Latest topics

ILKDM #2 : Puppets !!

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM #2 : Puppets !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 12:30

Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:

The problem is their is so much going on Jodha side ...they are trying to show her in so so many angles with in span of two weeks ..making people feel like she is not doing well ..

they need slow done the angles shown in jodha character...no hurry to establish  her character .. 

good sister to sujamal...goo sister to sukanya ..good Daugher to parents.her fighting skills ..everywhere ..its jodha jodha ..they need to focus on others too

Ironically it wasnt that difficult to portray the virtuous Jalal's characteristics

In defense of Paridhi, I must say that this is her first historical show whereas this is second ne for Rajat !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 12:30

sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:Lovely post sathya..great narration on characters...what ever may be their will ..as you said they are puppets of fate :)

Thank you, Lucky !!

Agreed, so far  Akbar is just enamored of her physical beauty  and is curious about her  but his focus is on getting Ajmer .. how will he manage to get Jodha  as a agreement  will be interesting to see as well as  will Ekta show Akbars reaction on coming to know the fate of his loyal soldier who was blinded??

I did a bit research Mogul dynasty ..most the rulers are the sons of rajput  wife and parsie  king :)  except aurangazeb ..which proves that even though they are called as moghuls their blood is filled with rajput families ...

i think akbar is thinking that if he wins ajmer its easy to even get johdha ..yeah i am still waiting to see Akbar obsession jodha rather than for kingdom ..may be in the next three weeks he will increase  his obsession on jodha ..

hmm both Mahamanga  and bhiram khan are ready to get on on each other to   akbar as their puppet ....its all depends who meets akbar first and who will have the greater influence on Akbar ..than he will react to the situation accordingly

Was he at any point obsessed with her before their wedding? that is interesting...

I saw in promos Vi..he is hell bent to get jodha  on his side ...so was thinking something will happen which makes him to get Jodha as his wife ..promo seems he is not obsessed by her beauty ..he was like show her place ..take out all her rajputhana pride
the promo was interesting as well.....:) ..... but i guess scene till now all shown in promo except the one wer he asks someone to write n jodha tears it.... n another one shes kind of dressed up for marriage ......

Which promo is this? I likey the sound of it
check this saraa : http://www.zeetv.com/shows/jodha-akbar/video/

another one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5LB2E6RZ3c

Last edited by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 12:31; edited 1 time in total

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 12:30

Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:

True true true about Aishwarya ...its asutosh who made aish to get in to the character jodha ...are else i never ever liked aish  action instead i like kareena  kopoor :lol!: ..

this girl need to cope up soon ..the boy made his way ..

Agree, At first I used to think ..Why is he hissing like a snake but later on..I began to like the soft, cold voice ..

but Paridhi does not look like a princess rather like a maid of princess... her body language is simply common and nothing regal and proud..  She looks like a regular teen with nothing stand ut yet..
Not looking like a princess would partly be because of the costumes Tants, I agree with your points the other day.. the dressing looks cheap...

But this girl does not act like a princess too

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 12:34

maid of princess crack me up ROFL 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 12:35

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:

The problem is their is so much going on Jodha side ...they are trying to show her in so so many angles with in span of two weeks ..making people feel like she is not doing well ..

they need slow done the angles shown in jodha character...no hurry to establish  her character .. 

good sister to sujamal...goo sister to sukanya ..good Daugher to parents.her fighting skills ..everywhere ..its jodha jodha ..they need to focus on others too

Ironically it wasnt that difficult to portray the virtuous Jalal's characteristics

In defense  of Paridhi, I must say that this is her first historical show whereas  this is second ne for Rajat !!

Point noted Tants... But what about the direction?
When the princess comes to see the prisoners, atleast the mughal prisoner, The guards just went and stood at their place, leaving way for her... She is a royalite and she was accompanied by another royalite, wouldnt they move a little show that respect, when her odaani fell off, the guards were quite unaffected.. She was not perturbed either...

It some how doesnt sit right...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 12:37

Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:Lovely post sathya..great narration on characters...what ever may be their will ..as you said they are puppets of fate :)

Thank you, Lucky !!

Agreed, so far  Akbar is just enamored of her physical beauty  and is curious about her  but his focus is on getting Ajmer .. how will he manage to get Jodha  as a agreement  will be interesting to see as well as  will Ekta show Akbars reaction on coming to know the fate of his loyal soldier who was blinded??

I did a bit research Mogul dynasty ..most the rulers are the sons of rajput  wife and parsie  king :)  except aurangazeb ..which proves that even though they are called as moghuls their blood is filled with rajput families ...

i think akbar is thinking that if he wins ajmer its easy to even get johdha ..yeah i am still waiting to see Akbar obsession jodha rather than for kingdom ..may be in the next three weeks he will increase  his obsession on jodha ..

hmm both Mahamanga  and bhiram khan are ready to get on on each other to   akbar as their puppet ....its all depends who meets akbar first and who will have the greater influence on Akbar ..than he will react to the situation accordingly

Was he at any point obsessed with her before their wedding? that is interesting...

I saw in promos Vi..he is hell bent to get jodha  on his side ...so was thinking something will happen which makes him to get Jodha as his wife ..promo seems he is not obsessed by her beauty ..he was like show her place ..take out all her rajputhana pride

Then I hope they build up that pride first... Right now she is not showing any of it.. either that or Paridhi is not portraying the pride part well enough...

I couldnt take her blushing still

From day one she and her father are shouting about rajputhana pride Vi..as you said the execution so bad that we can't get a single scene where audience feel their pride with their actions rather than dialogues..

its seems totally bit stretched always speaking about getting jalal head as it is free in the market for sale Rolling Eyes

That pride is there alright Lucky... I am speaking about Jodha's self pride...

I wanted to see some pride on her part but yesterday with Suryabhan she was blushing and talking as if she was enjoying this post engagement period...

Jodha's self pride ..may be she will show when she alone meets Akbar ..today in the jail scene it was ok from her side ..

she should improve ...till now no where she has shown her self esteem and prive Vi..she is acting like good daughter.good sister and good future wife as Ektha mayya   female lead do in her serials :)
Exactly Lucky, She is acting like a normal girl... But she is a princess... a Rajput princess.. You remember the movie where Jodha's turban falls off when she and Akbar have a practise session with swords... a bet I suppose... Jodha snaps her finger and the soldiers standing guard at that part retreat... She is a princess.. .No one is supposed to oogle at her.. Look what happened yesterday, her odaani fell off, and the guards were walking side by side... and SB ws giving mushy talks, and she was holding softer looks, even the anger that she displays when she talks about Jalal is not up to the mark...

Have you noticed , that Aishwarya Jodha always stood straight and there was firmness in her voice, a surety ..which is non existent in Paridhi's voice modulations ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 12:38

riyya6 wrote:maid of princess crack me up ROFL 
The entire clan here looks like that... The rajput princesses, queens everyone!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 12:40

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
 From day one she and her father are shouting about rajputhana pride Vi..as you said the execution so bad that we can't get a single scene where audience feel their pride with their actions rather than dialogues..

its seems totally bit stretched always speaking about getting jalal head as it is free in the market for sale Rolling Eyes

I wanted to see some pride on her part but yesterday with Suryabhan she was blushing and talking as if she was enjoying this post engagement period...

Jodha's self pride ..may be she will show when she alone meets Akbar ..today in the jail scene it was ok from her side ..

she should improve ...till now no where she has shown her self esteem and prive Vi..she is acting like good daughter.good sister and good future wife as Ektha mayya   female lead do in her serials :)
Exactly Lucky, She is acting like a normal girl... But she is a princess... a Rajput princess.. You remember the movie where Jodha's turban falls off when she and Akbar have a practise session with swords... a bet I suppose... Jodha snaps her finger and the soldiers standing guard at that part retreat... She is a princess.. .No one is supposed to oogle at her.. Look what happened yesterday, her odaani fell off, and the guards were walking side by side... and SB ws giving mushy talks, and she was holding softer looks, even the anger that she displays when she talks about Jalal is not up to the mark...

Have you noticed , that Aishwarya Jodha always stood straight and there was firmness in her voice, a surety ..which is non existent in Paridhi's voice modulations ...
Haa Tants... you pinned it.. That is what I am trying to say about posture and Stature of a Princess... Paridhi's voice is soft... like a normal girl next door.. there is no pride in her voice as well as her eyes..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 12:47

Abavi wrote:
Not looking like a princess would partly be because of the costumes Tants, I agree with your points the other day.. the dressing looks cheap...

Vi,

Jalal was dressed as a ordinary Sipayi yet Rajat maanged to convey that he is a person of stature, a leader .. That is called Body Language .. a ability to convey ur character irrespective of your clothes ...

Paridhi not only does not have the body language , nor does her voice modulation put her in the Royal personage category ..

On top of that the costumes which are ill fitting, looks tawdry ..The only one who looks good in them is Surya ban and that has more to do with his Vital stats than anything.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 12:48

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:

Haa Tants... you pinned it.. That is what I am trying to say about posture and Stature of a Princess... Paridhi's voice is soft... like a normal girl next door.. there is no pride in her voice as well as her eyes..
when doing historical show, should all this not take into account.... not only the princess all of them seems like acting in a normal show... Its funny.... there was one scene wer jodha runs down to save abdul... that scene was funny.. the way she run.... this is the 1st historical show im watching that is funny :lol!: ....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-07-02, 12:50

Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:Hey Girls the kingdom is Amer and not Ajmer till where I know of.

Ajmer and Amer also called Amber are all same ... :)

Amer is the village 6km away from jaipur city ..here what i found in wiki 
Amer was known in the medieval period asDhundar (meaning attributed to a sacrificial mount in the western frontiers) and ruled by the Kachwahas from the 11th century onwards – between 1037 and 1727 AD, till the capital was moved from Amer to Jaipur.[4] The history of Amer is indelibly linked to these rulers as they founded their empire at Amer.[12]
Earlier to the Kachwahas, Amer was a small place built by [Meenas] in the town they consecrated to Amba, the Mother Goddess, whom they knew as `Gatta Rani' or `Queen of the Pass'.[6] The Amer Fort, as it stands now, was built over the remnants of this earlier structure during the reign of Raja Man Singh, the Kacchwaha King of Amber.[6][13] The structure was fully expanded by his descendant, Jai Singh I. Even later, Amer Fort underwent improvements and additions by successive rulers over the next 150 years, until the Kachwahas shifted their capital to Jaipurduring the time of Sawai Jai Singh II, in 1727.[1][6][7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amer_Fort

Ajmer is not related to this ....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 12:52

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Lovely post Tants... fate is there master..There destiny cannot be changed but v will have fun getting there... i liked the starin at each other..And the sister changed her tune quickly...just an infatuation it was

Thank You, Sarra ..

Absly, I am already enjoying the  slow ride..

Ohh, The feelings weren't so deep

But I am liking the way Rajat is portraying Jalal... esp the intense look he gives when Jodha's odhni falls down her head exposing her face and the calm smile as he listens on how Jodha Villifies him... He kind of grown on you !!

I may make fun of the character but uss mein kuch hai...which makes us tune in again...i wasn't sure if he heard wat Jodha was saying about him, he seemed a bit far and I thou he may be smiling cause it was her.

That was bad editing ... they did not edit it properly ...

Agreed, Sarra Jaan..ussme kuch hai ..and  I find myself tuning to this show promptly..  The first show after IPK ... Now if he corrects his 45 degree neck..I shall be a loyal watcher :D

Editin flows fix it fix it so it doesn't spoil my viewing

Same here, I try and watch it as soon as I can... i know won't b as prompt as you but try for that day...yesterday I watched only this hindi serial couldn't take anything else and then switched to newsroom that was a balm

I assume 45 degrees is to help with the deranged look hopefully with time it will b fixed, thou u can imagine the romance lol

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 12:53

oops double post

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 12:54; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 12:54

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Vi,

Jalal was dressed as a ordinary Sipayi yet Rajat maanged to convey that he is a person of stature, a leader .. That is called Body Language .. a ability to convey ur character irrespective of your clothes ...

Paridhi not only does not have the body language , nor does her voice modulation put her in the Royal personage category ..

On top of that the costumes which are ill fitting, looks tawdry ..The only one who looks good in them is Surya ban and that has more to do with his Vital stats than anything.
Here I wasnt talking about the looks tants but her appearence, I was talking about how she is made to look cheap and girl next door... I too agree that she doesnt have that body language of a princess... Yes, Rajat did look like a prince in disguise, Right from his amused smile, to his smirk to his walk to his way of holding the sword and imitatinf other Sipayis

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 12:54

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:

She needed some workshop..I wonder whether it was provided !!

Her eyes do not reflect anything..neither pride nor anger nor love... but that is not to say, she is complete wash out... her attitude and the way she looks at Akbar in the Montage shows promise..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 12:56

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thank you, Lucky !!

Then I hope they build up that pride first... Right now she is not showing any of it.. either that or Paridhi is not portraying the pride part well enough...

I couldnt take her blushing still

Paridhi is not bringing Jodha to life , in comparison  I feel aishwarya  acted well and I always say Aishwarya is a bad actor :( 

lets just hope that Paridhi grows into her character  within a month or  2..some actors do require stipulated time and since this is her second show and that too histrical..she may be finding her way around..
why did ekta choose paridhi as the FL ,Question ... shes def not bringing jodha to life

Because her eyes speak and she looks innocent

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 13:00

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Lovely post Tants... fate is there master..There destiny cannot be changed but v will have fun getting there... i liked the starin at each other..And the sister changed her tune quickly...just an infatuation it was

Thank You, Sarra ..

Absly, I am already enjoying the  slow ride..

Ohh, The feelings weren't so deep

But I am liking the way Rajat is portraying Jalal... esp the intense look he gives when Jodha's odhni falls down her head exposing her face and the calm smile as he listens on how Jodha Villifies him... He kind of grown on you !!

I may make fun of the character but uss mein kuch hai...which makes us tune in again...i wasn't sure if he heard wat Jodha was saying about him, he seemed a bit far and I thou he may be smiling cause it was her.

That was bad editing ... they did not edit it properly ...

Agreed, Sarra Jaan..ussme kuch hai ..and  I find myself tuning to this show promptly..  The first show after IPK ... Now if he corrects his 45 degree neck..I shall be a loyal watcher :D

Editin flows fix it fix it so it doesn't spoil my viewing

Same here, I try and watch it as soon as I can... i know won't b as prompt as you but try for that day...yesterday I watched only this hindi serial couldn't take anything else and then switched to newsroom that was a balm

I assume 45 degrees is to help with the deranged look hopefully with time it will b fixed, thou u can imagine the romance lol
Romance with 45 degree look...

I was reminded of a comedy actor in tamil ... Goundamani with Karthik in ullathai Alli thaa

enga romantica oru looku vidu?..... Ayiooo ammaa saammiyoov!
(Trans: This man would be training his friend to woo his lady love... He would ask his friend to practice looking at her romantically and then the look shocks him)

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:01

cheena007 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:Hey Girls the kingdom is Amer and not Ajmer till where I know of.

Ajmer and Amer also called Amber are all same ... :)

Amer is the village 6km away from jaipur city ..here what i found in wiki 
Amer was known in the medieval period asDhundar (meaning attributed to a sacrificial mount in the western frontiers) and ruled by the Kachwahas from the 11th century onwards – between 1037 and 1727 AD, till the capital was moved from Amer to Jaipur.[4] The history of Amer is indelibly linked to these rulers as they founded their empire at Amer.[12]
Earlier to the Kachwahas, Amer was a small place built by [Meenas] in the town they consecrated to Amba, the Mother Goddess, whom they knew as `Gatta Rani' or `Queen of the Pass'.[6] The Amer Fort, as it stands now, was built over the remnants of this earlier structure during the reign of Raja Man Singh, the Kacchwaha King of Amber.[6][13] The structure was fully expanded by his descendant, Jai Singh I. Even later, Amer Fort underwent improvements and additions by successive rulers over the next 150 years, until the Kachwahas shifted their capital to Jaipurduring the time of Sawai Jai Singh II, in 1727.[1][6][7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amer_Fort

Ajmer is not related to this ....

Who is Jodha..Chauhan or Kachwa ?? Cuz.. If I recollect Rajput history and it is weak ..mind you.. I seem to remember that Ajmer was also called as Amer .. that Queens of Ajmer, Mewar graced Mughal Darbar ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 13:03

sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:why did ekta choose paridhi as the FL ,Question ... shes def not bringing jodha to life

Seriously? where does Innocence and Jodha come together? she is the eldest daughter of King Bharmal for god's sake.. She was one of the most talented in governence as per records...Otherwise Akbar wouldnt have entrusted her with looking after his ships after their wedding

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:03

Abavi wrote:

even the King too ..

The only people who look like Royalty are Suraj Ban, and Jodha's bro's

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 13:04

riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Abavi wrote:
vasiraju wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thank you, Lucky !!

the promo was interesting as well.....:) ..... but i guess scene till now all shown in promo except the one wer he asks someone to write n jodha tears it.... n another one shes kind of dressed up for marriage ......

Which promo is this? I likey the sound of it
check this saraa : http://www.zeetv.com/shows/jodha-akbar/video/

another one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5LB2E6RZ3c

Thanks Riyya

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-02, 13:05

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

even the King too ..

people are just cursing the King Bharmal in MF ROFL  he does not look like a king ROFL 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:09

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:why did ekta choose paridhi as the FL ,Question ... shes def not bringing jodha to life

Seriously? where does Innocence and Jodha come together? she is the eldest daughter of King Bharmal for god's sake.. She was one of the most talented in governence as per records...Otherwise Akbar wouldnt have entrusted her with looking after his ships after their wedding

I do not see her eyes murmuring much less speaking ... nor is the ravishing beauty that supposedly swept Akbar off his feet ... She looks ordinary.. which can be rectified with proper costumes and make up ...

As for looking and acting as Princess/queen..she still has miles to go..

She does utter lines which indicate that she has a mind of her own but she fails to translate it in conveying

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-02, 13:11

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

even the King too ..

people are just cursing the King Bharmal in MF ROFL  he does not look like a king ROFL 

Every time I see him, I am reminded of Cooks in the wedding , He is too theatrical and there is no restrained dignity in his demeanor...he reminds me of the school drama's where the young kids do exaggerated acting ... I am thankful that he will be there until the wedding n will disappear later..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-02, 13:12

Abavi wrote:

Can't do anything about costumes but I want them to work on coming across as Royalty..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum