya ...

*facepalm* Jodha bai :P :P
noted with thanks :)  ... Jb Jodha Bai :lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:25

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:Lovely post sathya..great narration on characters...what ever may be their will ..as you said they are puppets of fate :)

Thank you, Lucky !!

Agreed, so far  Akbar is just enamored of her physical beauty  and is curious about her  but his focus is on getting Ajmer .. how will he manage to get Jodha  as a agreement  will be interesting to see as well as  will Ekta show Akbars reaction on coming to know the fate of his loyal soldier who was blinded??

I did a bit research Mogul dynasty ..most the rulers are the sons of rajput  wife and parsie  king :)  except aurangazeb ..which proves that even though they are called as moghuls their blood is filled with rajput families ...

i think akbar is thinking that if he wins ajmer its easy to even get johdha ..yeah i am still waiting to see Akbar obsession jodha rather than for kingdom ..may be in the next three weeks he will increase  his obsession on jodha ..

hmm both Mahamanga  and bhiram khan are ready to get on on each other to   akbar as their puppet ....its all depends who meets akbar first and who will have the greater influence on Akbar ..than he will react to the situation accordingly

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:26

Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

Me too Me too... GM Lucky...

Heya Vi GM ...how is the day today ?are in office :) ...

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 11:26

Tanthya wrote:

Thank you, Lucky !!

That is want to c.. his puppeteer wasn't going to tell him but there was a witness...lets c if Akbar gets a twisted version or the truth..so far Akbar has let him do wat he wants...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:27

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

what is ILKDM Question 

Thank You, Riyya ...

Jodha Bhai and SB stands for Suryabhan...

Anybody help me with meaning of Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum