Latest topics

Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 4th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 20:32

Jalal is on his way to Agra,his entry in the palace is announced.

On one side of the palace is the harem where the girls are dancing and they are all awaiting Jalal's arrival with some eunuch. A girl is taking bath in a pond and surrounded by other women and she inquires about what is lacking in her which dissuades Jalal to go to Ruqaiya, Jalal's first wife, confidante,childhood friend whom Jalal's trusted to the core and she was well versed with running of the kingdom. Guards inform her that Jalal is on his way to meet her. 

The women have a one upmanship to get a glimpse of Jalal, while Jalal has an eye only for Ruqaiya, they make an eye contact....and the rest of the women get jealous.

On the other hand, The girls along with Jodha and her bhabhi is leading them to the  secret tunnel which will help them find a way out of Amer just in case the war breaks out and they lose. Jodha comes to know that her bhabhi is pregnant but has not shared the news with anyone , not even her husband as this can weaken the resolve to fight the war. Jodha thinks why only women are supposed to sacrifice their happiness.

Abida Begum, Jala's mother welcomes him with sweets, Maham Anga  comes in between, tastes the sweets and then passes it to Jalal.  A lady questions her behaviour and she tells her that she wanted to assure that there was no poison mixed in the sweet. Jalal is surprised and tells her that now he wants her to feed him the sweets. His mother is very hurt and rest of the ladies are shocked, MM gives a winning look to BK. BK tells one of his soldier that we will have to be very careful about MM.

Jalal enters the chambers of the harem, the women try to pamper him but he goes to  the room of Ruqaiya. He sees the chess board spread in front of him with the real life people in the boxes. Ruqaiya tells him that she wants to continue the game which he left in between the last time. She tells him that stubbornness is her right as she is a women, young at age and a beloved of the king. She asks him where was he without the army and he tells her that since she is more of a friend than a queen to him, he had been to Amer. Ruqaiya is surprised.

Precap: Shagunibai tells Jodha's mom to start preparing for Jodha's marriage. Jodha and Suryabhan are together at a place and are surprised to see something.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar -Written Update - 4th July 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-07-04, 20:52

Thanks for a wonderful update Pallo , l am hooked to this show ...RT as Akbar doing a good job ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 21:07

Thanks Sugar...yup looks like the guy will get lots of good reviews for his work....:)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-04, 21:15

Wow .... Belly dancers ... Eunuchs... Multiple partners... My hubwa wants to watch this show ... A show after his heart... He will pretend that he will watch it for the history but I know him... Linear thinking man zipped 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 21:17

Sabi.....:*lol*:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-04, 21:23

pollyanna wrote:Sabi.....:*lol*:

Trust me Pals... Ekta is smart... She will draw a lot of men to this show. My Hubwa is grinning like the Cheshire Cat. cream

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-04, 22:35

I loved the belly dancers in the harem .. Embarassed

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-05, 04:06

Thanks for the update Palls, good episode, i liked khans dialogue balayein leh kar, zeher dayne wali hain Yeh aurat. And Jalal's dialogue on the chess board about being surrounded by all sides and his shikast, dialogue apply to Jodha situation.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-05, 04:08

Shesherkobita wrote:Wow .... Belly dancers ... Eunuchs... Multiple partners... My hubwa wants to watch this show ... A show after his heart... He will pretend that he will watch it for the history but I know him... Linear thinking man zipped 

:lol!: 

Oh by the way wen v saw that guy dressed up as a female I know I know it wasn't Jalal but i remembered u and your post...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-05, 04:38

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Wow .... Belly dancers ... Eunuchs... Multiple partners... My hubwa wants to watch this show ... A show after his heart... He will pretend that he will watch it for the history but I know him... Linear thinking man zipped 

:lol!: 

Oh by the way wen v saw that guy dressed up as a female I know I know it wasn't Jalal but i remembered u and your post...

How do we know Jalal didnt enjoy dressing up? He seems to be enjoying a life of debauchery....  In my SKD it's Freddy Mercuryesque Jalal trying to break free from the monotony of shahenshahdom! king 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-05, 06:05

10q for the update loved it Thumbsup 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-05, 08:14

Can it get more interesting? I love the pace that has been set, and am intrigued by the harem scenes...

What would be the equation between Jodha and Akbar initially and how would Ruqaiya take it when Jodha wins his favour?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-05, 11:28

Thanks Girls....More than an witten update...its a gist of the episode...coz lots of words which are said...are tangential for my chhotu sa brain...... :P :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum