Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM #2 : Puppets !!

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:27

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:lovely post .... agreed indeed puppets :) ....

what is ILKDM Question 

Thank You, Riyya ...

Hawww, as JA buff, You shouldn't be asking WHAT is ILKDM ?? affraid
im always confuse with short forms and all ....:) ....

what is JB Question ...... dun throw anything :lol!: 

*facepalm* Jodha bai :P :P
noted with thanks :)  ... Jb Jodha Bai :lol!: 

Oye RIP ji ..when did you start asking full forms as you are king of short forms :lol!: ...

H r u ? its been a long time we met each other haa !!

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:29

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:Lovely post sathya..great narration on characters...what ever may be their will ..as you said they are puppets of fate :)

Thank you, Lucky !!

Agreed, so far  Akbar is just enamored of her physical beauty  and is curious about her  but his focus is on getting Ajmer .. how will he manage to get Jodha  as a agreement  will be interesting to see as well as  will Ekta show Akbars reaction on coming to know the fate of his loyal soldier who was blinded??

I did a bit research Mogul dynasty ..most the rulers are the sons of rajput  wife and parsie  king :)  except aurangazeb ..which proves that even though they are called as moghuls their blood is filled with rajput families ...

i think akbar is thinking that if he wins ajmer its easy to even get johdha ..yeah i am still waiting to see Akbar obsession jodha rather than for kingdom ..may be in the next three weeks he will increase  his obsession on jodha ..

hmm both Mahamanga  and bhiram khan are ready to get on on each other to   akbar as their puppet ....its all depends who meets akbar first and who will have the greater influence on Akbar ..than he will react to the situation accordingly

Was he at any point obsessed with her before their wedding? that is interesting...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:30

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:Lovely post sathya..great narration on characters...what ever may be their will ..as you said they are puppets of fate :)

Thank you, Lucky !!

Agreed, so far  Akbar is just enamored of her physical beauty  and is curious about her  but his focus is on getting Ajmer .. how will he manage to get Jodha  as a agreement  will be interesting to see as well as  will Ekta show Akbars reaction on coming to know the fate of his loyal soldier who was blinded??

That is want to c.. his puppeteer wasn't going to tell him but there was a witness...lets c if Akbar gets a twisted version or the truth..so far Akbar has let him do wat he wants...

Let him get all the twisted truth.. more hate... more capable of love!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:30

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

what is ILKDM Question 

Thank You, Riyya ...

Jodha Bhai and SB stands for Suryabhan...

Anybody help me with meaning of Inn Lamhon Ke Daaman Main

According to my understanding ..embarrassing ourselves in to this beautiful moments ..
i think sathya can give a beautiful translation:) for this line

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 11:31

vasiraju wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

what is ILKDM Question 

Thank You, Riyya ...

*facepalm* Jodha bai :P :P
noted with thanks :)  ... Jb Jodha Bai :lol!: 

Oye RIP ji ..when did you start asking full forms as you are king of short forms :lol!: ...

H r u ? its been a long time we met each other haa !!
:lol!: ..... hi long time.... im doing good.... hope ur good 2 long hug 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-07-02, 11:32

Hey Girls the kingdom is Amer and not Ajmer till where I know of.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 11:33

sarra0 wrote:Lovely post Tants... fate is there master..There destiny cannot be changed but v will have fun getting there... i liked the starin at each other..And the sister changed her tune quickly...just an infatuation it was

Thank You, Sarra ..

Absly, I am already enjoying the  slow ride..

Ohh, The feelings weren't so deep

But I am liking the way Rajat is portraying Jalal... esp the intense look he gives when Jodha's odhni falls down her head exposing her face and the calm smile as he listens on how Jodha Villifies him... He kind of grown on you !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:34

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Puppets indeed they are at Fate's hands... and she is gonna have a galla time pulling them together... towards eachother...  Lovely post tants...

Thanks , Bey ..

Did you watch y'days episode ??   I liked that younger sis ...  and thanked god that SB and JB did not have much of Chemistry despite  suiting each other
i was really shocked to see how this sister changed her mind so easily Embarassed ..i thought she is going to be a player in jodha and akbar marriage Rolling Eyes

She must have found some other Rajkumar to dream about, Young hai..they will constantly fall in and  out of love ..

May be she will realize the benefits of being younger and not being used as a political Pawn.

True ...she will than realize how elders sacrifice their interests in order to save their family and parents respect ..its not that easy to hold the elder position..the good things and the bad things have to be first pass   through by elders ..

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-02, 11:35

Wow....beautifully written Sathu....aapke words ne woh kar dikhaya hai jo pics/videos na kar paaya....I am so eager to watch the episode tonite :)  :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:35

vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Puppets indeed they are at Fate's hands... and she is gonna have a galla time pulling them together... towards eachother...  Lovely post tants...

Thanks , Bey ..

Did you watch y'days episode ??   I liked that younger sis ...  and thanked god that SB and JB did not have much of Chemistry despite  suiting each other
i was really shocked to see how this sister changed her mind so easily Embarassed ..i thought she is going to be a player in jodha and akbar marriage Rolling Eyes

Me too Me too... GM Lucky...

Heya Vi GM ...how is the day today ?are in office :) ...

At office only yaar! going good so far...

Did you like the setup yesterday, the jail entrance was well done.. But I felt the jail itself was artificial and modern... did they not tie the prisoners with heavy chains during those days? they actually didnt put them behind the bars...they were chained in dungeons

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:36

riyya6 wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

Yeah, I watched it... The sister was helping SB sight marrofy her sister... I would have loved if the girl was a manipulating kind...

Yes, They both were dud together.. except for Jalal's looks, the talks between SB and JB were unexciting...

I would have loved to see some reluctance on Jodha's part to accept SB's proposal... Being friendly but not blushy would help na

oh you both are talking about the little sister helping to have rabbavay to each other :) ...

i think jodha is more happy for the reason that he will bring her jalal head :lol!: ..rather thinking a beautiful married life with him
that suryaban only talking no action taken so far :lol!: 

:lol!:   yeah he is behaving more politely...should learn something from the present generations :lol!:

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:37

amimus wrote:Hey Girls the kingdom is Amer and not Ajmer till where I know of.

At some places it is referred to as Amber... Akbar had made lot of political marraiges following Hira's so there are lot of kingdoms claiming that Jodha was actually thier daughter :lol!:

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:38

vasiraju wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

Yeah, I watched it... The sister was helping SB sight marrofy her sister... I would have loved if the girl was a manipulating kind...

Yes, They both were dud together.. except for Jalal's looks, the talks between SB and JB were unexciting...

I would have loved to see some reluctance on Jodha's part to accept SB's proposal... Being friendly but not blushy would help na

oh you both are talking about the little sister helping to have rabbavay to each other :) ...

i think jodha is more happy for the reason that he will bring her jalal head :lol!: ..rather thinking a beautiful married life with him

:lol!:   yeah he is behaving more politely...should learn something from the present generations :lol!:

Or the one who is walking beside him in disguise

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:38

vasiraju wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:40

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Lovely post Tants... fate is there master..There destiny cannot be changed but v will have fun getting there... i liked the starin at each other..And the sister changed her tune quickly...just an infatuation it was

Thank You, Sarra ..

Absly, I am already enjoying the  slow ride..

Ohh, The feelings weren't so deep

But I am liking the way Rajat is portraying Jalal... esp the intense look he gives when Jodha's odhni falls down her head exposing her face and the calm smile as he listens on how Jodha Villifies him... He kind of grown on you !!

True, you wouldnt like him at the first shot.. but he slowly grows on you... his smile, smirk were all so apt... I am not commenting about intense looks, he needs to work on that part

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:41; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:40

Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thank you, Lucky !!

I did a bit research Mogul dynasty ..most the rulers are the sons of rajput  wife and parsie  king :)  except aurangazeb ..which proves that even though they are called as moghuls their blood is filled with rajput families ...

i think akbar is thinking that if he wins ajmer its easy to even get johdha ..yeah i am still waiting to see Akbar obsession jodha rather than for kingdom ..may be in the next three weeks he will increase  his obsession on jodha ..

hmm both Mahamanga  and bhiram khan are ready to get on on each other to   akbar as their puppet ....its all depends who meets akbar first and who will have the greater influence on Akbar ..than he will react to the situation accordingly

Was he at any point obsessed with her before their wedding? that is interesting...

I saw in promos Vi..he is hell bent to get jodha  on his side ...so was thinking something will happen which makes him to get Jodha as his wife ..promo seems he is not obsessed by her beauty ..he was like show her place ..take out all her rajputhana pride

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 11:41

Ajmer and Amer also called Amber are all same ... :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:42

vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thank you, Lucky !!

I saw in promos Vi..he is hell bent to get jodha  on his side ...so was thinking something will happen which makes him to get Jodha as his wife ..promo seems he is not obsessed by her beauty ..he was like show her place ..take out all her rajputhana pride

Then I hope they build up that pride first... Right now she is not showing any of it.. either that or Paridhi is not portraying the pride part well enough...

I couldnt take her blushing still

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 11:44

vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thank you, Lucky !!

the promo was interesting as well.....:) ..... but i guess scene till now all shown in promo except the one wer he asks someone to write n jodha tears it.... n another one shes kind of dressed up for marriage ......

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:45

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

She must have found some other Rajkumar to dream about, Young hai..they will constantly fall in and  out of love ..

May be she will realize the benefits of being younger and not being used as a political Pawn.

True ...she will than realize how elders sacrifice their interests in order to save their family and parents respect ..its not that easy to hold the elder position..the good things and the bad things have to be first pass   through by elders ..

Being Elder has its own advantages too... they would be talked about much in history as well.. But alas, Sukanya would soon think that she was lucky she wasnt used for political benefits..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 11:47

riyya6 wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thank you, Lucky !!

the promo was interesting as well.....:) ..... but i guess scene till now all shown in promo except the one wer he asks someone to write n jodha tears it.... n another one shes kind of dressed up for marriage ......

I havent seen the promos still... Will have to watch them..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:47

Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

Me too Me too... GM Lucky...

Heya Vi GM ...how is the day today ?are in office :) ...

At office only yaar! going good so far...

Did you like the setup yesterday, the jail entrance was well done.. But I felt the jail itself was artificial and modern... did they not tie the prisoners with heavy chains during those days? they actually didnt put them behind the bars...they were chained in dungeons

The setup was ok Vi...as the jail scenes does comes rarely ..they did a good job their ..in dark evening shots it seems to they are doing well but in mornings and outdoor shoots its clearly understandable that everything is a setup with cheap material..

My concentration on Akbar and jodha scene;) ..didn't think much about old time jails

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:49

Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

yeah he made jodha to think about him more than sb with those wired looks :lol!:

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-07-02, 11:51

Tanthya wrote:

Ajmer and Amer also called Amber are all same ... :)

:lol!:  :lol!:  i think we will get history lessons from this serial!!!

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 11:52

vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks , Bey ..

Well said, Lucky... the younger one's see the benefits of being older but they never see the difficulties faced by the older sibling.. maybe Jodha's sacrifice will serve as a eye opener..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum