Latest topics

Im surprised

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im surprised

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-06, 13:59

Yes indeed I am surprised with the fact that QH is earning good trps. When the show began, my friends Tants and pallo said lets us wait for this , I was in double  mind, whether to watch it or not. During those days due to abrupt end of ipk , I was offering snide remarks to four lions wherever I got chance. In that instance came their next show Qh and what irked me was when I heard allegations that gul dumped IPk for her new baby. I was like to hell with QH. But after the good reviews by my friends I gradually began to watch Qh though as regular show, nothing special, was not ready and im not ready now too give special place like IPK. But when the show began I was in doubt as majority, I mean 95% of shows in hindi are based on Hindu families and audience too. So i was skeptical about its success of the show like how many will watch QH . But here the trp proves thst more people are watching it irrespective of caste and religion. So matter, it is the drama, plots, story , casts and all which makes show success full irrespective of its religious  background. Im happy that QH is having such backing of public in spite being a Muslim drama and im glad for proving me false.

So far its going good, though overboard in many plots still worth watchable among the current shows.

I hope unlike IPK they will give it good end (on its time), will stick to original plot, will not bow before fans demands etc. I wish gul might have learnt from her past mistakes (she is fab cause all her shows are worth watch till some point of time)  as will give good future plot without unnecessary delays and drag fest and OTT.

Still IPK is number one for me but I will consider Qh for second position.

PS: When its true that im falling for Qh I wont fall for stupid drama like rajani incarnation in humaira . lets us wait  what holds for us

Then im liking Ayan, in last days epi he felt like Baruns  chote bhai with all stubbles and mustache from a side ( as im having yellow eye these days which  only see Baurn, I might felt like that. I even felt for sometimes like barun is acting as akbar in JA)

No chappals esp from sabi..

Ab kuch comment do: D has become ithna popular now I will have to beg for comments 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Im surprised

Post by asmi on 2013-07-06, 14:22

same here...for me IPK was epic...is epic...nd will remain so....though QH is nt ne close to IPK for me but still it holds the second position.....the love between the leads in IPK was diff...nd dat made me love IPK nd arshi...nd still in luv wd dem....

nd as my signature says...deres nt a single moment dat i spent wd IPK..is regretted by me,....i cherish all of dem just as khushi cherishes evy moment wd ASR

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-06, 14:49

yes asmi u sad it right. Ipk will be there for lifetime. but im now ready to give qh some attention cause it offers something different from others though I hate asad shedding tears

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-06, 15:28

Shammi....chappals from me? I loved every bit of your post. IPK is like Usain Bolt, when he runs no one asks who is no 1? The competition is " who is going to be no 2"?  I am actually not surprised at the TRP. The usual
4 lions followers watch QH...in addition it has HUGE number of Muslim population around the world intrigued and watching... They don't even count in TRP!  Gul is one shrewd business woman. I doubt if it will be able to knock DABH out from first place... People like my parents will not rest till Sandheya becomes an officer! This girl struggling for a SELF has touched millions, no matter how stupid  the story is. Also I heard they have been married for a year without SR... This makes my parents very very happy ( they change channel if there any hint of intimacy)! Needless to say they watched Ippknd only for Mamiji... Hello hi bye bye!

Ayan, absolutely agree with you... He wears a vest like Arnav and his ears stick out. LOL. Jokes aside, it's his acting that remind me of Barun. Vikratn is such a good actor ... He is so good in intense scenes. He is after all being directed by the same people who directed Sobti. I think he surpasses KSG in acting ( chappal time from KSG lovers). Rajat reminds me Barun, because I believe his character is going to be fashioned after ASR ( not arnav) ... Same love hate beginning, same predatory attitude that comes with power... He is even copying the husky, gritty voice tha Barun Sobti fashioned for ASR. The truth is ASR/ Arnv will be copied in many many serials for some time. This character had HUGE impact on everyone ( viewers , directors, writers). RK character was conceived to garner from IPK popularity. I still analyze the psychology of ASR almost everyday... He was so brilliantly sketched and BS did justice to it. We will see BS and yellow for awhile...

Shammi ... I loved your post... Some viewers won't be watching TV during Ramadan... What about you?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-06, 15:41

Shesherkobita wrote:Shammi....chappals from me? I loved every bit of your post. IPK is like Usain Bolt, when he runs no one asks who is no 1? The competition is " who is going to be no 2"?  I am actually not surprised at the TRP. The usual
4 lions followers watch QH...in addition it has HUGE number of Muslim population around the world intrigued and watching... They don't even count in TRP!  Gul is one shrewd business woman. I doubt if it will be able to knock DABH out from first place... People like my parents will not rest till Sandheya becomes an officer! This girl struggling for a SELF has touched millions, no matter how stupid  the story is. Also I heard they have been married for a year without SR... This makes my parents very very happy ( they change channel if there any hint of intimacy)! Needless to say they watched Ippknd only for Mamiji... Hello hi bye bye!

Ayan, absolutely agree with you... He wears a vest like Arnav and his ears stick out. LOL. Jokes aside, it's his acting that remind me of Barun. Vikratn is such a good actor ... He is so good in intense scenes. He is after all being directed by the same people who directed Sobti. I think he surpasses KSG in acting ( chappal time from KSG lovers). Rajat reminds me Barun, because I believe his character is going to be fashioned after ASR ( not arnav) ... Same love hate beginning, same predatory attitude that comes with power... He is even copying the husky, gritty voice tha Barun Sobti fashioned for ASR. The truth is ASR/ Arnv will be copied in many many serials for some time. This character had HUGE impact on everyone ( viewers , directors, writers). RK character was conceived to garner from IPK popularity. I still analyze the psychology of ASR almost everyday... He was so brilliantly sketched and BS did justice to it. We will see BS and yellow for awhile...

Shammi ... I loved your post... Some viewers won't be watching TV during Ramadan... What about you?

same here.....chappals for me as well coz i read d same notes dat u do....i love ayaan...vikrant massey.. just too gud...started watching the shw after his entry

nw cuming to IPK...BS made ASR nd ASR made BS...PERIOD...ASR was all abt taking wd d eyes.....one was luk deeply in his eyes...to understand him....nd BARUN made us live ASR...hwever ruthless he was we still loved him...infact love him...dere are just so many chars who follow ASR as a char nd barun as an actor....for instance the way anuj nw luks at sanaya or pecks her in CC is just like ASR did...but still it lacks a lot many thngs....

Rajat is doing a great job as well...bt i guess even though JA is love-hate story...nd rajat has to potray both the sides of akbar...i guess he'l bring in his own texture to it....i see a glimpse of barun in vikrant bt nt in rajat....

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-06, 15:47

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here Shami ... I loved reading you my dear ... Please do keep posting more ...

During Ramadan you can keep abreast of the happenings thru the WUs .. Is that allowed ?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-06, 16:47

asmi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Shammi....chappals from me? I loved every bit of your post. IPK is like Usain Bolt, when he runs no one asks who is no 1? The competition is " who is going to be no 2"?  I am actually not surprised at the TRP. The usual

same here.....chappals for me as well coz i read d same notes dat u do....i love ayaan...vikrant massey.. just too gud...started watching the shw after his entry

nw cuming to IPK...BS made ASR nd ASR made BS...PERIOD...ASR was all abt taking wd d eyes.....one was luk deeply in his eyes...to understand him....nd BARUN made us live ASR...hwever ruthless he was we still loved him...infact love him...dere are just so many chars who follow ASR as a char nd barun as an actor....for instance the way anuj nw luks at sanaya or pecks her in CC is just like ASR did...but still it lacks a lot many thngs....

Rajat is doing a great job as well...bt i guess even though JA is love-hate story...nd rajat has to potray both the sides of akbar...i guess he'l bring in his own texture to it....i see a glimpse of barun in vikrant bt nt in rajat....

Hi asmi, I'm sabrina... I have been watching QH since day 1. PH was very very lucky to have Vikrant as Ayan... Now they can take the story any way they want .. His eyes talk...  Rajat is no BS... But there will be an effort to make the character turn ASRish... And I will definitely like that... I need my fill of angry man turning mush :P 

I have never seen CC... But I am sure the  market survey says people watch CC for Sanaya and it might be profitable to re create Arshi magic, hence Anuj has to copy Arnav. Makes sense ( for them ) , na?

ahhhh... What can I say about Sobti? Am in love with that man. He made ASR for sure but if creatives didnt create such an interesting character he wouldn't be what he is either. Credit goes to both... he tried so hard in BHPH... You could see flashes of genius but the story was dud after awhile ...and a good actor can take it so far...
On the  other hand , same creative team but they can't get the same result with KSG, can they? He is limited in his expressions ( though he did pretty good in the few episodes , close but no cigar) Wink 

Interestingly , there was some discussions of what kind of movie would be good for BS and one name came up "lootera"  ... And I think I saw Vikrant in a clip from that movie... Hmmm

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-06, 16:57

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for sharing your thoughts here Shami ... I loved reading you my dear ... Please do keep posting more ...

During Ramadan you can keep abreast of the happenings thru the WUs .. Is that allowed ?.

Hi Sumana, some wont watch TV but many will. My parents wake up early 3:30 am to eat their last meal for that day and I have seen them watching reruns at ungodly hours during Ramadan. There is actually a special prayer every night and the timing coincides with prime time... I am sure people will still read WU if they do not catch the show on TV.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-06, 22:29

Shesherkobita wrote:
asmi wrote:

Hi asmi, I'm sabrina... I have been watching QH since day 1. PH was very very lucky to have Vikrant as Ayan... Now they can take the story any way they want .. His eyes talk...  Rajat is no BS... But there will be an effort to make the character turn ASRish... And I will definitely like that... I need my fill of angry man turning mush :P 

I have never seen CC... But I am sure the  market survey says people watch CC for Sanaya and it might be profitable to re create Arshi magic, hence Anuj has to copy Arnav. Makes sense ( for them ) , na?

ahhhh... What can I say about Sobti? Am in love with that man. He made ASR for sure but if creatives didnt create such an interesting character he wouldn't be what he is either. Credit goes to both... he tried so hard in BHPH... You could see flashes of genius but the story was dud after awhile ...and a good actor can take it so far...
On the  other hand , same creative team but they can't get the same result with KSG, can they? He is limited in his expressions ( though he did pretty good in the few episodes , close but no cigar) Wink 

Interestingly , there was some discussions of what kind of movie would be good for BS and one name came up "lootera"  ... And I think I saw Vikrant in a clip from that movie... Hmmm

ASR was ASR ....and as barun said it was the writers who made ASR frst nd den barun himslef.nd i agree wd him completely..a char nce in a life time....a char who surpassed evy other male char on tv....an actor who made a stand for himself in the world of TV which is dominated by women al around....an actor who gave a new path to the upcoming actors....i wudnt like to compare here....but KSG does nt stand ne close to BARUN...though he is gud in his own way... 

as much as i love barun sobti ...m nt very sure abt his BW career,,...movies are quite diff from shows...a BW star needs to hav a lot of thngs,,....dere are so many actors ...who are leaving BW nd cuming to TV....dere are many who had a big hit...first ...nd nw people hardly kwn where dey are...dere are so many who are lost completely nd are trying to cum up nd get noticed thru shws like jhalak nd BIg boss...so at the moment i am nt sure abt his  BW leap....but yeah on TV he is the KING.

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-07, 00:00

asmi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
asmi wrote:

ASR was ASR ....and as barun said it was the writers who made ASR frst nd den barun himslef.nd i agree wd him completely..a char nce in a life time....a char who surpassed evy other male char on tv....an actor who made a stand for himself in the world of TV which is dominated by women al around....an actor who gave a new path to the upcoming actors....i wudnt like to compare here....but KSG does nt stand ne close to BARUN...though he is gud in his own way... 

as much as i love barun sobti ...m nt very sure abt his BW career,,...movies are quite diff from shows...a BW star needs to hav a lot of thngs,,....dere are so many actors ...who are leaving BW nd cuming to TV....dere are many who had a big hit...first ...nd nw people hardly kwn where dey are...dere are so many who are lost completely nd are trying to cum up nd get noticed thru shws like jhalak nd BIg boss...so at the moment i am nt sure abt his  BW leap....but yeah on TV he is the KING.

I agree with you.. Whatever happens with sobti's BW life... He will always be remembered for ASR... This was his DDLJ ( SR khan), QSQtak ( Amir khan) or Kaho na Pyar Hai ( H. Roshan). No matter what else they did ( be it Oscars or other awards for other movies) they will be remembered for the one that got etched into people's heart.

I agree with his decision to try his luck in BW... You only have one life... One needs to try things after their heart so that atleast they can say " I tried"! If it doesn't work he can always come back to small screen. But I do want him to succeed... Ummm ...  Mainly bcos I am in love with him ( my husband and daughter knows that and just goes Rolling Eyes  )

KGS has his own style ... I wish him all the luck... He suits the Asad character... my 65 yr old mother is in love with him from some Doctor's show! She watches QH for HIM!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-07, 11:23

yeah dear ...KSG has his own persona... my brother is a huge fan of him just becoz he has groomed himself so well...body shody nd all.....nd he always asks me dnt u just luv him...or dnt u hav crush on him ....bcoz gals are mad abt him....nd m like no....i just love one man nd dats BARUN SOBTI:*love*: 
nd he's like oh come on nt again...i dnt knw y guys hate BARUN SOBTI :(

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-08, 15:57

Ha re I compared vikrath with barun that’s why

He is ur property  so I need to ask right

Then sachi  muchi I swear when I see rajat as akbar I feel ike I seeing  barun

His smirk –hayee kya bolon ab

Then about ramdan yes I will be less active in D and will not most probably watch Qh cause I need to go masjid for taraweeh . so will stick to Wu

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-08, 15:58

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for sharing your thoughts here Shami ... I loved reading you my dear ... Please do keep posting more ...

i can mannu but will be less active

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-08, 16:09

clarissasham wrote:

Ha re I compared vikrath with barun that’s why

He is ur property  so I need to ask right

Then sachi  muchi I swear when I see rajat as akbar I feel ike I seeing  barun

His smirk –hayee kya bolon ab

Then about ramdan yes I will be less active in D and will not most probably watch Qh cause I need to go masjid for taraweeh . so will stick to Wu

Ramadan Mubarak...Shami! My daughter will fast for the first time :)
Sab

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 16:11

The green monster normally hunts down the men race when we ladies speak about Sobti...

Shammi Jaan... Abachaaram abachaaram.. You have a fast and yo speak about being in lubs with BS... tch tch tch!!!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 16:13

By the way Shammi, I do feeel that BS and HK have some resemblence... Gorgeous men they are ... (Is it gramatically correct to call a man gorgeous? who cares!) and I too sometimes think how he would perform in JA...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-08, 16:23

@VI ..whos HK??

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-08, 17:06

Abavi wrote:The green monster normally hunts down the men race when we ladies speak about Sobti...

Shammi Jaan... Abachaaram abachaaram.. You have a fast and yo speak about being in lubs with BS... tch tch tch!!!

A heart wants what a heart wants....sigh!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 17:09

asmi wrote:@VI ..whos HK??

Sorry it was supposed to be HR.. Hrithik Roshan

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-08, 17:15

Abavi wrote:By the way Shammi, I do feeel that BS and HK have some resemblence... Gorgeous men they are ... (Is it gramatically correct to call a man gorgeous? who cares!) and I too sometimes think how he would perform in JA...
The scene where he was holding the Payal out ( a weird pose) BS looked a lot like HR.
I liked BS over HR...cause he looks more human.. HR looks like a Greek or Roman god.. Too big a star!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-08, 17:18

Shesherkobita wrote:
Abavi wrote:By the way Shammi, I do feeel that BS and HK have some resemblence... Gorgeous men they are ... (Is it gramatically correct to call a man gorgeous? who cares!) and I too sometimes think how he would perform in JA...
The scene where he was holding the Payal out ( a weird pose) BS looked a lot like HR.
I liked BS over HR...cause he looks more human.. HR looks like a Greek or Roman god.. Too big a star!
lol!! thats true,BS still looks like a guy next door!! this will suit for all kind of roles!!

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 17:21

Shesherkobita wrote:
Abavi wrote:The green monster normally hunts down the men race when we ladies speak about Sobti...

Happy Fasting Sabi, Shammi... long hug

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-08, 18:12

tweety wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
lol!! thats true,BS still looks like a guy next door!! this will suit for all kind of roles!!

Sawmeee.... Yesss! One of the directors even said from some angle BS looks feminine... We ( me and some friends on IF) thought it to be fantastic news! The possibilities of him paying ALL kind of roles open up ( mrs Doubtfire type too). Please kingmakers of BW...please give this guy a chance... He can play anything!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-08, 18:21

hug1 
Shesherkobita wrote:
tweety wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Sawmeee.... Yesss! One of the directors even said from some angle BS looks feminine... We ( me and some friends on IF) thought it to be fantastic news! The possibilities of him paying ALL kind of roles open up ( mrs Doubtfire type too). Please kingmakers of BW...please give this guy a chance... He can play anything!

hug1   Sabi!! i so want his movie to release. i  havent seen sushanth's acting, nor i have anything against him.(no chappals from sushanth's fan) but i see the new movie's trailor n pics(shud desi romance) n i jus wonder why cant BS get movies like this!! how long does it going to take to see BS like this on tv!!

Last edited by tweety on 2013-07-08, 18:24; edited 1 time in total

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-08, 18:22

Abavi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Happy Fasting Sabi, Shammi... long hug

Thanks VI... Surprisingly I never lose weight cause I eat soooo much before and after... :P 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum