Latest topics

ILKDM # 5 : Intriguing Intrigues !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM # 5 : Intriguing Intrigues !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-10, 11:28

Ek Chutki Sindoor ki Kimat tum kya jaano , Thakur goes the classic one liner implying that the sindoor contained a lifeline and could not be valued for life was priceless !! But here, A life was wagered, decided and mercilessly smote , All for want of power, more power.. A simple mna's life became a pawn in the larger scheme of Palace intrigues.. Ironically, Women who are supposed to be compassionate, merciful, kind were shown to be ruthless, uncaring while the King who actually is supposed to have no heart was shown to be brooding about the death of a low key lackey.

Maham Anga , Absolutely wonderfully done by Ashwini .. The impotent rage that cannot be subdued and comes out through the trembling lips, The shaky voice trying to control the uncontrollable anger , A small smile of satisfaction when the queen is berated in public for not allowing Maham Anga to see Jalal.. Ashwini did it subtly and to telling effect.. Ruqs must be thanking her lucky stars that Maham Anga has got Bairam Khan in her cross sights and hence is not paying attention to Ruq and her influence over Akbar .. As for Bairam Khan, Poor fool is digging his own grave by his insolence and high handedness.. He is providing all the ammunition for Maham Anga to use as a weapon against him and Maham Ange is NO fool, she will definitely deploy all the missiles at opportune moment .

A King who is supposed to rule his kingdom is being ruled by 2 strong willed ladies, who have no qualms is using Jalal as a Pawn in their chess board.. With 'Open season' being declared in Jalal's Court, it is going to be interesting to see How Ruqaiyya and Maham Anga are going to go head on.. Will Maham Anga win with barely a scratch or will she be bested or will Ruquaiyya retreat in dignified silence waiting for her time or Will these two unite to oust Jodha ??

Jalal often says that he does not have heart, Ruqaiyya too says the same thing about him , The episode by the bathing tub puts a different picture on the equation though..Ruquaiyya is his childhood friend but has she loved him as a man, or does she like him as her friend and a emperor .. Her reply that she wanted to show that she still is the #1 queen indicates her pragmatic nature as well as her competitive spirit in wanting to be numero Uno.. Jalal provides her with her need to dominate and rule in her world.. But does she love him with her whole Heart ?? well, when his near and dear one's never did give him the unconditional love and complete acceptance then How will Jalal ever have a heart ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 5 : Intriguing Intrigues !!

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 11:54

Well said Tants, behind all the pretenses of loving him and caring for him, MA as well as BK do love but his power and coming to his wife... She must have loved him as a friend- but still this option has to be explored... she hasnt been shown to have done anything to claim this yet... And does feels pride in knowing that he treats her as his first priority- And she gloats at the tremendrous position that this has placed her amongst her peers and the harem groups... That is all that she wants from him now... and the pride has already found its way to her head..

THe confrontation between MA and Ruq is interesting... but still it hasnt yet gained force for MA is occupied with plans to oust BK first...

But when the titans finally clash would it be time for them to jin hands instead?

Jodha's entry would only tell us that..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-10, 12:06

Abavi wrote:Well said Tants, behind all the pretenses of loving him and caring for him, MA as well as BK do love but his power and coming to his wife... She must have loved him as a friend- but still this option has to be explored... she hasnt been shown to have done anything to claim this yet... And does feels pride in knowing that he treats her as his first priority- And she gloats at the tremendrous position that this has placed her amongst her peers and the harem groups... That is all that she wants from him now... and the pride has already found its way to her head..

THe confrontation between MA and Ruq is interesting... but still it hasnt yet gained force for MA is occupied with plans to oust BK first...

But when the titans finally clash would it be time for them to jin hands instead?

Yes, The relationship dynamics f this duo has to be explored , was it this vacuum that lead Jalal to fall hard for Jodha ? what was Ruqs reaction when Jodha becomes a strong contender for Jalal's heart or should we say the only person to rule Jalal's heart.. Will her ego take that or will she be dismissive as long as she still rules his mind..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-10, 12:12

Hey Sathu...thanks for a lovely take on yday episode.....i slept off reading on the chat about Jalal's lux ad and when I woke up...cudnt help but logged in on YT to catch the episode....

Well Jalal in that tub...was not at all droolworthy....but yeah...if one doesnt look at his body...and only his face...then it was kinda fine....

but oh my my...MA and Ruk : one hell of ladeej in Jalal's courtyard.....he is surrounded by real strong women......cant wait to see Jodha completing the triangle and then locus aka Jalal to be pushed-pulled in his his own backyard....

gaya siyasat tel lene  Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 12:15

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Well said Tants, behind all the pretenses of loving him and caring for him, MA as well as BK do love but his power and coming to his wife... She must have loved him as a friend- but still this option has to be explored... she hasnt been shown to have done anything to claim this yet... And does feels pride in knowing that he treats her as his first priority- And she gloats at the tremendrous position that this has placed her amongst her peers and the harem groups... That is all that she wants from him now... and the pride has already found its way to her head..

Yes, The relationship dynamics f this duo has to be explored ,  was it this vacuum that lead Jalal to fall hard for Jodha  ?  what was  Ruqs reaction when Jodha becomes a strong contender for Jalal's heart or should we say the only person to rule  Jalal's heart.. Will her ego take that or will she be dismissive as long as she still rules his mind..

Ruq is content with ruling Jalal's mind because she is under the impression that it is the highest he will get in love... that he is not capable of exposing his heart for his women. He had always detested weakness and Ruq has accpeted that he wouldnt do it to anyone fearing the softening of his thoughts and she would want the same from him...

But now comes Jodha who at first with her attitude towards him would capture his thoughts... This should piss off Ruq for she would see him obsessed with making Jodha bend to his will- kind of lost in thoughts with Jodha when he is with Ruq.

Maybe then she and MA too who will quickly notice Jalal's wandering mind will try their best to put down Jodha in his eyes...

Being contented with being in his mind when Jodha rules his heart would come later on when that actually happens and Ruq will have a change of mind and behaviour towards Jodha for the greater good...

Actually I have a theory, But I dont know how far it will come true

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-10, 12:17

pollyanna wrote:Hey Sathu...thanks for a lovely take on yday episode.....i slept off reading on the chat about Jalal's lux ad and when I woke up...cudnt help but logged in on YT to catch the episode....

Well Jalal in that tub...was not at all droolworthy....but yeah...if one doesnt look at his body...and only his face...then it was kinda fine....

but oh my my...MA and Ruk : one hell of ladeej in Jalal's courtyard.....he is surrounded by real strong women......cant wait to see Jodha completing the triangle and then locus aka Jalal to be pushed-pulled in his his own backyard....

gaya siyasat tel lene  Wink

I was thinking , was Jalal in Birthday suit among he bevy of strange women who are surrounding him or did he have a Langoti wrapped .. Aur Itna bada Bath tub, Machli pakkadne ka irada tha , Kya ..

With so many strong willed capricious ladies, It is a wonder that Jalal did not turn into a quivering wreck or a hen pecked husband.. Speaks about his own indomitable character too, Doesn't it ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 12:18

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Hey Sathu...thanks for a lovely take on yday episode.....i slept off reading on the chat about Jalal's lux ad and when I woke up...cudnt help but logged in on YT to catch the episode....

gaya siyasat tel lene Wink

I was thinking , was Jalal in Birthday suit among he bevy of strange women who are surrounding him or did he have a Langoti wrapped .. Aur Itna bada Bath tub, Machli pakkadne ka irada tha , Kya ..

With so many strong willed capricious ladies, It is a wonder that Jalal did not turn into a quivering wreck or a hen pecked husband.. Speaks about his own indomitable character too, Doesn't it ??

Hahaha... How did the man manage first of all?

I am thinking of protection those days...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-10, 12:25

Nice write up Tants, :cry: :cry: i havnt seen yesterday's episode as yet, and I want to c it, stomping my foot...so the first skirmish between Raq and Mahamanga was had was it to the cost of an innocent persons life..pawns r such people... to b used and discarded... Akbar has a heart jus buried and guarded...just waiting for Jodha for it to start beating...Raq I think is friendship more then true love...she may realise that later... for now she hasn't had any serious competition and Akbar and Ruqaya relationship has just progressed continued from wen they were friends...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-10, 12:35

loved ur update Thumbsup  ...

1. cant comment much as i have not seen the epi yet.... but from the WU :-

2. how convinient Jalal is not remembering Jodha... Its fine with them establishing base for future story line, but where is Jalal Jodha equation... i just dun hope out of blue he wants to marry her...... Based on what is shown so far, in my view cv should show Jalal is distrub with Jodha... they can show other scene of Jalal, ruqaiya, MA, BK n all but the consistency must be there... in Jalal Jodha i myself am wondering does Jalal wants Jodha now ... :lol!: 

3. N cv must keep in mind we viewers, at least viewers like me  wants to see more of J2 and not JR. I know ruqaiya is his first wife and they need to build up story n all but too much story concentrating on them is a big NO NO from me.No ..... Im wondering whether ruqaiya is the FL now......I blame the cvs here, if they show JR, but give us something in conection with J2 as well, viewer like me will have no complain :) 

10q.... long hug

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-10, 16:58

sarra0 wrote:Nice write up Tants, :cry: :cry: i havnt seen yesterday's episode as yet, and I want to c it, stomping my foot...so the first skirmish between Raq and Mahamanga was had was it to the cost of an innocent persons life..pawns r such people... to b used and discarded... Akbar has a heart jus buried and guarded...just waiting for Jodha for it to start beating...Raq I think is friendship more then true love...she may realise that later... for now she hasn't had any serious competition and Akbar and Ruqaya relationship has just progressed continued from wen they were friends...

Gotta Agree with you, Sarra... They just took it to the next level of friendship, There is a easy understanding, friendliness, frank and honesty  in their  relation but there is dearth of passion, bit of jealousy etc ..

I am eager to see how Ekta will portray the subtle difference between J -R and J -J relationships..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-10, 17:12

riyya6 wrote:loved ur update Thumbsup  ...

2. how convinient Jalal is not remembering Jodha... Its fine with them establishing base for future story line, but where is Jalal Jodha equation... i just dun hope out of blue he wants to marry her...... Based on what is shown so far, in my view cv should show Jalal is distrub with Jodha... they can show other scene of Jalal, ruqaiya, MA, BK n all but the consistency must be there... in Jalal Jodha i myself am wondering does Jalal wants Jodha now ... :lol!: 

3. N cv must keep in mind we viewers, at least viewers like me  wants to see more of J2 and not JR. I know ruqaiya is his first wife and they need to build up story n all but too much story concentrating on them is a big NO NO from me.No ..... Im wondering whether ruqaiya is the FL now......I blame the cvs here, if they show JR, but give us something in conection with J2 as well, viewer like me will have no complain :) 

10q.... long hug

Thank You for saying so , Riyya  Kiss

Jalal is curious about Jodha, he has not reached the smitten stage yet ..  he went to Amer for 2 purpose, to see Jodha and to expand his empire.. His primary purpose has been the expansion..Jodha is an after thought, an alliance and a trophy .. She is not his over riding obsession at the moment. Jodha will slowly begin to dominate him when he meets her  hatred, her defiance, her anger and her self respect...

If they show Jalal  only obsessed with Jodha, it will not be accurate portrayal esp after emphasizing how he has no heart , scenes have to be shown where he supposedly should not be having heart and is cruel but yet there is tenderness in him..Also.. we must get acquainted with the strife that Jodha will face once she comes to Agra.. so foundation is built for that too..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-11, 05:32

Tanthya wrote:

10q.... long hug

Jalal is curious about Jodha, he has not reached the smitten stage yet ..  he went to Amer for 2 purpose, to see Jodha and to expand his empire.. His primary purpose has been the expansion..Jodha is an after thought, an alliance and a trophy .. She is not his over riding obsession at the moment. Jodha will slowly begin to dominate him when he meets her  hatred, her defiance, her anger and her self respect...

If they show Jalal  only obsessed with Jodha, it will not be accurate portrayal esp after emphasizing how he has no heart , scenes have to be shown where he supposedly should not be having heart and is cruel but yet there is tenderness in him..Also.. we must get acquainted with the strife that Jodha will face once she comes to Agra.. so foundation is built for that too..
10q ... u got a point there :)long hug 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-11, 13:46

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

10q.... long hug

10q ... u got a point there :)long hug 

HUgss Baby !!:) 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 18:31

What wonderful post Sathya ... I learn so much from you every time I read your posts ... Thanks to you yaara
flower :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum