Latest topics

ILKDM #2 : Puppets !!

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM #2 : Puppets !!

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 14:06

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:new promo guys : Jalal was standing in front of jodha's portrait. and praising her(didn't remember exact dialoge, sorry), than he declare war with amer and decided to make jodha his harem's pride.

Credit: ssshh

Trying to get the link ....:) 

THANKS Riyya

Ummm...from where does he get the Portrait ??
point. does he enter rajputana palace?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 14:07

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Puppets indeed they are at Fate's hands... and she is gonna have a galla time pulling them together... towards eachother...  Lovely post tants...

Thanks , Bey ..

Did you watch y'days episode ??   I liked that younger sis ...  and thanked god that SB and JB did not have much of Chemistry despite  suiting each other

Yeah, I watched it... The sister was helping SB sight marrofy her sister... I would have loved if the girl was a manipulating kind...

Yes, They both were dud together.. except for Jalal's looks, the talks between SB and JB were unexciting...

I would have loved to see some reluctance on Jodha's part to accept SB's proposal... Being friendly but not blushy would help na

Why will she be reluctant ?? scratch 
Because he hadnt still got what she required out of her future Husband...

Jalal's head...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 14:13

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:new promo guys : Jalal was standing in front of jodha's portrait. and praising her(didn't remember exact dialoge, sorry), than he declare war with amer and decided to make jodha his harem's pride.

THANKS Riyya

May be he draws it from his memory !!! Wink 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 14:14

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Puppets indeed they are at Fate's hands... and she is gonna have a galla time pulling them together... towards eachother...  Lovely post tants...

Thanks , Bey ..

Did you watch y'days episode ??   I liked that younger sis ...  and thanked god that SB and JB did not have much of Chemistry despite  suiting each other

Yeah, I watched it... The sister was helping SB sight marrofy her sister... I would have loved if the girl was a manipulating kind...

Yes, They both were dud together.. except for Jalal's looks, the talks between SB and JB were unexciting...

I would have loved to see some reluctance on Jodha's part to accept SB's proposal... Being friendly but not blushy would help na

Jalal's head...

But she is told that it is political expediency plus that if anyone has a chance of getting Jala's head, then that hope rests with Suryaban..Isn't it ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 14:21

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

THANKS Riyya

akhbar seems to have lots of talent Thumbsup 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 14:24

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

THANKS Riyya

akhbar seems to have lots of talent Thumbsup 

In TV show, He can even fly the planes if Ekta wants him too :P :P 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 14:25

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:maid of princess crack me up ROFL 
The entire clan here looks like that... The rajput princesses, queens everyone!

Can't do anything about costumes but I want them to work on coming across as Royalty..
tough job ahead! :lol!: 

Not for Czarina..If she puts her mind into it  ..she can turn this show on its head !!

Should she not have done that from the beginning

How can she, without a feedback ?? it is only when we begin to respond will she know what is lacking, what viewer's want ..na

Which I agree with in terms of story and content but she should have been able to tell that the costumes r not up to standard... that the Dialogue delivery, the Way of conducting oneself did not lend to wat u wanted to generate..The gravitas was not there

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 14:30

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

THANKS Riyya

Jiss thara dil chura e ga uss he thara portrait chura liya hain

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 14:45

sorry girls i left due to some work where are we :) ?

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 15:29

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Jalal's head...

But she is told that it is political expediency plus that if anyone has a chance of getting Jala's head, then that hope rests with Suryaban..Isn't it ??
Would that mean she is going by the probability that he would be the one who would bring her the prize or because her parents have fixed him for her...

I felt it was more because of the latter... There was no indication of admiration of his valour on her part... The one time he did something in that sense was dragging a spy and she stopped him from doing anything...

bounce 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 15:38

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Jalal's head...

Would that mean she is going by the probability that he would be the one who would bring her the prize or because her parents have fixed him for her...

I felt it was more because of the latter... There was no indication of admiration of his valour on her part... The one time he did something in that sense was dragging a spy and she stopped him from doing anything...

bounce 

There is no admiration , Yet !! He has not done anything to warrant her admiration..

It is more of her hatred driving her towards this alliance ..is my feel..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 15:39

vasiraju wrote:sorry girls i left due to some work where are we :) ?
hey lucky, welcome back.. discussing about paridhi's incompetencies to portray princess Jodha.. discussing SB as a king - suitor for jodha and about the new promo

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 15:41

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Jalal's head...

bounce 

There is no admiration , Yet !! He has not done anything to warrant her admiration..

It is more of her hatred driving her towards this alliance  ..is my feel..
In that case, is it appropriate for her to blush? Thats why I wanted some reluctance to move freely on her part... she was blushing, shying, and actng like a willing fiance

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 15:46

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Can't do anything about costumes but I want them to work on coming across as Royalty..

Not for Czarina..If she puts her mind into it  ..she can turn this show on its head !!

How can she, without a feedback ?? it is only when we begin to respond will she know what is lacking, what viewer's want ..na

Which I agree with in terms of story and content but she should have been able to tell that the costumes r not up to standard... that the Dialogue delivery, the Way of conducting oneself did not lend to wat u wanted to generate..The gravitas was not there

I think.. of one thing..Budget constraint..May be she was prevented due to that ..but on the acting part..I find no excuses...she should have selected a performer or she should have ensured that the one she selects performs..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 15:47

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Jalal's head...

bounce 

It is more of her hatred driving her towards this alliance  ..is my feel..
In that case, is it appropriate for her to blush? Thats why I wanted some reluctance to move freely on her part... she was blushing, shying, and actng like a willing fiance

She is a willing fiance, Vi .. she has not been forced ..she has accepted the alliance willingly ..and she did not blush, get girly initially..it was only after he professes his love does she begin to get shy ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 16:09

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote: agree Thumbsup  mayb the director is clueless as well... but tanthya if they improve in the lacking parts, this show will really be good :) .... At least a little, here it came across like a normal show only with costumes representing that time :lol!: 

Totally agree on this, Riyya .. I just hope Ekta being what she is..will rein in and do what needs to be done.. but if she is satisfied with the TRP ..she might not..
The show has good trp to start with.. Does that mean that she wouldnt set things right?

She is a competitive Woman, she would want her shows to be the slot leader and will be working towards it na...

with her Mahabharat failing, she would not want her foray into history to turn into a farce either *Hopefully*  ..so lets hope she keeps an eye on this show and does what needs to be done..
Would she beat the unbeatable Child bride? Lets wait and watch.. Hey how about the time slot.. it is different na? how do they calculate it?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 16:16

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote: agree Thumbsup  mayb the director is clueless as well... but tanthya if they improve in the lacking parts, this show will really be good :) .... At least a little, here it came across like a normal show only with costumes representing that time :lol!: 

Totally agree on this, Riyya .. I just hope Ekta being what she is..will rein in and do what needs to be done.. but if she is satisfied with the TRP ..she might not..
The show has good trp to start with.. Does that mean that she wouldnt set things right?

She is a competitive Woman, she would want her shows to be the slot leader and will be working towards it na...

with her Mahabharat failing, she would not want her foray into history to turn into a farce either *Hopefully*  ..so lets hope she keeps an eye on this show and does what needs to be done..
Would she beat the unbeatable Child bride? Lets wait and watch.. Hey how about the time slot.. it is different na? how do they calculate it?

That is what is interesting... will she want to beat the long successful show , she loves challenges that way ..

Na re.. I realized later that regular Zee has its air time at 8-8:30 but Zee HD starts it at 7:50 n ends it by 8:15

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 16:38

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

I think.. of one  thing..Budget constraint..May be she was prevented  due to that ..but on the acting part..I find no excuses...she should have selected a performer or she should have ensured that the one she selects performs..

Her being the czar I didn't even think about budget constraints...good point... if they had 7000 applications all of them couldn't have been worse...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 16:41

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Wat was her mahabarat that failed?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 16:49

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thats another reason for her to take this challenge seriously may be?

Tata girls, I am leaving for the day...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 16:53

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

THE SHOW that was supposed to etch her name in golden words in the annals of TV history but which flopped big time !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 16:58

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

THE SHOW that was supposed to etch her name in golden words in the annals of TV history but which flopped big time !!
If she fails in this too.. then it will be taken for granted that she is not good for historic shows... The choice of actors just hints at that :cry: 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 17:27

I just watch yday epi... I feel rajat tokas should tone down his expression...why is he staring like eyes gonna come out... N paridi really needs a wake up call... Her expression n all... One could not relate or feel it...

I like Abdul he was spot on....

Suryaban Singh is falling more n more for jodha ...

There was one scene wer the thing she put on her head falls I think Akbar was angry looking at it... Meaning she exposed to sb .. Just thought of it like that ...

Lol that lady in the temple was dramatic ...

No matter what this show has something that keeps u hooked...

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 17:38

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

If she fails in this too.. then it will be taken for granted that she is not good for historic shows... The choice of actors just hints at that :cry: 

Yes , that she is fit for regular Masala shows only.. I think the fear of failure might spur her to give the best..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 18:01

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yes , that she is fit for regular  Masala shows only.. I think the fear of failure might spur her to give the best..

Which then could benefit us then.... Ok I thought it was the new SP show coming to SP is that not called mahaBarat. Hopefully v won't get to many illogical ekta twists.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum