Latest topics

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 1st March 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai - Written Update - 1st March 2013

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-02, 00:16

It is night time, you see Razia sneaking towards the stairs and looking around to make sure no is around, she climbs the stairs to the rooftop and you see her talking on the phone, we do not hear what she is initially saying or what the plan is, we hear from Razia saying to the person on the phone have you understood what i have said? iss phooray maslay ke jhar woh ghudiya hai, the doll is the evidence that can free Rashid and nearly hang me, thats why the doll needs to come to me and only me, and only you can bring it out from Asad Ahmad's house, baazi iss maukam par aagaye hai jaha faazir ko bahar aana parayga...Bilo Rani (the scenes shifts to Bilo Rani, with some weird close ups of her eye and pupil, you also see some of her other features but not the whole face, the background music playing Bilo Rani numerous time with what sounds like a cat meowing).

Its morning and Zoya is talking to her jiju and informing him that she has got a clue to finding her father, but she can't go straight away, she knows her visa is expiring however the court hearing is tomorrow, so she would have to stay for another couple of days. she finishes her conversation with her jiju and Dilshaad is there, and Dilshaad says to Zoya i knew you came here for a reason but did not know it was to find your father why did you not tell me. Zoya says if i had told you you would have left other work and would have helped me instead and i didnt want to burden you anymore. Dilshaad says Zoya, Zoya stops her and says don't scold me, especially when i am so close to my maanzil. Dilshaad says and you want to leave the biggest purpose in your life and come to the court hearing, no Zoya, the one who should not come to court is coming, if only something would happen to stop Asad from coming, but aisa hooga nahin, Dilshaad wipes a tear away, turns and leaves the room...Zoya says to herself don't worry Puppi, Asad won't come to court.

Shrin and Ayaan are trying to help dadiamma stand, Daadiamma is in a lot of pain, the doctor is there and he says its very strange, had she slipped and fell then she should have some form of a sprain, the doctor says to me it still seems like for a while blood was not getting to her foot. Razia is a bit anxious and says if her normal, mein bholo geye to bhologaye ke bholtay hein, Razia says doctor you know at this age even the smallest of injuries become major, Ayaan looks on, Razia carries on our Bari B we tell her to stay in her room, rest, relax, pray but where does she listen. The doctor says she won't be able to walk for a few days and it will take a minimum of 7 or 8 days for her to et better and complete bed rest (Razia is happy to hear this) shrin and Razia go out with the doctor who is going to write a prescription for daadiamma. Ayaan is saying to Daadi that you always accuse mumanni of conspiracy, you were saying the same thing when they came to arrest dad and now all of a sudden this accident, there is something daadi which you are not telling me, you can tell me daadi.

The scene shifts, Asad is lying on the bed and puts his phone down on the table, Zoya is creeping from the window and gets his phone and rings ayaan, and says Hello, ayaan looks at his phone in surprise and says bhaijan aap ke awaaz ko kya hogaya, you are talking just like a girl, Zoya says Allh Miya what's wrong with you, i am not bhaijan (inside Asad opens his eyes and Zoya steps bak a bit outside) Ayan asks then who is this, Zoya says i am me, i am the guest from your brother's house, Ayan says you are the famous guests, Zoya: famous, am i? looks like your brother tareef kartay hain mere bharay mein, Ayaan: hmmp, tarref tho kartay hain lekin aap ke torturing skills ke, that you are mad etc etc, Zoya: wait wait wait, you heard wrong about me, shayre arz hain: Sehra ke tapti mitti allah se maange hai paane.....main nahinaapke bhaijaan himself hai saab se barhi pareeshaani, she goes on to say that the whole case tomorrow depends on Mr Khan and his testimony, and i have a plan which would stop your brother from reaching the court house tomorrow. Ayan says this is Asad Ahmed Khan you are talking about, no one can stop him. Zoya says we will stop him, and i need your help to carry out this plan, and you will help me, manzoor hain, he agrees. She tells him the plan (the audience don't hear) and Ayan says bhaijan was rite your crazy. Asad still has his eyes closed and starts feeling the table for his phone, zoya cuts the call to ayan, opens the window and deposits the phone back on the table, he pulls her hand, and she falls on to the bed near Asad, Mitwa...ishq pe zor nahin plays in the background while they starte into each others eyes. Asad asks her what are you doing her, she searches for a excuse and then tells him i came to see you, he asks y, she says najma sent me to see if you needed anything, Asad asks why did you come from the window instead of the door? she can't think of a reason and sings a line and says its because you don't ever answer the door. He tells her to go and she starts to climb on to the bed to climb out of the window when he stops he and she says door, and exits out the door, and he calls he bewakoof, she peeps back in smiles, and says what a bewakoof i have made of Mr Khan.

Asad is working on his laptop, Najma is in the kithchen, Zoya comes and starts talking to Najma and asking about highway 13 and which bus goes that way, all the while she is sneaking looks at Asad (trying to get him to take her) and he looks at her and zoya says to najma how dangerous the highways are, kidnapping, robbery, Najma aska if she is going on her own, Zoya says yes, its important i have to take the risk, keep your phone with you and if anything like that happens i will phone you, you won't be able to a do anything but still, and do you know i have heard that there are landslides as well and then you won't be able to use your phones (najma is puzzled with the conversation.) Asad sighs, scene shifts Asad and Zoya are in the car, Asad is driving, Zoya babbles, turns the radio on, turns it of, she is about to say a shayr when Asad glares, she stops and instead says Mr Khan i want to thank you, i have been in India for so long but finally i have a clue and i wish that these clues take me to my father and this is all because of you, Asad says your welcome, Mitwa...Ishq pe zor nahin playing in backround.

Razia is asleep in bed when someone puts a cushion on her face and tries to smother her, she gasps and struggles and tries to free her self, she wakes up sweating and it was just a dream, she finds a note on the floor which says Saach Bhol Do, she has a flashback of the conversation with bari B where Bari B was saying that she will bring Razi's truth in front of everyone. Razia rushes to Bari B's room, bari B is asleep, Razia gets close to Bari B, clicks her fingers, puts her hands in front of her face to see if she is pretending, she steps back, sighs.

Asad and Zoya have reached there destination, its the place that is in the photograph, its the same structure, they go inside what looks like a house and they start looking around, Zoya spots a photo hanging on wall that is the same as a photo she has, Asad takes it down and Zoya asks Asad it's the same photo, it's the house we were lookinh for, Ayaan was right.

Precap: Zoya standing outside, Asad comes up behind her, puts his hand on her shoulder and asks her if she is ok, she turns around crying and hugs Asad, Mitwa..ishq zor nahin playing in the background, Asad reluctantly starts to hug her back.

So you have the first hug of Asad Zoya happening on Monday.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai - Written Update - 1st March 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-02, 00:27

Wow......that was fast and one detailed wonderful update Sarra....... long hug

Hmmm.....who is this Billo Rani.....will she create more rift or will act as a catalyst scratch

Asya first hug bounce cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-02, 18:37

Nice updates Sarra......very detailed update.....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-03, 17:22

Thanks, don't know if I go into two much detail, people probably get tired trying to read it :lol!:

Billo Rani introduction was weird to say the least, unless there is something wrong with her eyes or she has the gift of the second sight (could b how she is the only one that cud get it out of the house) there was no need for that camera work.

I initially was thinking going to the house was her way of ensuring somehow he couldn't turn up in court, otherwise y b so insistent on him taking you and y not just ask him.

Yep there first hug, something you have been waiting for, I'll hold judgement until the scene is aired in totality, it reminded me of something else.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-03, 19:01

Thanks Sarra....:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:05