Latest topics

I am back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am back!

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-03, 00:41

Hello QHians,

I have been away from the forum for sometime because I got caught up with work and a new favourite serial of mine....yup you guessed it...... IPKKND.

I loved the serial so much I have not slept properly for the past few days and at the same time there were major changes in work that I had no chances during the day.

I have seen the serial in its entirety and loved it I have also realised the the Characters  of Arnav and Asad are quite similar and both men have hatred for their dad and enormous love for their moms.

Khushi and Zoya are women with alot of common sense and both experience pain while growing up.

Totally loved the show,so time to get back on the wagon of QH.

I know now NEVER EVER watch spoilers,when I watched IPKKND without spoilers I enjoyed it tremendously. So No reading and no submission of spoilers from me....thats for sure.

Wink

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: I am back!

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-03, 03:07

Glad you loved it Zainab...  I laughed at my mom for watching serials... After IPKKND, I stopped laughing at her...

QH is really good but nothing is as good as IPKKND. The way the characters were developed and the way arnav and khushi feels so real is unparallel. I felt like I was 18 again and saw "love" in my husband's lack of expressions of it! :)

I was very sick when I watched IPK in 2 weeks... When I was supposed to be depressed ,instead I was laughing like a maniac in the middle of the night watching Khushi jump out of a cupboard or calling ASR swamiji.... It was the best medicine for me, doctor's order!

So glad I have you to discuss it with now...

Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 03:17

Welcome back Zainab.. glad u loved IP, it was a great show, the characters of ASR and Khushi and the way the feelings developed , it is the only show i have loved for as long as I did.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-03, 03:24

sarra0 wrote:Welcome back Zainab.. glad u loved IP, it was a great show, the characters of ASR and Khushi and the way the feelings developed , it is the only show i have loved for as long as I did.

Sarra I posted something for you in JA forum. Check it out. It's a request to make Akbar a woman....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 03:58

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Welcome back Zainab.. glad u loved IP, it was a great show, the characters of ASR and Khushi and the way the feelings developed , it is the only show i have loved for as long as I did.

Sarra I posted something for you in JA forum. Check it out. It's a request to make Akbar a woman....

Going to check.. i have just posted in JA WU wat Akbar said to Abdul.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-03, 05:58

Zainab... Now you know WHY I dont read spoilers... I want to enjoy a show, want to be pleasantly surprised. But on forums people DO want to read spoilers... That's one of the attractions of forums. It's a different way of enjoying a show I suppose... An interactive way!

Your posts have been missed. There is a Chat thread now... We can discuss IPK there along with QH if you want. I will give you a brain teaser... Why did Arnav say to his sister " I fell in love with khushi after I married her" it doesn't make sense, when clearly he was in love with khushi for awhile.scratch 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-03, 10:20

Glad you are back Zainab .. was missing you here ..!!..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-03, 11:03

Zainab....hug1

So glad to see u here and happy that u loved IPK :)

Miss You

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-03, 15:42

zai hugs babes

you watched iPk omg I love you

so ur in ipk league now

happy that we spoiled you

clarissasham