Latest topics

JA: Men in love...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Men in love...

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 09:05

Top five things that men in love do in Shows 

1. They pick up jewelry left on the ground by his lady love

Arnav singh Raizada did it, Saras did it... Even the great emperor Jalal does it...

Mindvoice: hmm, in real world that is called theft if you dont return it back quick enough... Still since they intend to give it at the right time... Maaf kiya ! (in Arnav's husky voice)

2. They dream about abduting, dancing and touching their lady love

Arnav and Saras are men of modern times.. Their dreams were filled with their heart's desire.. But this quality didnt let alone the emperor Jalal as well... He dreams about abduting his lady love when she is standing in the dark, like a good king he comes in horse and lifts her up into it..

Mindvoice: In real world people get these, they call it hallucination... By the way Jalal, why do you throw creapy looks at Jodha when you make her sit on the horse? First of all she was sitting in a very uncomfortable neck of the horse, making her look taller than you and then you throw that look, she is damn scared!

3. They deny giving importance to their lady love

Arnav's story is world renowned.. Saras, I dont want to get there... Jalal got tricked into this too by the cupid... He admits to a half conscious Adbul that if he had abducted her, It would have meant that he was giving her importance... so he didnt

Mindvoice: Poor men, We know who has the last laugh...

4. They get mesmerised whenever their eyes falls on the lady love... and on top of it, they hide/deny about their secret visits/ secret gawks at the lady love to everyone

Let alone hiding it from others, Arnav took a loooonnng time to admit to himself that he was badly falling for Khushi... How many such incidents do we have where the man was secretly gwaking at her? (Ok, I admit the times when he was shamelessly gwaking would outrun 'secretly gwaking' number- but we are allowed to have exceptions).  Saras had to visit india to accomplish this particular quality and his parents came to know much later that their son had gone to India...and now comes our recent- sorry historical hero Jalal... inspite of being a king, he managed to get lost for three days and get a peek at the gorgeous Princess Jodha

Mindvoice: Yeah, it feels good when they steal a secret look like that.. but creepy look- a script.. sorry strict no no... Actually, I think it is about that creepy smile... If Jalal tried to shut his mouth and not show his teeth, may be it would look a bit romantic!

5. This is last but not the least. Men suddenly get affinity to the winds of love which keep hinting them that the lady love is nearby...

Arnav and Khushi- Do I need to explain? Saras and Kumud- They did have the winds surround them during their first meets, but later on the romance grew so sweetish, that the winds left them for a better couple... and now these winds have gotten hold of the hstoric couple - Akbar and Jodha...

Mindvoice: But since it is a fierce love story during fierce times of war... Fierce times calls for fierce winds... the winds blew over Jodha's Fiance's stole and made Akbar's face reflect on the water, even in that darkness... hmm... Do winds travel in speed of light?

Disclaimer: I have spoken about only those couples that I knew, If these qualities fit other couples as well, You are welcome to add on!!!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 13:46

Where are you people? JA land seems so forlorn!!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-08, 14:19

loved ur post Thumbsup  keep it coming....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 14:25

Thanks Riyya, At your service Mam!

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 16:25; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-08, 14:55

loved it....havent seen much of saras kumud....nt a fan of the show.... at the moment the looks dat jalal gives...to me it luks lusty nd creepy

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-08, 15:16

And Poor Jodha not even aware that Jalal is lusty  and running on hormones !! Making sheeps eye at Suryaban who reminds me of mousy accountants who are constantly worried that they might be missing a dot, crossing a rule  or forgetting the rule in fine print..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-08, 15:27

lol tantu...well said... m getting highly irritated wd his talks....he might hav never heard sumthng like "let ur actions speak nd nt words"

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 16:56

asmi wrote:loved it....havent seen much of saras kumud....nt a fan of the show.... at the moment the looks dat jalal gives...to me it luks lusty nd creepy

Asmi.. Believe me... Its not the eyes.. its the teeth that makes us feel as if its creepy

I have seen Saras and Kumud ka once upon a time love story and soon got bored out of it...as soon as they started to do pot making for a living...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 16:59

Tanthya wrote:And Poor Jodha not even aware that Jalal is lusty  and running on hormones !! Making sheeps eye at Suryaban who reminds me of mousy accountants who are constantly worried that they might be missing a dot, crossing a rule  or forgetting the rule in fine print..

ROFL   Kabilipuchi meesai!!! (caterpillar mustache!)

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 17:08

asmi wrote:lol tantu...well said... m getting highly irritated wd his talks....he might hav never heard sumthng like "let ur actions speak nd nt words"

Poor thing... he hasnt dared to do anything... and when Jodha herself comes out to meet him all he says is, I know its against the tradition to meet before marraige.. IS this all you could say Raja Suryabhan.. never mind that was repetition of dialogue... At least you got a chance to do romance on Friday and what did he do expect talking?

Such a rule based man! timetable! He wouldnt cross limits!cheers

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-08, 17:15

Jalal creepy I agree, lusty ...?

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-08, 17:15

asmi wrote:lol tantu...well said... m getting highly irritated wd his talks....he might hav never heard sumthng like "let ur actions speak nd nt words"

He seems like a romantic guy though !! * Gives wicked grin at Asmi*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-07-08, 17:20

Tanthya wrote:

dint really get to see the serial!! but does he talk too much!! i somehow like the silent types!! :)opposite attracts u know.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-08, 17:23

Abavi wrote:
asmi wrote:loved it....havent seen much of saras kumud....nt a fan of the show.... at the moment the looks dat jalal gives...to me it luks lusty nd creepy

Asmi.. Believe me... Its not the eyes.. its the teeth that makes us feel as if its creepy

I have seen Saras and Kumud ka once upon a time love story and soon got bored out of it...as soon as they started to do pot making for a living...

Saras Tried though but could not melt Ice maiden into reciprocating ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-08, 17:25

riyya6 wrote:Jalal creepy I agree, lusty ...?

Hawww, Surely he is lusty, He is lusting after Jodha na ... bhere is the lov in that ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-08, 17:53

I'm here.. im here.. great post Vi, Saras Kumud do not deserved to b mentioned...but Jodha Akbar the new old couple on the block, have hopes for them.. he smiled like that to Mahamanga as well and it was creepy. It could fit Asad Zoya of QH as well,

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 21:31

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:Jalal creepy I agree, lusty ...?

Hawww, Surely he is lusty, He is lusting after Jodha na ... bhere is the lov in that ??

And in one of the episodes, I am sure he said something about adding the women of the rivals to his harem once he wins the war... the episode where BK pushes him to harass that Rajastani girl

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 21:33

Tanthya wrote:

Too much of talks spoil the mood Tants... He should stop talking and try his hand at some action... I feel its to much mushy and yarn inducing when he does the talks... Jodha fell on him atleast 4 times on friday... May be she fell asleep

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 21:35

sarra0 wrote:I'm here.. im here.. great post Vi,  Saras Kumud do not deserved to b mentioned...but Jodha Akbar the new old couple on the block, have hopes for them.. he smiled like that to Mahamanga as well and it was creepy. It could fit Asad Zoya of QH as well,

Belcomes Sarra... Yeah I know I did a mistake when I added them in the lines of legendary couples... But I havent watched anyother show.. thats why...

Yeah, Asad Zoya... and maybe Maan Geet as well would fit in the descriptions...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-09, 03:49

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I'm here.. im here.. great post Vi,  Saras Kumud do not deserved to b mentioned...but Jodha Akbar the new old couple on the block, have hopes for them.. he smiled like that to Mahamanga as well and it was creepy. It could fit Asad Zoya of QH as well,

Belcomes Sarra... Yeah I know I did a mistake when I added them in the lines of legendary couples... But I havent watched anyother show.. thats why...

I only watched a bit of Geet, it would probably fit some criteria, it is after all a 4lions show

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-09, 06:15

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Too much of talks spoil the mood Tants... He should stop talking and try his hand at some action... I feel its to much mushy and yarn inducing when he does the talks... Jodha fell on him atleast 4 times on friday... May be she fell asleep
ROFL 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-09, 08:03

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

I only watched a bit of Geet, it would probably fit some criteria, it is after all a 4lions show

All M & B type stories would fit Sarra... May be thats why we like JA... it is a period show with M & B type romance...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-09, 12:04

i dnt watch geet....IPK need nt be mentioned...QH a i watch in bits...the above descriptions obviously suit ASR...nd Assad to sum extent...though i really find Assad a weak char...but den after watching ASR...we will find all the chars weak...Akbar il hav to wait...he has still nt reached the stage of love/....its al lust at this pt. f time.....Saras well...no comments...a lot has been already said

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-09, 12:23

asmi wrote:i dnt watch geet....IPK need nt be mentioned...QH a i watch in bits...the above descriptions obviously suit ASR...nd Assad to sum extent...though i really find Assad a weak char...but den after watching ASR...we will find all the chars weak...Akbar il hav to wait...he has still nt reached the stage of love/....its al lust at this pt. f time.....Saras well...no comments...a lot has been already said

Absolutely Asmi.. After watching ASR, no one else comes to his level.. I sometimes fantacise how BS would have acted in JA...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-07-09, 12:51

though i wud nt like to see him in dat kind of hair...
i absolutely love his diwali wala luk,....short hair....

nd m fantacising hw it wud hav been wen we get to see the offscreen segments,,..

i rem wenever dey were asked to do a serious scene or an intense scene...the only thng dey wud do was laugh out loud...laugh till the time director became angry nd went away from the sets,,,

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum