Latest topics

QH - Paranormal Track.......BOO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH - Paranormal Track.......BOO

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-03, 23:33

After watching Razia and Billo I began to wonder at their mind-blowing capacities……. they do such superhuman things that even Einstein or any other scientist would never have thought of, so I wondered if they are really human or something paranormal is going on here….hmm, worth inbhestigating bounce   

Upon further reflection I think Gul picked up where JK Rowling left off and decided to bring back Lord Voldomort and Nagini back to life.affraid    She combined their souls and haan doston, it’s a new scientific experiment……. One fine day, experimental chamber se pufffff puffff green smoke nikal aaya and then dhad dhad dhad noise and electric sparks went phurphurphur, wolf cries were heard and donkey bray’s, there was thunder and lightning everywhere and out emerged a form with a big boommm and splash…par yeh kya, this is a female while the script is about a male character???  Experiment mein gadbad…..ab kya karen ??  There was scratching of heads, biting of tougues chewing of nails etc... experiment  koh repeat karen???scratch   What if aur gadbad ho gayee aur this time Razia ki gender nah wahan ki rahegi, na yahan ki, toh?No   So, after lot of discussion, phinal decision, keep things as is……this is how RAZIA’s birth happened as a female and it’s easy to see why she has this unbelievably teda mind like a snake, twisted fork like tongue and out of this world cruelty etc. etc.  BEWARE for this Lady NagVoldo for she can read your minds …bruhahaha

Next, I thought of Billo Rani aka Tanveer… hey, I have it, aa huh, aa huh:idea: ; here’s her background.  Remember that gudia with the hidden chip?  She was a totally frustrated chick……. ab world ka top class secret uss mein hain and nobody cares??:||^v:   But, one fine day, gudia’s chance arrived and she was overly excited  ……. Gul decided to give G her very own track, whoo hoo:*dncng*: .  But yeh kya, suddenly the chip has some crap recorded in it and all the importance of Gudia is gone????:cry:   Who takes the blame?  Snakety Razia and Meowity Billo.  Errrr, G’s a bit afraid of Lady NagVoldo, so, she chose to target Billo ..…taratatadada ... when Billo was changing the chip in her, Gudia’s soul entered into Billo… taiiiii thadhank thadhank.  Nobody is aware of this, not even Gul, so, shhhhhhhhhh.  The new avatar of Billo decides to go against “Asad the bond mia” and “Zoya the james garal” so that at some point Mr.  & Mrs. Bond will expose Billo who will in turn expose Razia and gudia ki heart ko thandhak pahunchegi.

Phew……….finally we know more about the main leads of this show….. arre, arre, you thought Asad and Zoya are the leads?  Not at all……where would the show be without these two paranormal personalities?  Beware my dears because we never know what they’ll do next and may even dare to forcefully enter your dreams (or do I mean nightmares?) and no locks can stop them….. they just want to have some fun, scaring you….BOO scared 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QH - Paranormal Track.......BOO

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-03, 23:51

Ha ha ha ha... That was hilarious! Yesss.... They aren't normal... C'mon a women in salwar Kameej takes time to build brick wall and no body sees her...she has the invisibility cloak or what?

No one wonders where Dadi is, they all accepted that she went somewhere...what the...? Can't blame them ... They are too busy with another paranormal/parapsycholocal character Humaira aka Rajni Sukla....

Gul must sniff some special glue or eat marijuana laced pakora to write these episodes... Three cheers for legalization of marijuana....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-04, 10:24

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ha ha... That was hilarious! Yesss.... They aren't normal... C'mon a women in salwar Kameej takes time to build brick wall and no body sees her...she has the invisibility cloak or what?

No one wonders where Dadi is, they all accepted that she went somewhere...what the...? Can't blame them ... They are too busy with another paranormal/parapsycholocal character Humaira aka Rajni Sukla....

Gul must sniff some special glue or eat marijuana laced pakora to write these episodes... Three cheers for legalization of marijuana....

sabi, you took the words out of my mouth, i was wondering what exactly the CV's or rather the whole PH is smoking these days

Razia and Billo had their turn, now it's humeira's turn is it?:lol!:  Well, I can tell you, after seeing the asli roop of her mother, she got so scared that she was torn apart into two pieces, one running in each direction :lol!: 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-04, 10:51

:*lol*:  You both are chanceless...
This was hilarious Lucky... And so was Sabi's answer and your reply! I am loving this convo!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 16:09

Ohh...how did i miss this post and the convo.....OMG!!!

u guys are EPIC!!!!

loved the post Lucky :*lol*: ...and Sabi....u provided the tadka...ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-04, 16:15

ha ha love dyou conversations chit and sabi

gul must be chewing marijuana pakoda every now and then handed over by ektha (sorry exc JA) otherwise who will write such things yar. now i know how much all love dadi, no one is cared

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum