Latest topics

JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-03, 14:08

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Vi....I watched the first epi yesterday...and yeah..am kinda hooked.....liked it...with all the faults too Wink 

Who is Jaguar and Saki Question sorry...am learning the names....

Am sure this unconventional alliance will be interpreted by Czarina in her own isstyle.... Wink

Not Jaguar and Saki !!! I guess Vi's autocorrect is doing Adham Khan !!  I think she meant Jauhar and Sati !!


Pallo, Already Czarina has begun to give it her Tadka, which Rajputana ppl'z worshiped Kali Maata?? I thought Kali worshipers were to the east, while Rajputana's worshiped Amba

hehehhehe....this typo Rolling Eyes  i thot u all have named some characters as jaguar and Saki :P or its a short form of some characters  Wink

Yup Sathu...true that.....Czarina is a worshipper of Kali....in all her shows, Goddess Kali has to make her presence felt...and hence here too Amba turns into Kali.....whereas in reality...Amer/Amber got its name coz of the followers of Amba in that state :)

Also we have that Prophecy person too ..the one who always is scary but gives 100% accurate prediction :P :P 
Her prophecies are mindblowing hilarious...
 
Particularly when she said that when Jodha's name is mentioned in history it will be for love... It was hilarious... Its obvious that it is made up... She should have added that there would be controversies against her name... and she would not be mentioned so much in records as she was a rajput by birth...

& Keel the romantic spirit affraid ..Boy, VI...You don't want authentic history lessons , Do you??
Ofcourse I wouldnt want history lessons... I am done with that kind of history after my 10th standard...

BUt controversies like this build up the curiosity...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-03, 14:28

On a different note... Would Jodha herself decide that she would accept this proposal?

Jalal now goes back to the camp.. and may be would find himself occupied with her thoughts.. Of how she held so much contempt for her... How she put a sword to his neck and he might get an urge to show her, her place... Make her the crown jewel of his Harem...

Her beauty, I suppose wouldnt have moved him- atleast for now- as a king he should used to beautiful girls isnt it?

Now he wants to propose this option to King Bharmal, he would be thoughtful- definetely wouldnt want to give away his daughter like this... this would reach Jodha and other women.. while others suggest death... Jodha herself would decide to agree to this proposal...

There is a promo on some letter being sent... explain that to me na...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 15:00

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Very true fighting and dying on the battlefield was an honour... he was a king before his time..
And still he decided to go for this alliance...

Did Akbar play a role? who suggested it first? what was the state of mind for them at that juncture... very curious!

Indeed very curious.... Akbar should play a role at some point.. in yesterday's episode he said she will come to me... wen they win the fights how were the women taken? I thought that might mean he may instigate something into motion

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 15:03

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Vi, we are speaking so cuz we , The Present women have a voice in the way how their life runs * not everywhere*but in those days, women were part of equation .. was Jodha given any option  to decline or accept the proposal?? I do not think so, she was simply parceled off like a object that would secure them freedom...
Right Tants, Her voice was not given importance... But then, how would have a Rajput king accepted this offer when it was taken for granted amongst Rajputs that death was more preferrable than this... Where was the valour that goes with the Rajput men?

Was it Akbar who played a vital role in projecting that this was not something to be ashamed off? What happened that King Bharmal was convinced that this act was honorary?
May be it was less about the men and more they thought they would die and then wat would happen to the women, kids...so this way they don't fight..life remains relatively similar...
Obviously this should have been the thought process Sarra.. It is surprising because those days they didnt think rationally like this... It was pride and valour which had more importance... More importance than life itself... It was an unconventional decision-first of its kind!

Very true fighting and dying on the battlefield was an honour... he was a king before his time..

Rajputs were always high on emotion's and most of the battles that they waged needlessly was  due to their percieved slight to their Ego, their pride, and their valor...Had they been a united front .. Not one Mughal or Afghani would have taken a step in..They lost the sovereignty cuz of their constant infighting

So they lost it because of themselves...they were bought up like that they could not tamper themselves.. so it wasn't a case of there fondness for fighting they used any excuse it was just tiny were so hot tempered

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-03, 15:06

What if Jalal buys Suryabhan......she get ditched by the person who she though as very brave and trustworthy..who will get Jalal's head for her.....

On the other hand, jalal makes an offer to Bharmal which he cant refuse...and she will see a different perspective of Jalal...hence she will go to him...for the greater good of the kingdom etc etc....but of course she will have hatred for him...

Well I am full on Ekta mood..hence came up with such a crap......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 15:09

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Very true fighting and dying on the battlefield was an honour... he was a king before his time..
And still he decided to go for this alliance...

Did Akbar play a role? who suggested it first? what was the state of mind for them at that juncture... very curious!

Could be council of ministers !!
From which side? Mughals wouldnt dream of bringing a hindu queen for their beloved Jalal...

Also this must have been the first of its kind na tants... Did king Bharmal think about the cultural differences and what Jodha would have to go through to adjust in a household which was so different in cultural as well as religious aspects?

Wondering if they thought about the open mindedness with which Jodha was brought up and the conservativeness that she might have to undergo in addition to the secondary treatment she might face there because of her rajput lineage?

It may have given pause..but like wen she wanted to get her sister married to suryabaan its all about your the greater good and personal considerations don't outweigh the wellbeing of the whole Kingdom..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-03, 16:14

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Very true fighting and dying on the battlefield was an honour... he was a king before his time..
And still he decided to go for this alliance...

Did Akbar play a role? who suggested it first? what was the state of mind for them at that juncture... very curious!

Indeed very curious.... Akbar should play a role at some point.. in yesterday's episode he said she will come to me...  wen they win the fights how were the women taken? I thought that might mean he may instigate something into motion
He did sound like he wanted to dominate her... Out of pure aching Ego!

He is so sure that she will come to him... I felt dejavu with getting reminded about Voldemort telling his deatheaters that Harry would come to him..

Tch tch tch... Tants is again going to remind me of Romance factor... Why is Vi suddenly finding a draught in her lovable heart?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-03, 16:46

Mughals wont have any issues bringing in the Rajput Girls, its the vice versa which they wont agree with....giving away girls to the rajputs....hence Jalal and his cotorie might come up with decision whic is a win-win situation wrt Jodha and Amer as well


Also, i guess...Ekta will get jodha enter Mughal's household as one of the members in the harem...but then later she will be elevated to the queen designation.....which will be unlike JA of HR and ARB

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-03, 16:52

@ pals: meaning she just enter without marriage or wat Shocked

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-03, 16:57

pollyanna wrote:Mughals wont have any issues bringing in the Rajput Girls, its the vice versa which they wont agree with....giving away girls to the rajputs....hence Jalal and his cotorie might come up with decision whic is a win-win situation wrt Jodha and Amer as well


Also, i guess...Ekta will get jodha enter Mughal's household as one of the members in the harem...but then later she will be elevated to the queen designation.....which will be unlike JA of HR and ARB
If there is no marraige involved, the mughals wont have issues pallo... Do you think that they would like the idea of bowing to a queen of Rajput lineage?

But Would Jodha agree to be a concubine?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-03, 16:58

riyya6 wrote:@ pals: meaning she just enter without marriage or wat Shocked
Yes, thats what she means... a concubine for Akbar... Not a queen but a concubine... Thats gonna be a firecracker!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-03, 16:59

riyya6 wrote:@ pals: meaning she just enter without marriage or wat Shocked

 riya...drama ke liye kuchh bhi karegi Ekta.....For example...she mite take a route:-- jodha comes to the mughals by accident....suryabhan refuses to marry (coz of Jalal's pressure and says that she has been to Mughals so she has no izzat left etc)...to save honour Bharmal conceded to the demands of jalal..on only one  condition that he marries Jodha....and not just takes her away....

OR

Suryabhan refuse to marry Jodha....spreads rumours.....They lose face..and then Jalal gets into alliance with Bharmal..... on the face of it...he saves the honour but Jodha couldnt refuse too coz its her father's izzat at stake if no one marries her....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-03, 17:03

pollyanna wrote:
riyya6 wrote:@ pals: meaning she just enter without marriage or wat Shocked

 riya...drama ke liye kuchh bhi karegi Ekta.....For example...she mite take a route:-- jodha comes to the mughals by accident....suryabhan refuses to marry (coz of Jalal's pressure and says that she has been to Mughals so she has no izzat left etc)...to save honour Bharmal conceded to the demands of jalal..on only one  condition that he marries Jodha....and not just takes her away....

OR

Suryabhan refuse to marry Jodha....spreads rumours.....They lose face..and then Jalal gets into alliance with Bharmal..... on the face of it...he saves the honour but Jodha couldnt refuse too coz its her father's izzat at stake if no one marries her....
This is a more plausible situation... Then would Jodha be impressed or still have hate?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-03, 17:06

Now lets come up with our own SKD on how will Jodha agree to be a member of Akbar's Harem...

Come up with situations girls

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-03, 17:15

Abavi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
riyya6 wrote:@ pals: meaning she just enter without marriage or wat Shocked

 riya...drama ke liye kuchh bhi karegi Ekta.....For example...she mite take a route:-- jodha comes to the mughals by accident....suryabhan refuses to marry (coz of Jalal's pressure and says that she has been to Mughals so she has no izzat left etc)...to save honour Bharmal conceded to the demands of jalal..on only one  condition that he marries Jodha....and not just takes her away....

OR

Suryabhan refuse to marry Jodha....spreads rumours.....They lose face..and then Jalal gets into alliance with Bharmal..... on the face of it...he saves the honour but Jodha couldnt refuse too coz its her father's izzat at stake if no one marries her....
This is a more plausible situation... Then would Jodha be impressed or still have hate?

 Na Vi...Jodha will HATE Jalal to the core....the push-pull will start once she enters....how much ever he will try...he will not be able to be RUDE with her....as he will be attracted with her beauty, her charisma......hirni ki aankhe jo hameshsa satark rehti hain....haathon ki mehendi jo talwar uthati hain...etc will pull him towards her....

On other hand..she will get attracted to him...when she sees his other side...caring towards his soldiers and some other kingdom related issues...then that sentence  fro m her sister/daasi will haunt her......ho sakta hai , woh cruel nahi hain...unke naam pe sab loot paat ho rahi hai...etc etc...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-03, 17:19

pollyanna wrote:
Abavi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
riyya6 wrote:@ pals: meaning she just enter without marriage or wat Shocked

 riya...drama ke liye kuchh bhi karegi Ekta.....For example...she mite take a route:-- jodha comes to the mughals by accident....suryabhan refuses to marry (coz of Jalal's pressure and says that she has been to Mughals so she has no izzat left etc)...to save honour Bharmal conceded to the demands of jalal..on only one  condition that he marries Jodha....and not just takes her away....

OR

Suryabhan refuse to marry Jodha....spreads rumours.....They lose face..and then Jalal gets into alliance with Bharmal..... on the face of it...he saves the honour but Jodha couldnt refuse too coz its her father's izzat at stake if no one marries her....
This is a more plausible situation... Then would Jodha be impressed or still have hate?

 Na Vi...Jodha will HATE Jalal to the core....the push-pull will start once she enters....how much ever he will try...he will not be able to be RUDE with her....as he will be attracted with her beauty, her charisma......hirni ki aankhe jo hameshsa satark rehti hain....haathon ki mehendi jo talwar uthati hain...etc will pull him towards her....

On other hand..she will get attracted to him...when she sees his other side...caring towards his soldiers and some other kingdom related issues...then that sentence  fro m her sister/daasi will haunt her......ho sakta hai , woh cruel nahi hain...unke naam pe sab loot paat ho rahi hai...etc etc...


She should ofcourse hate him more.. thinking that it was with his manipulation that she ended up here in his Harem... the other kitchen politics would add fuel to the fire..

OH MY GOD.. Where is my popcorn pack.. I want to watch all that Pallo.. I am getting excited... after a long long time... I mean after IPK ended... I am actually getting excited for a show... It is nowhere near IPK but still the story intrigues me and I have all hopes in Ekta maiya to make it more interesting !!!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-03, 17:20

Time for me to leave bey.. we will meet tomorrow.. tata

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-03, 17:31

Yup :) ...me too...catch up tomo ...bbye..take the cares....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-03, 17:33

Guys I hope even if jalal ask for jodha, king bharmal agrees on term that he marries her...I just can't digest her going into the harem just like that....

@vi: get ready with popcorn pack :lol!:

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-03, 17:34

Mee too see you ll tmrw ... :)

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 17:58

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Very true fighting and dying on the battlefield was an honour... he was a king before his time..
And still he decided to go for this alliance...

Did Akbar play a role? who suggested it first? what was the state of mind for them at that juncture... very curious!

Indeed very curious.... Akbar should play a role at some point.. in yesterday's episode he said she will come to me...  wen they win the fights how were the women taken? I thought that might mean he may instigate something into motion
He did sound like he wanted to dominate her... Out of pure aching Ego!

He is so sure that she will come to him... I felt dejavu with getting reminded about Voldemort telling his deatheaters that Harry would come to him..

Tch tch tch... Tants is again going to remind me of Romance factor... Why is Vi suddenly finding a draught in her lovable heart?

Yep he has a large ego, this should be fun...

Lol like Harry and voldemort, akbar will eventually be defeated / tamed

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-03, 18:01

pollyanna wrote:Mughals wont have any issues bringing in the Rajput Girls, its the vice versa which they wont agree with....giving away girls to the rajputs....hence Jalal and his cotorie might come up with decision whic is a win-win situation wrt Jodha and Amer as well


Also, i guess...Ekta will get jodha enter Mughal's household as one of the members in the harem...but then later she will be elevated to the queen designation.....which will be unlike JA of HR and ARB

I suppose this is not SP and ekta has shown bold scenes so it shouldn't be an issue in terms of it being shown..but to save some face would her parents not demand marriage?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-04, 09:46

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Mughals wont have any issues bringing in the Rajput Girls, its the vice versa which they wont agree with....giving away girls to the rajputs....hence Jalal and his cotorie might come up with decision whic is a win-win situation wrt Jodha and Amer as well


Also, i guess...Ekta will get jodha enter Mughal's household as one of the members in the harem...but then later she will be elevated to the queen designation.....which will be unlike JA of HR and ARB

I suppose this is not SP and ekta has shown bold scenes so it shouldn't be an issue in terms of it being shown..but to save some face would her parents not demand marriage?


What if King Bharmal wants to deny this but Jodha herself would agree to this?

What if the situation demanded her to agree to this for the greater good?

What if Akbar, as per his egoistic remarks creates situation which will force her to take this decision...

If Akbar wanted to humiliate her, this is one of his options... But is his hate and rage so much that he wants to humiliate her like this?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: An Unconventional Alliance

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:19


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum