Latest topics

Saraswatichandra - WU - 1st March 2013 - Episode 5554

Saraswatichandra - WU - 1st March 2013 - Episode 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saraswatichandra - WU - 1st March 2013 - Episode 5

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-02, 03:41

The episode starts with Kumud and her family heading towards the cyber cafe, where the video conference could take place. Kumud's family is in high spirits with everyone happy and looking forward to see their Damad (Saras) in the video conference. Kusum looks at Kumud and is worried for her. This small exchange goes unnoticed by the family with chachi even singing a song "Lal Motor Avi.....". Kumari starts the conversation by telling her Mama that if he had told them a bit earlier that Jijaji might see them too, and then she would have brought a new dress for her. Mamaji replies that once Damad comes here he will buy a new dress for her. Kumari is very happy hearing this from her Mama. Now Chandrika intervenes and tells her Bai that since he is bringing a Damad from a reputed wealthy family she also needs a new saree for the wedding. Vidhyabai replies that he will surely do so. Chachi adds her bit by asking Vidhyabai to take them not only to the saree shop but also to the jewellery shop. During the whole trip Kumud feels restless. She looks at her family who is happy with the proposal and happy for her without realising the actual truth. Kusum asks her what she is planning to do. She replies determined "I will give him an answer". She further continues clearly stating that he has broken my heart, that's ok, but he has no rights to insult or humiliate my family. I won't let that happen.

Now the scene shifts to Dubai, The Limo ride continues with Saras, his dad and Sunil in the car. Saras's dad insists his son, to get to know Kumud a lot better, so that when the time comes for him to leave for Rathnagiri, both Saras and Kumud will be confortable in each others presence. He further adds that he has arranged for a video conference to take place. Saras is shocked to know that his dad has organised a video call between him and Kumud. His dad further adds that Saras has got 10 minutes to think what he needs to ask Kumud and kumud's family would have reached the cyber cafe for the conference. He wishes his son all the best and Saras quietly accepts it.

Rathnagiri....

Kumud's family finally reaches the Cyber cafe. Kumud's dad gets down and helps others from the vehcile. When it is her turn to get down she insists that they go ahead and she will follow them. Chandrika jovially asks her not to be afraid as he isn't here in person and Kumud can only see his picture. Kumud forces a shy smile on her face. Chachi tells everyone that atleast she is shy hearing his name and everyone agrees and proceeds towards the cyber cafe. Kusum voices her concern to Kumud as to how she would convey her message in the presence of everyone. Kumud silently walks unable to answer.

Dubai....

The Limo reaches their house. His dad gets out of the car followed by Saras. Before entering the house he tells his son that Vidhyabai told him that Kumud is happy with the proposal. He further adds not to talk on issues that would lower his impression. Hearing his dad's words, Saras wonders if Kumud even received the letter or not.

Rathnagiri.....Cyber cafe...

The family eagarly watches the employee of the Cyber cafe, who is setting up the video conference.In Dubai, Saras gets ready for the conference. He looks at the monitor to find a group of people standing. He couldn't see anyone's face, while the family in Rathnagiri clearly sees Saras's face in the monitor. They rush towards the monitor seeing Saras. Saras waves at them awkwardly and hesitantly. Kumari starts taliking without realizing that Saras can hear them. She declares that Jijaji looks like Salman Khan and Kumud has to become like Katrina now. Saras is visibly embarrassed. Chachi asks if they can talk now and if Damadji will be able to hear them. At that moment Vidhyabai gets a call from Nandhanji, who queries if he had taken his whole family to the cyber cafe. Vidhyabai replies nothing happens here quietly and they both share a hearty laugh. Vidhyabai requests her daughter Kumud to attend the video conference. Chachi is tricked by her children. Chandrika asks if she can do video conference using her TV monitor. Unable to answer his family's silly questions he calls for her daughter again. Kumud slowly enters the room. She clearly states that it wouldn't be possible for her to speak to Saras infront of her family.

Kusum takes the cue and comes in support of her sister. She insists that everyone leave the room giving Kumud the privacy as this call is made exclusively for Kumud and Saras to talk. Vidhyabai supports this and asks his family to leave the room asking Kumud to continue. Kumud enters the room a bit tensed and unsure as the how she should begin the conversation and what to say.

Saras turns his attention to the monitor the moment he hears the sound of her Payal. He is only able to see her waist. He tries to adjust his monitor to get a glimpse of her face. He completly loses her on the screen. She comes closer to the webcam and looks at his eyes. She remembers her own words "theres no need to look at anything after looking at his eyes, his eyes conveyed a different type of honesty and was filled with pain ". She stands there looking at his eyes and after a few seconds comes back to reality when she sees his eyes move to and fro quickly. She sits facing side ways and voices her opinion.." anyone who is not related to her and who doesn't want to continue a relationship with her, hasn't got any rights to look at her face". Saras quietly sits listening to her. She continues further by asking why did he make this phone call, was it to know whether she received the letter or not.

She finally states that she has received his letter and continues that if you would have just said no to me I would have even forgiven you for once. But now after getting a call from your dad, my father's joy knew no bounds and and infact he had already married me off in his mind. Saras is unable to defend himself nor he is able to justify his actions. Kumud further continues that this news would break her father's heart and he would feel humiliated and she can never forgive him for that. Saras still remains silent taking in the accusations.

With that Kumud gets up and continues that we can never live a life by running away from relationships but rather they should be given a chance, which inturn would help us understand whether this relationship would work for us or not. But even before giving a chance to our relationship you had accepted failure. Saras's attention falls on her payal and his face slightly lights up. She continues further by stating that you started this relationship with a 'no' but I will end this relationship with a 'no'. She further adds that she is sorry as she cannot marry a coward guy like him and If he was hurt by her words then please show a little bravery by telling your father that he cannot go ahead with the proposal. If thats not possible then to come here in person and tell her parents that he doesn't want to go ahead with the proposal and she further adds she knows that he doesn't have enough bravery nor respect to come before her and convey this message to her in person. She challenges him by asking....TELL ME.....are u brave enough to do that.......are you brave......TELL ME........before Saraswatichandra could reply, the call gets disconnected due to disturbance in the signal. Kumud turns around to find the call disconnected.

Saras gets up from his couch and paces in his room. Kumud's words plays in his mind. He looks visibly disturbed. In Rathnagiri...... The family rushes in to converse with Saras but Kumud explains that the call got disconnected. Chachiji queries if she had spoken about her to Damad. Her dad asks her if she was able to complete her conversation. Kumari asks her if she spoke to jijaji in English. In the midst of everything, the simple exchange between the sisters one asking if everything was ok and the other replying no its not goes unnoticed. Kumud's dad happily declares now that you two have spoken to each other the relationship is confirmed. He opens a box of sweets and feeds the first one to Kumud and shares the rest with his family. He says its time to head home as its getting late.

Dubai.....

Guman anxiously paces in her room. She looks at her husband who is working on his laptop. Unable to content herself she queries her husband the outcome of the video conference. He replies that he doesn't know. She voices her concern saying will this family suit their family life style and will Saras be happy with this girl. Her husband calmly tells her everybody said you are a wrong choice for me too. Though this answer puts her off she recovers to add " you still brought me here leaving everyone behind". She further adds what would be Saras intention towards this relationship now that he has spoken to her. When her husband tells her that he doesn't know and he is unpredictable like his mother.....Guman tells him that even if Saras doesn't tell her he must have said something to Sunil. Her husband asks her to check out and leaves her to head for a meeting.

Saras is haunted by Kumud's words. He doesn't answer his step mother nor Sunil's call.

Rathnagiri.....

The family is returning from cyber cafe. Kusum asks her what happened and Kumud tells her in sign language that she has asked him to come to India to speak to her father in person. Unable to understand she asks her again. This time she replies in English saying that she had asked him to come to Rathnagiri and speak to her father in person. Chachiji catches this and asks what they are trying to communicate in English and further voices out her concern that these two only communicate in English only if its a secret. Their father asks Kumari what they were talking and Kumari replies that she didn't catch the entire conversation but knew they spoke something about guts. Kumud completes the sentence saying if he had guts to come and speak to their father.

Dubai.....

Sunil finally traces Saras and asks him how it went, is she still insisting to marry you. If thats the case then I can help you by spreading false stories like you are in smuggling business and you are already married thrice. He finally stops blabbering and asks Saras as why he is silent and what actually happened. Saras replies yes something happened and he himself doesn't know what happened. Saying this he walks out leaving behind a confused Sunil.

Rathnagiri ....

Kusum asks the driver to stop the vehicle. She tells her dad that she needs to get some dupatta for her mother and therefore she and her sister Kumud will get down here. She request the rest of the family to continue their journey and that they would join them home. The family heads home leaving these two sisters to shop. Kusum tells her sister that its good you shut his mouth by asking him to come here and say no to you and adds that she was more afraid than her. She further adds that he won't come but atleast he will be in shock for two to three days. Kumud says her will come. Kusum tells her she is ready to bet that he won't come. Kumud accepts her challenge and tells kusum he will definitely come...........

Precap.........Saraswatichandraji arrives .....

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-03-02, 21:09; edited 1 time in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Saraswatichandra - WU - 1st March 2013 - Episode 5

Post by Maria J on 2013-03-02, 11:12

Thanks Sharmi..:)
Enjoyed reading u

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-02, 21:11

Thanks Marie.......

It's fully updated now....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-03-03, 08:07

10q sharmi... Loved ur update very detail Thumbsup

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-03-03, 09:05

Thanks Sharmi for the episode update ..It is always a pleasure to read u ...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-03-03, 18:47

Thanks sharmi..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-03, 18:59

Riyya, Koel and Vi......thanks girls.....it's always a pleasure....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-03, 19:48

Sharmi, :)

I loved reading this wonderful update as I have not see the episode yet. I think with all your descriptions and details I do not have to. Thanks a lot.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zooni.khan.7 on 2013-03-04, 13:47

thanks for the update

zooni.khan.7
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-03-04, 17:59

It's a pleasure Anu & Zooni.....

I actually fell in love with Kumud during the video conference...

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Lubi on 2013-03-05, 13:05

sharmibalan wrote:It's a pleasure Anu & Zooni.....

I actually fell in love with Kumud during the video conference...

me too..I also felt in love with kumud..:)

Lubi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum