Latest topics

Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 2nd July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 2nd July 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-02, 20:32

Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 2nd July

The voiceover says that Jalal is taking away injured Abdul on his horse, the bugle of war has been blown unknowingly. Jalal wants to cature Amer by hook or crook and get Jodha in his palace/harem to teach her the lesson. Jalal was illiterate and asked Abdul to write the warning on the wall/ground of the prison.

Suryabhan motivates and encourages the soldiers to find out Jalal and the one who captures him, will be rewarded as the commander of the Rajputanas.

Jalal is surrounded by the soldiers, he is asked to surrender, he gestures and starts fighting, killing them softly,slowly :P  and he gets the FB of Jodha's words at the prison. With  perfect deftness he kills one and all.

One of the soldier returns and takes Suryabhan, Jodha to the place of mass massacre and they are all shocked at the sight. Suryabhan takes the pledge that Jalal will have to answer for his act. Jodha is speechless and worried.

Jodha's father, the king of Amer- Bharmal  and Suryabhan are encouraging the subjects and getting ready to take revenge from Mughals for his dare devilry act  and Suryabhan vows that till the time he doesnt get Jalal's head, he is not going to marry Jodha. The ladies are all getting emotional as the war is declared and they get tensed about Jauhar.

Jodha is recollecting her interactions with Jala at the prison,almost burns her hands while  remembering her vow which she took at the temple. She is disgusted with the fact that Jalal is such a coward that he was in disguise for the past 3 days and tells her mother that it was him who saw near the pond.Her mother remembers the lady's(Shagunibai) forecast about Jodha going to Mughals house.

Some lady comes and informs that Suryabhan has refused to marry Jodha, hands a letter to Jodha which says that he wants to meet her as soon as possible.

Jodha's mother questions her father about Suryabhan's decision and is surprised to know that he too agrees with his line of thought.

Suryabhan tells Jodha that though they are not allowed to meet in private but he wants to clarify certain things about his decision. He tells her that he has to first think about his country and then get married. Jodha is pleased to hear this and he assures her that he will wipe out the reason who has become a reason of divide between them, Jodha gets emotional, holds his hand and tells him that she will wait for him.

The halwai seth is talking to his employee and he passes out when knows that Jalal had visited his shop.

Abdul tells Jalal that he should have got Jodha instead of him, Jalal assures him that she will soon come to him , will get attracted to him herself. He is washing his face when he saw the soldiers. He gets alert and takes out his saber.

Precap: Jodha and some ladies are going through the tunnel which will lead them to 2 options--out of Amer or Jauhar.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 2nd July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-02, 21:12

What did he ( Jalal) say to Abdul? Something about ehmiat? I learnt that word in IPK but didnt get what he tried to say :P 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-02, 22:25

Hey Sabi..today was the first episode which I watched and was scared that i would defo get something wrong....names will be jumbled up etc :cry: 

@ehmiat---it means importance...and he says that u should have given more importance in getting Jodha as ur piggy back than his injured man...hope am rite though Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-07-02, 23:40

Fantastic WU Pallo ..Thumbsup

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 03:31

Thanks Palls

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 03:57

Shesherkobita wrote:What did he ( Jalal) say to Abdul? Something about ehmiat? I learnt that word in IPK but didnt get what he tried to say :P 

Abdul started by saying to Akbar forgive my insolence / speaking out for turn but u have made a mistake instead of me u should have bought back the princess of Amer jodha.

Akbar replies that though she is an beauty without compare but if I had bought her [didn't quite catch wat he said then sounded like naya panah but not sure] and that would give to much impotence to Jodha, u i have bought and now u watch she herself will walk and come to me, to my arms / embrace.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-03, 04:10

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:What did he ( Jalal) say to Abdul? Something about ehmiat? I learnt that word in IPK but didnt get what he tried to say :P 

Abdul started by saying to Akbar forgive my insolence / speaking out for turn but u have made a mistake instead of me u should have bought back the princess of Amer jodha.

Akbar replies that though she is an beauty without compare but if I had bought her [didn't quite catch wat he said then sounded like naya panah but not sure] and that would give to much impotence to Jodha, u i have bought and now u watch she herself will walk and come to me, to my arms / embrace.

Thanks pals and Sarra... That's what it sounded like.. Don't want to give her the importance ( ehmayite) ... Does he think SHE will come crawling bcos he is Akbar? That would be awesome ... I mean his big ego will be crushed when she doesn't ...yay!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 04:13

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Thanks pals and Sarra... That's what it sounded like.. Don't want to give her the importance ( ehmayite) ... Does he think SHE will come crawling bcos he is Akbar? That would be awesome ... I mean his big ego will be crushed when she doesn't ...yay!

He has heard her opinion of him so he really would be delusional if he thought she would do it willingly... unless it's done by deception or maybe as a trade.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-03, 04:18

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

He has heard her opinion of him so he really would be delusional if he thought she would do it willingly... unless it's done by deception or maybe as a trade.

We know it will be a trade ... But who will suggest it? amer king or Akbars advisors ? I rememeber it was for passage through Ameer to Ajmeer.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 04:25

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

We know it will be a trade ... But who will suggest it? amer king or Akbars advisors ? I rememeber it was for  passage through Ameer to Ajmeer.

I don't remember much of it...at this moment in time Amer's king and suryabaan want Akbars head and think it can be done, if they suffer considerable more losses they mite but would they not need to know that akbar wants jodha in the harem? It could just as easily be Akbars side mayb something Abdul starts

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-03, 05:47

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

We know it will be a trade ... But who will suggest it? amer king or Akbars advisors ? I rememeber it was for  passage through Ameer to Ajmeer.

I don't remember much of it...at this moment in time Amer's king and suryabaan want Akbars head and think it can be done, if they suffer considerable more losses they mite but would they not need to know that akbar wants jodha in the harem? It could just as easily be Akbars side mayb something Abdul starts

Hmmm... H wants her in harem... In the movie the trade was Mughal passage through Amer ( to Ajmeer) and in return Mughals will protect Ameer from neighboring enemy states ( rajputana was split, some wanted to join Mughals and some wanted to fight).
Marriage for trade was very common but usually no one ever saw the face of the princess again ...she disappeared in mughal palace and the inlaws had no say. Akbar gave prestigious position to his inlaws , gave them more right than their predecessors.

I am sure Ekta will have her own interpretation and I don't mind that...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-03, 06:24

10q for the update.... :)  loved it Thumbsup... seems like a good epi :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-03, 08:08

Thanks for the wonderful update Pallo...

Interesting- Akbar thinks that Jodha will herself come into his arms... You might have work hard for her heart Alampanah!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-03, 11:31

Hey Girls long hug 

Thanks for the kind words...this was the first episode I saw...and got a bit confused with the shudh urdu words :cry: ...hence mite have interpreted the scene wrong Embarassed ...sorry for that darlings No

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-04, 03:25

pollyanna wrote:Hey Girls long hug 

Thanks for the kind words...this was the first episode I saw...and got a bit confused with the shudh urdu words :cry: ...hence mite have interpreted the scene wrong Embarassed ...sorry for that darlings No

No sorry needed Palls, i have trouble with shubd hindi and urdu words...wat fun I am going to have

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum