Latest topics

JA: Anjarai Petti # 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Anjarai Petti # 2

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 15:53

Celebrating the love that is being celebrated at the land of JA right now, This edition of AP comes to highlight the storm called love that is hitting people at JA land... Nevertheless a lighter one!

~Jalal~ 

Situation Song
Raaja Raajaadi Raajan Intha Raajaa
Køøja Thøøkaathe Veru Èngum Køøja
Ullam Alaipaayuthu Ènnam Asai Pøduthu
Kangal Valai Veesuthu, Kaathal Vilai Paesuthu
Vizhiyil Pøngum Aruvi Mazhalai Kønjum Kuruvi
Theruvil Šendraal Thaerøttam Thaan

[ .. I am the king of kings... I bow not to anyone...
My mind Wavers, thoughts keep striking
My Eyes keep wandering, Its an Acquisition of love
There is a River in my Vision... A Sparrow that loves rain
When I walk in the street, its a celebration of procession... ]

With one of the masterpeices of Mastreo Illayaraja, I try to capture the mind of the Emperor right now... the man is in the verge of falling in love... His ego is hurt, his thoughts go back to the beauty in Amer, who holds such a despise for him that he wants to bend her to his will, make her his to show her that he is one to rule... He is up for a rude awakening!
Mindvoice: Does he realise at this juncture that this possession that he is wanting now will not stand there waiting for him like his numerous women who stand dressed up and in waiting when he comes home? She would not in any way accept to be his possession... She would not go submissive! She is out there to prove him that love is different from lust and She would show him that its not the political alliances - but alliances of the heart that she holds high! She is going to give him a tough game and that is what is going to be a stepping stone for him to dive head first into the glory of Love!

~Jodha~

Maayam Seithaayo Nenjai Kaayam Seithaayo
Kolla Vanthaayo Bathil Solla Vanthaayo
Vaari Sendraai Pennai Paarthu Ninraen Kannaai
Ethu Seithaai Ennai Kaetu Nindren Unnai

[Did you perform a magic? How did you leave a mark in my heart?
Do you come to kill me? or did you come to give me an answer?
You swept me away! I stood there staring at your eyes
What did you do to me? I keep hearing you]

With an impression that is made out of hearsay, She had started to loathe him- So much as to marry the man who would bring her his head... But still she has no clue that the reflection man that she saw by the river, the one on whose neck she puts a sword at- is the same one whom she wanted dead- nor has she realized why he refuses to leave her mind even for a moment... She sees him everywhere... She sees him when she closes her eyes too... Then she realizes its him... but still the memory of the man refuses to let go of her...
mind voice: Ha... as if it is easy to escape the clutches of Lady destiny!  Still the Lady Destiny is so weird sometimes, she wants the girl married to the man whom she hates so much to discover the heart that the man has locked away... She is destined to find that key to his heart- a golden heart which will benefit not only her, but to the entire kingdom... Till she realizes that, his thoughts and proximity is going to haunt her... and after she realizes it, he would rule her heart!

~ The Harem Beauties~

dinam dinam dinam deepavali ..
ungal thiruvizhigalil pushpangali ..
ithu thothapuram doi..
thota chini chakara doi..
vanda maapilai ku virunda paaru oyi..
[Its a celebration everyday,
We are flowers in your highness's eyes
This is the harem
With Sugary sweet girls
lets welcome our King with a feast of beauty]

The harem is filled with royal ladies and lovely women who might have at the best probability have seen a royal bringing up and being pampered at their birth places... Then they reach here at Jalal's Harem due to some war or political reasons and they try in their best looking appeals to cover up Jalal... Alas he has but his eyes focused on his first wife, the empress Ruqaiya!
Mindvoice: They wait for him to throw a look at them... For they belong to him in every sense, they beautify themselves in hopes that he would warm their bed that night!  They try their best to win his favour... and such is the hopeless life that they lead... Do we call that love?  I do believe that most of these girls here.. atleast the begums are probably virgins... whom the king Jalal has married for political alliances and has not showered a bit of attention on these poor girls right from day One.

~ Princess Sukanya ~

Thooral Nindralum Saaral Nindraalum Eeram Mannile
Dhoora Sendralum Tholaivil Nindralum Ennam Unnile
Iravil Thoongatha Imaigal Oram Neethan Nirkiraai
Enathu Thookkathai Neethaan Vaangi Engey Virkiraai

[ Even if the rain stops, the wetness is still left with the earth...
Even if you go far away and stand apart from me, My thoughts are with you
I spend sleepless nights thinking of you!
But you bought my sleep and sold it to someone else]

The princess found herself hit with her first infactuation, She wanted someone for herself- Raja SuryaBhan, But Alas the destiny played a cruel game on her... Raja Suryabhan mistook her sister to be the one who showered her jewelry on him and lost his heart to her sister instead... The girl tries to fret her frustration on her sister, stomps her feet on always being the second best... But then consoles her own heart for her sister's happiness!
Mindvoice- With the bitterness of the first love, nipped so early in life.. the girl manages to hide her disappoint to cheer up her sister... The very thought that she has been deprived of her choices just because she is the second child has left a mark on her mind very early in her life... and this is haunting her even until this moment... Would she be for a rude awakening when she would at last come to know the perils of being the first born that her sister is about to witness?

~ King Suryabhan ~

Nenjukkul Peithidum Maa Mazhai..
Neerukul Moozhgidum Thaamarai..
Sattendru Maaruthu Vaanilai..
Penne Un Mael Pizhai..
Nillamal Veesidum Peralai..
Nenjukkul Neenthidum Tharagai..
Pon Vannam Soodiya Kaarigai..
Penne Nee Kaanchanai..

[You are a rain in my heart...
You are the lotus that submerges in the water
My climate has changed so suddenly
Its all because of you
you are a wave that wouldnt stop
a girl who can swim into my heart
with the warmth of setting sun around you,
you are the most beautiful girl....]

The man had almost been the heights of happiness with his alliance sealed with Jodha, then comes the call of duty to his own people that he is forced to break the alliance that had swept him out of this world for the sake of his people... With a war at sight, he cannot afford to get distracted with love and feelings...
Mindvoice: He breaks the alliance in thought that he would return back to her after his victorious battle... but alas, he had only been a pawn in the destiny's play... for he has to break this rishta as this was never his! he broke this alliance to only pave way for another one, the one that was meant to be to claim his right on her... Until then... Sweet dreams to you SuryaBhan...

Just a random attempt... not pertaining to any episode as such...
Would like to hear your comments... Happy reading!

P.S: I havent dealt with the feelings of Ruqaiya here and it is intentional... For the emotions that Ruqaiya and Jalal share are not out of romantic love.. In my opinion they are best friends with benefits of ???... They cannot fall in love simply because their friendship outweigh the romantic inclinations in them...

In a way I think it is more beautiful than the romantic relationship that Jalal and Jodha would share in future... and so very rare!

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 21:26; edited 5 times in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Anjarai Petti # 2

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-08, 16:26

You did  the Whole book in a single Postwaaa  !!!

Indha Mazhai endrum Pozhiye ...M not speaking about the show but ur writing :D

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 16:54

Tanthya wrote:You did  the Whole book in a single Postwaaa  !!!

Indha Mazhai endrum Pozhiye ...M not speaking about the show but ur writing :D

Danks Tantwa...

@ bold: ithule nakkals naiyandi ethum illaye?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-07-08, 17:20

Hey Vi. Its wonderful piece of writing . Have been missing your AP since IPK got over.

It so well written expressing every characters inner turmoil beautifully

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-08, 18:00

VI beautifully written.. the song complementing your writing...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 21:23

amimus wrote:Hey Vi. Its wonderful piece of writing . Have been missing your AP since IPK got over.

It so well written expressing every characters inner turmoil beautifully

Thanks a lot dear, I was missing AP too... I mean I didnt feel like writing AP after IPK ended... now there is a urge to write for JA.. Hope it continues... Touch wood!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-08, 21:27

sarra0 wrote:VI beautifully written.. the song complementing your writing...

Thanks Sarra.. Do you understand Tamil? or is it with the translations that you say?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-09, 03:58

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:VI beautifully written.. the song complementing your writing...

Thanks Sarra.. Do you understand Tamil? or is it with the translations that you say?

I wish I did understood tamil but no, it's the translation I read..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-09, 06:06

beautifully written vi....Thumbsup 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-09, 08:00

riyya6 wrote:beautifully written vi....Thumbsup