Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion - Digging Your Own Grave (Page 2)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion - Digging Your Own Grave (Page 2)

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-11, 10:47

Hi Girls,

lets have a  chat about the show y'day, you view points, ideas,  everything from A to Z can be discussed here..

A sort of interesting episode where we are coming to know the innovative ways of  Jalal, what made him Akbar , The  grand emperor of India.. Meena Bazar was truly radical thinking for those  times , The Idea of a Shopping arcade by women, for women  was awesome ... 

Coming to the Harem Politics, The battle for  Jahanpanah's grace is being fought with fervour but as usual Ruqs wins this battle too . Will her overweening  over confidence on her ability, her brilliance be her undoing ??

Just when we are beginning  to get tired of  Ruqs and her Ada's, the constant recitation of Jalal  saying that Ruqs is the one and none can come between them ... we finally get a glimpse of Adham Khan , giving us something else to chew on..No wonder Ekta is the Czarina, she knows how much to give, how long to give  and when to divert the attention :)

Last edited by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 11:04; edited 1 time in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion - Digging Your Own Grave (Page 2)

Post by Abavi on 2013-07-11, 11:50

Actually tants, I was happy with the diversion provided.. I was thinking that Ruq and Jalal ca·ma·ra·de·rie was getting over board... It was getting on my nerves...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-11, 11:54

Abavi wrote:Actually tants,  I was happy with the diversion provided.. I was thinking that Ruq and Jalal ca·ma·ra·de·rie was getting over board... It was getting on my nerves...

Ditto here, Vi ...I was feeling,   Okieees..Now I am drowning in J-R  and their  'You are my world' thinggyy ... I was also getting fed up of Ruqs, I am brain, Brain Brain Clamor..  we already got that, haven't it..so why drag it on and on..

Liked Paridhi's scenes though and she seems to be doing good  actingwise too , now her tone needs bt of modulation ..

Looking forward to Adham Khan today !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-11, 12:12

hi guys hug1 ....

i have not watched the epi yet...

but through browsing forum this is what i found:-

1. People are really cursing RQ....

2. Bazar has been questioned as well... 10q tanthya its Meena Bazzar...informative....:) 

3. dun u guys think RQ-jalal needs to be toned down a bit.. i mean their scene... I hope they move on....Question 

4. Adham Khan is something to look forward 2, enough of RQ plz :lol!:

5. Again wer is J2 scenes.... Question

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-11, 12:17

riyya6 wrote:hi guys hug1 ....

2. Bazar has been questioned as well... 10q tanthya its Meena Bazzar...informative....:) 

3. dun u guys think RQ-jalal needs to be toned down a bit.. i mean their scene... I hope they move on....Question 

Heyy There, Riyya Baby

I must say that Ekta is clever, just when we said, ENOUGH of Ruq, we get a tantalizing glimpse of Adham Khan whipping somebody ...

Yes, Jalal and Ruq scenes were beginning to get irritating  but gotta admit they have a chemistry .

Another scene I liked was Sujamal and Shrifudin  meeting .. wonder how that will turn out... perhaps this will pave the way for Jodha to get married to Akbar.. Bechara Sujamal did not know he was sending his sister to jump from a cliff.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-11, 12:28

Tanthya wrote:

Heyy There, Riyya Baby

I must say that Ekta is clever, just when we said, ENOUGH of Ruq, we get a tantalizing glimpse of Adham Khan whipping somebody ...

Yes, Jalal and Ruq scenes were beginning to get irritating  but gotta admit they have a chemistry .

Another scene I liked was Sujamal and Shrifudin  meeting .. wonder how that will turn out... perhaps this will pave the way for Jodha to get married to Akbar.. Bechara Sujamal did not know he was sending his sister to jump from a cliff.
..... tanthya the actor playing sujamal is kind of good 2.... compare to others at least he acts like from a royal family.....:) ....

but tanthya what connection will there be with ss alliance for Jodha....sujamal wants amer right, he needs sharifudin help for war....

And if im not mistaken in the movie JA, sharifuden was married to Jalal sister right.... dunno how they are gonna show here....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-11, 12:39

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Heyy There, Riyya Baby

..... tanthya the actor playing sujamal is kind of good 2.... compare to others at least he acts like from a royal family.....:) ....

but tanthya what connection will there be with ss alliance for Jodha....sujamal wants amer right, he needs sharifudin help for war....

And if im not mistaken in the movie JA, sharifuden was married to Jalal sister right.... dunno how they are gonna show here....

The Rajput lads are hunk's except for Bharmal..

well, I donno how Ekta's devious mind works ..  what I was considering was the points..

Sujamal wants Amer,

Jodha's SIL  is pregnant

Akbar wants Jodha

Sharifudin is Akbar's beshtie

Jodha does not like her subjects to suffer ..

Taking this into account,   let us spin a scene..Sharifudin  sends a letter informing about Sujamal and his request,  Akbar gleefully accedes to it and begins war preparation, Bharmal comes to know about Akbar's preparation  but he loses his nerve when he realizes that Sujamal is aligned with  Akbar .. why, cuz Sujamal will be knowing every weak points, secret entrance of Amer and can help in easily defeating Amer..

Bharmal rushes to have a treaty with Akbar, Akbar demands Jodha.. Jodha comes to know n she cannot refuse as war in such condition would mean jauhar and killing of an innocent life  growing in the womb f her SIL ..So she agrees ..

Seems logical..lets see what Tadka , Ekta puts and gives

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-11, 12:51

I still liked Akbar Raq scene yesterday another day or two who knows, nicely laying the ground, she is confident and for now has cause because Akbar hasn't done anything that would disabuse her of that notion, and she may underestimate Jodha's effect on Akbar to begin with but if she is as intelligent as everyone thinks then won't b for long...
I liked the sujamal scene yesterday, I didn't realise that that was Mahamanga's son..interesting times..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-07-11, 12:56

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Heyy There, Riyya Baby

The Rajput lads are hunk's except for Bharmal.. : true indeed :lol!:  Bharmal does he even look like a KING :lol!: 

well, I donno how Ekta's devious mind works ..  what I was considering was the points..

Sujamal wants Amer,

Jodha's SIL  is pregnant

Akbar wants Jodha

Taking this into account,   let us spin a scene..Sharifudin  sends a letter informing about Sujamal and his request,  Akbar gleefully accedes to it and begins war preparation, Bharmal comes to know about Akbar's preparation  but he loses his nerve when he realizes that Sujamal is aligned with  Akbar .. why, cuz Sujamal will be knowing every weak points, secret entrance of Amer and can help in easily defeating Amer..

Bharmal rushes to have a treaty with Akbar, Akbar demands Jodha.. Jodha comes to know n she cannot refuse as war in such condition would mean jauhar and killing of an innocent life  growing in the womb f her SIL ..So she agrees ..

indeed a good scenario.Thumbsup ... dunno how will be ekta version of it... but u have highlighted a very important point abt Sujamal.....Thumbsup ... mughal will win with Sujamal joining hands, its an advantage for them... Sujamal knows in n out....

tanthya but do u think sharifudin will use sujamall for his advantage as well... i mean like get him in team with him n go against Jalal.....Question  im aware they are not that powerful but Question

or most probably sharfudin will use it to gain Jalal confidence n faith on him....as now BK position is shaky Question 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-11, 13:21

riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Heyy There, Riyya Baby

The Rajput lads are hunk's except for Bharmal.. : true indeed :lol!:  Bharmal does he even look like a KING :lol!: 

Sujamal wants Amer,

Jodha's SIL  is pregnant

Akbar wants Jodha

indeed a good scenario.Thumbsup ... dunno how will be ekta version of it... but u have highlighted a very important point abt Sujamal.....Thumbsup ... mughal will win with Sujamal joining hands, its an advantage for them... Sujamal knows in n out....

tanthya but do u think sharifudin will use sujamall for his advantage as well... i mean like get him in team with him n go against Jalal.....Question  im aware they are not that powerful but Question

or most probably sharfudin will use it to gain Jalal confidence n faith on him....as now BK position is shaky Question 

How does the equation between Sharif and Jalal turns out will be interesting to see ?? As of now , Sharif is a firm friend.. dekhte hain, Aage aage kya hoga ..

Sharif can always play the religion card na

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-11, 13:26

sarra0 wrote:I still liked Akbar Raq scene yesterday another day or two who knows, nicely laying the ground, she is confident and for now has cause because Akbar hasn't done anything that would disabuse her of that notion, and she may underestimate Jodha's effect on Akbar to begin with but if she is as intelligent as everyone thinks then won't b for long...
I liked the sujamal scene yesterday, I didn't realise that that was Mahamanga's son..interesting times..

I liked it to begin with then it simply seemed to go on and on and I got bored .. was rejuvenated when I saw Adham khan !!!!

The Battle of Mind and heart is going to be interesting , Sarra Jaan..:P :P  ..how will Ruq react once Jalal is shown to be hankering for another female, forgetting her royal presence ..
The Guy in Sujamal scene was not the son, the one in the precap was the Son..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 11:11

Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely!!

This has been the case of Bairam Khan aka Vazir-e-Ala , Having become used to giving out commands, judgements , having remained unchallenged , it jolts him when his protege , his puppet dares to have a voice of its own,  Jalal's  overturning of Bairam Khan's verdict  has not gone down well with  Bairam Khan.. The Man has got addicted to power.. Will he abdicate and cede to the rightful King Graciously or will he  try to rebel..

Maham Anga is just waiting for one such opportunity to bury Bairam Khan permanently and to erase  his influence from Delhi Sultanat ... Will Bairam Khan Oblige her ??

The path is not smooth for Jalal were Bairam Khan to be vanquished, Adham Khan is on the stand by, fed on by his Mother Maham Anga , nursing the dream of becoming a emperor..  It will be a case of from the frying pan to the fire  for Jalal..  How will Jalal manage all this petty politics and still continue his expansion plans, to get the trophy of Jodha ?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 11:56

Hey Sathu...BK's nemesis is not so soon I guess....i wish to see his plans against MA too......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 12:13

pollyanna wrote:Hey Sathu...BK's nemesis is not so soon I guess....i wish to see his plans against MA too......

Hi Pallo,

I agree, he will not  be eased off so soon.. he is a wily old goat who has seen, enjoyed and abused the highs of power, who has accumulated his own band of soldiers loyal to him.. it will not be easy to dislodge him ..  But what will be the things that can go against him..??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-15, 12:17

I am not happy! Wrote a long response and my phone eat it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-07-15, 12:17

Well Tants I think the killing of the king pardoned by Jalal will be one instance which MA will use against BK.
She will try and instigate Jalal in such a manner that BK will be on the other side of Jalal's anger . BK might deny it but Adham Khan has seen it

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-15, 12:27

Can't c Khan going gracefully, and it would also make good viewing for trp, also Jalal is loyal to him, could give him some leeway but not the minions who carry out the orders, poor them stuck, and would love to c Mahamanga and BK's plotting against each other that would be good. Adham does not seem like a patient guy he could unravel wat his mum is trying to do..add Jodha to the mix and even more interesting, but in the short term better acquiring Jodha would Jalal's focus shift to her and not to state?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 12:48

sarra0 wrote:I am not happy! Wrote a long response and my phone eat it

Thats what happens when you don't feed it..Hah!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 12:51

amimus wrote:Well Tants I think the killing of the king pardoned by Jalal will be one instance which MA will use against BK.
She will try and instigate Jalal in such a manner that BK will be on the other side of Jalal's anger . BK might deny it but Adham Khan has seen it

What if he does not deny it but also refuses to be apologetic over it ?? what will Jalal do then?? How will MA use it to her advantage ?? Will she try to  convert Jalal to her side or strip Bairam off his Power's.. ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 12:55

sarra0 wrote:Can't c Khan going gracefully, and it would also make good viewing for trp, also Jalal is loyal to him, could give him some leeway but not the minions who carry out the orders, poor them stuck,  and would love to c Mahamanga and BK's plotting against each other that would be good. Adham does not seem like a patient guy he could unravel wat his mum is trying to do..add Jodha to the mix and even more interesting, but in the short term better acquiring Jodha would Jalal's focus shift to her and not to state?

The Minion too will not fade quietly, they will try to feed the power hunger of Bairam khan.. but will they stay with him when Jalal makes the final call ??

Bairam is no match for the cunning of Maham anga though..wonder whom he will seek as his allies in his bid to grab power..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 12:59

Me thinks....Ruks will counter attack when MA will tell Jalal about the Rajput king's hanging......as she had said.....MA's weakness is Adham Khan.....lets see how she utilises this oppo......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-07-15, 13:02

Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:Well Tants I think the killing of the king pardoned by Jalal will be one instance which MA will use against BK.

What if he does not deny it but also refuses to be apologetic over it ?? what will Jalal do then?? How will MA use it to her advantage ?? Will she try to  convert Jalal to her side or strip Bairam off his Power's.. ??
If BK accepts it then Jalal will be in a dilemma . Maybe he will reprimand him for not following his orders but eventually will cool down as he considers BK as his father . But MA will definitely poison his mind and maybe Jalal might strip him of his powers.
If this happens then Jalal is definitely going to have an enemy in the form of BK, but I feel maybe MA might get him killed

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 13:20

pollyanna wrote:Me thinks....Ruks will counter attack when MA will tell Jalal about the Rajput king's hanging......as she had said.....MA's weakness is Adham Khan.....lets see how she utilises this oppo......

But Ruqs does not come to the court  and with what will she counter attack, All she has is the words of Maham Anga ( which she can deny)   wherein she had said that she had killed a Kaffir !! Jalala would hardly care for  a death of a servant woman ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 13:25

amimus wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

If BK accepts it then Jalal will be in a dilemma . Maybe he will reprimand him for not following his orders but eventually will cool down as he considers BK as his father . But MA will definitely poison his mind and maybe Jalal might strip him of his powers.
If this happens then Jalal is definitely going to have an enemy in the form of BK, but I feel maybe MA might get him killed

IF Jalal Strips BK off his powers, Will BK sit quietly .. esp when Jalal has not consolidated his position as a King of his dominion.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-15, 13:26

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I am not happy! Wrote a long response and my phone eat it

Thats what happens when you don't feed it..Hah!!

If I have to endure so does the phone as it is a part of me!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum