Latest topics

Happy Birthday Manasi Parekh!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Birthday Manasi Parekh!

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-10, 11:34

Manasi Parekh, who rose to fame after playing the protagonist in Star Plus' popular show Gulaal and showcased her singing talent through Star Ya Rockstar has turned a year older today. The actress has lots of plans to have a fun frolic celebration.

TellyBuzz spoke to Mansi to know more about her birthday plans for today and her birthday related memories.

My birthday plans for today – "I am throwing a party at my place today and I have invited all my friends. There will be a musical jam session happening at my place as I am calling a lot of my musician friends. I am looking forward to sign my new contract for a play too today. Lots of happiness and fun with friends and family is going to happen."

A perfect birthday according to me is – "As I am growing older, I am realizing that its not about just one specific day. A perfect birthday according to me is when I am working and having fun at the same time."

My childhood related birthday memories – "My Mom used to call all my friends at home to celebrate my birthday. I used to cut my birthday cake and have lots of fights with my friends because as the birthday girl, I wanted to wear the best dress and didn't like if anyone else would be wearing the same dress as me."

I like getting gifts on my birthday - "I like getting gifts from people. I keep gifting myself all the time so I will be waiting for others to gift me on my birthday."

Plans to treat my friends from the industry – "All my close friends from the industry will be joining me in my birthday party."

Thanks to all my fans for their wishes – "Thank you so much for all the love and be safe."

TellyBuzz wishes Mansi a very happy birthday and a fantastic year ahead!

Credit: Tb

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum