Latest topics

JA: The first love letter!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JA: The first love letter!

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 10:59

"har saas har aaash wo meri marzi se legi !! har larfz har harfz per hamara haq hoga !! uske khayal aur aske kwhabb hum tayar karenge !! uske jism ka har jaara hamara hoga jodha aab sirf aur sirf hamari milkiyat hai "

English translations please!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: JA: The first love letter!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-10, 11:15

Vi, my attempt in the translation...its a crude one, i may be wrong in my interpretation of certain words....

Every breath, every hope, she will take on my terms.

every word, every deed, it will be my right on her.

her dreams,her belief will be made by me.

her every part of the body is owned by me and she will be just mine....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 11:21

thanks Pallo...

Such a arrogant and overconfident mailer...

It boosts my adrenaline for Jodha's sake... Give him back a equally haughty attitude Jodha...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 12:00

Ok, What would happen if Jodha in all her haughtiness crushes the letter in front of his own eyes...

The man is used to the girls in the Harem literally falling on him to gain his favour, to be his for the night... whn this girl would not even stop to look at him... How hurt would his ego be?

Would he try to force her? or would he learn to wait for her? how would love win over lust?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-10, 12:26

Abavi wrote:"har saas har aaash wo meri marzi se legi !! har larfz har harfz per hamara haq hoga !! uske khayal aur aske kwhabb hum tayar karenge !! uske jism ka har jaara hamara hoga jodha aab sirf aur sirf hamari milkiyat hai "

This was in yesterday's episode? I like this...this is going to b fun...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-10, 12:40

Abavi wrote:Ok, What would happen if Jodha in all her haughtiness crushes the letter in front of his own eyes...

The man is used to the girls in the Harem literally falling on him to gain his favour, to be his for the night... whn this girl would not even stop to look at him... How hurt would his ego be?

Would he try to force her? or would he learn to wait for her? how would love win over lust?
i think he might try to force her.... Rolling Eyes ....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-10, 12:42

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:"har saas har aaash wo meri marzi se legi !! har larfz har harfz per hamara haq hoga !! uske khayal aur aske kwhabb hum tayar karenge !! uske jism ka har jaara hamara hoga jodha aab sirf aur sirf hamari milkiyat hai "

its from promo 4 saraa :)  not yday epi :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 13:25

sarra0 wrote:

No bey this is a promo... I was wondering about the scene... Cant wait for it to happen

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 13:27

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:Ok, What would happen if Jodha in all her haughtiness crushes the letter in front of his own eyes...

As if she would bend to his will...

The other video that you posted where Jalal stops her with his sword on her dupatta... Seems to tell us that he would try to show his haq on her.. But she would hurt him, wound him badly with her tongue.. I mean her words... the man would have to retreat...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-10, 13:37

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

The other video that you posted where Jalal stops her with his sword on her dupatta... Seems to tell us that he would try to show his haq on her.. But she would hurt him, wound him badly with her tongue.. I mean her words... the man would have to retreat...
.... actually i think jalal has been so use to girls coming to him, but jodha unwillingness to be with him will surely hurt him. it will be very interesting once the marriage takes place. :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 13:46

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

.... actually i think jalal has been so use to girls coming to him, but jodha unwillingness to be with him will surely hurt him. it will be very interesting once the marriage takes place. :) 

Riyya, Unwillingness will only infuriate him.. Like the one lady who didnt want to go with him and her husband was humiliated by Jalal... this one will make sure to not only infuriate him but will also hurt him and his ego very badly that he will take it in his mission to not ignore her but to actually make her every breath speak out his name.. that is where the play is going to get more interesting...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-10, 13:49

[quote="Abavi"]
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:

Riyya, Unwillingness will only infuriate him.. Like the one lady who didnt want to go with him and her husband was humiliated by Jalal... this one will make sure to not only infuriate him but will also hurt him and his ego very badly that he will take it in his mission to not ignore her but to actually make her every breath speak out his name.. that is where the play is going to get more interesting...[/quote] yeah, u got a point 2...:)  ... but vi why did he let go of the lady after her husband chooses his life....Question ... he kind of insulted her i think... :scratch ....

vi the journey from prep of marriage n until acceptance is gonna be very interesting

Last edited by riyya6 on 2013-07-10, 13:56; edited 1 time in total

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 13:56

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Riyya, Unwillingness will only infuriate him.. Like the one lady who didnt want to go with him and her husband was humiliated by Jalal... this one will make sure to not only infuriate him but will also hurt him and his ego very badly that he will take it in his mission to not ignore her but to actually make her every breath speak out his name.. that is where the play is going to get more interesting...
yeah, u got a point 2...:)  ... but vi why did he let go of the lady after her husband chooses his life....Question ... he kind of insulted her i think...  

he let her go to humiliate her only... Further he was not actually interested in her, It was BK who instigated him to take her...

And the lady was still not submissive to him, she still was shouting after her husband, so he kind of threw her after insulting her...

But with Jodha, if she is not willing to give in to his lust, any amount of Insults will come back to him two flds... [/quote]

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-10, 14:04

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

yeah, u got a point 2...:)  ... but vi why did he let go of the lady after her husband chooses his life....Question ... he kind of insulted her i think...  

he let her go to humiliate her only... Further he was not actually interested in her, It was BK who instigated him to take her...

And the lady was still not submissive to him, she still was shouting after her husband, so he kind of threw her after insulting her...

But with Jodha, if she is not willing to give in to his lust, any amount of Insults will come back to him two flds...
[/quote] that BK Bang 

Interesting times ahead i guesss :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 14:31

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

But with Jodha, if she is not willing to give in to his lust, any amount of Insults will come back to him two flds...
that BK Bang 

Interesting times ahead i guesss :) [/quote] Ofcourse!

Now tell me how will Jalal enter into the equation when Jodha and Surya are still strong?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-10, 14:50

riyya6 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

its from promo 4 saraa :)  not yday epi :) 

Thanks Riyya.. shall watch wen I get home

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-10, 14:52

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

No bey this is a promo... I was wondering about the scene... Cant wait for it to happen

Will they show it as a scene? I want it, I want it, mayb wen she first steps into the room and he says it to her, her look at disdain to him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 14:55

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Will they show it as a scene? I want it, I want it, mayb wen she first steps into the room and he says it to her, her look at disdain to him...

No it seemed like a message sent to her after may be King Bharmal accepts the rishta... Yeah I want it too...

More than that another scene where Jodha was crossing him with looks of disgust and dislike and he stops her with a sword holding her chunri and she glares at him as he throws a look of arrogance...

MY god... Cant wait

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-10, 14:59

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

No it seemed like a message sent to her after may be King Bharmal accepts the rishta... Yeah I want it too...

More than that another scene where Jodha was crossing him with looks of disgust and dislike and he stops her with a sword holding her chunri and she glares at him as he throws a look of arrogance...

MY god... Cant wait

First time in a long time I am looking forward to a show and a battle, nice feeling...Ok so he won't be there to c her reaction...let it eat at her and wen they meet boom! Not that she needs anything else to set her on fire his name is enough..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 15:12

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

MY god... Cant wait

First time in a long time I am looking forward to a show and a battle, nice feeling...Ok so he won't be there to c her reaction...let it eat at her and wen they meet boom! Not that she needs anything else to set her on fire his name is enough..

Clash of titans... and in the middle of this the Harem is gonna be surprised with this girl's attitude towards their man and their man's obsession with this girl!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-10, 15:33

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

MY god... Cant wait

Clash of titans... and in the middle of this the Harem is gonna be surprised with this girl's attitude towards their man and their man's obsession with this girl!

I am liking how many titans r in the show.. strong characters bode well for battle both physical and mental. .. yep they think he has no heart and this is going to knock them all for 6 not just her attitude but his to her, wonder if any of them will try and copy to get attention...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 16:35

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

I am liking how many titans r in the show.. strong characters bode well for battle both physical and mental. .. yep they think he has no heart and this is going to knock them all for 6 not just her attitude but his to her, wonder if any of them will try and copy to get attention...
As if he will bother.. if they copy her, he is going to ignore... not everyone is Jodha... the girl has guts... 

I would be happy if they show that the girl endures so much to earn the obsession that Jalal will have for her later on

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-10, 18:15

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

As if he will bother.. if they copy her, he is going to ignore... not everyone is Jodha... the girl has guts... 

I would be happy if they show that the girl endures so much to earn the obsession that Jalal will have for her later on

They wouldn't be able to pull it off and I'm sure someone will put them in their place quick enough..

It's an ekta serial so it's possible.. shes not going to b to swayed by fans...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-11, 05:39

Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

that BK Bang 

Ofcourse!

Now tell me how will Jalal enter into the equation when Jodha and Surya are still strong?[/quote].... i think he will enter if rajput lost the war:roll: .... or mayb he will threaten to kill suryaban if Jodha does not agree Shocked 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-11, 08:53

riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

that BK Bang 

Ofcourse!

Now tell me how will Jalal enter into the equation when Jodha and Surya are still strong?
.... i think he will enter if rajput lost the war:roll: .... or mayb he will threaten to  kill suryaban if Jodha does not agree Shocked 

What if Suryabhan gets killed in the war and Bharmal agrees as he is selfish for ruling his Amer

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum