Latest topics

SBB- Milke Bhi Na Mile Asad & Zoya +Video link added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBB- Milke Bhi Na Mile Asad & Zoya +Video link added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-04, 15:31

The voice over is talking about the upcoming twist and how it is going to greatly impact the story.

we are shown .. Zoya and Tanveer in a face off on a cliff ...

Surbhi is in safety harness , while Tanveer is holding her arm straight at Surbhi.. The scene  starts.. Tanveer pushes Zoya, Zoya falls off the cliff , her arms flailing in despair...

VO saying Tanveer in her  madness to get Asad had pushed  Zoya  to her death.. Is this the end of Zoya ??

Amrapali saying that, No, No.. Asad will not come to save Zoya cuz I have planned it in such a way that Asad does not come to know, I had tried to kill her earlier too but she was saved .. now I come to confess my love to Asad and this time I try to kiill her directly.. ofc , Zoya will not die..

In Another scene..

Asad and Zoya both are in the mosque , separated by a wall, each praying to the lord .. Asad is longing for Zoya and sending fervent prayers while on the other side, Zoya  with tear in her eyes is praying quietly ..

if either one opens the eye and sees to their side, they can spot the other but Vo saying that they will come so close but will end up not seeing..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum