Latest topics

"WHAT IF ITS ACTUALLY TRUE "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"WHAT IF ITS ACTUALLY TRUE "

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-02, 16:30

hey guys i read this...don know if this is actually the truth....[size=18]** Spoiler **
Zoya’s hot friend from America named Farhan ( richer than Asad ) comes to India looking for Zoya. When he finds out that she disappeared he looks for her like crazy and brings her back to the Khan Villa to get her justice. They put up a fake act of getting engaged and make Asad jealous and Tanveer mad. Ayaan helps them in their plans. They find out the truth. Ayaan ends up falling for Humeira , Zoya and Asad get back together , and something clicks between Farhan and Tamatar
[/size]

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Re: "WHAT IF ITS ACTUALLY TRUE "

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-02, 16:33

Hey muskan from where did you got this

Is it believable?

If it happens that would be good

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-02, 16:35

Who is tamatar? Asad's sis?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-02, 16:39

Abavi wrote:Who is tamatar? Asad's sis?

yes vi she is truly adorable like red red tamatar

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-02, 16:49

clarissasham wrote:Hey muskan from where did you got this

Is it believable?

If it happens that would be good

pata hai....maine bhi yahi scha tha...exactly yahi words is this to be believed.....:) :) 

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekay on 2013-07-02, 17:48

Folks, I don't think this is a confirmed spoiler... Anyways this was a Short Story that was floating around last month...

Pay no heed to it... But we can dream about it, right?

What if the scene went this way :)

The hot friend is a FBI agent  who also would help in the coming investigations of Billu Rani and also play as a Zoya's pretend fiancé. Zoya and Farhan take Tamatar and Dilshad into confidence of their plans. Zoya of course will stay at the Khan Villa and Dilshad would invite Farhan to stay with them.

Scenario 1: Zoya, Farhan, Dilshad, Najma are at the dining table having some pizza... and as usual Zoya has a piece of pizza on her cheek. Asad walks in... Seeing Asad, Farhan leans over and with the tip of his finger brushes the piece of her cheek. Zoya notices Asad too and so looks at Farhan and gives him a dimpled smile. 
Farhan to Zoya: "Dimpy, you have not changed one bit". Farhan then turns to Dilshad and Najma: “Do you know why I call her Dimpy, As a kid, whenever she would do naughty things or get the place messy, she would look around her and give everyone her cute dimpled smile”. Farhan then places his elbows on the table and his chin on his palms looking at Zoya and sighs, “Maar dala mujhe Zoya then and now…”. Najma giggling says: “She still looks cute”.
Asad on hearing Farhan has a flashback (rain dance scene of the dimpled smile). He clenches his hands, clenches his cheeks and to himself, “Zoya, that smile is mine and only mine” and stares angrily at Zoya willingly her mentally to look at him. Zoya does… **Mitwa moment** Zoya looks away breathless but quickly recovers… She walks past Asad and says “Jealous Mr.Khan”… Asad for a moment looks at her with a blank expression, says “Jealous, my foot” turns and angrily walks to his room. He shuts the door and paces the floor… “I don’t think I will survive for long with Farhan around Zoya… Dimpy…what kind of a name is dimpy”…

Lets think of other scenarios :D

Beekay

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-02, 22:44

Beekay wrote:Folks, I don't think this is a confirmed spoiler... Anyways this was a Short Story that was floating around last month...

Pay no heed to it... But we can dream about it, right?

What if the scene went this way :)

The hot friend is a FBI agent  who also would help in the coming investigations of Billu Rani and also play as a Zoya's pretend fiancé. Zoya and Farhan take Tamatar and Dilshad into confidence of their plans. Zoya of course will stay at the Khan Villa and Dilshad would invite Farhan to stay with them.

Scenario 1: Zoya, Farhan, Dilshad, Najma are at the dining table having some pizza... and as usual Zoya has a piece of pizza on her cheek. Asad walks in... Seeing Asad, Farhan leans over and with the tip of his finger brushes the piece of her cheek. Zoya notices Asad too and so looks at Farhan and gives him a dimpled smile. 
Farhan to Zoya: "Dimpy, you have not changed one bit". Farhan then turns to Dilshad and Najma: “Do you know why I call her Dimpy, As a kid, whenever she would do naughty things or get the place messy, she would look around her and give everyone her cute dimpled smile”. Farhan then places his elbows on the table and his chin on his palms looking at Zoya and sighs, “Maar dala mujhe Zoya then and now…”. Najma giggling says: “She still looks cute”.
Asad on hearing Farhan has a flashback (rain dance scene of the dimpled smile). He clenches his hands, clenches his cheeks and to himself, “Zoya, that smile is mine and only mine” and stares angrily at Zoya willingly her mentally to look at him. Zoya does… **Mitwa moment** Zoya looks away breathless but quickly recovers… She walks past Asad and says “Jealous Mr.Khan”… Asad for a moment looks at her with a blank expression, says “Jealous, my foot” turns and angrily walks to his room. He shuts the door and paces the floor… “I don’t think I will survive for long with Farhan around Zoya… Dimpy…what kind of a name is dimpy”…

Lets think of other scenarios :D
i just love bee please write more....please please:cheers: 

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-02, 22:47

Muskaan...guess thats a brainchild of some fan :)

Beekay...go ahead...we are reading u...and want more Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-02, 23:08

pollyanna wrote:Muskaan...guess thats a brainchild of some fan :)

Beekay...go ahead...we are reading u...and want more Wink
toatally agree...
beekay tum sangharsh karo hum tumhare saath hai.....ooooops tum likho hum tumhare saath hai...

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum