Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion - Digging Your Own Grave (Page 2)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion - Digging Your Own Grave (Page 2)

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 13:34

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I am not happy! Wrote a long response and my phone eat it

Thats what happens when you don't feed it..Hah!!

If I have to endure so does the phone as it is a part of me!

The Phone murmurs that you eat its share too !!Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-15, 13:40

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Can't c Khan going gracefully, and it would also make good viewing for trp, also Jalal is loyal to him, could give him some leeway but not the minions who carry out the orders, poor them stuck,  and would love to c Mahamanga and BK's plotting against each other that would be good. Adham does not seem like a patient guy he could unravel wat his mum is trying to do..add Jodha to the mix and even more interesting, but in the short term better acquiring Jodha would Jalal's focus shift to her and not to state?

The Minion too will not fade quietly, they will try to feed the power hunger of Bairam khan.. but will they stay with him when Jalal makes the final call ??

Bairam is no match for the cunning of Maham anga though..wonder whom he will seek as his allies in his bid to grab power..

You had those minions who did not seem loyal.. one spoke out and had his head cut off, the others were too scared to voice Their thoughts..I think if given the chance they wouldn't support BK but again that's if they think he is no threat, if in the short term Jalal comes and gives an order they no its BK that they still answer to its different story and while Jalal will kill hearing a bad word about him they won't go to him, a wat a never ending circle.. there was one minion who wasn't quite a foot soldier who was egging him on...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-15, 13:42

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:I am not happy! Wrote a long response and my phone eat it

Thats what happens when you don't feed it..Hah!!

If I have to endure so does the phone as it is a part of me!

The Phone murmurs that you eat its share too !!Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Once in the day toh khaati hoon, mujhe haq hain

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-07-15, 14:00

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Me thinks....Ruks will counter attack when MA will tell Jalal about the Rajput king's hanging......as she had said.....MA's weakness is Adham Khan.....lets see how she utilises this oppo......

But Ruqs does not come to the court  and with what will she counter attack, All she has is the words of Maham Anga ( which she can deny)   wherein she had said that she had killed a Kaffir !! Jalala would hardly care for  a death of a servant woman ..

He will care if Ruks uses appropriate words ....he is a nice man, isnt it? he pardoned the Rajput king..hence I have hopes :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 14:50

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Me thinks....Ruks will counter attack when MA will tell Jalal about the Rajput king's hanging......as she had said.....MA's weakness is Adham Khan.....lets see how she utilises this oppo......

But Ruqs does not come to the court  and with what will she counter attack, All she has is the words of Maham Anga ( which she can deny)   wherein she had said that she had killed a Kaffir !! Jalala would hardly care for  a death of a servant woman ..

He will care if Ruks uses appropriate words ....he is a nice man, isnt it? he pardoned the Rajput king..hence I have hopes :P

Hawww Shocked  Nice man &&&&&&&&&&& Jalal ... Pallo ji...Jalal NAWWWTTTT Nice Man !! He pardoned not out of kindness but to settle debt...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-07-15, 14:59

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hawww   Shocked   Nice man  &&&&&&&&&&&  Jalal ... Pallo ji...Jalal  NAWWWTTTT Nice Man !!  He pardoned not out of kindness but to settle debt...

But he has some compassion, some loyalty like saving his wafadar or being concerned and outraged about the one who lost his eyes and then his life...potential is there..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 14:59

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Can't c Khan going gracefully, and it would also make good viewing for trp, also Jalal is loyal to him, could give him some leeway but not the minions who carry out the orders, poor them stuck,  and would love to c Mahamanga and BK's plotting against each other that would be good. Adham does not seem like a patient guy he could unravel wat his mum is trying to do..add Jodha to the mix and even more interesting, but in the short term better acquiring Jodha would Jalal's focus shift to her and not to state?

The Minion too will not fade quietly, they will try to feed the power hunger of Bairam khan.. but will they stay with him when Jalal makes the final call ??

Bairam is no match for the cunning of Maham anga though..wonder whom he will seek as his allies in his bid to grab power..

You had those minions who did not seem loyal.. one spoke out and had his head cut off, the others were too scared to voice Their thoughts..I think if given the chance they wouldn't support BK but again that's if they think he is no threat, if in the short term Jalal comes and gives an order they no its BK that they still answer to its different story and while Jalal will kill hearing a bad word about him they won't go to him, a wat a never ending circle.. there was one minion who wasn't quite a foot soldier who was egging him on...

han, But were the Minions to feed his power hunger , so tht they can cling on to power themselves , egging Bairam on and on .. ZTill what point will they stand by Bairam Khan , will they continue to support him or desert him .

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-07-15, 15:01

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hawww   Shocked   Nice man  &&&&&&&&&&&  Jalal ... Pallo ji...Jalal  NAWWWTTTT Nice Man !!  He pardoned not out of kindness but to settle debt...

But he has some compassion, some loyalty like saving his wafadar or being concerned and outraged about the one who lost his eyes and then his life...potential is there..

The operative word is 'Loyal servant ' and not all servant .. He is least bothered by the other's.. and if it is the matter of the Srvant or MA, he will choose MA ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum