Latest topics

JA: Empress Ruqaiya Begum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Empress Ruqaiya Begum

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-05, 09:36

There is finally a girl who has the Aura of a queen... all that I wanted to see in Princess Jodha is there in Empress Ruqaiya...

The way she carried herself, the way she posed, the way she locked eyes with Jalal... It was like bangs of fireworks... Here is a tough competitor for Jodha... I am actually getting biased towards Ruqaiya...

A very good choice of actor to portray a character this strong! She is haughty, proud and intelligent too... IS she very beautiful? No, but still she manages to be the one whom Jalal searches for when he reaches home... I am impressed that Jalal thinks of her as a childhood friend as well as his rightful wife- Her conduct commands respect and he trusts her as much as he trusts himself... more than that.. there is a spark there between the two! a haq which speaks volumes of the trust , understanding and love between the two...

The smirk that Jalal threw when he shruged of the other girl- spot on! he is used to a lot of beautiful girls - but beauty is something that he doesnt attach importance to... I loved it! Now I dont want him to bring in Jodha out of lust - not for her beauty but for her intelligence and her valor ... just like he looks out for Ruquiya for her shrewdness, elegance and companisionship!

Now, even if Jalal falls for Jodha, She would still be only his wife... but Ruqaiya- his friend, confidante and wife as well!

The way the girl welcomes her husband with live chess peices... OH MAN.. no wonder why Jalal wanted to meet her first- she knows how to tease him too... Now I know there is a woman who can give tough competition for Jodha- infact someone who can eat her live!!!

Bring it on!!! I am ready with popcorns!

P.S 1: Can anyone help me with what is meant by Akkal? When the other lady asks what is lacking in her that is there in Ruqaiya, the enunch says akkal.. Akkal or is it aukat?

P.S 2: The other girl was not his wife na? Dont tell me that it was Salima... Bairam Khan is alive still... I hope they show that girl as his mistress and not wife... and since we see the sparks of mistrust already started between BK and Jalal, soon he would be out of the way and Sultana would become his begum.

I am waiting for a strong Salima too...

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-07-05, 10:46; edited 2 times in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Empress Ruqaiya Begum

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-05, 10:10

seems like empress ruqaiya is an interesting character ... n the actress playing her seems like good... Will comment after watching the epi....

this crack me up: here is finally a girl who has the Aura of a queen... all that I wanted to see in Princess Jodha is there in Empress Ruqaiya...:lol!:

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-05, 10:14

riyya6 wrote:seems like empress ruqaiya is an interesting character ... n the actress playing her seems like good... Will comment after watching the epi....

this crack me up: here is finally a girl who has the Aura of a queen... all that I wanted to see in Princess Jodha is there in Empress Ruqaiya...:lol!:
Watch it Riyya, yesterday's epi was interesting in many ways... The harem is very interesting! with the games playes between BK, MA and her highness HBB, and there is RB whose own mind game and chemistry with Jalal is Mindblowing!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-05, 10:17

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:seems like empress ruqaiya is an interesting character ... n the actress playing her seems like good... Will comment after watching the epi....

Watch it Riyya, yesterday's epi was interesting in many ways... The harem is very interesting! with the games playes between BK, MA and her highness HBB, and there is RB whose own mind game and chemistry with Jalal is Mindblowing!
yup will surely watch it.. dunno why most of zee tv link get blocked ... hard to watch it......:cry: ....

harem is interesting, people in MF is cursing the harem as far as im aware of :lol!: 

Finally a queen who acts like a queen :lol!: .......

hopefully jodha gets the aura...:) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-05, 10:33

Akkal is intelligence , Vi Ponnu .. an ability to think !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-05, 10:47

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

yup will surely watch it.. dunno why most of zee tv link get blocked ... hard to watch it......:cry: ....

harem is interesting, people in MF is cursing the harem as far as im aware of :lol!: 

MF?

Why are they cursing?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-05, 10:51

Tanthya wrote:Akkal is intelligence , Vi Ponnu .. an ability to think !
Oh Thanks.. She sure has that... the way she came and stood and kept Jalal's eyes locked with hers inspite of a crowd of ladies who craved for his attention, his look.. She managed to have his undivided attention as long as she stood there and then disappeared, making him walk towards her room... and there even she didnt throw herself at him, taking advantage of the solitariness... She challenges him to finish the game that he left half completed.. What a way of welcoming the king? her husband?

Applause for the way this was designed to be!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-05, 11:03

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

MF?

Why are they cursing?
MF (Main forum).....

there are various groups :

1. one saying why to show all the girls like that..

2. one saying its like that in that time, accepting the fact...

3. one saying Jalal is one lucky guy...

4. One saying Jodha must be kep away from the girls n all....

The list goes on buddy....:lol!: 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-05, 11:08

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

MF?

Why are they cursing?
MF (Main forum).....

You mean IF?

Oh ok.. I felt it was nice of Ekta maiya to have shown that aspect without any reluctance..

It is sad that the life of those girls were spent with only trying to please and gain attention of their husband, but still that was how it was... Jodha Akbar romance is not like we perceived it to be and it is interesting to see that ekta dared to show this as is..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-05, 11:11

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

MF?

Why are they cursing?
MF (Main forum).....

You mean IF?

Oh ok.. I felt it was nice of Ekta maiya to have shown that aspect without any reluctance..

It is sad that the life of those girls were spent with only trying to please and gain attention of their husband, but still that was how it was... Jodha Akbar romance is not like we perceived it to be and it is interesting to see that ekta dared to show this as is..
yup... IF i mean....:)  yup read somewhere a post saying she has guts to show it.... on Tv....:) .....

the girls life must have been No ....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-05, 12:01

Loved ur analysis on Ruqaiya Vi.....she was indeed an interesting watch.....

can wait for the tussle to begin...between jodha-Ruqaiya :)

MM and BK has already started.....lets see what BK has to offer.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-05, 15:10

pollyanna wrote:Loved ur analysis on Ruqaiya Vi.....she was indeed an interesting watch.....

can wait for the tussle to begin...between jodha-Ruqaiya :)

MM and BK has already started.....lets see what BK has to offer.....

Ruq is in an interesting spot Pallo... She didnt rush to him like the other girls, she made him search for her... and when she appeared, She made sure that he had eyes only for her, She knew how to engage his attention, the way she reminded him of the unfinished game- What a romantic way to tease him?

At the same time, she knows that he holds her in high esteem more than all the girls there...He regards her as his friend first and then as a wife, he trusts her and confides in her... That for her is the highest degree of love that he can reach...

She knows that he is not attracted by beauty- it is the intelligence that attracts him and she has that in abandunce... and she knows him inside out, they know eachother almost all their life...

Now when Jodha enters, There will be another factor that he will be obsessed with- Jodha's valour as well as her defiance towards him. Similar to Ruq, Jodha would not run to meet him, She wouldnt even mind him throwing attention on her... She hates him.. This will make him obsessed to get her attention and love, eventually he will fall in love with her...

While Ruq will remain to be his confidate and friend, Jodha would become his soulmate - that too in front of Ruq's eyes...

Like tants pointed out, this will ofcourse be not favorable for Ruq as she will also grow green like the other girls, who will then come to her and pour oil in her raging fire...

I too cant wait for this tussle to begin...

BK is a old hat... about time for him to lose grounds... High time Jalal marries Salima.. I am wondering how would the equation between them be...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum