Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 14:13

Written update ....

The segment begins with Zoya and Asad waltzing to the tunes of "Teri meri prem kahani ...."
Zoya was wearing a black saree full of glitters .. It had a red glimmering border and red pleats ... Accompanied with a sleeveless net black blouse .. 

She had open hair and rose coloured lips .. Looked charming and beautiful ...

Asad was wearing a deep grey trousers and vest ... Over a white shirt ... He looked hot n handsome ...
Starry Love 
Voice over says that .. Zoya and Asad had their "punar milan " on the sets of "Punar Vivah " ... In the mahasangam episode ..

The BG song was .."teri meri , meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil do labson...."

The set was looking like a romantic dream land ..... 
And with candles glowing and red heart shaped balloons scattered all over the floor ....they waltz together lost in each others eyes...endlessly Hayeee

Starry Love 

Voice over says that this is actually a dream sequence of Asad .. When he is dreaming of Zoya .. And missing her terribly ....:||^v: :cry: No 

In reality Zoya would do this dance with Imran Khan who will be sen in the show ... And will be doing a cameo ...
Tanveer has troubled Zoya so much that Zoya now is ready to take revenge and Imran Khan will assist Zoya in her mission ...

We were treated to the Asya Teri Meri dance several times during the airing of SBS ...(looks like Gul has the permanent rights to this song ) .... Just guessing yaar ...


High points and forecast for the week segment ....

QH Tanveer and Zoya will fight .. Tanveer will push Zoya off a cliff ...
Zoya will be rescued .... And she will be helped by Imran Khan who will enter the show for guest appearence ..

Video update Please scroll down ...



Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 21:36; edited 8 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-08, 15:54


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 15:54

Written update please... Have mercy on poor souls like me my lady!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by tweety on 2013-07-08, 15:57

Abavi wrote:Written update please... Have mercy on poor souls like me my lady!

 porumai porumai(patience patience) Vi!! Sumana will give us the written update.:)

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-08, 15:59

bhat bhat dream rain dance again

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


we need asly duniya after all this tanuwa torture poleeeeeeejjjjjjj

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-08, 16:00

when it will happen guys i bet its dream Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 16:47

Abavi wrote:Written update please... Have mercy on poor souls like me my lady!

Sorry yaar maafi maafi .. Got caught with an emergency case yaara ..have updated ...
here is a pic for you ..



Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 16:58; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 16:53

clarissasham wrote:bhat bhat dream rain dance again

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


we need asly duniya after all this tanuwa torture poleeeeeeejjjjjjj

Not rain dance .. It is Teri meri dance .. And it is taking me to IPK land and torturing me all the more.... here is a pic for you my dear


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 17:00

clarissasham wrote:when it will happen guys i bet its dream Bang

You are so right Shami meri jaan ....


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by tweety on 2013-07-08, 17:02

another mahasangam!! Grr!! affraid Bang Bang

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 17:06

tweety wrote:
Abavi wrote:Written update please... Have mercy on poor souls like me my lady!

 porumai porumai(patience patience) Vi!! Sumana will give us the written update.:)

For my darling Tweety ....here is a pic appreciating your patience .. actually I had to receive and attend emergency patient yaar .... have done the needful n am back yaar ....thanks for waiting buddy long hug long hug Heart 



Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 17:37; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 17:36

tweety wrote:another mahasangam!! Grr!! affraid Bang Bang


I join you in GRRRRRrrrr.....!!!....

Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Shocked No affraid Sleep 


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by tweety on 2013-07-08, 17:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
tweety wrote:
Abavi wrote:Written update please... Have mercy on poor souls like me my lady!

 porumai porumai(patience patience) Vi!! Sumana will give us the written update.:)

For my darling Tweety ....here is a pic appreciating your patience .. actually I had to receive and attend emergency patient yaar .... have done the needful n am back yaar ....thanks for waiting buddy long hug long hug Heart 

thanks for the pics and the WU Manu!!hug1

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 17:49

tweety wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
tweety wrote:
Abavi wrote:Written update please... Have mercy on poor souls like me my lady!

 porumai porumai(patience patience) Vi!! Sumana will give us the written update.:)

For my darling Tweety ....here is a pic appreciating your patience .. actually I had to receive and attend emergency patient yaar .... have done the needful n am back yaar ....thanks for waiting buddy long hug long hug Heart 

thanks for the pics and the WU Manu!!hug1

everything is for my dear friends yaara ....


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-08, 18:13

Thanks for the update.. does he do anything but dream??? And another mahasangam???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 18:25

sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update.. does he do anything but dream??? And another mahasangam???

Maha sangam is done by the channel to piggy back the other shows which are lagging back in TRPs .. so that they too share the lime light with QH ....
:*lol*:

 


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 21:33; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-08, 18:27

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update.. does he do anything but dream??? And another mahasangam???

Maha sangam is done by the channel to piggy back the other shows which are lagging back in TRPs .. so that they too share the lime light with QH ....
:*lol*: 


Yep but it hasn't made a difference before.. y would it now..and nothing really happens...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 18:57

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update.. does he do anything but dream??? And another mahasangam???

Maha sangam is done by the channel to piggy back the other shows which are lagging back in TRPs .. so that they too share the lime light with QH ....
:*lol*: 


Yep but it hasn't made a difference before.. y would it now..and nothing really happens...

nothing Happens ???... OMG you mean the actors go on a holiday and we are treated tosome hotch potch mix n match scenes of two or more shows .. Is that the way you too feel ??..Sarra..meri jaan ??

 


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 21:34; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-08, 19:14

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update.. does he do anything but dream??? And another mahasangam???

Maha sangam is done by the channel to piggy back the other shows which are lagging back in TRPs .. so that they too share the lime light with QH ....
:*lol*: 


Yep but it hasn't made a difference before.. y would it now..and nothing really happens...

nothing Happens ???... OMG you mean the actors go on a holiday and we are treated tosome hotch potch mix n match scenes of two or more shows .. Is that the way you too feel ??..Sarra..meri jaan ??

long hug it is Manu mere jaan, it is

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 19:17

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks for the update.. does he do anything but dream??? And another mahasangam???

Maha sangam is done by the channel to piggy back the other shows which are lagging back in TRPs .. so that they too share the lime light with QH ....
:*lol*: 


Yep but it hasn't made a difference before.. y would it now..and nothing really happens...

nothing Happens ???... OMG you mean the actors go on a holiday and we are treated tosome hotch potch mix n match scenes of two or more shows .. Is that the way you too feel ??..Sarra..meri jaan ??

long hug it is Manu mere jaan, it is


ROFL HUGS Sarra ...:*lol*: 
hug1 hug1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by naimas404 on 2013-07-08, 21:26

Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

naimas404
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-08, 21:28

naimas404 wrote:Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

AWWWW.... Naimas ...
 long hug long hug hug1



--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segment 8Jul13 "Asad Zoya ke dill mill gaye" Pics n Video added

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum