Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 3rd July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-03, 22:02

Ayan's House:

Humeira announces that Vikram Shukla is her husband, all are surprised. Shocked Shireen comes up with her patent dialogue :)  and again says that its not our Humeira. Razia tries to tell Humeira but she gets hysterical and Ayan comes and comforts her,assures her to take rest and have a good night sleep.Wink shuru ho rahi hai inki kahani dheere-dheere bounce 

Razia comes to the store room, tells Badi B that she is so lucky to have survived so many attempts affraid  and gives her the juice. Razia thinks of eradicating BB once and for all and BB curses her that she will get paid for her bad deeds.Twisted Evil 

Razia comes to verify if its Humeira as she remembers that there is a mark behind Humeira's neck when she was sleeping, she checks and finds out that the spot is present and Shireen comes and asks her what she is doing. Humeira wakes up. Razia is relieved that its Humeira and tells her that she can wear the clothes in the cupboard. Shireen and Razia have a funny exchange of dialogues.

At the orphanage:

In the morning, Asad wakes up in his SUV due to honking and he rushes to meet Zoya, the lady tells him that Zoya has left and hands over a letter to Asad. She tells him that she doesnt want anything to do with her past and wants to break off all her relations and is going where the past wont follow her. Asad is heart broken.:||^v: 

Asad's house:

Asad comes back home with the letter and loads of glycerine...err I mean tears in his eyes :P He sits down and is all gloomy, sad when Dilshad comes and asks about the letter,she reads it and starts crying, puts hand on Asad's shoulders/head and he breaks down finally. OMG!!!! this was a touching scene :cry: but it got ruined as it is overlooked by Tanu and she gloats that Zoya is finally gone. No 

Dilshad and Najma are worried about Asad's state as he is not speaking to anyone, neither has he taken his coffee. Dilshad asks him to go somewhere, He says wherever he goes , he will have to meet and face himself.Rolling Eyes The TV voiceover says about  Ajmer. Najma and Dilshad tells him to go to Ajmer and not to ponder over it more.He decides to go there.bounce 

At Ajmer dargah:

The plane lands and the scene transfers to the dargah with Maula mere maula(my favourite party4 ) as BG. Some priest give blessings to Asad that he will get whatever he wants. He prays (beautiful words Thumbsup )and asks for Zoya from Allah. 

Zoya also is praying next to him with the partition in between.

Precap:  Asad confesses his love to Zoya, she is happy for a moment but walks away. Tadap Tadap song with Asad-Zoya in desert.

DO NOT MISS TOMORROW'S EPISODE!!!  Dance 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 3rd July 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-07-03, 23:09

Dance thanks for the lovely update pallo

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-03, 23:25

Thanks pals.... Before I could finish watching part 4 of QH ( yes, I watch it in 4 parts No ) they deleted the last part.... Airplex, you will wrought in hel*.

I missed those dialogues where he asks for Zoya.
KSG was awesome today when he broke down to his mom.... :(

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-04, 00:16

Dance m actually dancing....
finally the ajmer track started

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-04, 03:33

Thanks Palls, oh heavens is he still aiming to fill the amazon with his tears.. thou I'd miss these and watch in one go and forward those scenes but doesn't look like it will end this week.. so Ajmer track has just started has it..so salman hasn't been done yet?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 12:31

cheena007 wrote:Dance thanks for the lovely update pallo

My pleasure Sugar...are u watching the episode?? dont miss Thursday's :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 12:33

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks pals.... Before I could finish watching part 4 of QH ( yes, I watch it in 4 parts No ) they deleted the last part.... Airplex, you will wrought in hel*.

I missed those dialogues where he asks for Zoya.
KSG was awesome today when he broke down to his mom.... :(

Yup Sabi.....i have posted those dialogues in a different post..have a read...it was very touching...... KSG....did a great job yesterday :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 12:34

muskaan.tekwani wrote:Dance m actually dancing....
finally the ajmer track started

Hahahah Can I join the party Muskaan :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-04, 12:39

Thanks for the update pallo!! somethign is wrong with the QH timing n my house. something comes up wenever i get to watch QH.It was my son sterday, he so wanted to see rhymes that i couldn't concentrate on the scenes nor the dialogues.  I depend on ur updates pallo!! and trust me u do a great job. Thanks hun!! keep updating sweetheart.hug1

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 12:40

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls, oh heavens is he still aiming to fill the amazon with his tears.. thou I'd miss these and watch in one go and forward those scenes but doesn't look like it will end this week.. so Ajmer track has just started has it..so salman hasn't been done yet?

Hahah Sarra...Ajmer started at the fag end of the episode yesterday :) 

I mite be in minority but I liked the separation scenes...and the time invested to show some details.....of course....with loopholes are present...but glad that Gul is taking her time to showcase the crying and how he hates himself for hurting Zoya.....etc etc....its just 8 episodes till now since they have parted ways.....

I wud say....let it be like that till end of this week :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 12:44

tweety wrote:Thanks for the update pallo!! somethign is wrong with the QH timing n my house. something comes up wenever i get to watch QH.It was my son sterday, he so wanted to see rhymes that i couldn't concentrate on the scenes nor the dialogues.  I depend on ur updates pallo!! and trust me u do a great job. Thanks hun!! keep updating sweetheart.hug1

Thanks so much Sowme :) try catching the repeat...its at 9.30 am,1.30 pm and 4/4.30 pm :)

i know once am home ...even I dont get to watch shows....remote ki ladai chalti rehti hai :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-04, 12:51

pollyanna wrote:
tweety wrote:Thanks for the update pallo!! somethign is wrong with the QH timing n my house. something comes up wenever i get to watch QH.It was my son sterday, he so wanted to see rhymes that i couldn't concentrate on the scenes nor the dialogues.  I depend on ur updates pallo!! and trust me u do a great job. Thanks hun!! keep updating sweetheart.hug1

Thanks so much Sowme :) try catching the repeat...its at 9.30 am,1.30 pm and 4/4.30 pm :)

i know once am home ...even I dont get to watch shows....remote ki ladai chalti rehti hai :)

i will be in office during all the repeat times!! but things are going to change in another couple of weeks. I serving my notice period in the company i work. I jus wanted to inform all this to my friends at Dhwani!! dont know where to make this announcement. Within few days the notice period will be over. I am taking a break. I wont be working for sometime now. I am still not sure on what i want to do in future.That means i wont be infront of a system most of the day n wont be active in dhwani atleast not for the next couple of months.*Sigh* i am going to miss u all.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 12:55

tweety wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

i will be in office during all the repeat times!! but things are going to change in another couple of weeks. I serving my notice period in the company i work. I jus wanted to inform all this to my friends at Dhwani!! dont know where to make this announcement. Within few days the notice period will be over. I am taking a break. I wont be working for sometime now. I am still not sure on what i want to do in future.That means i wont be infront of a system most of the day n wont be active in dhwani atleast not for the next couple of months.*Sigh* i am going to miss u all.

Sowme....Nahinnnnn:no:  :cry:  will miss u dear ...pls try to come online once during the day......

U will be missed dearly by all!!! :(

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-04, 12:55

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Palls, oh heavens is he still aiming to fill the amazon with his tears.. thou I'd miss these and watch in one go and forward those scenes but doesn't look like it will end this week.. so Ajmer track has just started has it..so salman hasn't been done yet?

Hahah Sarra...Ajmer started at the fag end of the episode yesterday :) 

I mite be in minority but I liked the separation scenes...and the time invested to show some details.....of course....with loopholes are present...but glad that Gul is taking her time to showcase the crying and how he hates himself for hurting Zoya.....etc etc....its just 8 episodes till now since they have parted ways.....

I wud say....let it be like that till end of this week :) :)

II havnt seen this week's so can't comment yesterday's acting seems to have been a hit but wasn't impressed for last week, it's been 8episodes but they r showing a month leap as well, I can't do too much wallowing, there was only exception to that...but hoping to watch at weekend and c.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-04, 12:58

pollyanna wrote:
tweety wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Sowme....Nahinnnnn:no:  :cry:  will miss u dear ...pls try to come online once during the day......

U will be missed dearly by all!!! :(
will defi try to come online Pallo!! *Hugs*

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: