Latest topics

TOO MANY SPOILERS!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOO MANY SPOILERS!!!!

Post by MissB on 2013-07-03, 21:53

Okay.... Am getting confused now is it just me??????? or is there too many spoilers....

I am reading alot of information about the show.. i dont understand where the story is going i am reading all sort of crazy sh!t !!!!!!! Asad will slap Tanveer, Zoya will go to New York, Asad will save Zoya off the cliff, Zoya and Asad will nerve patch up. Tanveer will claim that the baby is Asad's, Zoya will die Asad and Tanveer will get married.

BS! BS! BS!Evil or Very Mad 

i just cant stand it anymore, it is driving me crazy, just watch the show rely in the pictures and video... and where exactly does everybody get this confirmed spoiler nonsense from anyways.....

it is really driving me crazy all i want is the Ajmer Scences to start, Tanveer to die and Asad and Zoya to get married and be together and get on with the storyline...

ALLAH MIYA WHATS WRONG WITH THEM JUST WANT Asad and Zoya together.

Miss them so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!Miss You

MissB

Back to top Go down

Re: TOO MANY SPOILERS!!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-03, 22:17

Hi Ksaria, Count me in the same boat as yours....and the spoilers are all coming crashing down....thumbs up to Gul...she leaked out info but gives a googly when it airs...coz all the interpretation comes to a naught....anyways..its better if we watch the episodes and the surprises always are better.

Did u watch today's episode, Ajmer started at the fag end....and tomorrow is the isspecial day ...24 hours wait :(

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-04, 00:07

sachhi...i actually wrote a post to ask everybody wat the hell is the truth.....

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-04, 03:29

Ah but release all possibilities and see what reactions u get and then set your course of action..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum