Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update -4th July 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - Written Update -4th July 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 22:04

Qubool Hai - Written Update -4th July  2013

At Ajmer Dargah:

Some lady hands over a pearl necklace to Zoya and blesses her that she will get whatever she is looking out for -- female Mitwa in BG.
Asad passes besides her but they dont see each other.

Both enter the dargah from different gates and pray  on either side.

Amer Fort:

Asad is walking inside Amer fort....with mera yaar mila de saiyaan as BG....Zoya is also there , she miss seeing Asad and vice versa.....Asad thinks that he saw her glimpse and starts finding her but in vain........and then...Zoya finally comes  face to face with Asad. 

Zoya starts to say something, Asad asks..are u ok? Zoya tells him that it was you who saved my life , though there is no use of my life but still she says thanks for saving a useless life. She starts to go, (Tum hi Ho ---my another favourite in the BG), Asad holds her hand, comes in front of her and says that though she doesnt like to meet or see him, but still he wanted to say something which has been in his heart for a long time and it has become the truth of his life, tears trickle down Zoya's eyes and says "I love you Zoya"
He furthers says that even though if she doesnt meet him,talk to him or trust him but this truth will never ever change from his life.

Zoya tells him that now how much ever he assures her, she will not trust him and he has  said these words a little too late, Now, she just remembers the things which she saw that fateful nite and he has broken her trust and she will never ever forget it. She leaves and Asad is once again broken.

Tadap-tadap song starts.....Asad standing alone at the same place where Zoya left him....falls down on his knees.....the scene transfers to the desert.......both of them in black...and the camera plays with every angle in their different poses....Awesome photography with some lovely edits and the lyrics of the song perfectly matched taking the scene one notch higher...

Precap: Humeira comes to the dining table in sari and asks Razia where is the sindoor as she is married and cant go out without putting it. Zoya hears a recording, gets a FB of Asad saying he doesnt remember anything and calls up Asad saying that she knows that nothing happened between him and Tanu on that nite.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update -4th July 2013

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-04, 22:39

Wow.... What a tourist attraction episode! If I had a lotta money and time and an air conditioned dress, I would definitely go there...

Broke my heart the way ASAD said ....pleaseeee...

So Zoya's detective brain will start working again... Good for her... Will Ayan romance Vikram's wife Rajni now? ROFL  when Huma was groveling she didn't look attractive to Ayan... Now that she is married , she looks mighty attractive :lol!: 

Loved how Zoya was spotted by Asad in a place surrounded by pillar and then was magically transported to a garden with fountains.... Wish I could travel like that. :P 

Thanks Pals... Seems like I only watch Zee shows... QH and JA... And LOVE the moderator too long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 22:48

Sabi :) :)  muaaahhhh......

yup me too....for JA...u and Sathu are responsible...ur posts made me to watch it.....and i am liking so far so good....

well Ajmer special......what to say.....chalo ek outdoor shooting ho gayi......and as u said....promotion of rajasthan tourism......

it was nice to watch...but relevance.....well beats me frankly......if i go deeper....

TBH...i am all excited to watch Ayan-Humeira....errr rajani :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-04, 22:49

Pallu, I have always loved your WU, but today I really had to watch the video and it was beautifully portrayed. Mashaa Allah, Ajmer is very beautiful and so were the other scenes. Asad and Zoya's  love is so real, I really felt Asad's pain and Zoya's anguish. Sigh! The show has certainly caught my attention again. I am sad to say that Humeria story does not interest me at all so I am happy it was an episode for Zoya and Asad. I cannot wait for tomrrow's episode when Zoya realises the mistake in assuming Asad slept with Tanveer and she wants to reconcile with Asad....Sigh! Today's episode is a must see episode. recommended by me. I have stopped reading spoilers and looking at spoiler pics. Enjoying the show very much now,it is just my anticipation is whetted and have to wait. Hugs Pallu Wink

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-04, 22:51

Beautiful episode yaar ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 22:56

perfumeheaven wrote: Pallu, I have always loved your WU, but today I really had to watch the video and it was beautifully portrayed. Mashaa Allah, Ajmer is very beautiful and so were the other scenes. Asad and Zoya's  love is so real, I really felt Asad's pain and Zoya's anguish. Sigh! The show has certainly caught my attention again. I am sad to say that Humeria story does not interest me at all so I am happy it was an episode for Zoya and Asad. I cannot wait for tomrrow's episode when Zoya realises the mistake in assuming Asad slept with Tanveer and she wants to reconcile with Asad....Sigh! Today's episode is a must see episode. recommended by me. I have stopped reading spoilers and looking at spoiler pics. Enjoying the show very much now,it is just my anticipation is whetted and have to wait. Hugs Pallu Wink

Thanks Zainab....yup it was a visual delight :) 

I guess...the hype and hoopla due to the various spoilers are the reasons why I have started critical thinking.....

I liked the "what" happened....but "why and how"....beats me.....the PH actually spent so much time, effort and money on this.....hmmmm

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-04, 22:57

--sumana13-- wrote:Beautiful episode yaar ..

manu...love the pic u have put...and yes...the camera spoke with the viewers....it was awesome!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-04, 22:59

Shesherkobita wrote:Wow.... What a tourist attraction episode! If I had a lotta money and time and an air conditioned dress, I would definitely go there...

So Zoya's detective brain will start working again... Good for her... Will Ayan romance Vikram's wife Rajni now? ROFL  when Huma was groveling she didn't look attractive to Ayan... Now that she is married , she looks mighty attractive :lol!: 

Loved how Zoya was spotted by Asad in a place surrounded by pillar and then was magically transported to a garden with fountains.... Wish I could travel like that. :P 

Thanks Pals... Seems like I only watch Zee shows... QH and JA... And LOVE the moderator too long hug 

Saby, when Asad held Zoya's hand preventing her from walking away,didn't it remind you of Arshi? I think QH has taken second place in my heart.Now what is sad is that I keep comparing IPKKND with QH. I am glad the storylines are different but there are  some similarities that reminds me of the other show. Will I ever see QH as an independent serial again for it's own uniqueness? No! IPKKND is a classic  wish I could have the series in dvd to watch at my pace.There were truly some unforgettable scenes.I am spoiled 

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-07-04, 23:11

no doubt that it was a wonderfull episode....heart touching dialogus by asya....the dream sequence was overwhelming...but all i wanna say is m missing the fun loving lively zoya.....bas yaar bahut ho gya....zoya aur asad nahi nahi jahapanah six packs and our very loving museebat...miss faaroki com back...PLEASE

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-04, 23:18

perfumeheaven wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Wow.... What a tourist attraction episode! If I had a lotta money and time and an air conditioned dress, I would definitely go there...

Saby, when Asad held Zoya's hand preventing her from walking away,didn't it remind you of Arshi? I think QH has taken second place in my heart.Now what is sad is that I keep comparing IPKKND with QH. I am glad the storylines are different but there are  some similarities that reminds me of the other show. Will I ever see QH as an independent serial again for it's own uniqueness? No! IPKKND is a classic  wish I could have the series in dvd to watch at my pace.There were truly some unforgettable scenes.I am spoiled 

Zai... Everything reminds me of Arshi... Everything.... Most people on this forum are trying fill the void left by IPK... It s impossible to do that... I am sorry I spoiled the fun and made QH no 2 for you... But it is indeed no 2 ... IPK had something that NO other show has.... IPK is raw and real.. It made me feel like im 18 and in love ... I mean I really felt like I was in love... No other show can make you feel like that... I am so glad you watched it.. Check the VM I posted on chat thread please.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-05, 03:47

Thanks Palls for the update.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-05, 11:24

My pleasure Sarra :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-05, 14:16

Pallo I missed epi saw only last part and loved all setting and all but they copied the exact song seq from Hum dil de in tadap tdap. Hum but I enjoyed it though.

So zoyas brain started working

Which recoding is she referring to

I don’t have any ideas
But im hopeful now

But finally when she will realise truth tanu will play her trump card –preggo 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-05, 14:18

Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Zai... Everything reminds me of Arshi... Everything.... Most people on this forum are trying fill the void left by IPK... It s impossible to do that... I am sorry I spoiled the fun and made QH no 2 for you... But it is indeed no 2 ... IPK had something that NO other show has.... IPK is raw and real.. It made me feel like im 18 and in love ... I mean I really felt like I was in love... No other show can make you feel like that... I am so glad you watched it.. Check the VM I posted on chat thread please.

Sabi u said it well it will be my first and last love-ASR ki kasam

Even last night I was thinking why cant they make it re run on SP

porr zai She was happy in her Qh space and we spoiled her with IPK 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-05, 18:20

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Yes Sham and Sabi Poor me indeed  would you believe I have started watching it again!!! Geez I am hopeless,my husband is complaining. poor chap!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on 2013-07-05, 18:30

Hmmmm... Can I just say , NEVER EVER give a emotionally intense scene to Karan unless you want to kill it .. He cannot replicate Barun , So please stop trying to prove that Karan is a better one since he falls flat in most scenes..His forte is romance..Keep him there !!

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-05, 18:30

perfumeheaven wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:

Yes Sham and Sabi Poor me indeed  would you believe I have started watching it again!!! Geez I am hopeless,my husband is complaining. poor chap!

I have watched it soooo many times... I gave my husband a ASR haircut.... My daughter asked " if Brawn Soaptea and daddy walks in through the door , who will you kiss first?" Guess, what I answered....
First I told my self ... I am in love with the ASR character... Then I started reading more about the actor and completely fell in love with him... barun Sobti waited 15 yrs to marry the girl he fell in love with! He worked 7 yrs at a deadbeat job to provide for his parents and then decided to try his luck in acting. When everyone blamed him for untimely death of IPK ..he kept mum.... Never blamed anyone... What a MAN! He is a genuinely good guy...
Love ya Zai...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on 2013-07-05, 18:34

Hi All,

I was reading you, Shesherkobita is right Iss Pyar was honest, raw and touched a nerve ... for a Hero who we are supposed to hate with a vengeance , he actually made us feel for him..for a girl on whose misfortune we were supposed to cry, She actually made us laugh and turn optimistic with her vibrant spirit ..Both the shows cannot be compared ..They are in different leagues..

Hades
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-05, 18:39

Awww Saby, love you too,yaar. The Month of fasting is coming up and I am hoping to not be so caught up otherwise I will be in big trouble. I am actually going to sleep at mad hours in the morning and feeling so sleepy at work.Instead of working I am on the forum. Thank God I am taking 1/2 day today to catch up on some zzzzzzzs, but I figure I will be visiting some sites of ISPKKD for sure on youtube.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-05, 18:42

Zoyakisoya wrote:

Hi All,

I was reading you,  Shesherkobita is right Iss Pyar was honest, raw and touched a nerve ... for a Hero who we are supposed to hate with a vengeance  , he actually made us feel for him..for a girl on whose misfortune we were supposed to cry, She actually made us laugh and turn optimistic with her vibrant spirit ..Both the shows cannot be compared ..They are in different leagues..

Hi Zoya... I'm sabrina ... Zainab ( perfume heaven) and I aren't really comparing.... Zai watched IPK recently and the gushing feeling you get, the IPK HIGH... She is going through it.... What a bliss that can be.... We are just fueling the fire :lol!: 

We still love QH... But we realize no one can touch IPK... Not even the ones who conceived it (4 lions):joker: 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-05, 18:48

perfumeheaven wrote:Awww Saby, love you too,yaar. The Month of fasting is coming up and I am hoping to not be so caught up otherwise I will be in big trouble. I am actually going to sleep at mad hours in the morning and feeling so sleepy at work.Instead of working I am on the forum. Thank God I am taking 1/2 day today to catch up on some zzzzzzzs, but I figure I will be visiting some sites of ISPKKD for sure on youtube.

This is what's gonna happen Zai... You will get up for Sehri and after Salat you will have some time ( cos you can't really fall asleep right away) and I bet you will watch some IPK clips on YT... Well that's what I will be doing... Ramadan Mubarak .... This is my favorite part of islam... You know me ... I'm not very religious... But I love love Ramadan. This is the best practice of self control and what a wonderful teaching tool of meditation and restrain for my daughter! ( she needs restrain :lol!: )

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-05, 19:16

Shesherkobita wrote:
perfumeheaven wrote:Awww Saby, love you too,yaar. The Month of fasting is coming up and I am hoping to not be so caught up otherwise I will be in big trouble. I am actually going to sleep at mad hours in the morning and feeling so sleepy at work.Instead of working I am on the forum. Thank God I am taking 1/2 day today to catch up on some zzzzzzzs, but I figure I will be visiting some sites of ISPKKD for sure on youtube.

This is what's gonna happen Zai... You will get up for Sehri and after Salat you will have some time ( cos you can't really fall asleep  right away) and I bet you will watch some IPK clips on YT... Well that's what I will be doing... Ramadan Mubarak .... This is my favorite part of islam... You know me ... I'm not very religious... But I love love Ramadan.   This is the best practice of self control and what a wonderful teaching tool of meditation and restrain for my daughter! ( she needs restrain :lol!: )

I try my best to follow my Islam. You are right my faith is going to be tested.Since in this month I do not watch TV,nor listen to Music nor read anything but something spiritual. I am glad I have seen the serial before so I would try to have my fill from before.bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-05, 19:21

perfumeheaven wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

This is what's gonna happen Zai... You will get up for Sehri and after Salat you will have some time ( cos you can't really fall asleep  right away) and I bet you will watch some IPK clips on YT... Well that's what I will be doing... Ramadan Mubarak .... This is my favorite part of islam... You know me ... I'm not very religious... But I love love Ramadan.   This is the best practice of self control and what a wonderful teaching tool of meditation and restrain for my daughter! ( she needs restrain :lol!: )

I try my best to follow my Islam. You are right my faith is going to be tested.Since in this month I do not watch TV,nor listen to Music nor read anything but something spiritual. I am glad I have seen the serial before so I would try to have my fill from before.bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Don't you watch anything even after Iftar? I watch TV after Iftar... Like I said I am not really a good practicing one... I wonder if QH will incorporate Ramadan and Eid in the story....

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-07-05, 19:39

No,I do not watch anything but something religious. It is a month of enormous blessing so I try to maximise it. QH may have to take a backseat. 

It would be interesting though,  for Asad and Zoya to discover Tanveer's pregnancy in this month since most pregnant women do not fast.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum