Latest topics

JA: Reflection via the water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: Reflection via the water

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-08, 17:39

hi ...

i have one doubt here... Jodha was kind of disturb thinking who she saw in the water reflection... she was thinking who was it... But when she knew he was Jalal,  it was shown that her mum was worried more than her. i agree here her mum was in that state coz she believe what Shaguni Bhai predicted on Jodha. But Jodha ? was she not worried after her mum told her that it shows ur future ... Did she not connect the dots or Jodha does not believe in all this... im confuse ...Even though she does not believe in all that but seeing Jalal reflection in the water , was  she not suppose to be curious n worried... ... I am aware that Suryaban is alliance fixed by her parents for her, n he has all the quality that Jodha likes. but Jodha seems to be accepting him suddenly is it bcoz she really like him / love him or she just wants to make sure Suryaban becomes her husband and no one else. ...

Share ur view guys :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: Reflection via the water

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-08, 17:53

riyya6 wrote:hi ...

i have one doubt here... Jodha was kind of disturb thinking who she saw in the water reflection... she was thinking who was it... But when she knew he was Jalal,  it was shown that her mum was worried more than her. i agree here her mum was in that state coz she believe what Shaguni Bhai predicted on Jodha. But Jodha ? was she not worried after her mum told her that it shows ur future ... Did she not connect the dots or Jodha does not believe in all this... im confuse ...Even though she does not believe in all that but seeing Jalal reflection in the water , was  she not suppose to be curious n worried... ... I am aware that Suryaban is alliance fixed by her parents for her, n he has all the quality that Jodha likes. but Jodha seems to be accepting him suddenly is it bcoz she really like him / love him or she just wants to make sure Suryaban becomes her husband and no one else. ...

Her mother's worry is rooted to Society while Jodha has tht optimism and slef confidence of youth ..that nothing bad shall happen to her, hence her lack of worry in that direction as she thinks SB is there as her shield , the Shield of RajaPutana

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-08, 18:05

riyya6 wrote:hi ...

She wouldn't be worried about it, she doesn't know shugani's verdict on her future, it's something her mum has said to her and with her marriage to suryabaan decided, and a marriage never having been proposed or taken place between the two before y would she be worried...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-09, 09:58

She did have curiousity about who she saw until she knew it was Jalal.. after she knew, the curiosity gave in to her anger rather than fear...

She hasnt yet thought in that angle at all for now.. May be when the alliance comes up.. she might connect the dots... but she is not the one who would fear about the connection

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum