Latest topics

Shooting of SR - video segment.552

Shooting of SR - video segment.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shooting of SR - video segment.

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-07-07, 04:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credit:Original Uploader

The video stars with the sneak peak of the scenes we sill see on MondY of Cc in red nighty  and Manav ina banyan.. the shot is one of Cc being lifted by Manav.this is followed by the making of baahon mein chale aao sequence. Multiple takes with Sananya and Anuj to get the right shot to the start of the song.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Shooting of SR - video segment.

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-07, 07:06

Did their bedroom burn down? Why are they outside in the yard? affraid with that stadium like ambiance there will surely be Failure to Launch!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-07-07, 08:07

Shesherkobita wrote:Did their bedroom burn down? Why are they outside in the yard? affraid with that stadium like ambiance there will surely be Failure to Launch!

Sabi the bedroom exists in pristine condition.this was chanchan's idea of a romantic surprise for her husband to spend some intimate moments with him under the starlit sky.Why did she choose this  of all places can be her fondness of being close to nature or she was inspired by the old song "neele gagan ke tale  dharti ka pyar pale " and wanted to show how far we have progressed in open display of affection since the 60's when this song was shot.Wink 

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-07, 09:10

sunshine99 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Did their bedroom burn down? Why are they outside in the yard? affraid with that stadium like ambiance there will surely be Failure to Launch!

Sabi the bedroom exists in pristine condition.this was chanchan's idea of a romantic surprise for her husband to spend some intimate moments with him under the starlit sky.Why did she choose this  of all places can be her fondness of being close to nature or she was inspired by the old song "neele gagan ke tale  dharti ka pyar pale " and wanted to show how far we have progressed in open display of affection since the 60's when this song was shot.Wink 

KOEL... You are so funny...so lovey dovey... Yes, they've come a long way from the 60s.:P  I was reading that SI is doing everything that Khushi should've done with Arnav after the second wedding in CC. Arshi romance fizzled out after wedding... Whereas CC and Manav are showing the romance everyone wanted to see in Arshi..

Sorry for the delayed reply.. daughter went to light firecrackers at neighbors... Couldn't pry her back from sparklers and rockets till 11 o clock... Belated 4 th of July to you!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-07-07, 09:29

Shesherkobita wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:

KOEL... You are so funny...so lovey dovey... Yes, they've come a long way from the 60s.:P  I was reading that SI is doing everything that Khushi should've done with Arnav after the second wedding in CC. Arshi romance fizzled out after wedding... Whereas CC and Manav are showing the romance everyone wanted to see in Arshi..

Sorry for the delayed reply.. daughter went to light firecrackers at neighbors... Couldn't pry her back from sparklers and rockets till 11 o clock... Belated 4 th of July to you!
Sabi a big hug for u:*ohg*: I donot have a funny bone like u guys :||^v: but dil has aspirational values to have one . So I do as they say in cricket net practice with all of u.. Gustakhi maaf.

U know post 2nd marriage Arnav was the role model husband of Khushi for me. henpecked giving in to all of khushi's  whims..be it taking Di to a movie right with ghar ka khana right after her evil hubby was thrown out or being the  disaster model of fancy dress at Arnav's office in front of his clients..

So I donot know what else he could have done besides teaching his wife to be a little more mature...

No apologies please ..u took the time to reply to my thakela post I am humbled.

I am sure your daughter enjoyd the fireworks. My little one is very scared of them. Belated 4th of July to u too.:)

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-07, 11:17

arnav was the best husband ever after remarriage....he talked to her so tenderly....listened to her antics...saw her all the tym wd so much love....be it bankelal's story....or hw she fought the goons...or her hypnotising sprees.or the time wen she slapped him...he was always tender nd patient wd her

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-07, 11:43

PH is out wd dis video so dat dey can attract more viewers wow

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-07, 17:43

sunshine99 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:

Sabi a big hug for u:*ohg*: I donot have a funny bone like u guys :||^v: but dil has aspirational values to have one . So I do as they say in cricket net practice with all of u.. Gustakhi maaf.

U know post 2nd marriage Arnav was the role model husband of Khushi for me. henpecked giving in to all of khushi's  whims..be it taking Di to a movie right with ghar ka khana right after her evil hubby was thrown out or being the  disaster model of fancy dress at Arnav's office in front of his clients..

So I donot know what else he could have done besides teaching his wife to be a little more mature...

No apologies please ..u took the time to reply to my thakela post I am humbled.

I am sure your daughter enjoyd the fireworks. My little one is very scared of them. Belated 4th of July to u too.:)

Are you kidding me Koelia? I love your wry humor, the Bengali trait...

Khushi turned into a baby ( child) and ARnav her dad... Ooppps... ( ready for chappal.) People change after marriage... But their change took a swing to the other side of the spectrum... I didnt mind Arnav turning dad to khushi... Hota hai hota hai....
Just like a wife an be Mata, Bodhu, Kanya, Urvashi to her man.... A man can be Father, lover, son etc to the same woman too! (Father : "you need to sleep" after Sheetal track, lover: most of the pre marriage scenes, son: such may Tara ban jatey hai)
Either ways, IPK had the best exploration of a relationship that I have seen so far!

Heard CC is more about Sas Bahu relationship... That should be fun too... Just not my cup of tea!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-07, 18:03

No, Thank You, Koeliyyaaa...I would rather watch Ramsay's than this !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2013-07-07, 18:43

It was a shoot...not a bhoot....why such extreme reactions folks...shooting sequence hai...that's all...just don't get it Evil or Very Mad  Why are we so jumpy with this show...it's a show...and of course each of us has voice what we think of it...but this segment was to show how it was shot...hey Devi Maiyya Rolling Eyes  Oh we'll...here's my hugs to make you all feel better...coz I'm enjoying my CCTV viewing :*lol*:  Sorry laughing at my pathetic attempt at jokes hug1

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-07-07, 18:55

Shegarf71 wrote:It was a shoot...not a bhoot....why such extreme reactions folks...shooting sequence hai...that's all...just don't get it Evil or Very Mad  Why are we so jumpy with this show...it's a show...and of course each of us has voice what we think of it...but this segment was to show how it was shot...hey Devi Maiyya Rolling Eyes  Oh we'll...here's my hugs to make you all feel better...coz I'm enjoying my CCTV viewing :*lol*:  Sorry laughing at my pathetic attempt at jokes hug1

CCTV it's a good one meenu. cheers That SR scene won't need CCTV ... It's in te back yard.... All Khullam Khulla...

I didnt say anything against it... I said it's like a wish fulfillment for Arshi since they stopped being romantic after the second wedding... This is what they should've been like... Rain sequence and all!

Ps: where does one get a Bunyan with matching RED border of their partner's dress ?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2013-07-07, 20:34

Shesherkobita wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:It was a shoot...not a bhoot....why such extreme reactions folks...shooting sequence hai...that's all...just don't get it Evil or Very Mad  Why are we so jumpy with this show...it's a show...and of course each of us has voice what we think of it...but this segment was to show how it was shot...hey Devi Maiyya Rolling Eyes  Oh we'll...here's my hugs to make you all feel better...coz I'm enjoying my CCTV viewing :*lol*:  Sorry laughing at my pathetic attempt at jokes hug1

CCTV it's a good one meenu. cheers That SR scene won't need CCTV ... It's in te back yard.... All Khullam Khulla...

I didnt say anything against it... I said it's like a wish fulfillment for Arshi since they stopped being romantic after the second wedding... This is what they should've been like... Rain sequence and all!

Ps: where does one get a Bunyan with matching RED border of their partner's dress ?

I didn't say you said anything against it...I just said we hear CC and we jump...to talk which is usually a good thing.... Rolling Eyes  ...but with CC ...Evil or Very Mad  ...oh well...I'm just a fan....haan but then we if we got all that romance too people were complaining .... :lol!:  I said na Duniya.... No   ....I think shoppers stop in Mumbai....the red Bunyan with matching red border.... scratch  ...intact I know I saw Farhan sporting it in one of his banyan ads.... scratch  ....will share photo if I find it....as always SABI....aapke saath bahut Mazza aaya long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-07, 22:50

forget CCTV , Meenujaan... I got it on Nawwshanull  Channel, I have had my fill of  'WET' * gutter not allowed*  consummation Wink..

Zyada amrit bhi...vaghera vaghera .. whatever they say !! Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2013-07-07, 23:55

Tanthya wrote:forget CCTV , Meenujaan... I got it on Nawwshanull  Channel, I have had my fill of  'WET' * gutter not allowed*  consummation Wink..

NAWWSHANULL....MEIN Huey khaali Null...jiss se barsa paani :lol!:  See my jokes getting worse by the minute.... Rolling Eyes  
Well for some reason Indian tv believes that HOT is spelt..... W...E...T.... bounce 
You yourself are not allowing gutter...toh phir baarish rain water will not drain away any time soon on our screens :)  ....zyaada who? scratch  Oh amrit...hmmm...inbestigation karekepadi..as to wat they say... :heart:

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-08, 00:03

Shegarf71 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:forget CCTV , Meenujaan... I got it on Nawwshanull  Channel, I have had my fill of  'WET' * gutter not allowed*  consummation Wink..

NAWWSHANULL....MEIN Huey khaali Null...jiss se barsa paani :lol!:  See my jokes getting worse by the minute.... Rolling Eyes  
Well for some reason Indian tv believes that HOT is spelt..... W...E...T.... bounce 
You yourself are not allowing gutter...toh phir baarish rain water will not drain away any time soon on our screens :)  ....zyaada who? scratch  Oh amrit...hmmm...inbestigation karekepadi..as to wat they say... :heart:

ooo Ka hai, oo sab Anuj Bitwa ka Tattoo yeephect hai , Tum Ghum hogayi usme aur doob gayi uski plastered facial expression main *Tants runs to get shovel and dig Meenu from the plaster*

Oye * A bristling Durga Mayya Indian Speaketh* Tumhao Humko lightly lewath ho, Meenu Jaan...Bhats you mean , humao sirf paani main kar sakat hain, Humao Phoolon ke uppar bhi kar sakat hai, Gubbare ke beech main bhi karsakt hai, aur bijli chali gayi toh koi gal nahi, humao candle light karwakar bhi karsakat hain, humao atta se bhi romanchiyya kar sakat hai aur ooo pakkore ko bhi nahi chodte, usse bhi hott bana dete hain, and U darewa insinuate ke humao sirf ekko hi condition main hotwa mood bana sakat hai , humro paapoolashun ko dekho aur phir kaho.. U snowy Atlantic laddieej !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2013-07-08, 01:44

Tanthya wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:

ooo Ka hai, oo sab Anuj Bitwa ka Tattoo yeephect hai , Tum Ghum hogayi usme aur doob gayi uski plastered facial expression main  *Tants runs to get shovel and dig Meenu from the plaster*

Oye * A bristling Durga Mayya Indian Speaketh* Tumhao Humko lightly lewath ho, Meenu Jaan...Bhats you mean , humao sirf  paani main kar sakat hain, Humao Phoolon  ke uppar bhi kar sakat hai, Gubbare ke beech main bhi karsakt hai, aur  bijli chali gayi toh koi gal nahi, humao  candle  light karwakar bhi karsakat hain, humao atta se bhi romanchiyya kar sakat hai aur ooo pakkore ko bhi nahi chodte,  usse bhi hott bana dete hain,  and U darewa insinuate ke humao sirf ekko hi condition main hotwa mood bana sakat hai , humro paapoolashun ko dekho aur phir kaho.. U snowy Atlantic laddieej !!
MAAFI O ROWMANS MAATA affraid  Aapke gusse ko thanda karekepadi.... bounce  ANUJ affraid  Ooooo kaunsa bitwa hai?...hum bhi ride liye the, tuttoo par...par ooo nahin dikhe....facial expression aapka hi enuf hovat hai Twisted Evil  Now dig me out of that lava firstwa...
The encyclopedia of how and when to ROWMANS was checked out indefinitely by you...toh how will I know the details  Evil or Very Mad   Now making shopping list on how to ROWMANS  Tants..... study  .....Atlantic ladeej don't always gather snow.... :sunny: ...we have phor seasons! flower

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum