Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM #2 : Puppets !!

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 13:13

Thumbsup 
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:why did ekta choose paridhi as the FL ,Question ... shes def not bringing jodha to life

Because her eyes speak and she looks innocent
Seriously? where does Innocence and Jodha come together? she is the eldest daughter of King Bharmal for god's sake.. She was one of the most talented in governence as per records...Otherwise Akbar wouldnt have entrusted her with looking after his ships after their wedding

I do not see her eyes murmuring much less speaking ... nor is the ravishing beauty that supposedly swept Akbar off his feet ... She looks ordinary.. which can be rectified with proper costumes and make up ...

As for looking and acting as Princess/queen..she still has miles to go..

She does utter lines which indicate that she has a mind of her own but she fails to translate it in conveying
Thumbsup 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 13:14

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:maid of princess crack me up ROFL 
The entire clan here looks like that... The rajput princesses, queens everyone!

Can't do anything about costumes but I want them to work on coming across as Royalty..
tough job ahead! :lol!: 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 13:15

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:why did ekta choose paridhi as the FL ,Question ... shes def not bringing jodha to life

Seriously? where does Innocence and Jodha come together? she is the eldest daughter of King Bharmal for god's sake.. She was one of the most talented in governence as per records...Otherwise Akbar wouldnt have entrusted her with looking after his ships after their wedding

I do not see her eyes murmuring much less speaking ... nor is the ravishing beauty that supposedly swept Akbar off his feet ... She looks ordinary.. which can be rectified with proper costumes and make up ...

She does utter lines which indicate that she has a mind of her own but she fails to translate it in conveying
she indeed looks ordinary......the beauty Question  that supposedly swept akhbar off his feet is not there.....sometimes on screen she looks too normal.... you dun get the feel of princess that is beautiful.....Question  currently viewers are getting swept away ROFL 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 13:17

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

even the King too ..

The only people who look like Royalty are Suraj Ban, and Jodha's bro's
people are just cursing the King Bharmal in MF ROFL  he does not look like a king ROFL 

Every time I see him, I am reminded of Cooks in the wedding , He is too theatrical and there is no restrained dignity in his demeanor...he reminds me of the school drama's where the young kids do exaggerated acting ...  I am thankful that he will be there until the wedding n will disappear later..

Not only he, the entire Rajput clan will get a close... Thats why probably Ekta didnt mind much about them not getting the royal look right... The ones that matter are Magam Anga, Akbar's first wife, Khan baba and those figures... They have been chosen with care... and I wish Paridhi improves in sometime

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:17

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
 From day one she and her father are shouting about rajputhana pride Vi..as you said the execution so bad that we can't get a single scene where audience feel their pride with their actions rather than dialogues..

its seems totally bit stretched always speaking about getting jalal head as it is free in the market for sale Rolling Eyes

That pride is there alright Lucky... I am speaking about Jodha's self pride...

I wanted to see some pride on her part but yesterday with Suryabhan she was blushing and talking as if she was enjoying this post engagement period...

Jodha's self pride ..may be she will show when she alone meets Akbar ..today in the jail scene it was ok from her side ..

she should improve ...till now no where she has shown her self esteem and prive Vi..she is acting like good daughter.good sister and good future wife as Ektha mayya   female lead do in her serials :)
Exactly Lucky, She is acting like a normal girl... But she is a princess... a Rajput princess.. You remember the movie where Jodha's turban falls off when she and Akbar have a practise session with swords... a bet I suppose... Jodha snaps her finger and the soldiers standing guard at that part retreat... She is a princess.. .No one is supposed to oogle at her.. Look what happened yesterday, her odaani fell off, and the guards were walking side by side... and SB ws giving mushy talks, and she was holding softer looks, even the anger that she displays when she talks about Jalal is not up to the mark...

Have you noticed , that Aishwarya Jodha always stood straight and there was firmness in her voice, a surety ..which is non existent in Paridhi's voice modulations ...
Haa Tants... you pinned it.. That is what I am trying to say about posture and Stature of a Princess... Paridhi's voice is soft... like a normal girl next door.. there is no pride in her voice as well as her eyes..
when doing historical show, should all this not take into account.... not only the princess all of them seems like acting in a normal show... Its funny.... there was one scene wer jodha runs down to save abdul... that scene was funny.. the way she run.... this is the 1st historical show im watching that is funny :lol!: ....

Thats the point, Riyya.. Ekta is not doing a historical show...she is doing a M&B show in the guise of historical show ..

The director has to get pro active and guide his team is what I feel ...cuz when Actors are clueless, Directors can let them know what is needed from them but when director himself is ill equipped.. the effect is seen on TV...

He is directing this as a daily contemporary episode with the usual mirch masala forgetting that since he has invoked Akbar and Jodha...there has to be certain gravity, certain restraint and a elegance...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:19

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Can't do anything about costumes but I want them to work on coming across as Royalty..

Not for Czarina..If she puts her mind into it ..she can turn this show on its head !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 13:21

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
 From day one she and her father are shouting about rajputhana pride Vi..as you said the execution so bad that we can't get a single scene where audience feel their pride with their actions rather than dialogues..

its seems totally bit stretched always speaking about getting jalal head as it is free in the market for sale Rolling Eyes

I wanted to see some pride on her part but yesterday with Suryabhan she was blushing and talking as if she was enjoying this post engagement period...

Jodha's self pride ..may be she will show when she alone meets Akbar ..today in the jail scene it was ok from her side ..

she should improve ...till now no where she has shown her self esteem and prive Vi..she is acting like good daughter.good sister and good future wife as Ektha mayya   female lead do in her serials :)
Exactly Lucky, She is acting like a normal girl... But she is a princess... a Rajput princess.. You remember the movie where Jodha's turban falls off when she and Akbar have a practise session with swords... a bet I suppose... Jodha snaps her finger and the soldiers standing guard at that part retreat... She is a princess.. .No one is supposed to oogle at her.. Look what happened yesterday, her odaani fell off, and the guards were walking side by side... and SB ws giving mushy talks, and she was holding softer looks, even the anger that she displays when she talks about Jalal is not up to the mark...

Have you noticed , that Aishwarya Jodha always stood straight and there was firmness in her voice, a surety ..which is non existent in Paridhi's voice modulations ...
Haa Tants... you pinned it.. That is what I am trying to say about posture and Stature of a Princess... Paridhi's voice is soft... like a normal girl next door.. there is no pride in her voice as well as her eyes..
when doing historical show, should all this not take into account.... not only the princess all of them seems like acting in a normal show... Its funny.... there was one scene wer jodha runs down to save abdul... that scene was funny.. the way she run.... this is the 1st historical show im watching that is funny :lol!: ....

Thats the point, Riyya.. Ekta is not doing a historical show...she is doing a M&B show in the guise of historical show ..

The director has to get pro active and guide his team is what I feel ...cuz when Actors are clueless, Directors can let them know what is needed from them but when director himself is ill equipped.. the effect is seen on TV...

He is directing this as a  daily  contemporary episode with the usual mirch masala forgetting that since he has invoked Akbar and Jodha...there has to be certain gravity, certain restraint and a elegance...
agree:*Thmbu*:  mayb the director is clueless as well... but tanthya if they improve in the lacking parts, this show will really be good :) .... At least a little, here it came across like a normal show only with costumes representing that time :lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:23

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

even the King too ..

people are just cursing the King Bharmal in MF ROFL  he does not look like a king ROFL 

Every time I see him, I am reminded of Cooks in the wedding , He is too theatrical and there is no restrained dignity in his demeanor...he reminds me of the school drama's where the young kids do exaggerated acting ...  I am thankful that he will be there until the wedding n will disappear later..

Not only he, the entire Rajput clan will get a close... Thats why probably Ekta didnt mind much about them not getting the royal look right... The ones that matter are Magam Anga, Akbar's first wife, Khan baba and those figures... They have been chosen with care... and I wish Paridhi improves in sometime

Has Ruquaiyaa Begum been introduced ??

Yes.. Jodha's family weren't important in the movie but will it be so in the show.. otherwise why invest in brothers and sister ..I guess ... subtracks will be there involving them and impacting JA relationship

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-07-02, 13:25

Tanthya wrote:
cheena007 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:Hey Girls the kingdom is Amer and not Ajmer till where I know of.

Ajmer and Amer also called Amber are all same ... :)

Amer is the village 6km away from jaipur city ..here what i found in wiki 
Amer was known in the medieval period asDhundar (meaning attributed to a sacrificial mount in the western frontiers) and ruled by the Kachwahas from the 11th century onwards – between 1037 and 1727 AD, till the capital was moved from Amer to Jaipur.[4] The history of Amer is indelibly linked to these rulers as they founded their empire at Amer.[12]
Earlier to the Kachwahas, Amer was a small place built by [Meenas] in the town they consecrated to Amba, the Mother Goddess, whom they knew as `Gatta Rani' or `Queen of the Pass'.[6] The Amer Fort, as it stands now, was built over the remnants of this earlier structure during the reign of Raja Man Singh, the Kacchwaha King of Amber.[6][13] The structure was fully expanded by his descendant, Jai Singh I. Even later, Amer Fort underwent improvements and additions by successive rulers over the next 150 years, until the Kachwahas shifted their capital to Jaipurduring the time of Sawai Jai Singh II, in 1727.[1][6][7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amer_Fort

Ajmer is not related to this ....

Who is Jodha..Chauhan or Kachwa ??  Cuz.. If I recollect  Rajput history and it is weak ..mind you.. I seem to remember that Ajmer was  also called as Amer .. that  Queens of Ajmer, Mewar graced Mughal Darbar ..

yes I agree about Rajput history , chances are high that  Jodha is related to Kachwa hence Amer fort is associated to her ... ..this fort has hindu influence, and is associated with the  Amba devi the temple near to the fort it is still there so some call it Amber and some Amer ..If you look at it geographically ..Ajmer is far from Jaipur  around 135 Km ...it can't be  geographically related to it ...

Chauhan's were there in Ajmer ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 13:25

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Apparently so..she was asked in a interview before use show started and this is wat she said she was told.. her eyes speak and...jodha can still look innocent and have a mind like a steel trap.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:25

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:

He is directing this as a  daily  contemporary episode with the usual mirch masala forgetting that since he has invoked Akbar and Jodha...there has to be certain gravity, certain restraint and a elegance...
 agree:*Thmbu*:  mayb the director is clueless as well... but tanthya if they improve in the lacking parts, this show will really be good :) .... At least a little, here it came across like a normal show only with costumes representing that time :lol!: 

Totally agree on this, Riyya .. I just hope Ekta being what she is..will rein in and do what needs to be done.. but if she is satisfied with the TRP ..she might not..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 13:28

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

even the King too ..

Has Ruquaiyaa Begum been introduced ??

Yes.. Jodha's family weren't important in the movie but will it be so in the show.. otherwise why invest in brothers and sister ..I guess ... subtracks will be there involving them and impacting JA relationship

Not yet.. only in dialogues.. that too confused me...

Jodha was his third wife right? and Bairam Khan is still alive.. Which means Akbar has only one wife as of now... and he spoke to his mom some time back about conveying his wives that he thinks about them atleast once or twice a day.. .

Tch tch tch.. What do you miss Jalal beta?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 13:29

new promo guys : Jalal was standing in front of jodha's portrait. and praising her(didn't remember exact dialoge, sorry), than he declare war with amer and decided to make jodha his harem's pride.

Credit: ssshh

Trying to get the link ....:) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 13:29

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Agree 100% now it's wait and watch to c if she grows into the role

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 13:30

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote: agree Thumbsup  mayb the director is clueless as well... but tanthya if they improve in the lacking parts, this show will really be good :) .... At least a little, here it came across like a normal show only with costumes representing that time :lol!: 

Totally agree on this, Riyya .. I just hope Ekta being what she is..will rein in and do what needs to be done.. but if she is satisfied with the TRP ..she might not..
The show has good trp to start with.. Does that mean that she wouldnt set things right?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-07-02, 13:31

riyya6 wrote:new promo guys : Jalal was standing in front of jodha's portrait. and praising her(didn't remember exact dialoge, sorry), than he declare war with amer and decided to make jodha his harem's pride.

Thanks for sharing Riyya

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:34

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote: agree Thumbsup  mayb the director is clueless as well... but tanthya if they improve in the lacking parts, this show will really be good :) .... At least a little, here it came across like a normal show only with costumes representing that time :lol!: 

The show has good trp to start with.. Does that mean that she wouldnt set things right?

She is a competitive Woman, she would want her shows to be the slot leader and will be working towards it na...

with her Mahabharat failing, she would not want her foray into history to turn into a farce either *Hopefully* ..so lets hope she keeps an eye on this show and does what needs to be done..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 13:38

riyya6 wrote:new promo guys : Jalal was standing in front of jodha's portrait. and praising her(didn't remember exact dialoge, sorry), than he declare war with amer and decided to make jodha his harem's pride.

Wah wah!
Claps ... I like it!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:40

Ready for Battle ..only this time instead of Kingdom..it will be the battle for their Hearts ! :P :P 

Pride ..!! So he already thinks that she is a cut above all..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 13:45

Tanthya wrote:

Ready for Battle ..only this time instead of Kingdom..it will be the battle for their Hearts ! :P :P 

Pride ..!! So he already thinks that she is a cut above all..
I wish it is established that he thinks so.. and there are scenes which support that thought...
Right now I am not convinced that she is a cut above all- except for the fact that she doesnt want to punish a lame fellow and she wants Jalal's head...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 13:48

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Not for Czarina..If she puts her mind into it  ..she can turn this show on its head !!

Should she not have done that from the beginning

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:49

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Not for Czarina..If she puts her mind into it  ..she can turn this show on its head !!

Should she not have done that from the beginning

How can she, without a feedback ?? it is only when we begin to respond will she know what is lacking, what viewer's want ..na

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 13:56

THANKS Riyya

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 14:02

sarra0 wrote:

THANKS Riyya

Ummm...from where does he get the Portrait ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 14:06

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Puppets indeed they are at Fate's hands... and she is gonna have a galla time pulling them together... towards eachother...  Lovely post tants...

Thanks , Bey ..

Did you watch y'days episode ??   I liked that younger sis ...  and thanked god that SB and JB did not have much of Chemistry despite  suiting each other

Yeah, I watched it... The sister was helping SB sight marrofy her sister... I would have loved if the girl was a manipulating kind...

Yes, They both were dud together.. except for Jalal's looks, the talks between SB and JB were unexciting...

I would have loved to see some reluctance on Jodha's part to accept SB's proposal... Being friendly but not blushy would help na

Why will she be reluctant ?? scratch 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum