Latest topics

JA: Men in love...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by asmi on 2013-07-09, 12:53

though i wud nt like to see him in dat kind of hair...
i absolutely love his diwali wala luk,....short hair....

nd m fantacising hw it wud hav been wen we get to see the offscreen segments,,..

i rem wenever dey were asked to do a serious scene or an intense scene...the only thng dey wud do was laugh out loud...laugh till the time director became angry nd went away from the sets,,,

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 729
Join date : 2013-04-23
Age : 26
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-09, 13:02

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I'm here.. im here.. great post Vi,  Saras Kumud do not deserved to b mentioned...but Jodha Akbar the new old couple on the block, have hopes for them.. he smiled like that to Mahamanga as well and it was creepy. It could fit Asad Zoya of QH as well,

 Belcomes Sarra... Yeah I know I did a mistake when I added them in the lines of legendary couples... But I havent watched anyother show.. thats why...

Yeah, Asad Zoya... and maybe Maan Geet as well would fit in the descriptions...

I only watched a bit of Geet, it would probably fit some criteria, it is after all a 4lions show

 All M & B type stories would fit Sarra... May be thats why we like JA... it is a period show with M & B type romance...

True..thou few other shows have elements of M&B and v havnt liked much or not for long...the package counts

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-09, 15:11

Superb post vi
 
Why need to say about saras here
 
Arnav pothum da
 
 He is one and only and like rajni said
 
Arnav wazhi thani wazhi pa
 
So arnav singh raizada …..why cant we write post without him that says all
 
So I loved ur post more only for that
 
Jalal is going that way too
 
I never had special liking towards saras  but for jalal there is something special
 
His smirk cause it reminds me of some one

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-09, 17:03

asmi wrote:though i wud nt like to see him in dat kind of hair...
i absolutely love his diwali wala luk,....short hair....

nd m fantacising hw it wud hav been wen we get to see the offscreen segments,,..

i rem wenever dey were asked to do a serious scene or an intense scene...the only thng dey wud do was laugh out loud...laugh till the time director became angry nd went away from the sets,,,

 Haa Asmi long hug  how much we remember these small small incidents in their life as if it happened in our own? Thats why may be we still hold IPK and its cast so close to our heart... they have actually virtually lived with us!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-09, 17:05

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I'm here.. im here.. great post Vi,  Saras Kumud do not deserved to b mentioned...but Jodha Akbar the new old couple on the block, have hopes for them.. he smiled like that to Mahamanga as well and it was creepy. It could fit Asad Zoya of QH as well,

 Belcomes Sarra... Yeah I know I did a mistake when I added them in the lines of legendary couples... But I havent watched anyother show.. thats why...

Yeah, Asad Zoya... and maybe Maan Geet as well would fit in the descriptions...

I only watched a bit of Geet, it would probably fit some criteria, it is after all a 4lions show

 All M & B type stories would fit Sarra... May be thats why we like JA... it is a period show with M & B type romance...

True..thou few other shows have elements of M&B and v havnt liked much or not for long...the package counts

 Yeah I know and this package comes in the name of BS and SI 

All M & B type stories do not make legendary pairs like Romeo and Juliet, Heer and Ranjha...

I am sure there are many lovers out there who want to live like Arnav and Khushi

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-09, 17:09

clarissasham wrote:Superb post vi
 
Why need to say about saras here
 
Arnav pothum da
 
 He is one and only and like rajni said
 
Arnav wazhi thani wazhi pa
 
So arnav singh raizada …..why cant we write post without him that says all
 
So I loved ur post more only for that
 
Jalal is going that way too
 
I never had special liking towards saras  but for jalal there is something special
 
His smirk cause it reminds me of some one

 Shammi Jaan! thanks babe!

Hmm Poor Saras, he didnt get much support from Kumud dear ... what to do... their love story became adoora and fell flat..

Yeah Arnav is enough to describe any characteristic of a lover boy- be it angry, ruthless one or the soft, romantic one or the naughty besharam one...

Yeah JA is picking up.. But I do think how long they will be able to show this... only until Jodha and Akbar accept eachother.. then it will turn boring ... Unlike IPK which maintained our interest until the end...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by asmi on 2013-07-09, 17:12

@ VI as if dey are a part of our daily lives....i m watching IPK again for i dnt knw hw many times ??

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 729
Join date : 2013-04-23
Age : 26
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-09, 17:29

Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Superb post vi
 
Why need to say about saras here
 
Arnav pothum da
 
 He is one and only and like rajni said
 
Arnav wazhi thani wazhi pa
 
So arnav singh raizada …..why cant we write post without him that says all
 
So I loved ur post more only for that
 
Jalal is going that way too
 
I never had special liking towards saras  but for jalal there is something special
 
His smirk cause it reminds me of some one

 Shammi Jaan! thanks babe!

Hmm Poor Saras, he didnt get much support from Kumud dear ... what to do... their love story became adoora and fell flat..

Yeah Arnav is enough to describe any characteristic of a lover boy- be it angry, ruthless one or the soft, romantic one or the naughty besharam one...

Yeah JA is picking up.. But I do think how long they will be able to show this... only until Jodha and Akbar accept eachother.. then it will turn boring ... Unlike IPK which maintained our interest until the end...
u know what i feel jalal will stand cause its ektha mayya

so that is assured to some period i guess 

bye babes

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 08:10

asmi wrote:@ VI as if dey are a part of our daily lives....i m watching IPK again for i dnt knw hw many times ??

 We would watch for our whole lives Asmi... we are fortunate to have got a chance to watch it when it got aired!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 08:11

clarissasham wrote:
Abavi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Superb post vi
 
Why need to say about saras here
 
Arnav pothum da
 
 He is one and only and like rajni said
 
Arnav wazhi thani wazhi pa
 
So arnav singh raizada …..why cant we write post without him that says all
 
So I loved ur post more only for that
 
Jalal is going that way too
 
I never had special liking towards saras  but for jalal there is something special
 
His smirk cause it reminds me of some one

 Shammi Jaan! thanks babe!

Hmm Poor Saras, he didnt get much support from Kumud dear ... what to do... their love story became adoora and fell flat..

Yeah Arnav is enough to describe any characteristic of a lover boy- be it angry, ruthless one or the soft, romantic one or the naughty besharam one...

Yeah JA is picking up.. But I do think how long they will be able to show this... only until Jodha and Akbar accept eachother.. then it will turn boring ... Unlike IPK which maintained our interest until the end...
u know what i feel jalal will stand cause its ektha mayya

so that is assured to some period i guess 

bye babes
Amen to that Shammi!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Men in love...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:41


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum