Latest topics

MAULA MAULA MAULAAA MERE MAULAA

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MAULA MAULA MAULAAA MERE MAULAA

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-05, 14:17

asmi wrote:credits shud be given to arshad khan as well....he has excelled as well ......i find him to be a brilliant director from the time he was doing IPK ......nd d best part is unlike LM he never took credits...nor did he use names to gain sympathy or fame

Absolutely yaar .. look at the shots here Asmi 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-05, 14:20

mera favorite song

Rahman has special penchant for such songs from maula to kun fayakun in rock star

That is also dargah song

I missed epi will watch it for this

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-05, 14:32

i always felt arshad khan was never given the due credits. wen he shot one of the best episodes of IPK....he gav credits to leads ...where LM said it was him who made d lead to perform dat way.........nw dat LM is nt d part of QH i see gud shots even den...

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-05, 14:36

clarissasham wrote:mera favorite song

Rahman has special penchant for such songs from maula to kun fayakun in rock star

That is also dargah song

it is soulful yaar ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-05, 14:37

asmi wrote:i always felt arshad khan was never given the due credits. wen he shot one of the best episodes of IPK....he gav credits to leads ...where LM said it was him who made d lead to perform dat way.........nw dat LM is nt d part of QH i see gud shots even den...

Yes asmi you said it right when ipk was having olden day most praised LN but later we came to know that many of the beautiful shots, like dargah, then rain seq were shot by arshad. In Qh majority of the scenes are beautiful

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-05, 14:38

asmi wrote:i always felt arshad khan was never given the due credits. wen he shot one of the best episodes of IPK....he gav credits to leads ...where LM said it was him who made d lead to perform dat way.........nw dat LM is nt d part of QH i see gud shots even den...

Wonderful shots ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-05, 14:39

--sumana13-- wrote:
clarissasham wrote:mera favorite song

That is also dargah song

it is soulful yaar ...

All the songs in Delhi 6 are fab esp this  it gives peace to mind and unlike in other shows char loonies have special taste for song pick 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-05, 14:47

clarissasham wrote:

Yes asmi you said it right when ipk was having olden day most praised LN but later we came to know that many of the beautiful shots, like dargah, then rain seq were shot by arshad. In Qh majority of the scenes are beautiful

not just dat .. kiss miss... holi scenes....arshi reunion...teri meri...heer ranjha......nd by far the best 1 arnav's breakdown wen he saw the shyam khushi confrontation...

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-05, 14:56

--sumana13-- wrote:

Wonderful shots ...

dnt watch d show regularly suman...but watever i hav watched i liked it.....m sorry i dnt like KSG much ...but i like ayaan....surbhi nd the lady who plays assad's mother.....razia b irritates me...so does d oder gal who folled assad....i just use myremote wen deir scene cums up

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-05, 15:51

asmi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

not just dat .. kiss miss... holi scenes....arshi reunion...teri meri...heer ranjha......nd by far the best 1 arnav's breakdown wen he saw the shyam khushi confrontation...

I am with you on all notes yaara ...
Thumbsup Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-05, 15:55

asmi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Wonderful shots ...

dnt watch d show regularly suman...but watever i hav watched i liked it.....m sorry i dnt like KSG much ...but i like ayaan....surbhi nd the lady who plays assad's mother.....razia b irritates me...so does d oder gal who folled assad....i just use myremote wen deir scene cums up
I too find Razia and Vidya sinha very boring ..I just mute the TV when they come
:*lol*:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: