Latest topics

Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-10, 12:53


Aa ..
Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil
Do Lafzon Mein Yeh Bayaan Na Ho Paaye
Ik Ladka, Ik Ladki Ki Yeh Kahani Hai Nayi
Do Lafzon Mein Yeh Bayaan Na Ho Paaye


Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil
Do Lafzon Mein Yeh Bayaan Na Ho Paaye
Ik Dooje Se Hue Judaa, Jab Ik Dooje Ke Liye Bane
Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil
Do Lafzon Mein Yeh Bayaan Na Ho Paaye


Aa ..
Tumse Dil Jo Lagaya, Toh Jahaan Maine Paaya
Kabhi Socha Na Tha Yun, Meelon Door Hoga Saaya
Kyun Khuda Tune Mujhe Aisa Khwaab Dikhaya
Jab Haqeeqat Mein Usse Todna Tha
Aa ..


Ik Dooje Se Hue Judaa, Jab Ik Dooje Ke Liye Bane
Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil
Do Lafzon Mein Yeh Bayaan Na Ho Paaye


Teri Meri Baaton Ka Har Lamha Sab Se Rangjaana
Do Lafzon Mein Yeh Bayaan Na Ho Paaye
Har Ehsaas Mein Tu Hai, Har Ik Yaad Mein Tera Afsaana
Do Lafzon Mein Yeh Bayaan Na Ho Paaye


Aa ..
Saara Din Bit Jaaye, Saari Raat Jagaaye
Bas Khayal Tumhara, Lamha Lamha Tadpaaye
Yeh Tadap Keh Rahi Hai Mit Jaaye Faasle
Yeh Tere Mere Darmeyaan Hai Jo Saare
Ik Dooje Se Hue Judaa Jab Ik Dooje Ke Liye Bane




Teri Meri Baaton Ka Har Lamha Sab Se Anjaana
Do Lafzon Mein Yeh Bayaan Na Ho Paaye
Har Ehsaas Mein Tu Hai Har Ik Yaad Mein Tera Afsaana
Do Lafzon Mein Yeh Bayaan Na Ho Paaye


Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil
Do Lafzon Mein Yeh Bayaan Na Ho Paaye



















--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-10, 13:43

This is exclusive to ArHi... I will always remember them in this sequence!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by amimus on 2013-07-10, 14:29

Yes VI. Teri Meri is Arhi and no one else can match upto them. Even RIshbala tried but failed

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-10, 14:31

Abavi wrote:This is exclusive to ArHi... I will always remember them in this sequence!

 Nostalgia yaara Abavi !!...
here are some pics for you my dear ...

 

 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-10, 14:35

amimus wrote:
Yes VI. Teri Meri is Arhi and no one else can match upto them. Even RIshbala tried but failed

Absolutely right Ami .... unique and exclusively reserved for Arhi ...
  

 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-10, 18:23

They tried it once and failed let's c wat they achieve this time...to overcome Arhi on this... bawawa ha ha ha

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-10, 19:14

sarra0 wrote:They tried it once and failed let's c wat they achieve this time...to overcome Arhi on this... bawawa ha ha ha

 will they overcome ?? I have my doubts yaara .. but looking forwards to it all the same .. out of immense curiosity ...

 


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-10, 23:50; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by Nandini on 2013-07-10, 22:34

I simply cannot understand why they have to use the same song. Don't they want the AsYa sequence to be memorable. This song has ArHi stamped all over it. They should realize that using the same song for AsYa will not rewrite our ArHi memories. On the contrary, I will just need to watch ArHi Teri Meri after I watch this!!! 
If the PH was smart, they would use another song and make this AsYa sequence memorable, instead of using this song (which screams ArHi in so many of our minds, and a lot of IPK viewers watch QH) where AsYa, at their best also, can only come a pale second to the glory of ArHi at their peak.
No offence to AsYa fans. This is only about the song.

Nandini
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-10, 22:41

Nandini wrote:I simply cannot understand why they have to use the same song. Don't they want the AsYa sequence to be memorable. This song has ArHi stamped all over it. They should realize that using the same song for AsYa will not rewrite our ArHi memories. On the contrary, I will just need to watch ArHi Teri Meri after I watch this!!! 
If the PH was smart, they would use another song and make this AsYa sequence memorable, instead of using this song (which screams ArHi in so many of our minds, and a lot of IPK viewers watch QH) where AsYa, at their best also, can only come a pale second to the glory of ArHi at their peak.
No offence to AsYa fans. This is only about the song.

Looks like Gul Khan has stopped thinking about the sentiments of the viewers after they told Star plus to pull down the hit serial IPK after the lead quit .. May be she was offended by the fan girls and now is playing with the fan's sentiments to take her revenge and using the favourite song again .. Even the maulah song at the dargah was a repeat isnt it ?.... GGRRrrrr...Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

  


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-10, 23:51; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by Nandini on 2013-07-10, 23:14

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nandini wrote:I simply cannot understand why they have to use the same song. Don't they want the AsYa sequence to be memorable. This song has ArHi stamped all over it. They should realize that using the same song for AsYa will not rewrite our ArHi memories. On the contrary, I will just need to watch ArHi Teri Meri after I watch this!!! 
If the PH was smart, they would use another song and make this AsYa sequence memorable, instead of using this song (which screams ArHi in so many of our minds, and a lot of IPK viewers watch QH) where AsYa, at their best also, can only come a pale second to the glory of ArHi at their peak.
No offence to AsYa fans. This is only about the song.

Looks like Gul Khan has stopped thinking about the sentiments of the viewers after they told Star plus to pull down the hit serial IPK after the lead quit .. May be she was offended by the fan girls and now is playing with the fan's sentiments to take her revenge and using the favourite song again .. Even the maulah song at the dargah was a repeat isnt it ?.... GGRRrrrr...Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
Haha:-) it certainly looks like she has no fond feelings/ memories about the characters of her last show. But no matter what she does, she cannot erase the magic of ArHi. Yes, AsYa are good and I like watching them as well. But ArHi are, for me, supreme, and nothing comes close. I watch QH and my thoughts end with each episode. While ArHi still revolve in my thoughts months after the show shut shop.

Nandini
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-10, 23:55

Nandini wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nandini wrote:I simply cannot understand why they have to use the same song. Don't they want the AsYa sequence to be memorable. This song has ArHi stamped all over it. They should realize that using the same song for AsYa will not rewrite our ArHi memories. On the contrary, I will just need to watch ArHi Teri Meri after I watch this!!! 
If the PH was smart, they would use another song and make this AsYa sequence memorable, instead of using this song (which screams ArHi in so many of our minds, and a lot of IPK viewers watch QH) where AsYa, at their best also, can only come a pale second to the glory of ArHi at their peak.
No offence to AsYa fans. This is only about the song.

Looks like Gul Khan has stopped thinking about the sentiments of the viewers after they told Star plus to pull down the hit serial IPK after the lead quit .. May be she was offended by the fan girls and now is playing with the fan's sentiments to take her revenge and using the favourite song again .. Even the maulah song at the dargah was a repeat isnt it ?.... GGRRrrrr...Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
Haha:-) it certainly looks like she has no fond feelings/ memories about the characters of her last show. But no matter what she does, she cannot erase the magic of ArHi. Yes, AsYa are good and I like watching them as well. But ArHi are, for me, supreme, and nothing comes close. I watch QH and my thoughts end with each episode. While ArHi still revolve in my thoughts months after the show shut shop.
Absolutely right yaara Nandini...your arguments are perfectly sound and absolutely correct .. and I feel the same way yaara ...

 
 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-11, 07:30

nothing can beat IPk... Arnav n khushi dance on Teri Meri... I dun watch QH but i do agree Asya is good in their own way, use a diff song why Teri Meri wer Arhi is stamped on it.... Rolling Eyes.. Just looking at arhi pic on the dance gives you.....bounce ..... one dun even need to watch it.....bounce 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by win7 on 2013-07-11, 07:38

I don't mind if the songs are repeated in Qabool hai, but it makes me remember Arhi and I only watched the precap. 

guess now when I watch the sequence I will automatically compare.

win7
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 388
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-11, 11:20

riyya6 wrote:nothing can beat IPk... Arnav n khushi dance on Teri Meri... I dun watch QH but i do agree Asya is good in their own way, use a diff song why Teri Meri wer Arhi is stamped on it.... Rolling Eyes.. Just looking at arhi pic on the dance gives you.....bounce ..... one dun even need to watch it.....bounce 

 I agree with you Riyya .. here is a pic just for you ...
 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-11, 11:23

win7 wrote:I don't mind if the songs are repeated in Qabool hai, but it makes me remember Arhi and I only watched the precap. 

guess now when I watch the sequence I will automatically compare.

 Win7 .. the creative team fails to understand that yerh gaana hamarey dill pe chhap gaya hai on Arhi .. no other couple can recreate the magic ....

 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by tweety on 2013-07-11, 12:29

why teri meri n why not any other song? Grr!! Asya is a different couple all together, different from arshi(atleast thats wat i tell myself wen i see the show)!! this only pushes the audience to compare them with Arshi, even though the audience doesnt want to do that. Why o why teri meri n not any other song.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by clarissasham on 2013-07-11, 13:03

why cant they simply try other songs there are plenty. why gul is doing so . she has chance to create such magic with another song in QH.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by geetmaanluv on 2013-07-11, 13:29

y do they always use this song!!! there are so many new n good romantics songs to pic.

n sorry i dont think anyone can beat arhi chemistry in that song.. it was epic...

y by using this song bring up the comparison .. or does gul want to prove she has outdone the old jodi with this one?

geetmaanluv
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 122
Join date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-11, 13:34

tweety wrote:why teri meri n why not any other song? Grr!! Asya is a different couple all together, different from arshi(atleast thats wat i tell myself wen i see the show)!! this only pushes the audience to compare them with Arshi, even though the audience doesnt want to do that. Why o why teri meri n not any other song.

I guess they want the audience to compare Tweety ..... and this leads to expected disastrous results ...


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-11, 13:36

clarissasham wrote:why cant they simply try other songs there are plenty. why gul is doing so . she has chance to create such magic with another song in QH.

Maybe she herself wants to wipe out her own sweet memories of Arshi from her mind .. and is trying her best ... and failing !!... you never know !!..



--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-07-11, 13:41

geetmaanluv wrote:y do they always use this song!!! there are so many new n good romantics songs to pic.

n sorry i dont think anyone can beat arhi chemistry in that song.. it was epic...

y by using this song bring up the comparison .. or does gul want to prove she has outdone the old jodi with this one?

she must realize what the viewers have long time back .. Arshi was unique .. there can be none like them yaar ....


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by tweety on 2013-07-11, 14:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
tweety wrote:why teri meri n why not any other song? Grr!! Asya is a different couple all together, different from arshi(atleast thats wat i tell myself wen i see the show)!! this only pushes the audience to compare them with Arshi, even though the audience doesnt want to do that. Why o why teri meri n not any other song.

I guess they  want the audience to compare Tweety ..... and this leads to expected disastrous results ...

ya Manu, guess thats what she wants to do!! but does anyone does this to her own baby?? jus ask her to not refer to her serials as her baby.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by chitmanas on 2013-07-11, 14:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
clarissasham wrote:why cant they simply try other songs there are plenty. why gul is doing so . she has chance to create such magic with another song in QH.

Maybe she herself wants to wipe out her own sweet memories of Arshi from her mind .. and is trying her best ... and failing !!... you never know !!..



I think it's more a case of doing something that'll make people talk i.e. do something sensational, by now good or bad doesn't make a difference to Gul maata Wink 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1756
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by tweety on 2013-07-11, 15:01

No offense to KSG fans, but Gul always wanted KSG to act in IP, may be during that time itself she had this song in mind jus for him, but thab nahee kar pahee, toh ab kar rahee hein. thats the only thing that i could think off!! or may she wants every lead pair of her serial to dance for this song, as she lubs salu so much!!Rolling Eyes


Last edited by tweety on 2013-07-11, 15:06; edited 1 time in total

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 808
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by win7 on 2013-07-11, 15:01

I was wondering, do they have to pay for using the songs?

win7
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 388
Join date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Teri Meri, Meri Teri Prem Kahani ....AsYa style

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:17


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum